Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10765 times)

Offline corbe

Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2023, 08:37:07 pm »
It comes with his overuse of spray-on tan. Which leave one with an orange tinge.

One look at his raccoon eyes would tell most people that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2023, 08:40:50 pm »
If he is light skinned, I would guess that it would make it look bad on TV. Remember when John Kerry did that during one of the 2004 presidential debates?

Those of us of French Canadian descent have naturally dark skin anyways. We don’t need no spray on tans

That's right... And like Kerry, it just looks fake. Especially with eye-cup white eyelids.

Anybody who has poked cows, done roofing, or raked asphalt in triple-digits knows that ain't a tan.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2023, 08:42:15 pm »
   One look at his raccoon eyes would tell most people that.

Yup.  :laugh:

And it is funny that he don't get it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2023, 08:43:12 pm »
:laugh:. President Trump thought the masks were so useless and stupid, the only way they could get him to wear one in early 2020 was to slap a logo on it. 

Thanks for admitting that Trump is about the most narcissistic POS on earth.  So much so he needs a presidential seal to remind himelf and everyone else he's president.   Did he get them from his hired buddy Fauxci?   :silly:

Did he have people hum "Hail to the Chief" at night for serenade too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2023, 08:44:07 pm »
Like a politician showing up on a construction site dressing the part in a brand spanking new Carhardt jacket and spanky new leather gloves.

Fake.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2023, 10:13:58 pm »

/snicker

Who will do better than Trump at controlling the spending?  Just about anyone other than another democrat.  In particular, anyone who is willing to give due consideration to entitlement reform, something that Trump has no flat-out refused.

As for the rest of your childish insults:  GFY

@Kamaji

Ok,so that means I can put you down as being a solid supporter of "I don't know who"?

We all know you hate Trump and will support him under NO circumstances,so why not tell us who you DO support for President?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #231 on: March 27, 2023, 12:46:23 am »

And you just don't care, because Trump manages to get the ladies on The View to wad their undies up.  He never does anything constructive with that rudeness, unlike certain others, but what do you care?  All you want to do is feel some schadenfreude when Trump gets another pair of liberal knickers to wad themselves.

Bingo!  That is exactly it -so many of Trump's supporters believe that you must be doing something right if you piss of the other side.

But that doesn't follow at all, because it is why you piss them off that matters.  Did you piss them off because you pushed through lconservative egislation that they detested?  Or did you piss them off because you called one of them a fat cow.  One is productive,.one isn't.

Reagan infuriated the leftists because he pushed his agenda with a smile on his face.  They were angry that voters didn't see through his genial "facade", and see him for the monster putting forth all those conservative policies.  That's why they called him the Teflon President.

Trump is like the unseasoned cast iron President.   Everything sticks to him because he likes pissing people off.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #232 on: March 27, 2023, 01:56:23 am »
Bingo!  That is exactly it -so many of Trump's supporters believe that you must be doing something right if you piss of the other side.

But that doesn't follow at all, because it is why you piss them off that matters.  Did you piss them off because you pushed through lconservative egislation that they detested?  Or did you piss them off because you called one of them a fat cow.  One is productive,.one isn't.

Reagan infuriated the leftists because he pushed his agenda with a smile on his face.  They were angry that voters didn't see through his genial "facade", and see him for the monster putting forth all those conservative policies.  That's why they called him the Teflon President.

Trump is like the unseasoned cast iron President.   Everything sticks to him because he likes pissing people off.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #233 on: March 27, 2023, 01:59:28 am »

@Maj. Bill Martin

Reagan has been both out of office and dead for a long time now. The situation now is MUCH more serious because the Dims/left have been hugely successful at buying votes from the goober voters that only care about
"What chu gonna do for me?" voters.

I am a GREAT admirer of Reagan,but even though he faced stiff competition from the left and the RINO's,he did get elected and he was hugely successful. Most likely because he had spent the majority of his life in front of tv or movie cameras.

Having said all that,I honestly don't think even Reagan could get elected today with that approach. People,other than the professional parasites that are on Dim paylists, are mostly fed up with the government,and want change as well as someone willing to get nose to nose with  the left.

The truth is,America has sunken so far now that I think it is probably already too late for ANY one politicial to turn things around. There are just too many people on the Dim payroll/welfare lists that have a vested interest in "more of the same" instead of change and fiscal responsibility.

Still,we have to try because  our only other option is armed revolution,and NOBODY even familiar with the concept of sanity wants that to happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2023, 03:25:53 am »
@Maj. Bill Martin
Having said all that,I honestly don't think even Reagan could get elected today with that approach. People,other than the professional parasites that are on Dim paylists, are mostly fed up with the government,and want change as well as someone willing to get nose to nose with  the left.

And I guess that's the exact point at which we disagree.  Sure, the hardcore MAGA types want not just the right policies, but aggressive confrontation.  It's cathartic.  But I don't think most voters want aggressive confrontation.   I think right now, there is probably a majority receptive to conservative policies because of leftist overreach, but the key swing voters don't want that to come with needless nastiness. That's where you lose all the suburban women, as well as others.  What Reagan did was stake out very conservative positions without nastiness.  So he was getting nose to nose with them, but without personal animosity, and without alienating people who were otherwise persuadable.

I think a Reagan-esque figure would absolutely clean up right now.  Hell, part of the reason Biden appealed to swing voters was because he seemed "normal" and not unnecessarily confrontational.  And don't get me wrong, there are times when confrontation is necessary on a policy level.  But as soon as you make it personal, there are some people you just lose.

Still,we have to try because  our only other option is armed revolution, and NOBODY even familiar with the concept of sanity wants that to happen.

Absolutely.  Unfortunately, there are some people on the right who at least pretend to want that (they're all over TOS), and it makes them completely unwilling to accept anyone who isn't constantly breathing fire. And they just have no clue what that would mean, or how it would even work in a country that still has elections

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2023, 05:39:26 am »
Thanks for admitting that Trump is about the most narcissistic POS on earth.

No, @catfish1957 Once again you add 2 + 2 and come up with 1.  You're okay with doing this as long as it hides what a liar your halfbaked meatball is.  I get that.

The President was furious with political leadership around the world for continuing to wear masks.  He thought they looked weak and frightened ---- feeding the panic, prolonging the shutdowns at the point he was encouraging them to end and people to return to work. The initial compromise was the presidential seal, but it took no time for Trump to recognize this was too clever by half, and refuse to wear them  --- period.  Wearing it sent the wrong message.   

Your favorite meatball continued to wear them for more than a year even after that.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 06:00:21 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2023, 08:43:39 am »
Back when Reagan got elected, I believe we still had fair and honest elections.  Today, they are fixed.  No mystery, they are fixed.  Can't win when they are fixed.

All this arguing over Trump versus DeSantis, it just does not matter.  The Dems will fix the elections in 2024 and leave the WH and most likely the senate in the hands of the Democommies.

Bottomline, I believe 20% of the folks that voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 will not vote for him again.  Trump is a liar.  He did not fulfill the promises made, promises kept.  His two biggest promises he did NOT fulfill.  And the one, he promised to end the H1-b Visa Program, that single aw-sh*t makes him worthless.  He increased the H1-b Visa Program.  That is 1.6 million largely Asian Indians taking high paying white collar jobs from Americans.  It is wrong, and he supported the program when he got elected in 2016 claiming he would end it.

What endeared him to the American people was someone that appeared to represent them.  Congress no longer represents the American people, and Trump's rhetoric appeared that he cared about the people.  It was all empty rhetoric. His efforts with China were exemplary, but all undone in minutes of the CCP pawn Biden being in office.

The republic is gone.  Without free and fair elections, there is no republic.  We do not have free and fair elections.  We have an FBI that smacks of the Gestapo.  No exaggeration!  We are but one or two steps away from where Hitler was with his totalitarian government.  The Dems are trying to remove the 1st Amendment.  Once that is accomplished, the 2nd will not be far behind.

Mumar Gahdaffi was right when he said not one shot would need to be fired to defeat the USA.  We are destroying ourselves with folks that are communist.  I am speaking of the Democrat Party.  They have gone full blown communist.  Only thing missing is the totalitarian aspect, and they are working to make that happen.

How long before the totalitarian aspect emerges?  How long without free and fair elections will it take to go totalitarian?  I say it is only a matter of time.

Republic is dead.
Biden destroys everything he touches.
The electric grid collapses.
Food shortages, people starve.  No electric grid, no employment, no income, no transportation, no fuel, but plenty of anarchy.  No police, for they will be busy protecting their own home, their families.  Criminality goes skyrocketing.

It is a dark future ahead.  Freedoms we took for granted will go the route of extinction.

We will have Biden for 6 more years.  Who will challenge him and win?  Newsom?  Hell No.  That idiot b*tch in Michigan, no way.  Bernie Sanders is the greater threat, and yes, I think he could run again.  And he could win the Dem primary.  He almost won it in 2020.  And then there is Hillary and Michelle.  I think both of them could best Biden if they run, but will either of them jump in?  Who knows. 

But guaranteed, Trump or any Republican does not have a chance with fixed elections.  Until we end the use of electronic equipment, we will continue to have fixed elections.  Soon, it will not matter what any group of people think in America.  Fixed elections last long enough, I can see the whole concept of a franchise dissipating like steam.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2023, 08:59:04 am »
Thanks for admitting that Trump is about the most narcissistic POS on earth.  So much so he needs a presidential seal to remind himelf and everyone else he's president.   Did he get them from his hired buddy Fauxci?   :silly:

Did he have people hum "Hail to the Chief" at night for serenade too.

RiV's arms must be extremely tired from Carrying all that water for Trumpy, god of all that is orange.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2023, 09:30:34 am »

Your favorite meatball continued to wear them for more than a year even after that.

Wrong again, sport.  I was in FL in early 2021 and nobody was forced to wear masks or socially distance.  You need to get your lies straight when shilling for your orange god.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2023, 09:33:00 am »
RiV's arms must be extremely tired from Carrying all that water for Trumpy, god of all that is orange.

While on her knees, too. Quite a trick, actually.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #240 on: March 27, 2023, 10:32:32 am »
Wrong again, sport.  I was in FL in early 2021 and nobody was forced to wear masks or socially distance.  You need to get your lies straight when shilling for your orange god.

I was in Texas also during that time and you didn’t have to wear masks but you did have to wear on the plane or in federal buildings

However, since Covid responses in 2020 are so important to at least one

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/04/13/trump-claims-total-authority-over-state-decisions-1275506?_amp=true

When somebody’s president of the United States, the authority is total,” Trump said at a press briefing Monday when asked about the governors’ plans. “And that’s the way it’s got to to be. It’s total. It’s total. And the governors know that.”

And Trump blasted governor Kemp for opening too early

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1190061

And here’s the man in his own words

https://twitter.com/KaladinFree/status/1620586715739230210

I don’t like to rehashing Covid because that’s in the past and nobody’s going to vote anymore based on that. It’s like fighting over who served in Vietnam in the 2004 election.

But, I’ll post these examples  and let everybody else comes to their own conclusions

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:34:58 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2023, 11:36:51 am »

You do know that his wife had cancer. Part of the issue with cancer and treatment is your immune system becomes compromised, meaning you are at higher risk to catch and be affected by communicable diseases. So if Ron brings COVID home, he risks his wife’s health. We have to wear masks whenever we enter a pts room who’s being treated for cancer. Maybe you should investigate your talking points that you receive from “TruthSocial” a little bit further and quit having opinions on matters you know nothing about

Maybe your boy can find a picture of DeSantis’s wife with chemo related hair loss(assuming she received Chemotherapy vs radiation) so we can compare his wife vs DeSantis’s
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:42:17 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2023, 11:47:10 am »
Maybe your boy can find a picture of DeSantis’s wife with chemo related hair loss(assuming she received Chemotherapy vs radiation) so we can compare his wife vs DeSantis’s

Yep.. and Trump will giddily and mindlessly ridicule Mrs. DeSantis as well.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:48:35 am by ScottinVA »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #243 on: March 27, 2023, 12:41:50 pm »

And I have a sneaking supsicion that you might have a harder time finding nude photos of DeSantis' lovely wife, versus say Mrs Trump.
Trump....  dumpster fires we could avoid if we had any sense.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #244 on: March 27, 2023, 12:47:19 pm »
It does appear that his wife had chemotherapy versus radiation which would be standard treatment for the type of cancer she had. I wasn’t familiar with what type of cancer she had, benign versus malignant,  but I did have a chance to look it up and yes, that would be chemotherapy and surgery and with that comes a destruction of her immune system. It’s safe to say that she had lymph nodes removed, also.
 I’ve seen some scary white blood cell counts on patients receiving chemotherapy. Catching a cold could practically kill them.

So the fact that Trump and some of his MAGAs are trying to use Ron DeSantis wearing a mask against him to protect his wife speaks volumes about them

I am not as hard on Donald Trump for his Covid response as others are as I believe that’s in the past and I do think it was a tough situation for a sitting president to be in. But there seems to be a lot of history revision going on, and if he wants to make it an issue, then it’s only fair that we bring up his own words and statements and newspaper articles that he was not the guy who fought Anthony Fauci and opposed all these lockdowns, but the mean  governors wouldn’t listen to him
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:11:50 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #245 on: March 27, 2023, 01:02:32 pm »
Did anyone else notice the "lack" of crowd shots at Trump's Saturday Waco rally?  They in the past were admittedly huge.  Where were those this time?   :pondering:

I am guessing his Orangeness isn't pulling in the numbers he was before.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #246 on: March 27, 2023, 01:29:36 pm »
Back when Reagan got elected, I believe we still had fair and honest elections.  Today, they are fixed.  No mystery, they are fixed.  Can't win when they are fixed.

All this arguing over Trump versus DeSantis, it just does not matter.  The Dems will fix the elections in 2024 and leave the WH and most likely the senate in the hands of the Democommies.

Bottomline, I believe 20% of the folks that voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 will not vote for him again.  Trump is a liar.  He did not fulfill the promises made, promises kept.  His two biggest promises he did NOT fulfill.  And the one, he promised to end the H1-b Visa Program, that single aw-sh*t makes him worthless.  He increased the H1-b Visa Program.  That is 1.6 million largely Asian Indians taking high paying white collar jobs from Americans.  It is wrong, and he supported the program when he got elected in 2016 claiming he would end it.

What endeared him to the American people was someone that appeared to represent them.  Congress no longer represents the American people, and Trump's rhetoric appeared that he cared about the people.  It was all empty rhetoric. His efforts with China were exemplary, but all undone in minutes of the CCP pawn Biden being in office.

The republic is gone.  Without free and fair elections, there is no republic.  We do not have free and fair elections.  We have an FBI that smacks of the Gestapo.  No exaggeration!  We are but one or two steps away from where Hitler was with his totalitarian government.  The Dems are trying to remove the 1st Amendment.  Once that is accomplished, the 2nd will not be far behind.

Mumar Gahdaffi was right when he said not one shot would need to be fired to defeat the USA.  We are destroying ourselves with folks that are communist.  I am speaking of the Democrat Party.  They have gone full blown communist.  Only thing missing is the totalitarian aspect, and they are working to make that happen.

How long before the totalitarian aspect emerges?  How long without free and fair elections will it take to go totalitarian?  I say it is only a matter of time.

Republic is dead.
Biden destroys everything he touches.
The electric grid collapses.
Food shortages, people starve.  No electric grid, no employment, no income, no transportation, no fuel, but plenty of anarchy.  No police, for they will be busy protecting their own home, their families.  Criminality goes skyrocketing.

It is a dark future ahead.  Freedoms we took for granted will go the route of extinction.

We will have Biden for 6 more years.  Who will challenge him and win?  Newsom?  Hell No.  That idiot b*tch in Michigan, no way.  Bernie Sanders is the greater threat, and yes, I think he could run again.  And he could win the Dem primary.  He almost won it in 2020.  And then there is Hillary and Michelle.  I think both of them could best Biden if they run, but will either of them jump in?  Who knows. 

But guaranteed, Trump or any Republican does not have a chance with fixed elections.  Until we end the use of electronic equipment, we will continue to have fixed elections.  Soon, it will not matter what any group of people think in America.  Fixed elections last long enough, I can see the whole concept of a franchise dissipating like steam.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #247 on: March 27, 2023, 01:41:20 pm »

I wouldn't put it past him. And I mean that.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #248 on: March 27, 2023, 02:32:46 pm »
I wouldn't put it past him. And I mean that.

Oh, he’s done it before

So, in summary, the answer to the title of this thread is a resounding no… Lol

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #249 on: March 27, 2023, 02:36:04 pm »
Oh, he’s done it before

So, in summary, the answer to the title of this thread is a resounding no… Lol

Here's Trump's main henchman, and in action at a gay pride parade in NY....