Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10424 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #250 on: March 27, 2023, 02:39:02 pm »
I saw a flyover of the event at the airport and it looked to be a relatively small crowd.  If the crowd I run around with is any barometer, then Trump is in trouble.

Makes sense...  In fact for one of the 1st times I can remember, I don't think Trump even commented on the crowd size.  And sure didn't pan out to the crowd like in previous rallies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #251 on: March 27, 2023, 02:41:19 pm »
Yep.. and Trump will giddily and mindlessly ridicule Mrs. DeSantis as well.

For the wife of a Republican she is well like in FL, with even the attack press in the liberal newspapers in Dade, Orange, Alachua, Leon and Duval county's pretty much leaving her alone.  Breast cancer is a big deal in Fl so any slight of her would be a huge miscalculation.  But then Trump is the master of miscalculation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #252 on: March 27, 2023, 02:45:06 pm »
You do know that his wife had cancer. Part of the issue with cancer and treatment is your immune system becomes compromised, meaning you are at higher risk to catch and be affected by communicable diseases. So if Ron brings COVID home, he risks his wife’s health.

Thank you, this is an excellent point @LMAO     In late 2021, DeSantis was following and relying on CDC guidelines for a patient receiving surgical and chemotherapy treatment during the pandemic.

I stand more firmly by my assertion that RDS is rewriting his history, commonly called lying, when he tries to project Florida as a uniquely free state and now says he would have fired Fauci.  Ron DeSantis was a poster child for following Fauci's/CDC'S every guideline from the start to the end of the pandemic, through thick and thin on behalf of the people of Florida, as well as his own family. 

RDS should have simply owned his actions ----- and Rove should have found another avenue to try and disconnect DeSantis from Trump.

« Reply #253 on: March 27, 2023, 02:59:42 pm »
While on her knees, too. Quite a trick, actually.

Bite me @ScottinVA

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #254 on: March 27, 2023, 03:01:44 pm »
I did a search for the crowd size at Waco. No one seems to be reporting actual numbers. There was one that had it at + - 18,000 over the expected 15,000, but retracted that and went with 'thousands' instead. Which seems a little odd to me.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2023, 03:02:34 pm »
Did anyone else notice the "lack" of crowd shots at Trump's Saturday Waco rally?  They in the past were admittedly huge.  Where were those this time?   :pondering:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,494865.0.html

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2023, 03:10:56 pm »
 ////00000////

The only truths for Magas can be found in the ficticious, duplicitous FoxNews metaverse, where Tucket Carlson is their prophet and Donald Trump is the leader of their messianic death cult.

The only truths are those which they want to believe.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 03:51:48 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #258 on: March 27, 2023, 03:25:53 pm »
I did a search for the crowd size at Waco. No one seems to be reporting actual numbers. There was one that had it at + - 18,000 over the expected 15,000, but retracted that and went with 'thousands' instead. Which seems a little odd to me.  :shrug:

I am not an expert on crowd enumeration, but based on one aerial, I'd guess 5-10K.  Which is good, but realize Trump has claimed to have 50K at his events in the past.  I think his influence and popularity is waning.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #259 on: March 27, 2023, 03:30:51 pm »
Yeah, I am guessing this is one of continuing series of dumpster fires for the 21 months.

Yes, and its just getting started. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2023, 03:34:02 pm »
I am not an expert on crowd enumeration, but based on one aerial, I'd guess 5-10K.  Which is good, but realize Trump has claimed to have 50K at his events in the past.  I think his influence and popularity is waning.

That may be true. It seems to me the leftist msn would be quick to point that out, if the Waco number(s) were low, but they haven't.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2023, 03:38:05 pm »
That may be true. It seems to me the leftist msn would be quick to point that out, if the Waco number(s) were low, but they haven't.

I think even 10K is a hell of a crowd for a politcal rally and no one even Obama could muster that. 

It isn't even primary season yet, so that may be into play too.  I watched the event, and i think either Trump is rusty, tired, or is having more problems ginning up his base.  Just didn't seem the level of enthusiasm.  And I sure didn't like what I heard from him with the FDR like of intiiatives.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2023, 03:44:47 pm »

9999hair out0000 888mouth  :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #263 on: March 27, 2023, 03:46:18 pm »
@catfish1957 .

Yeah, it isn't even primary season and I am feeling the burn out. I can wait to see how it progresses. I really can.

Offline berdie

« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2023, 08:11:34 pm »
@catfish1957 .

Yeah, it isn't even primary season and I am feeling the burn out. I can wait to see how it progresses. I really can.

That is pretty much my feeling. It's not even here yet and I'm already worn out!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2023, 08:18:28 pm »
Oh, he’s done it before

So, in summary, the answer to the title of this thread is a resounding no… Lol

:beer:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #266 on: March 28, 2023, 12:19:44 am »
@Cyber Liberty

You are keeping your powder dry
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2023, 01:24:46 am »
RiV's arms must be extremely tired from Carrying all that water for Trumpy, god of all that is orange.

@Wingnut

Trump lives rent-free in that juvenile cesspool you call your head,doesn't he?

If it weren't for Trump,you wouldn't have  anything to post about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2023, 01:44:44 am »
It does appear that his wife had chemotherapy versus radiation

@LMAO

It doesn't work like that,although I  SUSPECT oftentimes what type of treatment you get depends on which doc/cancer clinic you  go to for treatment.

I have/had Stage 4 Lymphoma and was treated with both radiation and chemotherapy . The chemo really fried my short-term memory to the point I would sometimes wonder about things like "Did I eat today or not",and "Did I make my doctor's appointment yesterday,or not?"

Sounds funny as hell,but it's not so funny when it is you  it is happening to.

After all that,I was told they were stopping treatment  because it had done no good because the cancer was still advancing.

That was when the doc asked me if I was willing to try an experimental drug that came in capsules that had NOT been approved by the FDA.  I was warned that it made some people so sick they said they would rather die from cancer than continue to take it,and asked if I wanted to take it anyhow.

I said "Duhhhh! This ain't rocket science, If I take it and it makes me  that sick,I'll just quit taking it." So the doc said she would send off the prescription.

When it came in 2 weeks later it came with other prescriptions from the VA,and I had forgotten all about a new experimental drug,so I just assumed it was a regular part of my VA "pill fill".

Took it for 3 weeks before my next PET scan,and went to see the cancer doc atain a week after that scan. She looked at the results and kinda freaked because it showed me to be cancer-free. Neither of us really believed that,so I agreed to take another PET scan that week. It came back cancer-free,also.

Now,I have NOT been diagnoised as being  cancer-free. MY understanding is you have to have no cancer symptoms for 5  years before you are officially rated as being cancer-free.

Still getting those pills from the VA and still taking them,but they have now been officially recognized by the AMA as an effecttive treatement for SOME types of cancer.

The down side to those pills is that unless the VA has rated you for one of those types of cancer,or you have VERY good health insurance,they are stoopid expensive. As in 13 grand for a bottle of 120 pills.

If you are desperate and don't have good insurance,you can buy  them at pretty much any  pharmacy in the US,with the Food Lion and Wal-Mart pharmacies being the cheapest. Scrap together the money to buy  one bottle and see what happens. After all,I tested as being cancer-free 3 weeks after starting them.

I also suggest checking with your cancer surgeon about other possible free or very cheap places to buy them. There may very well be some sort of charity in your area that is dedicated to helping cancer patients.

Unfortunately,these pills do NOT help with your memory  problems.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!