Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10764 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2023, 07:06:33 pm »
Why do I feel like I am suddenly stuck in the second grade?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2023, 07:07:43 pm »

I've been asking that question for a while now.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2023, 07:10:30 pm »
Bears repeating....

Does anyone else think that the man who harps on DeSantis' Pandemic record in a campaign Stump......    Is the same one who hired and unleashed Anthony Fauxci on us.......... might be a little uncoupled from scale and reality?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2023, 07:22:19 pm »
Although his apparent fetish for eating  Cheetos, naked, while sitting in a beanbag (chair) may belie that.

888high58888

Offline libertybele

« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2023, 07:29:33 pm »
Bears repeating....

Does anyone else think that the man who harps on DeSantis' Pandemic record in a campaign Stump......    Is the same one who hired and unleashed Anthony Fauxci on us.......... might be a little uncoupled from scale and reality?

Absolutely.  I've been using the word unhinged, but uncoupled works just as well.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 07:32:37 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2023, 07:46:01 pm »
Absolutely.  I've been using the word unhinged, but uncoupled works just as well.

In '16 I think the binary argument might have worked for Trump when it came down to brass tacks in November. 

I don't think conservatives are buying it this time. We see what Fauci did, Trump's massive federal debt, and now promises of shining new Trump cities with Jetson Cars that harken more of the days of FDR than Reagan.

Watch for a big drop in turnout or 3rd party departure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2023, 07:55:37 pm »

Watch for a big drop in turnout or 3rd party departure.

Which in my opinion, will be a better shot for conservatives in 2028 versus 2024. Trump will not win  the general election.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:02:52 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2023, 07:58:07 pm »
Which in my opinion, will be a better shot for conservatives in 2028 versus 2024. Trump will not win for the general election.

True, but can we survive 6 years of what has happened the last 2.  Maybe our best hope is to flood efforts toward securing the senate and house, and just let Trump F-himself, while being as obstructionist we can with this or the next dim POTUS.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2023, 07:58:27 pm »
Which in my opinion, will be a better shot for conservatives in 2028 versus 2024. Trump will not win for the general election.

With the leftists in control, if you think that this Republic is going to last until 2028, you I'm afraid are in for a very rude awakening.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2023, 07:59:51 pm »

I think that's a pretty accurate assumption.  He's gone after a conservative but is already surrounding himself with RINO's.  Gee, I guess he got his marching orders. 

I wonder what kind of tantrum and meltdown Trump is going to have once he loses again?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:03:32 pm by libertybele »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2023, 08:02:17 pm »
True, but can we survive 6 years of what has happened the last 2.  Maybe our best hope is to flood efforts toward securing the senate and house, and just let Trump F-himself, while being as obstructionist we can with this or the next dim POTUS.

And that’s the hope, and it can happen. Joe Biden, or whoever, has to be made the lamest of lame duck

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2023, 08:04:37 pm »
With the leftists in control, if you think that this Republic is going to last until 2028, you I'm afraid are in for a very rude awakening.

You’ll be surprised how resilient the country can be. I’m not a Pollyanna. I know there’s gonna be some tough times ahead. But even the most brutal of storms eventually pass.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2023, 08:05:25 pm »

Getting control over Congress is a must in any event.  We should be focusing on Congress right now, and leave the White House to 2028.  Control of the majority will at least stymie the DNC's attempts to pass rotten legislation.  Best would be a veto-proof majority, but I think it's a bit too much to hope for that.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2023, 08:08:50 pm »
Getting control over Congress is a must in any event.  We should be focusing on Congress right now, and leave the White House to 2028.  Control of the majority will at least stymie the DNC's attempts to pass rotten legislation.  Best would be a veto-proof majority, but I think it's a bit too much to hope for that.

And as many more governorships and state houses as we can

People forget that the Republicans had a good showing in 2021

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2023, 08:10:41 pm »
And as many more governorships and state houses as we can

People forget that the Republicans had a good showing in 2021

:thumbsup:

There is a whole lotta work to be done, and the White House is peripheral to much of it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2023, 08:14:08 pm »

Because it took nine pages to get to this level of discourse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2023, 08:21:29 pm »
Speaking of Trump being Orange, I never knew where that came from. I have a buddy of mine whose brother is in charge of a security company in Florida and I think it was before Donald Trump ran for POTUS, he had a chance to meet Donald Trump. I asked what Trump was like to meet and he said he was a decent guy. I also asked if he was orange and he said no.

I think the camera with his blondish hair and lighter skin might make him look orange. But I doubt there’s any living human being going around looking like a big, giant, Florida orange.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2023, 08:23:58 pm »
Because it took nine pages to get to this level of discourse.
\
Say say
Two-thousand-one-six party over
Oops out of time, where we been.....
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 2016

Yeah, I am guessing this is one of continuing series of dumpster fires for the 21 months.   

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2023, 08:24:55 pm »
Speaking of Trump being Orange, I never knew where that came from. I have a buddy of mine whose brother is in charge of a security company in Florida and I think it was before Donald Trump ran for POTUS, he had a chance to meet Donald Trump. I asked what Trump was like to meet and he said he was a decent guy. I also asked if he was orange and he said no.

I think the camera with his blondish hair and lighter skin might make him look orange. But I doubt there’s any living human being going around looking like a big, giant, Florida orange.

I think it came about because, at some point, he was photographed looking like he had a fake suntan on, which make him look a little orangish.  Just my faded recollection.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2023, 08:25:04 pm »

Always heard it was his bleach tan color.  i might be wrong, but.....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2023, 08:27:17 pm »

And masks?  The orange POTUS was so enamored with 'em he got some with the presidential seal.

:laugh:. President Trump thought the masks were so useless and stupid, the only way they could get him to wear one in early 2020 was to slap a logo on it.  Meanwhile, much later,  in "the free state Florida"  ------ the Governor's love affair with masks continued:

DeSanctus in September 2020 discovered how to stand out among men:

DeSanctus in March 2021 managed to promote both the mask AND the vaccine:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2023, 08:27:31 pm »

Is Anita Bryant still kicking?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2023, 08:31:35 pm »

It comes with his overuse of spray-on tan. Which leave one with an orange tinge.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2023, 08:35:38 pm »

Is Anita Bryant still kicking?

Lol…

Who here is old enough to remember that “blast from the past”

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2023, 08:37:04 pm »
It comes with his overuse of spray-on tan. Which leave one with an orange tinge.

If he is light skinned, I would guess that it would make it look bad on TV. Remember when John Kerry did that during one of the 2004 presidential debates?

Those of us of French Canadian descent have naturally dark skin anyways. We don’t need no spray on tans

Barry Goldwater