Author Topic: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?  (Read 10323 times)

Online corbe

When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« on: March 24, 2023, 08:46:32 pm »
When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?

By Geoffrey P. Hunt
March 24, 2023

Stubborn Trump supporters, especially the most fervent, seem unwilling to challenge the deedless covenant, ask the hard questions that if answered truthfully would confirm that Donald Trump has been a supreme letdown, and his failures --  including the re-election debacle -- self-inflicted.

Promises made, promises kept?  Not when it mattered.

Drain the swamp?  Spinning around in an airboat.

Trump never cleaned up the FBI, instead hired the Dem sympathizer Christopher Wray as Director, and except for a few gratuitous tweets about his incompetence, left him in place.

Gina Haspel, CIA chief, kept the job until the last day despite the likelihood she was knee-deep with John Brennan in the active sabotage of Trump’s 2015-2016 campaign and incoming president-elect transition.

Trump appointed, then tolerated clueless insubordinates and leakers like Rex Tillerson, John Kelly, JR McMaster, James Mattis, and Gary Cohn, until the damage was done, and Trump’s agenda crippled.

<..snip..>

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/when_will_stubborn_trump_loyalists_face_inconvenient_truths_.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 09:03:48 pm »
Trumpsters will never acknowledge any of Trump's shortcomings. They are almost laughable until you realize that the situation of Trump bullying true conservatives is far from funny. Right now he has a black cloud hanging over his head, yet they don't seem to even realize what negative effect that will have on the 2024 election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 09:38:31 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 09:57:00 pm »
  How many believe that had Trump lost to hellary (which I expected) we Conservatives would have shouldered the burden of his defeat and they wouldn't let up.  bidet is obviously less hated than that witch. 
  If a better Candidate beats him in the Primary and he/she loses the General because Trumpers stayed home. 
  Will we try and censure them like they did us?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 10:08:10 pm »
When will the NeverTrumps realize that their irrational hatred of Trump helped to put Biden in office?
Ergo, NTs are at least partially, if not more, guilty for the destruction of the American nation?
Of course Trump has shortcomings. But DAMN! He would have been 1000% better than the alternative.
At least we would be able to buy gas, electricity, and food, at a normal price.
What will it take? When the nuclear war starts, the NeverTrumpers will still be gloating, "Well, at least we got rid of Trump!! And that is all that matters."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 10:23:30 pm »
240b:
"What will it take? When the nuclear war starts, the NeverTrumpers will still be gloating, "Well, at least we got rid of Trump!! And that is all that matters.""

It's like some strange "transference phenomenon" occurred between the "Bush Derangement" people on the left, who have somehow mysteriously "ported" their hatred over to the ne'ertrumpers. Particularly those who inhabit this forum (pointing right at 'EM).

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 11:28:20 pm »
When will the NeverTrumps realize that their irrational hatred of Trump helped to put Biden in office?

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS is NOT irrational.
If the right will not defend small government, who will?
There is nothing irrational in demanding they do.
Including Tumpy.
Hell no!
No pass. He does not deserve another shot and should NOT be rewarded.

Of course Trump has shortcomings. But DAMN! He would have been 1000% better than the alternative.
At least we would be able to buy gas, electricity, and food, at a normal price.

Why can't you see that TUMPY and company left the democrats the government they inherited?  Why can't you see that YOUR big government is the very SAME big government as the DEMOCRAT'S big government?

You want less democrat power? The only way to actually do that is less power all the way around. Give them a smaller government and they will be able to effect much less.

What will it take? When the nuclear war starts, the NeverTrumpers will still be gloating, "Well, at least we got rid of Trump!! And that is all that matters."

So ignore the biggest spending spree in American history? Give THAT the nod?
You've GOT to be kidding me.
 *****rollingeyes*****

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 11:46:17 pm »
Promises made, promises kept?  Not when it mattered.

Drain the swamp?  Spinning around in an airboat.

Trump never cleaned up the FBI, instead hired the Dem sympathizer Christopher Wray as Director, and except for a few gratuitous tweets about his incompetence, left him in place.

Gina Haspel, CIA chief, kept the job until the last day despite the likelihood she was knee-deep with John Brennan in the active sabotage of Trump’s 2015-2016 campaign and incoming president-elect transition.

Trump appointed, then tolerated clueless insubordinates and leakers like Rex Tillerson, John Kelly, JR McMaster, James Mattis, and Gary Cohn, until the damage was done, and Trump’s agenda crippled.

Obviously, all of the above turned out to be Swamp creatures
who all sabotaged America for their own collective profit.

Did Trump purposely hire people who would sabotage his stated agenda?
Or is it just that it's REALLY hard to find good help in DC?

I wish I knew the answer.

I think maybe it's that Mr Trump was used to schmoozing people in NYC
to make deals and build businesses,
and, as President, kept operating with the same mindset,
unaware of HOW TREACHEROUS  The Swamp is.

I think maybe all those backstabbers he hired
fed him a load of BS, saying that they were all for him.
I think Mr Trump got duped.

To be fair, we need to also consider that Mr Trump FIRED
more people from his administration than any other President in history.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2023, 11:51:30 pm »
   I did not know that last paragraph @unite for individuality  How many of those had he hired to begin with?  That is the $64k question.  Of course, he fired Omarosa twice, to pad his numbers.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:53:44 pm by corbe »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2023, 11:58:34 pm »

To be fair, we need to also consider that Mr Trump FIRED
more people from his administration than any other President in history.

Yeah... MANY conservatives passed through Tumpy's grinder and out the revolving door into the ether.

But somehow, the RINOs stayed. And a cabinet packed full to overflowing with Goldmann Sachs by the time he finished. - The very thing he falsely accused Cruz of.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2023, 12:10:49 am »
There would be no inflation - with Trump
There would be no border invasion - with Trump
There would be no Ukraine war - with Trump
There would be no impending war with Russia - with Trump
There would be no $5 gas - with Trump
There would be no impending war with a nuclearized Iran - with Trump
America would be energy independent - with Trump
and on and on and on ...
I could do hundreds of these. But, why bother? Throwing pearls to swine.
No amount of reality or facts will ever affect them.
They are insulated in their own world bubbles.

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2023, 12:17:15 am »
and on and on and on ...

All true. I get it. I've stated several time that I think he made a good president.  It's his current bullying and going off the rails that is going to hurt his chances and the chances of the GOP being seated.

He's not perfect, nor without fault, but he had us headed in a better direction than we are headed now.

Did I mention that he is orange, rude and a billionaire?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2023, 12:37:02 am »

Right back at you my nonvoting America hating friend who lives in a burrow.
Your guy Biden has doubled that times 10. But, I get it. Trump is the Devil!
So anything ANYTHING is better than Trump, including World War III and starvation and death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2023, 12:45:04 am »
and on and on and on ...

@240B

And THERE it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2023, 12:54:18 am »
  How many believe that had Trump lost to hellary (which I expected) we Conservatives would have shouldered the burden of his defeat and they wouldn't let up.  bidet is obviously less hated than that witch. 
  If a better Candidate beats him in the Primary and he/she loses the General because Trumpers stayed home. 
  Will we try and censure them like they did us?
While Biden may be less blatantly satanic in his mien, don't think for a second that the purveyor of the consistently worst policies for this nation ever and who has less finesse about his megalomania, is in any way 'liked' any better than Hillary. What's more, his crookedness goes  beyond mere larceny and into the realm of 'fundamental transformation' in all its Obamaesque contempt for the rule of law and the Constitution.
Trump's biggest failings, were from those around him he thought he could trust, from McConnell to Bob Barr and other perfidious bastards who worked with the Democrats to thwart good policy and leave the enemies of the Republic unopposed and untouched.

Trump is far from perfect, but the GOPe gets the bulk of my contempt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2023, 01:01:10 am »

So anything ANYTHING is better than Trump, including World War III and starvation and death.

@240B Roamer's state, just like my state of Texas went for Trump, no matter how we voted, safely. bidet is not our guy, wish you'd get that out of head.  Sure, Trump would be better than hellary or bidet but that avoids the ultimate question:  Is Trump the best we can do?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2023, 01:04:18 am »
and on and on and on ...

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRIIIIIILLLLLION BUCKS!
Of course there would be inflation!

What happens when you print that much money?
The amount of dollars in circulation increases.
That means the worth of the dollar decreases.
That  IS inflation.

I dunno why I keep bothering to explain it.
Y'all can't hear it.

Take off the orange colored glasses and take a look around.
 *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2023, 01:07:49 am »
While Biden may be less blatantly satanic in his mien, don't think for a second that the purveyor of the consistently worst policies for this nation ever and who has less finesse about his megalomania, is in any way 'liked' any better than Hillary. What's more, his crookedness goes  beyond mere larceny and into the realm of 'fundamental transformation' in all its Obamaesque contempt for the rule of law and the Constitution.
Trump's biggest failings, were from those around him he thought he could trust, from McConnell to Bob Barr and other perfidious bastards who worked with the Democrats to thwart good policy and leave the enemies of the Republic unopposed and untouched.

Trump is far from perfect, but the GOPe gets the bulk of my contempt.

Agreed, particularly failed GOP leadership.

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2023, 01:09:16 am »
   80~85% of what he did evaporated on bidets first day.  Live by EO, Die by EO.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2023, 01:15:58 am »
TWENTY FRIGGIN TRIIIIIILLLLLION BUCKS!
Of course there would be inflation!

What happens when you print that much money?
The amount of dollars in circulation increases.
That means the worth of the dollar decreases.
That  IS inflation.

I dunno why I keep bothering to explain it.
Y'all can't hear it.

Take off the orange colored glasses and take a look around.
 *****rollingeyes*****

Because they believe that if you print the money, but it’s spent in America, it will not have an impact on the value of the dollar because we control the currency

It’s  part of the Modern Monetary Theory mindset. It doesn’t seem to work in the real world.

I do agree that when it came to the border and energy, Trump was right. But those went away with a new president. What didn’t go away was the nearly $8 trillion in debt added during his watch. And now  we’ll have what  Biden adding plus the amount Trump is promising to add on if he gets a second term.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2023, 01:18:37 am »

No, Buydem has not.
Tumpy DID spend at nearly twice the rate of Obummer, So go see if Buydem is actually spending at twice the rate of Tumpy.

Tumpy jacked the actual debt by what? $8T in four years. How much has Buydem jacked it so far?

SHOW ME.

And then what's to stop Tumpy from redoubling what Bitem did? He redoubled Obummer.

As to WWIII, All ya'll are all for escalating Ukraine... not me.

As for death, how many needlessly died because anti-virals were outlawed under Tump in the middle of COVID?

Don't feed me that crap.

The ONLY thing that stops ALL of it is small government and fiscal restraint.
That's the fix.
The ONLY fix.
And Tumpy sure the hell ain't that.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2023, 01:20:48 am »

And what he left behind was debt and an inflationary time bomb

I’m guessing whats probably going to happen is the MAGA wing will end up pushing any other GOP nominees to the left on spending in order to try to get their votes.

After all, we have to keep spending lots of money to keep from going bankrupt
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:24:35 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2023, 01:24:14 am »
Yep, and why by EO? Mitch McConnell gets the bulk of that credit, imho.

But for the GOPe it isn't about what's right for the country, it's about maintaining their club.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2023, 01:27:19 am »
Because they believe that if you print the money, but it’s spent in America, it will not have an impact on the value of the dollar because we control the currency

It’s  part of the Modern Monetary Theory mindset. It doesn’t seem to work in the real world.

I do agree that when it came to the border and energy, Trump was right. But those went away with a new president. What didn’t go away was the nearly $8 trillion in debt added during his watch. And now  we’ll have what  Biden adding plus the amount Trump is promising to add on if he gets a second term.

You can buy em books and buy em books and what do they do? Eat the covers.

By far and away the most pressing danger to this country EVER, is the runaway federal government taking away all our treasure and our rights, and Tumpy is as much to blame in that as anyone.

I don't want Democrats foremost because of their big government ways.
And Tumpy and the Pubbies ain't showing a whit of difference.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2023, 01:29:05 am »
After all, we have to keep spending lots of money to keep from going bankrupt

Yeah, because that always works!  *****rollingeyes*****