Author Topic: Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 02:39:49 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 01:51:17 pm »

Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."

He’s mentally and emotionally collapsing. The worst thing for Twitter to do it was allow Trump to go back on it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 01:52:43 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 01:55:29 pm »
:facepalm2:

Between Biden and Trump, I think we’re in for a lot of facepalm moments
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 02:00:12 pm »
Between Biden and Trump, I think we’re in for a lot of facepalm moments

Unfortunately.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 02:00:39 pm »
This is absolutely ridiculous. It's time for him to spin off somewhere.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2022, 02:03:12 pm »
Not sure what this is all about but I do have to say, from my view, Youngkin has been a huge disappointment.  Takes the easy path with his EO's and then goes out to campaign for candidates in other states.  Virginia's constitution requires balanced budget so he has no budget battles but has not legislatively taken on high risk battles (immigration, sanctuary cities/counties).

Could be Trump knows he won't get a second term and is pushing these "leaders" to fight for the people....

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2022, 02:05:04 pm »
Not sure what this is all about but I do have to say, from my view, Youngkin has been a huge disappointment.  Takes the easy path with his EO's and then goes out to campaign for candidates in other states.  Virginia's constitution requires balanced budget so he has no budget battles but has not legislatively taken on high risk battles (immigration, sanctuary cities/counties).

Could be Trump knows he won't get a second term and is pushing these "leaders" to fight for the people....

Insulting someone is a very strange way of "pushing" that someone to do something.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2022, 02:06:46 pm »
Insulting someone is a very strange way of "pushing" that someone to do something.

It's all just 250th dimensional chess.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2022, 02:09:38 pm »
If you look closely, Donald has never been a “counter puncher.”  He accused Ben Carson of having a an extreme temper akin to a pathological disease as incurable as that of a child molester.  Then he stirred everything up with Cruz, accusing him of being a maniac, ineligible to be president, and ultimately of stealing the Iowa caucus. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2022, 02:11:24 pm »
Trump's Democrat creds are becoming more and more obvious.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2022, 02:12:22 pm »

Could also be that Trump is a narcissistic putz.

Would love to have had Trump fight for me the four years he was in office, but instead I get saddled with another $6.8 trillion in debt while the value of my money drops into the toilet.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 02:13:35 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2022, 02:28:50 pm »
Back to celebrating the loss of the 51st senate seat

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2022, 02:33:42 pm »
Could also be that Trump is a narcissistic putz.

In this situation he's all janked up because Winsome Sears is done supporting him, but he goes after Younkin instead to retaliate.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2022, 02:35:25 pm »
Back to celebrating the loss of the 51st senate seat

So the only thing that matters is the "R" in the seat... Then we are ok with romney?
Shouldn't we fight for something better or just settle...

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2022, 02:36:57 pm »
In this situation he's all janked up because Winsome Sears is done supporting him, but he goes after Younkin instead to retaliate.

I don't have access to that inside info... so I don't know

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2022, 02:38:19 pm »
I don't have access to that inside info... so I don't know

Well it sure ain't because he's pushing them to fight back against the Rats.  *****rollingeyes*****
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2022, 02:38:31 pm »
So the only thing that matters is the "R" in the seat... Then we are ok with romney?

The Republicans have already had enough votes to block anything and everything the Dems have passed in the last two years.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2022, 02:41:07 pm »
The Republicans have already had enough votes to block anything and everything the Dems have passed in the last two years.
So one of his losses cost us the senate... what about the 17 winners????Or do we just look for ways to blame Trump?

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2022, 02:42:41 pm »

The time to deal with that is in a primary election.  If O'Dea rarely sided with the GOP other than voting Schumer out of the majority position, and putting the GOP in the majority of committees, I would still prefer that he won.  As it happens, he was conservative on some issues and squishy on others.

Back to his attack on Youngkin --- Trump is going after some of the most successful conservatives and discrediting everybody to the right of center.  I don't know what it will take for you to see this. 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 02:44:49 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2022, 02:44:27 pm »
Well it sure ain't because he's pushing them to fight back against the Rats.  *****rollingeyes*****

That's because deep down, Trump is one of them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2022, 03:40:19 pm »
I can't wait to see what he says when he really really speaks his mind. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2022, 03:43:52 pm »
The time to deal with that is in a primary election.  If O'Dea rarely sided with the GOP other than voting Schumer out of the majority position, and putting the GOP in the majority of committees, I would still prefer that he won.  As it happens, he was conservative on some issues and squishy on others.

Back to his attack on Youngkin --- Trump is going after some of the most successful conservatives and discrediting everybody to the right of center.  I don't know what it will take for you to see this. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2022, 03:51:57 pm »
Short memories IMO, this is Trump 2015-2017. What were his pet names from Cruz and the mailman guy from Ohio?

This. Is. Trump.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2022, 03:58:03 pm »

So one of his losses cost us the senate... what about the 17 winners????Or do we just look for ways to blame Trump?

Where did I mention Trump in that statement?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-