Author Topic: Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."  (Read 2787 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2022, 07:40:52 pm »
Ah yes...Trump is still out for Trump, and is attacking and smearing Conservatives he deems to be threats to himself.

So not much has changed since 2016, eh?   wink777

Hey you…!

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2022, 07:41:12 pm »
Ah yes...Trump is still out for Trump, and is attacking and smearing Conservatives he deems to be threats to himself.

Well since you left in aug of 2016 a lot of folks rallied around DJT. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2022, 07:47:09 pm »
????

@Right_in_Virginia

Did we see the same comments?

Youngkin:

1. I didn't read it
2. I don't call people names.
3. Next.....

If that isn't close to ignoring Trump's stupid comment, I don't know what is.

But you said Youngkin "ignored" the comment ----- when he did not @catfish1957   To "ignore"  means you intentionally do not notice or acknowledge something.  He did both.

Youngkin could have sent Sears out again to addess this specifically.  Instead, he personally responded in a written statement.

Remember, there is more than one battle for positioning going on behind the scenes.  IMO, this skirmish goes to Glenn.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline libertybele

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2022, 07:51:16 pm »

Yes, he did a good job as president so I eventually jumped on the Trump train (though I never gave him a free pass).  Right now he's self-destructing and he's gone back to his schoolyard bullying antics.

I am done.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2022, 07:52:00 pm »

I noticed.  We might need to do something about that.   :yowsa:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2022, 07:55:12 pm »
But you said Youngkin "ignored" the comment ----- when he did not @catfish1957   To "ignore"  means you intentionally do not notice or acknowledge something.  He did both.

Youngkin could have sent Sears out again to addess this specifically.  Instead, he personally responded in a written statement.

Remember, there is more than one battle for positioning going on behind the scenes.  IMO, this skirmish goes to Glenn.

@Right_in_Virginia

I guess we are disagreeing on the semantics of what constitutes "Ignored".  If "ignore" is in the context of totalling remaing silent on the question, then you are right.  But if he had did that can you see the level of awkwardness that would have ensued.

OTOH, I think he did "ignore" the content, and took a high road, by saying (1) "I didn't read it" (doesn't that constitute ignore?), and 2. I don't engage or resort to name calling contests, which in my book is ignoring Trump's childishness.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2022, 07:57:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I guess we are disagreeing on the semantics of what constitutes "Ignored".  If "ignore" is in the context of totalling remaing silent on the question, then you are right.  But if he had did that can you see the level of awkwardness that would have ensued.

OTOH, I think he did "ignore" the content, and took a high road, by saying (1) "I didn't read it" (doesn't that constitute ignore?), and 2. I don't engage or resort to name calling contests, which in my book is ignoring Trump's childishness.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2022, 07:57:05 pm »

Go for it. But I'm done. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2022, 07:58:57 pm »

Hey Stranger!!  Good to see you back!  I am now co-Admins with Nancy.  Somebody screwed up at Personnel, I think.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2022, 08:00:32 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

:facepalm2:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2022, 08:01:30 pm »
Yes, he did a good job as president so I eventually jumped on the Trump train (though I never gave him a free pass).  Right now he's self-destructing and he's gone back to his schoolyard bullying antics.

I am done.
Trump says he's become a Christian....sadly his actions aren't reflecting this.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2022, 08:02:16 pm »
:facepalm2:

I know....  It's been a tough week for Trump and his supporters.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2022, 08:05:12 pm »

All Christians are witnesses for Christ.  Some are good witnesses.  Some are bad witnesses.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2022, 08:05:55 pm »

It wouldn't have been if Trump had simply kept his mouth shut.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2022, 08:07:32 pm »

Based on the “Christian” leaders he’s surrounded himself with, I wonder what his beliefs really are. He’s elevated the prosperity gospel charlatans (Paula White, Kenneth Copeland). That’s a pretty dangerous road to take.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Idiot

« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2022, 08:10:03 pm »
Based on the “Christian” leaders he’s surrounded himself with, I wonder what his beliefs really are. He’s elevated the prosperity gospel charlatans (Paula White, Kenneth Copeland). That’s a pretty dangerous road to take.
Exactly.... 

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2022, 08:15:37 pm »

Becki Falwell had successful youth ministry, or so I hear.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2022, 08:16:04 pm »
Becki Falwell had successful youth ministry, or so I hear.

Ewww
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline berdie

« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2022, 08:44:42 pm »
I just want to know why Trump is doing this now cause I don't see how this benefits him.

Can you say tantrum? I knew you could. :laugh:

« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2022, 09:04:19 pm »

This is beneath you @catfish1957  Or, so I thought.   **nononono*

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2022, 09:23:51 pm »
I wish it was different.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2022, 10:22:22 pm »
This is beneath you @catfish1957  Or, so I thought.   **nononono*

@Right_in_Virginia

I apologize.  That was a tad harsh on my part.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 10:25:17 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2022, 10:36:12 pm »

And that is why I just couldn't not vote for him in 2016. I did in 2020, because for the most part his policies were good and judge appointments great, but the 2016 Trump has returned. I would argue that he's much worse.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2022, 10:37:28 pm »
So one of his losses cost us the senate... what about the 17 winners????Or do we just look for ways to blame Trump?

@EdinVA

Of course we do that!

You know he's rude,right?

Whatever we do,we MUST get rid of Trump so we can vote for polite gentlemen who will lose.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!