Author Topic: Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."  (Read 2838 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Trump goes after Gov. Youngkin, saying his name sounds "Chinese."
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2022, 06:49:25 pm »
You missed the point @libertybele   This is not a diss of RDS's victory; 20 points is impressive.  But, why it wasn't higher under ideal election conditions WILL be investigated by Ryan's team ---- for good or for ill---- as part of measuring RDS's national viability.

...and .... obviously you have no idea the victory it was to win both Miami Dade and Palm Beach counties.  National viability by Ryan's team???  Is that supposed to be threatening?  I'm sure he'll be looking then into any voter fraud they may have taken place, right?

I get that you are trying to save the Trump ship that is sinking because he's ranting like a 5th grade bully again in a schoolyard. 

Again, I will reiterate this message; DeSantis has NOT announced that he is running.  So why oh why would Trump even go after him? 

DeSantis '24  :patriot:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 06:50:11 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2022, 06:53:56 pm »
No kidding.

My sister lives in Florida and I would move there but I’ve got all my fishing up here. Plus it’s getting too crowded

Well, as with everything they’re still those that hold on and still believe that Donald Trump somehow is still playing 1 million dimensional chess. But this is a meltdown. This is what Hillary Clinton did when she lost her race. Lashed out at everybody. Blamed everybody and everything but herself

Too crowded?  Not true.  Lots of vacant land still around where I live.  Fishing right now though ... not so much.  Not right after a hurricane.  Fish and throw back perhaps.

Trump was a great president.  Sadly, I have come to the realization that it is time for him to pass the torch on to someone else.

DeSantis '24
   :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2022, 06:54:49 pm »
...and .... obviously you have no idea the victory it was to win both Miami Dade and Palm Beach counties.  National viability by Ryan's team???  Is that supposed to be threatening?  I'm sure he'll be looking then into any voter fraud they may have taken place, right?

I get that you are trying to save the Trump ship that is sinking because he's ranting like a 5th grade bully again in a schoolyard. 

Again, I will reiterate this message; DeSantis has NOT announced that he is running.  So why oh why would Trump even go after him? 

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2022, 06:57:14 pm »
I think RIV overestimates Ryan's reach in his post Speaker role.  Doesn't seem like a major player to me  From wiki... 

Post-congressional life
In March 2019, Ryan joined the board of directors of Fox Corporation, the owner of Fox News Channel and the Fox broadcast network.[215] In August 2019, he joined the board of SHINE Medical Technologies.[216] He later joined the faculty of the University of Notre Dame as a professor of practice for the 2019–20 academic year as a guest lecturer in political science and economics.[217] In April 2019, Ryan was nominated as the delegation leader to represent President Trump to visit Taipei. With Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen, he attended the 40th-anniversary ceremony of the Taiwan Relations Act.[218] In October 2019, Ryan launched a non-profit called American Idea Foundation.[219]

In October 2020, Ryan joined the public relations and advisory company Teneo as a senior advisor.[220][221]
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2022, 07:01:20 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia I too enjoyed all of Trump's rallies and I absolutely have no doubt that the election was stolen out from under him.

As difficult as it is, I believe it is time to move forward.  Trump needs to move his momentum forward before it is lost.

I'm not saying that it isn't within the realm of possibility that he is continuing to be railroaded by the leftists.  It's likely.

Trump needs to pass the torch on to someone who can carry on his legacy and momentum. One, because of his age and two, because the leftist are never going to let him run again and him trying to run is only going to fracture his base and that is the only way the leftists are going to win and they know it.

I can see the leftists absolutely going bonkers when the next GOP nominee selects Trump as their VP.  :laugh:

DeSantis '24   :patriot:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 07:02:11 pm by libertybele »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2022, 07:05:25 pm »
I think RIV overestimates Ryan's reach in his post Speaker role.  Doesn't seem like a major player to me  From wiki... 

Post-congressional life
In March 2019, Ryan joined the board of directors of Fox Corporation, the owner of Fox News Channel and the Fox broadcast network.[215] In August 2019, he joined the board of SHINE Medical Technologies.[216] He later joined the faculty of the University of Notre Dame as a professor of practice for the 2019–20 academic year as a guest lecturer in political science and economics.[217] In April 2019, Ryan was nominated as the delegation leader to represent President Trump to visit Taipei. With Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen, he attended the 40th-anniversary ceremony of the Taiwan Relations Act.[218] In October 2019, Ryan launched a non-profit called American Idea Foundation.[219]

In October 2020, Ryan joined the public relations and advisory company Teneo as a senior advisor.[220][221]

He's a member of the Illuminati, dontcha know.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2022, 07:09:54 pm »

@libertybele --- I really would like to discuss our different POV  --- but think it's impossible.  The emotional roller coaster you keep dragging me on to is exhausting and futile.  So, let's just ignore each other for a while.

Know in the meantime, I wish you the best.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2022, 07:11:07 pm »
Youngkin Responds To Trump’s Latest Insult Against Him

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
November 11, 2022 1:41 PM ET
Font Size:

Republican Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin responded to former President Donald Trump’s latest insult against him at a Friday press conference.

The former president asserted that Youngkin “couldn’t have come close” to victory in the 2021 gubernatorial election if it were not for his endorsement, and said his name “sounds Chinese.” When asked to respond, Youngkin said he does not partake in name calling.

“First of all, I didn’t see it [Trump’s statement] and I have to be honest I’ve been busy all morning,” the Virginia governor said. “You all know me, I do not call people names. I really work hard to bring people together and that’s what we’re working on … that’s not the way I roll, it’s not the way I behave and I think, again, this is a moment for us to come together as a nation.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/11/youngkin-trump-insult-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2022, 07:14:47 pm »
Youngkin Responds To Trump’s Latest Insult Against Him

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
November 11, 2022 1:41 PM ET
Font Size:

Republican Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin responded to former President Donald Trump’s latest insult against him at a Friday press conference.

The former president asserted that Youngkin “couldn’t have come close” to victory in the 2021 gubernatorial election if it were not for his endorsement, and said his name “sounds Chinese.” When asked to respond, Youngkin said he does not partake in name calling.

“First of all, I didn’t see it [Trump’s statement] and I have to be honest I’ve been busy all morning,” the Virginia governor said. “You all know me, I do not call people names. I really work hard to bring people together and that’s what we’re working on … that’s not the way I roll, it’s not the way I behave and I think, again, this is a moment for us to come together as a nation.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/11/youngkin-trump-insult-midterms/

Perfect response......

If everyone would ignore his insults, he might go away.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2022, 07:16:21 pm »
@libertybele --- I really would like to discuss our different POV  --- but think it's impossible.  The emotional roller coaster you keep dragging me on to is exhausting and futile.  So, let's just ignore each other for a while.

Know in the meantime, I wish you the best.

Well, go ahead and put me on ignore. :shrug:

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2022, 07:18:01 pm »

It's not Ryan's past reach that matters, it's his current reach ---- and this has grown in both scope and depth.

BTW,  I don't think an expectation of a ping to your post is an overestimation, either @catfish1957

Online libertybele

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2022, 07:18:07 pm »
Perfect response......

Ah, but people have commented that if they ignore his insults then they don't have backbone. Unfortunately I sense that Trump is going to self destruct.  Sad.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2022, 07:19:20 pm »
Howdy everyone!  So what have I missed?

:flag:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2022, 07:22:38 pm »

Mostly an orange implosion.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2022, 07:25:34 pm »
It's not Ryan's past reach that matters, it's his current reach ---- and this has grown in both scope and depth.

BTW,  I don't think an expectation of a ping to your post is an overestimation, either @catfish1957

@Right_in_Virginia

Sometimes I'm too lazy to ping, so sorry you were offended.  We will just have to agree to disagree on Ryan's influence.  I don't see him having that influence.  Hell, I almost forgot who he was.

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2022, 07:27:23 pm »
Perfect response......

But, Youngkin didn't ignore Trump's comment @catfish1957   He just one-upped RDS.

Well-played, Glenn.

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2022, 07:28:17 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Sometimes I'm too lazy to ping, so sorry you were offended.  We will just have to agree to disagree on Ryan's influence.  I don't see him having that influence.  Hell, I almost forgot who he was.

Fair enough @catfish1957   Thanks.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2022, 07:31:08 pm »
But, Youngkin didn't ignore Trump's comment @catfish1957   He just one-upped RDS.

Well-played, Glenn.

????

@Right_in_Virginia

Did we see the same comments?

Youngkin:

1. I didn't read it
2. I don't call people names.
3. Next.....

If that isn't close to ignoring Trump's stupid comment, I don't know what is.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2022, 07:32:14 pm »

@Timber Rattler

Welcome back to TBR!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2022, 07:33:07 pm »

Trumps is looking for His Strawberries. Trump is gonna prove beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the red wave DID exist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2022, 07:33:13 pm »
????

@Right_in_Virginia

Youngkin:

1. I didn't read it
3. Next.....

I think we read the same thing...  He totally ignored Trump.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2022, 07:34:41 pm »
????

@Right_in_Virginia

Youngkin:

1. I didn't read it
3. Next.....

:thumbsup:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2022, 07:36:48 pm »
Trumps is looking for His Strawberries. Trump is gonna prove beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the red wave DID exist.

Ah yes...Trump is still out for Trump, and is attacking and smearing Conservatives he deems to be threats to himself.

So not much has changed since 2016, eh?   wink777
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online libertybele

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2022, 07:37:43 pm »
I think we read the same thing...  He totally ignored Trump.

As he should have.  Ignoring Trump's childish rants right now is the best thing to do. Engaging him is only going to hurt and split the party much like Trump's rants against Cruz did.

Online libertybele

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2022, 07:39:27 pm »
Ah yes...Trump is still out for Trump, and is attacking and smearing Conservatives he deems to be threats to himself.

So not much has changed since 2016, eh?   wink777

It is unfortunate as I thought Trump had changed.

BTW I haven't seen you post before ... so a warm "hello" to you.