Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz stumps in Iowa, fueling talk of 2024 White House bid  (Read 1888 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Sen. Ted Cruz stumps in Iowa, fueling talk of 2024 White House bid
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2021, 12:29:30 am »
     I think it's a given that Sen Cruz won't get an Authorization out of the Senate like McCain or Romney did, and the waters have been so muddied with obummer AND now comealot, if anyone can make this possible, all the way to the USSC, my $$$ is on this Man.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2021, 12:42:39 am »
     I think it's a given that Sen Cruz won't get an Authorization out of the Senate like McCain or Romney did, and the waters have been so muddied with obummer AND now comealot, if anyone can make this possible, all the way to the USSC, my $$$ is on this Man.

:yowsa:

Offline corbe

« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2021, 01:30:29 am »
   No one can ever accuse me of posting flattering pictures of Sen. Cruz @libertybele proving I and my candidate can take ridicule without proceeding to step #2:
  stepping on our dicks.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2021, 03:23:26 am »
Sir.  (As I assume that a Sam Houston moniker is from a male patriot.)

Jus soli (right of the soil) is merely one detail of this saga.

Please allow me to bring to your attention, the key and specific issue.

I am sure that your will have no conflict with the words of our founders regarding eligibility for the Presidency of the United States (as evidenced in COTUS), that being the distinction of a Natural Born citizen of these United States of America, in opposition to the alternative, which can only be, due to the rigor and restraint of profound logic, a Naturalized citizen of the United States of America.

Mr. Theodore Cruz, properly annotated as Senator Cruz (whom I respect and cherish as a Senator from my great State of Texas, for all that he does each and almost every day in his chosen and elected role), can never be viewed as a Natural Born citizen of these United States of America, sadly.

I can provide a great deal of case law (and I will, as I am sure that you will demand it!), that clearly describes the differences between aNatural Born citizen of these United States of America, and a Naturalized citizen of the United States of America.  In short, a Naturalized citizen of the United States of America is a Citizen by Statute.  That is, the person's citizenship exists only and solely due to the existence of statute, of man-made law.  Contrast that to Natural Born citizenship.  That which exists without the presence of all laws (or statutes). 

Our glorious Senator Cruz, is only a citizen of the United States because of statutory law.  Without the existence of such law, he would no longer be a citizen of the Untied States of America.  (I can come back later and cite all of the relevant case law (e.g., Immigration Act of 195n which creates the naturalization process that covers Mr. Cruz), and the Supreme Court decisions that clearly illustrate the stark distinctions between Naturalized citizenship and Natural Born citizenship (though I suspect that you have already digested them!)).

Simply put, if the existence of one's citizenship requires and is based upon statutory law, then it is, by definition, not Natural Born citizenship.

Excellent.  Ted Cruz born in Canada.  I am a naturalized American citizen and still 'find' I have love of my original country.
That is the reason  FOUNDERS wanted someone BORN on this soil.  NO DIVIDED LOYALTY.  ONLY TO AMERICANS.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2021, 03:31:12 am »
Even if that were true (it isn't) she STILL does not qualify to serve as vice president of the united states.

She IS a citizen because she was naturalized many years after her birth.

I way I remember about TED..his parents did not file a form, '4' something...to make him "legal" in America.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 03:35:48 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2021, 06:28:59 am »
Evidence we have been totally stupid as a society, such that, we cannot even define who is qualified to serve as POTUS.  Really, this is a major weakness calling for correction.

I say no one gets elected to federal positions without having been born in the USA.  That includes Reps and senators from my view.  I just do not see how having folks like Ilhan Omar serve in Congress as representing the American citizens of her district.  Does not work for me.

We are indeed a stupid people!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:30:58 am by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2021, 01:20:49 pm »
Evidence we have been totally stupid as a society, such that, we cannot even define who is qualified to serve as POTUS.  Really, this is a major weakness calling for correction.

I say no one gets elected to federal positions without having been born in the USA.  That includes Reps and senators from my view.  I just do not see how having folks like Ilhan Omar serve in Congress as representing the American citizens of her district. Does not work for me.

We are indeed a stupid people!!!

@jafo2010

She doesn't represent Americans in her district,or anywhere else. She was elected to represent the Muslim immigrants the Dims imported to destroy America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2021, 01:59:46 pm »
@jafo2010

She doesn't represent Americans in her district,or anywhere else. She was elected to represent the Muslim immigrants the Dims imported to destroy America.

“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

Theodore Roosevelt October 12, 1915

He is being proven right every hour of every day!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2021, 03:09:42 pm »
“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

Theodore Roosevelt October 12, 1915

He is being proven right every hour of every day!
That which matters most comes first. Hyphenated "Americans" are always putting something else ahead of "American".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2021, 03:14:02 pm »
That which matters most comes first. Hyphenated "Americans" are always putting something else ahead of "American".

One thing that escapes these turds, is that un-hyphenated Americans are the one's mostly funding this folly with their tax dollars.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.