Author Topic: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TO NOTICIAS TELEMUNDO: “I’M TAKING CARE OF DACA … WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A ROAD  (Read 2630 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“We’re working out the legal complexities right now but I’m going to be signing a very major immigration bill as an executive order. I’m going to make DACA a part of it,” President Trump told Noticias Telemundo in an exclusive interview.

JOSÉ DÍAZ-BALART

Mr. President, Latinos are on the frontline in many ways. They're tending our fields, transporting our goods. They're on the frontline in the hospitals and as many as 30,000 hospital workers are DACA recipients and yet you seem to be laser-focused on deporting DACA.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Yeah.

JOSÉ DÍAZ-BALART

Why?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm not. I'm taking care of DACA. I had a deal with the Democrats and they broke the deal. The DACA could have been taken care of two years ago, but the Democrats broke the deal. All of a sudden they just broke it for no reason. Actually, they had a court case that slightly went their way, and they said, "Oh, let's not talk about the deal anymore". You remember that. We talked about it.

JOSÉ DÍAZ-BALART

Uh-hum.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

The deal was done. DACA is going to be just fine. We’re putting it in. It's going to be just fine. And I am going to be, over the next few weeks, signing an immigration bill that a lot of people don't know about. You have breaking news, but I'm signing a big immigration bill.

JOSÉ DÍAZ-BALART

Is that an executive order?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm going to do a big executive order. I have the power to do it as prresident and I'm going to make DACA a part of it. But, we put it in, and we'll probably going to then be taking it out. We're working out the legal complexities right now, but I'm going to be signing a very major immigration bill as an executive order, which the Supreme Court now, because of the DACA decision, has given me the power to do that.

JOSÉ DÍAZ-BALART

Just so I can understand better, so you're planning to include a provision for DACA under an executive order?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

That is correct.

JOSÉ DÍAZ-BALART

To give the 750,000 people legalization, at least temporary?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

No, what I'm going to do is that they're going to part of a much bigger bill on immigration. It's going to be a very big bill, a very good bill, and merit-based bill and it will include DACA, and I think people are going to be very happy.

https://www.nbcumv.com/news/president-donald-trump-noticias-telemundo-“i’m-taking-care-daca-…-we’re-going-have-road?division=1&network=33144&show=151292
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
 Â· 15m
There is ZERO constitutional authority for a President to create a “road to citizenship” by executive fiat.

It was unconstitutional when Obama issued executive amnesty, and it would be a HUGE mistake if Trump tries to illegally expand amnesty.

#TellTheSwampNO

#RuleOfLaw twitter.com/meetthepress/s…
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline LegalAmerican

We had amnesty in 1986.  DEMON-RATS reneged that time too.  Why should the American people have to PAY for all these illegal choices?  ANCHOR BABY'S.  We pay for their BIRTH...then some welfare later for about 70% of illegals. HOW MANY MORE TIMES FOR AMNESTY?  I am sure those who have not committed any crimes can stay.  Those who have records, may be sent back. Why is that so bad?  Most go visit every summer for months anyway!  Some hop back & forth over the border.  I loathe TELEMUNDO.  I know where this is headed.   you can all be pissed with me, but we do not have AMERICANS anymore.  We, have AFRICAN-AMERICANS, HISPANIC -AMERICANS AND ASIA-AMERICANS AND MUSLIM- AMERICANS.  If you can't be,  just AMERICAN and want to keep your culture, WHY COME HERE?  ALL KIND OF LITTLE GROUPS.  NO ASSIMILATION.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:03:26 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline skeeter

Let me guess... *CRICKETS*
Like hell.

But at least let’s wait and see this time?

Offline LegalAmerican

HART/CELLER ACT 1965...NEEDS TO BE REPEALED.  The source of all American problems to date.  Wanted by JFK..put into law by LBJ AND Teddy and probably,  ruined America for forever.  IT changed our demographics to all turd world country behaviors. 
DEMON-RATS...again of course. 

Offline libertybele

We had amnesty in 1986.  DEMON-RATS reneged that time too.  Why should the American people have to PAY for all these illegal choices?  ANCHOR BABY'S.  We pay for their BIRTH...then some welfare later for about 70% of illegals. HOW MANY MORE TIMES FOR AMNESTY?  I am sure those who have not committed any crimes can stay.  Those who have records, may be sent back. Why is that so bad?  Most go visit every summer for months anyway!  Some hop back & forth over the border.  I loathe TELEMUNDO.  I know where this is headed.   you can all be pissed with me, but we do not have AMERICANS anymore.  We, have AFRICAN-AMERICANS, HISPANIC -AMERICANS AND ASIA-AMERICANS AND MUSLIM- AMERICANS.  If you can't be,  just AMERICAN and want to keep your culture, WHY COME HERE?  ALL KIND OF LITTLE GROUPS.  NO ASSIMILATION.

I absolutely agree with you.  IF Trump grants amnesty, he's lost my vote.  What catapulted him into office was his claim for building a wall and NO amnesty.  He backpedals on amnesty, then everything becomes crystal clear.  No, he will not get my vote.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

I absolutely agree with you.  IF Trump grants amnesty, he's lost my vote.  What catapulted him into office was his claim for building a wall and NO amnesty.  He backpedals on amnesty, then everything becomes crystal clear.  No, he will not get my vote.

Last I heard,  his intent was to send them all back and have them apply LEGALLY for coming into America.  Why would he lose your vote?  HE IS STILL THE BEST THING WE HAVE GOING FOR OUR NATION.  He does good 99% of the time and you won't vote for him?  WHO ELSE YOU GOT?  BIDEN? AOC?  ANTIFA?  BLM?  NBP= NATION  OF  ISLAM?   
I don't mean to be rude, but you aren't thinking this through.  I STILL , WILL SUPPORT HIM WITH MY VOTE.  HART/CELLER ACT 1965...is who opened this door to all illegals.  (14th amendment being misused)  JFK, through LBJ & TEDDY....did this horrible immigration law. THEN, 8 years of Obama and his OPEN BORDERS.  Demon-rats....AS ALWAYS.  I just vented a bit.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Online roamer_1

Like hell.

But at least let’s wait and see this time?

Alright.. I'm waiting... But he's been peddling this sub-plot to 'WAAAAALLLLL' all the way along...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 01:31:21 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Not like some of us pointed this out years ago...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

Last I heard,  his intent was to send them all back and have them apply LEGALLY for coming into America.  Why would he lose your vote?  HE IS STILL THE BEST THING WE HAVE GOING FOR OUR NATION.  He does good 99% of the time and you won't vote for him?  WHO ELSE YOU GOT?  BIDEN? AOC?  ANTIFA?  BLM?  NBP= NATION  OF  ISLAM?   
I don't mean to be rude, but you aren't thinking this through.  I STILL , WILL SUPPORT HIM WITH MY VOTE.  HART/CELLER ACT 1965...is who opened this door to all illegals.  (14th amendment being misused)  JFK, through LBJ & TEDDY....did this horrible immigration law. THEN, 8 years of Obama and his OPEN BORDERS.  Demon-rats....AS ALWAYS.  I just vented a bit.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

He's NOT sending them back he has pledged to sign an executive order to give them a pathway to citizenship.

I am deadset against amnesty.  I am deadset against dismantling the 2nd amendment.  Those have always been my 2 biggest issues, with the 2nd amendment being the absolute most important.

I have thought this through plenty.  Not to be rude, but what past presidents have done does not excuse what Trump is about to do.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 02:10:15 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
He's NOT sending them back he has pledged to sign an executive order to give them a pathway to citizenship.

I am deadset against amnesty.  I am deadset against dismantling the 2nd amendment.  Those have always been my 2 biggest issues, with the 2nd amendment being the absolute most important.

I have thought this through plenty.  Not to be rude, but what past presidents have done does not excuse what Trump is about to do.
You're right.  I'm tired of this mealy-mouth s**t.  We have laws .... ENFORCE THEM.  If we don't we might as well turn Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada,, California, Utah and Colorado back over to Mexico and throw in Florida to boot!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

:amen:

Online roamer_1

You're right.  I'm tired of this mealy-mouth s**t.  We have laws .... ENFORCE THEM.  If we don't we might as well turn Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada,, California, Utah and Colorado back over to Mexico and throw in Florida to boot!

Right on. Same thing for letting rioters run amok.

All hat, no cattle.

Offline mountaineer

Ryan James Girdusky  @RyanGirdusky
Spoke to administration sources: The EO does not include a path to immigration for DACA recipients... because it's entirely illegal. The Trump Administration is still working on rescinding DACA.
This EO is going to be all merit based immigration prioritizing based on skill

6:39 PM · Jul 10, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Ryan James Girdusky  @RyanGirdusky
Spoke to administration sources: The EO does not include a path to immigration for DACA recipients... because it's entirely illegal. The Trump Administration is still working on rescinding DACA.
This EO is going to be all merit based immigration prioritizing based on skill

6:39 PM · Jul 10, 2020·

Crickets?

Offline Applewood

Crickets?

1.  Who is this Ryan James Girdusky and why should I trust what he says?

2.  What does "this EO is going to be all merit based immigration prioritizing based on skill" mean?  Will it pertain to legal or illegal immigration?  If it allows for illegal immigration, then it doesn't fix the problem.  And if we don't enforce the laws or make needed new ones against illegal immigration, why the hell do we need a wall?

Offline skeeter

1.  Who is this Ryan James Girdusky and why should I trust what he says?

2.  What does "this EO is going to be all merit based immigration prioritizing based on skill" mean?  Will it pertain to legal or illegal immigration?  If it allows for illegal immigration, then it doesn't fix the problem.  And if we don't enforce the laws or make needed new ones against illegal immigration, why the hell do we need a wall?

Believe who and what you want.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Let me guess... *CRICKETS*

You cannot be THAT naive, @roamer_1 ....or can you?

It's 120 days or so from the election.   Do I need some crayons to 'splain it to you?    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

Congress refuses to fix daca and the supreme court stomps on Trump at every turn, we have to do something to resolve this...

I will wait till I see some details before I jump off the cliff...

Offline libertybele

Congress refuses to fix daca and the supreme court stomps on Trump at every turn, we have to do something to resolve this...

I will wait till I see some details before I jump off the cliff...

It is resolved. Trump has announced that he is signing an executive order for DACA recipients that includes a pathway to citizenship.

WASHINGTON – President Trump said Friday that he plans on signing an executive order on immigration that will provide a “road to citizenship” for recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

https://myfox8.com/news/president-trump-says-executive-order-will-include-daca-recipients/

Offline EdinVA

It is resolved. Trump has announced that he is signing an executive order for DACA recipients that includes a pathway to citizenship.

WASHINGTON – President Trump said Friday that he plans on signing an executive order on immigration that will provide a “road to citizenship” for recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

https://myfox8.com/news/president-trump-says-executive-order-will-include-daca-recipients/
no details

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Only very slightly off-topic;  can anyone tell me the last time democrats upheld their end of a bargain in this area?  Or  ANY area for that matter?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Only very slightly off-topic;  can anyone tell me the last time democrats upheld their end of a bargain in this area?  Or  ANY area for that matter?

Trump is well aware of the dems reliability... It will be interesting to see what solution he comes up with.
I am sure it won't be what everyone is expecting....