Author Topic: American Airlines Reached Out to Sen. Ted Cruz After He Was Spotted Not Wearing Mask on Flight  (Read 424 times)

Offline Applewood

American Airlines Reached Out to Sen. Ted Cruz After He Was Spotted Not Wearing Mask on Flight

American Airlines says it has reached out to Sen. Ted Cruz's office about the importance of wearing a face mask while traveling after a photo of the Republican lawmaker showed him not wearing one — only momentarily, he says — while aboard a flight Sunday.

The photo of Cruz, 49, went viral on Twitter and showed the senator sitting without a mask on, holding a coffee cup and looking down at a phone. Another photo seemingly from the same trip showed him in line, apparently waiting to board, also not wearing a mask.

https://people.com/politics/ted-cruz-photo-not-wearing-mask-on-flight/

Offline mortarman

Whata they gonna do? Send him to the re-edumakashun camp?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online DB

Any actual evidence that anything less than an N95 mask does anything?

Where's the actual science to support the claims?

I don't think there is any other than proclamations via authority.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The left is going absolutley bonkers over this.  If they even shared 1/1,000,000 the outrage of BLM / Antifa looting and rioting, I'd faint from surprise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

He took it off to drink coffee, temporarily, and put it back on.

I thought all those leftist liked Starbucks?

Online libertybele

Free publicity for Ted.  Glad to see that the leftists still hate him enough to care what he does.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Do we have confirmation of that?  Because the Twitter war on this one is not bringing that point up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Do we have confirmation of that?  Because the Twitter war on this one is not bringing that point up.

I haven't looked to find them, but I understand there are photos other people took that verify that.

Offline skeeter

Leftists are like the the worst kind of goody-two shoes snot-nosed ankle-biter.

Offline mountaineer

I saw photos on Twitter. No mask with coffee in hand; masked when not drinking coffee.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org