Author Topic: Trump: Biggest Difference Between GOP, Dems Is Republicans Want Law and Order  (Read 233 times)

Offline libertybele

Amen Mr. President, Amen.  We are patiently waiting.

He states that he doesn't have he "right to do states"  but he is wrong -- he has the full authority under the Insurrection Act -- he mentioned it several times before but backed down!  Wrong in my books!!

Trump: Biggest Difference Between GOP, Dems Is Republicans Want Law and Order

President Donald Trump said that the “single biggest difference” between him and the Democrats is that Trump wants law and order as evidenced by the executive order he signed to protect the federal monuments and the Democrats don’t.

“So there's never been a time when two candidates were so different.  I mean, I've seen races where it's like the same exact platforms. I'm even talking about essentially Democrat, Republican. There's not that much difference. There’s a little difference, but there's not much,” he said during a White House Rose Garden press conference.......

.......“Here's one of the greatest difference -- this is without question the single biggest difference: If you want law and order -- for instance, I enacted recently, when I saw what was going on with federal monuments -- we don't have the right to do states, although we're trying to find it., but with the monuments, where they wanted to rip down Andrew Jackson, they wanted to rip down George Washington,” he said........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/trump-biggest-difference-between-gop-dems-republicans-want-law-and
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 05:25:43 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.