Author Topic: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TO NOTICIAS TELEMUNDO: “I’M TAKING CARE OF DACA … WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A ROAD  (Read 2629 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You took the thoughts right out of my head.

He had to begin somewhere.  He was very astute to choose "immigration" as the trigger for his base, following the horrendous mess fostered upon the nation by Barack Obama for eight years.

Today, he's converted millions of voters to his side.  (See TBR, for example), and given the alternatives available to them in 2020, he's going to stake a claim on them before the Democrats will.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

As previously noted in this thread, the DACAs aren't going anywhere.  They're just as American as you and I.

No they aren't.  That's the same thing Pelosi says and Obama said.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online roamer_1

No they aren't.  That's the same thing Pelosi says and Obama said.

That's right - And just watch and see, before it's done EVERY illegal alien since the last amnesty will wind up eligible.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
   With all due respect @Right_in_Virginia That's exactly what he said immediately after his infamous escalator ride in 15.

Yeah, well...
 WoULd U rAtTHer haVE HIllArY???

So eat it :pootrump: and smile. Trump will leave the gaslight on for you. 
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline GrouchoTex

.... the chief justice (Roberts) made clear that the decision was based on procedural issues and that the Trump administration could try to redress them.

“We do not decide whether DACA or its rescission are sound policies,” the chief justice wrote. “We address only whether the agency complied with the procedural requirement that it provide a reasoned explanation for its action
.”.....

So ... the Trump administration and team of lawyers could try to visit this matter again....instead Trump has announced he will sign an e.o. granting them a pathway to citizenship. 

Keep in mind the number of DACA recipients is appx. 700,000!!!  That's 700,000 new DEM voters!  Once amnesty is granted to that group...other ILLEGALS will be expecting much the same.

Roberts was one of the worst things "W" did to conservatives.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/us/trump-daca-supreme-court.html

That is what is puzzling me...

Clean up the procedural stuff, and send it back to the Supreme Court 1st
STOP, and wait for that outcome.

Offline GrouchoTex

Geezus, people!  Two plus two? 

Anyone?   Buehler??

As previously noted in this thread, the DACAs aren't going anywhere.  They're just as American as you and I.

President LBJ said about the 1964 Civil Rights Act that "...those n****ers will be voting Democrat for the next 200 years".

President Trump has given the Hispanics working in the U.S. the best economy and paychecks in their history.

It's less than 4 months away from the election, and the American voter in general has an attention span marked in minutes, not months.

POTUS knows exactly what he's doing.  Lose your personal biases and get with the program.

Helluva a gamble if you are wrong.
History is not on your side here.

Offline GrouchoTex

You took the thoughts right out of my head.

Yep.
" BIG Wall with a beautiful door to allow the good ones back in."