Author Topic: Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 3  (Read 3914 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 3
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2019, 03:02:45 pm »
Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
·
2m
Read the report @DevinNunes
 just submitted into the Congressional record that debunks many of the Ukraine scandal myths about Biden and election interference.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunking-some-of-the-ukraine-scandal-myths-about-biden-and-election-interference/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2019, 03:05:19 pm »
Jamie Dupree
@jamiedupree
·
4m
Replying to
@jamiedupree
Back to the July 25 phone call.

Vindman: "Without hesitation, I knew I had to report this to the White House Counsel."
Jamie Dupree
@jamiedupree

·
2m
Williams said the President's call was noteworthy for a reason.

"It was the first time I had heard - internally - the President reference particular investigations that previously I had only heard about through Mr. Giuliani's press interviews."
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2019, 03:07:34 pm »
David Corn
@DavidCornDC
·
1m
Will @DevinNunes
 and the Republicans say that Vindman is a second-hand witness because he was not in the room with Trump and only listened to the Zelensky conversation in another room?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2019, 03:08:11 pm »
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
4m
Vindman's direct boss testified that Vindman had a history -- his boss called it an "unfortunate habit" -- of ignoring the chain of command and leaking when he didn't get his way.
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2019, 03:08:30 pm »
This guy did not write his own statement. He will collapse under questioning

The Pubbies will throw softballs at him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2019, 03:09:32 pm »
First of all,Vindman is NOT a "combat veteran" from an Army POV,and secondly,he did NOT earn the CIB he is wearing. Unless they have changed the regulations,the US Army requires you to be in armed combat with an enemy force,and both receive and return fire. He was wounded by a roadside bomb,not in combat. Since there is nothing to fire at while returning fire,he doesn't qualify for a CIB under those grounds,either.

Granted,it is common for "political" officers with a Rabbi to get "gifts" like this. Colon Powell is a perfect example. He spent a whole year with a SVN Army Ranger regiment,and they thought so little of him they didn't give him a single damn thing when his tour was over. Not even a "thanks for visiting and not setting our country on fire" medal.

He got lucky and found a "Rabbi" in Henry Kissinger,who was looking for an articulate and nutless black Army officer looking for a black aide to "prove" he wasn't prejudiced. Kissinger became his Rabbi,and that is how Colon got his bronze star,Purple Heart,and CIB during his second tour in VN as a staff puke for a conventional infantry division. He wasn't wounded,he was injured after a helicopter he  was flying in to get from one staff meeting to another staff meeting crashed due to mechanical failure,not gun fire. BUT.....,he needed a PH,valor award,and CIB to further his military career if he was to continue to carry suitcases for Kissinger,so he got them. It does not matter a farts worth in a hurricane what army regulations are when their civilian bosses give them an order to issue awards,they issue awards. They have no choice.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2019, 03:10:49 pm »

I'm sorry but when I look at this guy I can't help but be reminded of a line from "Good Morning Vietnam"

"You know LT Colonel Vindman , You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any other white man in history."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2019, 03:11:48 pm »
Seth Mandel
@SethAMandel
·
1m
Jennifer Williams seems to be keeping a cool head and careful with her statements, I don't see how Trumpworld is going to plausibly call into question her credibility. She seems the one to watch, maybe even more than Vindman.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2019, 03:12:02 pm »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
 Â· 6m
All us military people are looking at them going I know that slug, there’s one on every staff. https://

Yep
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2019, 03:13:18 pm »

Crap! His regimental affiliation is 2nd Cavalry Regiment.  I'm gonna have to switch combat patches now.  9999hair out0000
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2019, 03:13:43 pm »
So.  We must respect the uniform of a wearer who at minimum disrespected the office of the President and his CIC?    Gee how nice.

@The Ghost

Not only that,but the uniform of a man wearing awards he didn't earn. He did NOT earn that CIB.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2019, 03:14:32 pm »
This whole line of "assisting the President's reelection... " is so stupid. Seeing that the law is enforced is the POTUS damned job! Some Presidents take that seriously and some defer  it for a time of "more flexibility." Executing the law and prosecuting lawbreakers IS an assist to a President's case for his reelection.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2019, 03:14:38 pm »
First of all,Vindman is NOT a "combat veteran" from an Army POV,and secondly,he did NOT earn the CIB he is wearing. Unless they have changed the regulations,the US Army requires you to be in armed combat with an enemy force,and both receive and return fire. He was wounded by a roadside bomb,not in combat. Since there is nothing to fire at while returning fire,he doesn't qualify for a CIB under those grounds,either.

Granted,it is common for "political" officers with a Rabbi to get "gifts" like this. Colon Powell is a perfect example. He spent a whole year with a SVN Army Ranger regiment,and they thought so little of him they didn't give him a single damn thing when his tour was over. Not even a "thanks for visiting and not setting our country on fire" medal.

He got lucky and found a "Rabbi" in Henry Kissinger,who was looking for an articulate and nutless black Army officer looking for a black aide to "prove" he wasn't prejudiced. Kissinger became his Rabbi,and that is how Colon got his bronze star,Purple Heart,and CIB during his second tour in VN as a staff puke for a conventional infantry division. He wasn't wounded,he was injured after a helicopter he  was flying in to get from one staff meeting to another staff meeting crashed due to mechanical failure,not gun fire. BUT.....,he needed a PH,valor award,and CIB to further his military career if he was to continue to carry suitcases for Kissinger,so he got them. It does not matter a farts worth in a hurricane what army regulations are when their civilian bosses give them an order to issue awards,they issue awards. They have no choice.

How did he get the Purple Heart then?...a paper cut?
Support the USO

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2019, 03:15:34 pm »
I'm fascinated by the GOP's new liberation towards bashing soldiers.  They're really good at it. :patriot:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2019, 03:15:48 pm »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
 Â· 6m
All us military people are looking at them going I know that slug, there’s one on every staff. https://

Yep

Always more than one and they are all despised.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2019, 03:16:23 pm »
How did he get the Purple Heart then?...a paper cut?

He found John Kerry's.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2019, 03:17:20 pm »
I'm fascinated by the GOP's new liberation towards bashing soldiers.  They're really good at it. :patriot:

You know...only because I respect @mystery-ak as much as I do...I'm not going to tell you exactly what you can do with that comment...even though any timeout I got from it would be totally worth it.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2019, 03:19:45 pm »
You know...only because I respect @mystery-ak as much as I do...I'm not going to tell you exactly what you can do with that comment...even though any timeout I got from it would be totally worth it.

:patriot: 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2019, 03:19:55 pm »

This guy is about as much a soldier as you are you lowlife slimeball POS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2019, 03:20:51 pm »

Don't forget too that Powell was the investigating officer for the My Lai massacre when he was with the Americal Division.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2019, 03:22:38 pm »
Ed O'Keefe
@edokeefe
·
31s
Notable today that Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman explicitly, directly says that what his commander in chief said on the July 25th call is “improper.”

If I had a $ everytime DJT has said something improper, I'd be as rich as Bill Gates. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2019, 03:23:15 pm »
Carol Leonnig
@CarolLeonnig
·
19m
NEW Army is ready to relocate Lt. Col Alex Vindman and his family to an Army base to protect him. Stepped up patrols of his home and security assessment come after @realDonaldTrump
 & GOP allies have attacked impeachment witness.

@mystery-ak

Bullshit squared is still bullshit. What freaking good does it do for your cause to whack someone AFTER they have testified? All that accomplishes is to make them look truthful.

Or maybe they want to protect him from being whacked by the Dims,who want to give him credibility?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2019, 03:23:48 pm »

American soldiers who participate in coup attempts against elected leadership don't concern you? Thats disconcerting.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2019, 03:26:49 pm »

My hubby is retired Army Aviation...over 40 years and has just as many medals as this guy, maybe more...the Military is like any organization when it comes personalities and assholes...enough said on this thread
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2019, 03:30:10 pm »

Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
41m
Remember: Vindman’s character, service, life story and feelings are super relevant to his retelling of a phone call he overheard for which we have the transcript

But none of that matters about the whistleblower- we aren’t even allowed to officially know who it is!

Ask why.
Support the USO