Author Topic: Trump slams 'Never Trumper Republicans' as 'human scum'  (Read 3511 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump slams 'Never Trumper Republicans' as 'human scum'
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2019, 03:25:52 pm »
It’s the Republic itself, our electoral system, and the rule of law that is being fought for here. Not a politician or a party. Being a self centered narrow minded fool may make you feel self satisfied, but being blind and complicit as the Republic is brought down in a coup de etat...that is truly moronic. You are free to fiddle and let it burn...just quit acting surprised and hurt when the President and others call you what you deserve to be called BECAUSE of your inaction.

NONSENSE. FOUR TRILLION dollars a year belies your movement. If y'all are the best we can do, it is already over with. Let it come then, for I will NOT bow a knee, nor move a single inch from the principles I know to be true. All y'all have convinced me of is that we (Conservatives) have already lost the ballot box, and in that, the only box left is the ammo box. So let it come. THEN I will rise.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2019, 03:26:13 pm »
:yowsa: That cannot be overemphasized @Mesaclone!   The entire "federal" government has been weaponized against the citizenry and that MUST be corrected or we are well and truly finished as anything other than just another banana republic on the face of the earth. 

It started under William Jefferson Clinton and brought to an art form under Obama.

Let's cut all this nonsense and bring the indictments against Barack Obama.   It all falls in HIS lap.

Listening to reports about the reactions on MSNBC this morning on the possible upcoming referrals for indictments of Brennan and Clapper....needing to "lawyer up"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2019, 03:26:13 pm »
We live in 'Realville', @Bigun

@roamer_1 lives in a fantasy and as long as he remains isolated from society with his Dutch Oven and open fire pit, he'll never be able to empathize with the rest of us.

I happen to agree with @roamer_1 in what he believes @DCPatriot.  I just do not believe we can get to the place we both want to go using his methods.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2019, 03:28:06 pm »
You parade that out when its convenient for you.  You asked me the other day and I gave you detail what motivates me to post.  Should I dig it up?  At that time I said it isn't hate.  It isn't. Its about Principle:

Titus 2:11–14
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Trump has many of the biggest names in the Christian world promoting him as some kind of savior for Christianity in this country.  They have lost their faith in Christ and looked to a man, crass one at that to save America from the left.  And they will support anything.  Trump on stage saying GD.  Trump starting a war in Syria for oil.

They release photos of their mighty prayer sessions over Trump and Trump sits there like he is some kind of highly spiritual person receiving them too.  Its not that every president is going to be a pastor.  But not every secular, crass, rude and self absorbed president doesn't pretend that they are Christian.

And I have said this before.  It is likely that Trump was chosen for such a time as this.  A time for people to loose faith that God is in control and look to a President Trump to save them.  Well no person is elected if it isn't Gods Will.  I pray for the President.  For true salvation and for him to seek Gods will in his day to day decisions.  But Trump isn't like that.  He depends on only himself.  He has said it that he has unmatched wisdom.  And can anyone actually believe that he seeks that Wisdom from God?

That’s one, big, self serving pile of steaming arrogance and condescension. Nobody is looking to Donald Trump, or any other politician, for personal salvation. Further, you know nothing of President Trumps personal and internal relationship with god...and who the hell are you to pass such a judgement?

In his day, Jesus was thought rude, crass and an associate of the wicked....maybe there’s a lesson in that which you could learn from. Let me help so you don’t get it wrong...the lesson is to let god judge the hearts of men...he has the moral high ground and all the facts...you don’t.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:30:45 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2019, 03:29:08 pm »
We live in 'Realville', @Bigun

@roamer_1 lives in a fantasy and as long as he remains isolated from society with his Dutch Oven and open fire pit, he'll never be able to empathize with the rest of us.

May your chains rest lightly, @DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2019, 03:29:51 pm »
I happen to agree with @roamer_1 in what he believes @DCPatriot.  I just do not believe we can get to the place we both want to go using his methods.

Crap... we ALL agree with him.

And any 8 year-old wouldn't believe we can get 'there' that way, either.

So they need to stop preaching...snap the hell out of it, and vote for Donald Trump.  Otherwise, we're bleeped.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2019, 03:32:45 pm »
May your chains rest lightly, @DCPatriot

@roamer_1

"Chains"??

Shite!   I'm not on the back nine, here.   

Already in the clubhouse sitting next to the fireplace watching the sunsets.

Whatever happens isn't going to affect me one iota.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2019, 03:33:32 pm »

About fifty years of my life deny any other path @Bigun . Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. If Conservatism is what you want, then vote for Conservatism. Anything else is counter to Conservatism, and you will get more of what you vote *FOR*... As these past decades prove in spades.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2019, 03:34:16 pm »

So they need to stop preaching...snap the hell out of it, and vote for Donald Trump.  Otherwise, we're bleeped.

And THAT has been the rub for at least the last 40+ years @DCPatriot!  We ALL want to go to the same place but never get moving toward it because we spend ALL of our time fighting over which car to ride in!  We cannot do that anymore! We are too near the edge!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2019, 03:34:45 pm »

Exactly the opposite.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2019, 03:35:10 pm »
NONSENSE. FOUR TRILLION dollars a year belies your movement. If y'all are the best we can do, it is already over with. Let it come then, for I will NOT bow a knee, nor move a single inch from the principles I know to be true. All y'all have convinced me of is that we (Conservatives) have already lost the ballot box, and in that, the only box left is the ammo box. So let it come. THEN I will rise.

Amen.  We aren't fighting for Conservative principles.  We are fighting for a buffoon that only relies on his own wisdom.  That has the potential to undermine the entire framework of the Constitution.  He has manipulated by power firing, firing, firing so that his decisions are the only valid ones.  And as Mulvaney already admitted quid pro quo.  Trump has lied to the American people and his own administration can't get the lies straight.

Everything that Trump is fighting now he had his own hand in creating.  Everything.  I am of the belief that you can't dig dirt if there isn't any to dig.

I also read that Trumps Administration is throwing out Pence name now.  I have a feeling that if they do impeach Trump he is going to want to take Pence out with him.  For selfish reasons he would allow a Pelosi administration.  A if I can't be president you can't either.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2019, 03:36:04 pm »
And THAT has been the rub for at least the last 40+ years @DCPatriot!  We ALL want to go to the same place but never get moving toward it because we spend ALL of our time fighting over which car to ride in!  We cannot do that anymore! We are too near the edge!

Reagan offered the cure for that.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2019, 03:37:11 pm »
About fifty years of my life deny any other path @Bigun . Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. If Conservatism is what you want, then vote for Conservatism. Anything else is counter to Conservatism, and you will get more of what you vote *FOR*... As these past decades prove in spades.

I ALWAYS vote for the most conservative candidate who can win @roamer_1 and will never stop doing that and will put my Conservative Republican resume up against anyone else's.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2019, 03:39:20 pm »
You parade that out when its convenient for you.  You asked me the other day and I gave you detail what motivates me to post.  Should I dig it up?  At that time I said it isn't hate. 

Perhaps digging up my reply would more illustrative.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:42:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2019, 03:39:29 pm »

You seem to think you are taking a principled stand. In reality, it’s just ego and arrogance. Government has never been perfect as men are imperfect. A Republic is the best we can do....and though it be flawed it is worth fighting for. Your idea of “ammo up” is just another form of surrender as it...at best...leads only to the victory of governments far worse than that of a Republic.

In the end, everyone suffers because people like you care more about “ feeling good about themselves” than leading other men to fix the things that are wrong. You take the easy wrong path, fortunately many others will still choose the hard right?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2019, 03:45:52 pm »
Amen.  We aren't fighting for Conservative principles.  We are fighting for a buffoon that only relies on his own wisdom.  That has the potential to undermine the entire framework of the Constitution.  He has manipulated by power firing, firing, firing so that his decisions are the only valid ones.  And as Mulvaney already admitted quid pro quo.  Trump has lied to the American people and his own administration can't get the lies straight.

That's right.

Everything that Trump is fighting now he had his own hand in creating.  Everything.  I am of the belief that you can't dig dirt if there isn't any to dig.

That's right too.

I also read that Trumps Administration is throwing out Pence name now.  I have a feeling that if they do impeach Trump he is going to want to take Pence out with him.  For selfish reasons he would allow a Pelosi administration.  A if I can't be president you can't either.

I don't know if that's right or not... But if it is true, I would rise for Pence.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2019, 03:49:08 pm »
You seem to think you are taking a principled stand. In reality, it’s just ego and arrogance. Government has never been perfect as men are imperfect. A Republic is the best we can do....and though it be flawed it is worth fighting for. Your idea of “ammo up” is just another form of surrender as it...at best...leads only to the victory of governments far worse than that of a Republic.

In the end, everyone suffers because people like you care more about “ feeling good about themselves” than leading other men to fix the things that are wrong. You take the easy wrong path, fortunately many others will still choose the hard right?

You seem to think you can scare or shame me into following your flatulent king.
Try giving me somethig to vote *FOR*

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2019, 03:49:17 pm »

:yowsa: @Mesaclone! The founders themselves knew that what they had created was imperfect and that an informed citizenry would be necessary to preserve it!

“No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. “

Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, November 4 1775

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776

"Nothing is more essential to the establishment of manners in a State than that all persons employed in places of power and trust must be men of unexceptionable characters."

Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2019, 03:51:32 pm »

In spite of their ceaseless efforts to explain I've stopped caring what motivates certain other posters.

There are other issues on which we agree so it's better to focus on those.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2019, 03:51:36 pm »
I ALWAYS vote for the most conservative candidate who can win @roamer_1 and will never stop doing that and will put my Conservative Republican resume up against anyone else's.

@Bigun
And therein is the lie. I will never ever fall for that again. It has filled the Republicans with RINOs and given us 'conservative' stalwarts like McCain and Romney, and Tump.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2019, 03:55:18 pm »
Perhaps digging up my reply would more illustrative.

Go ahead dig it up.  If I could remember the thread I would help you.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:58:39 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2019, 03:58:18 pm »
@Bigun
And therein is the lie. I will never ever fall for that again. It has filled the Republicans with RINOs and given us 'conservative' stalwarts like McCain and Romney, and Tump.

To refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils" puts one in the position of support for the greater of the same two evils by the simple act of not standing in the way of the greater evil’s eventual triumph.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2019, 03:59:59 pm »
To refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils" puts one in the position of support for the greater of the same two evils by the simple act of not standing in the way of the greater evil’s eventual triumph.

"Not my circus, not my monkeys..."   in three, two, one.....    :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2019, 04:02:09 pm »

"Not my circus, not my monkeys..."   in three, two, one.....    :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2019, 04:02:31 pm »

I am not sure which evil is greater. Evil is evil.  Trump is unhinged.  With liberal evil you know the agenda.  With Trump its a free for all.