Author Topic: Trump slams 'Never Trumper Republicans' as 'human scum'  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump slams 'Never Trumper Republicans' as 'human scum'
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2019, 03:35:35 am »
I think Morrison should have security right now so he is not eliminated before he can testify about the call.

Naw.  He's not promising to shovel dirt on Hillary Clinton.  If he has the dirt, and Hillz knows it, then that would be a good reason to buff up his security.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2019, 03:45:37 am »
He should know about scum.  He's the worst scummy president ever.

Again I am forced to ask @Chosen Daughter just which demon has chosen you for his own?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2019, 03:48:35 am »
Again I am forced to ask @Chosen Daughter just which demon has chosen you for his own?

Seriously? Is that kind of personal attack acceptable on TBR?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2019, 03:49:36 am »
He should know about scum.  He's the worst scummy president ever.

And I thought that honor belonged to Clintigula.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2019, 03:51:03 am »

And I am forced to ask you what demon makes you accept a president calling people human scum?  What demonic plan is it that makes people accept this kind of behavior?  I really want to know.  He could do anything and say anything and it would be OK with you and people like you. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2019, 03:52:55 am »
And I thought that honor belonged to Clintigula.   :whistle:

He was pretty scummy too.  I think its a toss up.  But being that Trump has the backing of major Christian leaders I think Trump wins scum award.  I can't help but think of Trump with all those hands on him in a prayer for the rude and crass president.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:56:46 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2019, 03:55:30 am »
Naw.  He's not promising to shovel dirt on Hillary Clinton.  If he has the dirt, and Hillz knows it, then that would be a good reason to buff up his security.
@Cyber Liberty

If he does make it to testify, he will likely not be head of NSC very soon after that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2019, 03:55:32 am »

Not the first time either.  Thank you.  ****cute kitty

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2019, 03:57:14 am »
He was pretty scummy too.  I think its a toss up.  But being that Trump has the backing of major Christian leaders I think Trump wins scum award.

:pondering:

Clinton actually committed felonies (perjury/suborning perjury) to get Impeached.  Still looking for Trump's felonies.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2019, 04:00:43 am »
@Cyber Liberty

If he does make it to testify, he will likely not be head of NSC very soon after that.

That may very well be, but I don't think his life is in danger (unless he has dirt on somebody special that we don't know about).
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2019, 04:09:38 am »
:pondering:

Clinton actually committed felonies (perjury/suborning perjury) to get Impeached.  Still looking for Trump's felonies.

Trump hasn't testified that I know of but if he had I think it would have been perjury to say no quid pro quo.  At least according to Mulvaney.  But the question was who was scummy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2019, 04:19:03 am »
Trump hasn't testified that I know of but if he had I think it would have been perjury to say no quid pro quo.  At least according to Mulvaney.  But the question was who was scummy.

OK, good point.  I was just probing how that relates to "Impeachable," if at all.  It doesn't, and I don't think "being scummy" is Impeachable.  Doesn't mean the Dems won't try to work that into an Article of Impeachment.  I should ask, if they can do that, would you support his Impeachment? 

It doesn't have to involve the I word, since this is posted in "Politics."  Pretty much anything goes in this Category.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2019, 05:18:54 am »
OK, good point.  I was just probing how that relates to "Impeachable," if at all.  It doesn't, and I don't think "being scummy" is Impeachable.  Doesn't mean the Dems won't try to work that into an Article of Impeachment.  I should ask, if they can do that, would you support his Impeachment? 

It doesn't have to involve the I word, since this is posted in "Politics."  Pretty much anything goes in this Category.

It depends on if scummy leads to breaking the law.  Just scummy, no.  Corruption scummy possibly yes.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2019, 05:24:22 am »

It's not an attack @AllThatJazzZ ...it's a question.  @Chosen Daughter has presented herself as a paragon of righteousness as the "chosen daughter".  Yet, her posts reek of hate.  I think asking just who has chosen her is reasonable.... uncomfortable, sure, and yet reasonable.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to explain this.     :beer:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2019, 05:36:22 am »
Lol, Deplorable and Human Scum... I guess my tombstone will be fun to read. Wonder if I can fit that in my "personal text" under my avatar.

Edit.. yep it fits, but just barely.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2019, 05:41:40 am »
It's not an attack @AllThatJazzZ ...it's a question.  @Chosen Daughter has presented herself as a paragon of righteousness as the "chosen daughter".  Yet, her posts reek of hate.  I think asking just who has chosen her is reasonable.... uncomfortable, sure, and yet reasonable.

@Right_in_Virginia

I suppose you could justify your post according to your own assessment of what you have determined is reasonable. I wouldn't consider it reasonable to accuse someone of being governed by a demon, but that's just me. It appears that the mods find it allowable, so whatever.

A word of fair warning: Since I'm not a huge fan of President Trump and am often very embarrassed by him, it's entirely possible that you and I could get sideways with each other at some point. I would consider it neither reasonable nor acceptable to be compared to a demon. Just so you know. 

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2019, 06:34:01 am »

Good grief, by that reasoning we could assume you are saying you are the only Right (correct) person in Virginia... Stop digging RiV
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2019, 07:06:38 am »
There are many citizens who have a glancing knowledge of all the political theatrics and drama because their lives are too busy with family, work, etc. They're not on message boards, and don't stay on top of all the breaking news stories as many of us do. Still they're voters. If he wants them, he'd better start figuring out how to attract them to the fold. They're not going to be the ones who'll continue their devotion after he murders someone on 5th Avenue.

That's right @AllThatJazzZ ... MOST are not politically engaged.

I am just tired. Like a week in the car on a family vacation tired. It is so sophomoric. So juvenile, like elementary age children bickering... With all the angst and drama of a couple teenage daughters (one of them EMO)... 

I am done. Like in that vacation, I have hit the zone, and I ain't even paying attention anymore. I don't give a crap who is pullin who's hair. I don't care who has to pee. I don't care at all what that gooey shit is on the floor that is grossing everyone out. My give a damn ain't broke, it's broke clean off.

I'll just stay here in my head, playing old Country songs, and keep going till the day they all get out of the car, never to return, and life goes back to normal.

And I am pretty sure I ain't the only one.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2019, 07:08:08 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I suppose you could justify your post according to your own assessment of what you have determined is reasonable. I wouldn't consider it reasonable to accuse someone of being governed by a demon, but that's just me. It appears that the mods find it allowable, so whatever.

A word of fair warning: Since I'm not a huge fan of President Trump and am often very embarrassed by him, it's entirely possible that you and I could get sideways with each other at some point. I would consider it neither reasonable nor acceptable to be compared to a demon. Just so you know.

Oh, it's not just you.

And if you don't believe me, post something about PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! being controlled by a demon.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2019, 07:18:12 am »

That ain't right. That's a damn slander. Shame on you.  :nono: **nononono*

@Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2019, 08:23:25 am »

"Personal attack"?

Oh for the love of God... *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2019, 08:25:51 am »
And I am forced to ask you what demon makes you accept a president calling people human scum?  What demonic plan is it that makes people accept this kind of behavior?  I really want to know.  He could do anything and say anything and it would be OK with you and people like you.

MF'n Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's Machine.....those are the GD demons that make us turn to Donald J. Trump.

Grow up!  @Chosen Daughter

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2019, 08:28:01 am »
That ain't right. That's a damn slander. Shame on you.  :nono: **nononono*

@Right_in_Virginia

And you could stuff it too, while you're at it, ya big sissy!    :pop41:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2019, 08:30:58 am »
And you could stuff it too, while you're at it, ya big sissy!    :pop41:

Just another episode in the effing clown show, @DCPatriot !

:bigsilly:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2019, 09:06:58 am »
I might have said it differently. Maybe saying NT republicans are misguided, disloyal, dishonorable, wrong perhaps, or, just being assholes. One of these. But, I’m not the president and Trump is.