Author Topic: Trump slams 'Never Trumper Republicans' as 'human scum'  (Read 3543 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump slams 'Never Trumper Republicans' as 'human scum'
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2019, 09:12:59 am »
Just another episode in the effing clown show, @DCPatriot !

:bigsilly:

Jesus H. Christ!!     9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2019, 09:30:44 am »
Was George Washington "burning bridges" when he declared Benedict Arnold to be a traitor? I think not, as it was Arnold himself who'd burned the bridge in question.

For the record, the "NeverTrumpers" that the President are referring to are not the voting public...rather...it is the NeverTrumpers in positions of power within and without government. Those who are quick to jump in with the Left at every opportunity making proclamations such as that of Pierre Delicto that Trump's call to the Ukrainian President was "troubling". Those who whine and cry that the president is "too crude" in his tweets or "too harsh" in his language...while they sit next to Al Sharpton on an MSNBC panel proclaiming their own "compassionate conservatism". These are the scum that the President is calling "scum".

President Trump, if anything, understates the character of these NeverTrumpers when he proclaims them to be scum.

:thumbsup:

People are foolishly upset with the president for using a harsh word in characterizing his political nemesis, yet they barely raise an eyebrow about the coup itself?

If someone is so upset with Trump’s words they might try taking a large tablespoon of perspective after every fake CNN news story about Hitler in the White House, or the walls closing in on Trump, or Pelosi saying the president should be in jail. You’ll feel better—or, at least feel less foolish.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2019, 12:22:42 pm »
What's the problem with this?  NTs have called the President worse ... repeatedly. 

It's rather unseemly for the snowflakes to be upset or surprised.

What's the problem with this?  Let's keep in mind that Trump fired first on his campaign trail seeking the presidency and saying such absurd and insulting/assaulting verbal attacks; Meghan Kelly, Carly Fiorina, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, etc. etc.  He obliterated any decency and made a mockery of the electoral process.  What did he demonstrate to the leftists and our youth? Foul mouthed bullying and money wins?? Consequently the media and leftists fired back.  How and exactly why do you think the Never Trump movement evolved??   

He is now the President of the United States and the mud slinging still hasn't ended on both sides.  He brought this part of his headache on himself.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2019, 01:42:49 pm »
And you could stuff it too, while you're at it, ya big sissy!    :pop41:

Alright @DCPatriot ... If someone can accuse a good Christian woman of worshiping demons, then the gloves are truly off. Just remember you asked for it. Decency toward !YOU! is just as easily violated.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2019, 01:59:10 pm »
I agree with President Trump re: Never Trump Republicans, particularly Sen Romney.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2019, 02:08:29 pm »
And I thought that honor belonged to Clintigula.   :whistle:

The GOP House forced Bill to be a fairly decent president. Except for giving the Chicoms missile tech and Kosovo Bill was a
pretty good president. Better then W by far and hands down far better then Zero.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2019, 02:11:21 pm »
Not the first time either.  Thank you.  ****cute kitty

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2019, 02:30:24 pm »
Being upset about RINO's and saying so?
Definitely, every right to be at odds and President Trump called them out.

Calling them "Human Scum"?
A bit harsh, but then again, I'm an old man, leave me alone, get off my lawn.

1/2 the country goes out on twitter and calls each other these kinds of things and worse, and is generally accepted as a 1st amendment right to do so.
Fair enough, if you want to live like that, go ahead.

The other 1/2 of the country is looking for safe spaces, and echo chambers, not allowing opposing thoughts or viewpoints to color their version of the world around them.
Go ahead and live that way too, if you want.

Whatever..............

We can't seem to find the middle ground for President, between someone who doesn't fight back against anything, and some one who fights back against everything.
Some things aren't a big deal, and some things are worth fighting for.
I guess that is subjective as well, so what now?

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2019, 02:33:07 pm »
There is literally an orchestrated coup de etat attempt underway.....and those concerned about the arrangement of the furniture on the upper deck are what we know as NeverTrumpers. Worse, most of these NeverTrumpers are complaining from the front seat of the rescue boat they were first to jump into, offered so graciously to them by the coup plotters themselves of course.

So Benedict Arnold analogies and even cruder terms like scum are apt for folks unwilling to actively partake in a coup attempt, yet who are willing to either bystand, cheer and even assist such a heinous effort. There is guilt in complicity when a plot is underway to bring down the Republic.

To be clear. This is not hyperbole, if anything I am understating the urgency of our present predicament. This IS a coup intended to overturn a legal and sacrosanct American electoral process. If you are not actively opposing this coup de etat, you are innately facilitating it either by complacency or collaboration. That hardly puts any of you in a position to cry because the President hurt your feelings with harsh language.

This is the classic case in which all it takes for the Republic to fall to these wicked plotters is for good conservatives to do nothing. The Republic has been placed on a razors edge by this coup and if we waiver...it WILL fail.

I’d genuinely like to know, what IS the polite etiquette when addressing folks cheerleading the overturning of an American Presidential election?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 02:39:25 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline jpsb

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2019, 02:43:03 pm »
There is literally an orchestrated coup de etat attempt underway.....and those concerned about the arrangement of the furniture on the upper deck are what we know as NeverTrumpers. Worse, most of these NeverTrumpers are complaining from the front seat of the rescue boat they were first to jump into, offered so graciously to them by the coup plotters themselves of course.

So Benedict Arnold analogies and even cruder terms like scum are apt for folks unwilling to actively partake in a coup attempt, yet who are willing to either bystand, cheer and even assist such a heinous effort. There is guilt in complicity when a plot is underway to bring down the Republic.

To be clear. This is not hyperbole, if anything I am understating the urgency of our present predicament. This IS a coup intended to overturn a legal and sacrosanct American electoral process. If you are not actively opposing this coup de etat, you are innately facilitating it either by complacency or collaboration. That hardly puts any of you in a position to cry because the President hurt your feelings with harsh language.

This is the classic case in which all it takes for the Republic to fall to these wicked plotters is for good conservatives to do nothing. The Republic has been placed on a razors edge by this coup and if we waiver...it WILL fail.

I’d genuinely like to know, what IS the polite etiquette when addressing folks cheerleading the overturning of an American Presidential election?

:da man:

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2019, 02:44:00 pm »

Yes there has been a coup underway for quite some time.  All I am saying is Trump did himself no favors by crudely and abruptly slinging slurs at his opponents and basically left the DEMS unscathed by his words.  That has all festered BIGLY.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2019, 02:44:16 pm »

So Benedict Arnold analogies and even cruder terms like scum are apt for folks unwilling to actively partake in a coup attempt, yet who are willing to either bystand, cheer and even assist such a heinous effort.

To be clear. This IS a coup intended to overturn a legal and sacrosanct American electoral process. If you are not actively opposing this coup de etat, you are innately facilitating it either by complacency or collaboration. That hardly puts any of you in a position to cry because the President hurt your feelings with harsh language.

It’s more than that. They seek to destroy financially, legally or worse, Donald Trump, his family and anybody associated with Trump, and even his deplorable supporters.

I strongly suggest that people understand fully the threat to the civil society that democrats are.

But, Trump called them scum! Now there’s something to get upset about.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 02:48:37 pm by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2019, 02:45:32 pm »
Another warm fuzzy unifying statement by our CIC.

The political suicide continues.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2019, 02:49:33 pm »
Yes there has been a coup underway for quite some time.  All I am saying is Trump did himself no favors by crudely and abruptly slinging slurs at his opponents and basically left the DEMS unscathed by his words.  That has all festered BIGLY.

By no rational measure has the President left the Dems “unscathed” in his rhetoric. They are apoplectic, in fact, because he HAS fought back against this coup with such vigor. But neither should the Presidents words spare those who sit and watch a coup unfold...like a Romney....and do nothing to fight it. Worse, many play the role of a Quisling in positioning themselves as useful idiot fouls for the plotters.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2019, 02:51:29 pm »

@Mesaclone

I don't know....
My thoughts are that the language from all directions is aimed at not really getting to any given issue, but used de-humanizing opponents.
If you your opposition is less than human, then, well, they are not human.
If they are not human, violence is okay, it can follow, because they really aren't ....human, people like us, our neighbors, our fellow citizens.
I disagree with all the impeachment attempts, and the left efforts to de-humanize the President and those that agree with him.
I disagree with Antifa, and their ilk, which is doing exactly what I am saying, allowing violence, as we aren't human beings anymore, to them.

Maybe it is just for shock value, I suppose, to get people talking about it like we are.

We can argue all day long over who started it, and I believe it has been the left, as far back as I remember.

I'd like to argue one day on how we can end it, and have disagreements, aligned with facts, and not reduce each other into sub-human categories.

Wishful thinking on my part, I suppose, in this day and age.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2019, 02:53:19 pm »
To be clear. This IS a coup intended to overturn a legal and sacrosanct American electoral process. If you are not actively opposing this coup de etat, you are innately facilitating it either by complacency or collaboration. That hardly puts any of you in a position to cry because the President hurt your feelings with harsh language.

Nope. What business do I have in defending a big-government Republican against other big-government Republicans or Democrats, or both? LOL! I'll walk right on by this particular catfight.

And I too will be clear - I do not support impeachment, at least not at this time. I have seen nothing so far that rises to that level. But neither will I defend against it. Tumpy made his bed, let him lie in it.

I ain't got no dog in this hunt.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2019, 02:56:42 pm »
It’s more than that. They seek to destroy financially, legally or worse, Donald Trump, his family and anybody associated with Trump, and even his deplorable supporters.

I strongly suggest that people understand fully the threat to the civil society that democrats are.

But, Trump called them scum! Now there’s something to get upset about.

Good post and precisely correct. These NTs meltdown over the mote in Trump’s verbal harshness, while granting benign neglect to the timber that fills the vision of those who actively seek to bring down our Republic.

As polling suggest, the people “feel” that civil conflict is happening but cannot see through the veil the media has cast before their eyes. That gut “feeling” is the truth of where the nation stands...on a precipice. And some here are upset over a President using the word “scum” to describe folks who are doing nothing to fight back this coup. That’s just pathetic.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2019, 03:00:02 pm »

Nope, I understand that perfectly. But big government corporate-cronyists are not any different. Just another means to the same end.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2019, 03:02:23 pm »
Nope, I understand that perfectly. But big government corporate-cronyists are not any different. Just another means to the same end.

@roamer_1

I fully agree with that but there is such a thing as a holding action.  It has to be slowed down before it can be stopped.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2019, 03:09:22 pm »
It's not an attack @AllThatJazzZ ...it's a question.  @Chosen Daughter has presented herself as a paragon of righteousness as the "chosen daughter".  Yet, her posts reek of hate.  I think asking just who has chosen her is reasonable.... uncomfortable, sure, and yet reasonable.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to explain this.     :beer:

You parade that out when its convenient for you.  You asked me the other day and I gave you detail what motivates me to post.  Should I dig it up?  At that time I said it isn't hate.  It isn't. Its about Principle:

Titus 2:11–14
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Trump has many of the biggest names in the Christian world promoting him as some kind of savior for Christianity in this country.  They have lost their faith in Christ and looked to a man, crass one at that to save America from the left.  And they will support anything.  Trump on stage saying GD.  Trump starting a war in Syria for oil.

They release photos of their mighty prayer sessions over Trump and Trump sits there like he is some kind of highly spiritual person receiving them too.  Its not that every president is going to be a pastor.  But not every secular, crass, rude and self absorbed president doesn't pretend that they are Christian.

And I have said this before.  It is likely that Trump was chosen for such a time as this.  A time for people to loose faith that God is in control and look to a President Trump to save them.  Well no person is elected if it isn't Gods Will.  I pray for the President.  For true salvation and for him to seek Gods will in his day to day decisions.  But Trump isn't like that.  He depends on only himself.  He has said it that he has unmatched wisdom.  And can anyone actually believe that he seeks that Wisdom from God?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:16:09 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2019, 03:12:22 pm »
@roamer_1

I fully agree with that but there is such a thing as a holding action.  It has to be slowed down before it can be stopped.

@Bigun
Nah. Just another bird of the same feather. Supporting one or the other is doing nothing but supporting the same dang thing.

Show REAL balanced budgets, REAL spending cuts, REAL Civil libertarianism and I will hear the clarion call and come a runnin.

THOSE are the base elements of Conservatism without which it cannot BE Conservatism. And we will all be damned without it, no matter what else. Defending anything else is wasting time... Precious time that we do not have. Thereby, anything else is an offense.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2019, 03:13:37 pm »
@Bigun
Nah. Just another bird of the same feather. Supporting one or the other is doing nothing but supporting the same dang thing.

Show REAL balanced budgets, REAL spending cuts, REAL Civil libertarianism and I will hear the clarion call and come a runnin.

THOSE are the base elements of Conservatism without which it cannot BE Conservatism. And we will all be damned without it, no matter what else. Defending anything else is wasting time... Precious time that we do not have. Thereby, anything else is an offense.

**nononono*

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2019, 03:14:41 pm »
Nope. What business do I have in defending a big-government Republican against other big-government Republicans or Democrats, or both? LOL! I'll walk right on by this particular catfight.

And I too will be clear - I do not support impeachment, at least not at this time. I have seen nothing so far that rises to that level. But neither will I defend against it. Tumpy made his bed, let him lie in it.

I ain't got no dog in this hunt.

It’s the Republic itself, our electoral system, and the rule of law that is being fought for here. Not a politician or a party. Being a self centered narrow minded fool may make you feel self satisfied, but being blind and complicit as the Republic is brought down in a coup de etat...that is truly moronic. You are free to fiddle and let it burn...just quit acting surprised and hurt when the President and others call you what you deserve to be called BECAUSE of your inaction.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:16:40 pm by Mesaclone »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2019, 03:22:27 pm »
**nononono*

We live in 'Realville', @Bigun

@roamer_1 lives in a fantasy and as long as he remains isolated from society with his Dutch Oven and open fire pit, he'll never be able to empathize with the rest of us.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2019, 03:23:17 pm »
It’s the Republic itself, our electoral system, and the rule of law that is being fought for here. Not a politician or a party.

:yowsa: That cannot be overemphasized @Mesaclone!   The entire "federal" government has been weaponized against the citizenry and that MUST be corrected or we are well and truly finished as anything other than just another banana republic on the face of the earth. 

It started under William Jefferson Clinton and was brought to an art form under Obama.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:27:21 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien