Author Topic: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?  (Read 19196 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2019, 02:17:15 am »
Cool @edpc   You should send the President a personal check to cover the cost ... you get to show you're a big man and send a "thank you" to him for not accepting a salary.

Don't forget to post the cancelled check.   :smokin:

The question is backwards as usual. Why haven't demon-rats come to the table to negotiate?     30 are vacationing in Puerto Rico, while my president stays in D.C. and is waiting for them to come to their senses.  Not going to happen.

............. :thumbsup:    To your response to "big man".   :whistle:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2019, 02:17:45 am »

Why haven't demon-rats Pelosi & Schumer folded?  Nothing demon-rats support has been good for our society.  A billionaire , now president of USA, and YOU have the nerve to call him stupid, whole you sit here on a chat site?    **nononono*

Not making it worse. Making it SAFER FOR AMERICANS.  List how he is only caring about himself, while deflecting assassinations, death threats to himself and family, white powder sent in mail, "bombs'", and working 100 HOURS A WEEK for America and TAKING...NO PAY!  . How is he only thinking of himself?  For the slander and lies, sabotage he has to endure daily?  24/7?    **nononono**     Achieving more in 18 months, than any other president in 8 years, time!

........www.magapill.com

Looks like the guys in white coats have been furloughed.   
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2019, 02:25:58 am »

Looks like the guys in white coats have been furloughed.

Agreed.  Curse the blasted, jelly-boned swines, the slimy, the belly-wriggling invertebrates, the miserable soddingrotters, the flaming sods, the sniveling, dribbling, dithering, palsied, pulse-less lot that make up the USA today. They've got white of egg in their veins, and their spunk is that watery it's a marvel they can breed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2019, 02:52:16 am »
He's smart enough to realize that, unlike shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, backtracking on The Wall *will* cost him his base.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2019, 03:51:01 pm »

Why haven't demon-rats Pelosi & Schumer folded?  Nothing demon-rats support has been good for our society.  A billionaire , now president of USA, and YOU have the nerve to call him stupid, whole you sit here on a chat site?    **nononono*

Not making it worse. Making it SAFER FOR AMERICANS.  List how he is only caring about himself, while deflecting assassinations, death threats to himself and family, white powder sent in mail, "bombs'", and working 100 HOURS A WEEK for America and TAKING...NO PAY!  . How is he only thinking of himself?  For the slander and lies, sabotage he has to endure daily?  24/7?    **nononono**     Achieving more in 18 months, than any other president in 8 years, time!

........www.magapill.com

Please reply to me more often.  I found that gibberish exquisitely funny, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2019, 09:56:53 pm »
Please reply to me more often.  I found that gibberish exquisitely funny, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.

If Trump is actually working 100 hours a week, we’d be seeing hundreds more tweets than we’ve seen to date.

I join you in applauding the entertainment value of those posts.

ETA: hasn’t Trump now been in office 24 months? For all that productivity cited in 18 months, what the heck has he down with those lost 6 months...cozying up to Putin?  :rolling:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:00:25 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2019, 01:58:31 am »
If Trump is actually working 100 hours a week, we’d be seeing hundreds more tweets than we’ve seen to date.

Despite the limited vocabulary, lack of cohesive message, and Trump's ease of typing due to his tiny hands, those tweets don't come quickly for the President.  I estimate that 50 hours of his 100 hour week are spent on tweets, leaving barely 40 hours for watching Fox News and 10 hours of the Gorilla Channel.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2019, 02:01:23 am »
Despite the limited vocabulary, lack of cohesive message, and Trump's ease of typing due to his tiny hands, those tweets don't come quickly for the President.  I estimate that 50 hours of his 100 hour week are spent on tweets, leaving barely 40 hours for watching Fox News and 10 hours of the Gorilla Channel.

So is  trolling is acceptable at the briefing room.   
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 02:50:54 am by The Ghost »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2019, 03:13:47 am »

Has been since I got here 2 years ago.

I've even had the NT comment police come flying off the top rope, clear across the boards, to chew me and another member out for passing an anti NT joke between ourselves.

Apparently she felt threatened, so she had to crash the thread to remind us of HER Rights to hate Trump without any hint of rancor popping up among the rest of us Neanderthals.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2019, 03:22:10 am »
Has been since I got here 2 years ago.

I've even had the NT comment police come flying off the top rope, clear across the boards, to chew me and another member out for passing an anti NT joke between ourselves.

Apparently she felt threatened, so she had to crash the thread to remind us of HER Rights to hate Trump without any hint of rancor popping up among the rest of us Neanderthals.

I am an equal opportunity offender.  I hate being censored by the establishment who tilt toward the NT crowd.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2019, 04:15:48 am »

Thanks for letting us know what Gillette users think about this topic.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2019, 04:45:37 am »
What about having right on his side @corbe   And who has a full house?  Pelosi and Schumer don't even have a full deck.

..........Excellent!    :flag:

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:15 am »

What does that Trumpspeak even mean?   :shrug:

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2019, 10:04:50 am »
Thanks for letting us know what Gillette users think about this topic.
yw

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2019, 05:34:51 pm »

I join you in applauding the entertainment value of those posts.

ETA: hasn’t Trump now been in office 24 months? For all that productivity cited in 18 months, what the heck has he down with those lost 6 months...cozying up to Putin?  :rolling:

Congrats @Night Hides Not   You are in the running for dumbest post of the year.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2019, 05:38:15 pm »
Congrats @Night Hides Not   You are in the running for dumbest post of the year.

Baloney.  Legal American nabbed that honor long ago.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2019, 07:25:45 pm »

No he's not even close to that.  In your zeal to go after NHN you totally rolled past the laughable claim that the President works "100 hours a week."

Wonder why that is?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2019, 07:32:28 pm »
No he's not even close to that.  In your zeal to go after NHN you totally rolled past the laughable claim that the President works "100 hours a week."

Wonder why that is?

It's widely reported that Trump only sleeps 4 hrs per night.  Some people do just fine on that little sleep, especially some older folks that I know.  I have personally worked 80 hours per week for weeks at a time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2019, 07:37:52 pm »
It's widely reported that Trump only sleeps 4 hrs per night.  Some people do just fine on that little sleep, especially some older folks that I know.  I have personally worked 80 hours per week for weeks at a time.

That's been well known since the 80's that he did that.  Read it in his interview in Playboy.  I've personally put in 118 hours of work in a week.  Slept for 12 hours straight when I was done with that pay period.

Trump is in his 70's and that 100 hour claim was tossed out there by a blind partisan with no basis in fact.

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2019, 07:40:22 pm »

Sadly the adderall is not making that time effective.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2019, 07:46:33 pm »
Trump takes more speed than Hitler?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2019, 07:47:29 pm »

Aha.

That could explain your refusal to see the relative benefits (ain't none) or Harms from Electro Shock, a practice with a 25 pct death rate in women in their 60s, when I gave you 2 links to bring you pretty much up to speed.

"I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam?"

Send in the next billing chit nurse.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2019, 07:50:04 pm »

You might stand a chance of appearing to know WTF you were talking about, if you spelled the drug's name correctly.

Continuous #nevertrump posts, displays your derangement syndrome, btw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2019, 08:01:15 pm »

You might stand a chance of appearing to know WTF you were talking about, if you spelled the drug's name correctly.

Continuous #nevertrump posts, displays your derangement syndrome, btw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDX7yVmQam8

Did my lack of capitalization confuse you @truth_seeker ?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:04:29 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline the_doc

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2019, 08:04:51 pm »
Aha.

That could explain your refusal to see the relative benefits (ain't none) or Harms from Electro Shock, a practice with a 25 pct death rate in women in their 60s, when I gave you 2 links to bring you pretty much up to speed.

"I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam?"

Send in the next billing chit nurse.

I did point out earlier that I had seen one person (not my patient) who was helped by ECT.  And I admitted that my knowledge base of ECT was otherwise profoundly limited.  Well, so what?

I certainly never plan to order ECT and I never intend to recommend ECT.  So, puh-leez don't be offended by my failure ("refusal"?) to thank you and praise you for your potentially important links--which happen to be kind of unimportant to me in my professional situation.

Hey, this sort of thing happens on our weird forum.