Author Topic: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?  (Read 19199 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Why Hasn’t Trump Folded?
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2019, 12:46:07 am »
@Emjay

I LOVE The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I have a CD of it,and play it every Halloween.

So did my son and his wife.  But not me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2019, 01:29:06 am »
So did my son and his wife.  But not me.

@Emjay  It's no fun at home.  RHPS is meant to be viewed in old, artsy movie theatres, with stages and live actors.  Necessary accouterments:  Toast, toilet paper and rice.  Lots of rice.  Water pistols optional.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2019, 02:00:46 am »
Is that when you got hit with a piece of toast?

From every direction. All of it. Toast. Rice. Water pistol. Big garbage bag protective wear. The noobs got a lot of flak. Fun stuff.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2019, 02:13:37 am »
Have you tried lypo-spheric vitamin C?

https://www.livonlabs.com/lypo-spheric-vitamin-c/

Much higher absorption without messing up the gut or stomach.

Interesting, because anyone taking Vit C Orally as an Anti Cancer Agent is wasting their time and money.

For it to be an effective Cancer fighter it must be Injected in high doses by a specialty Dr. because oral admin is virtually worthless.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline DB

« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2019, 02:35:25 am »
Interesting, because anyone taking Vit C Orally as an Anti Cancer Agent is wasting their time and money.

For it to be an effective Cancer fighter it must be Injected in high doses by a specialty Dr. because oral admin is virtually worthless.

This has been demonstrated to achieve similar blood serum levels of vitamin C as injections if taken in those high dose levels. It is further claimed that cells more readily absorb lypo-sphere encapsulated C in the blood than just the C in the blood alone providing a higher transfer of C into cells where it wanted verses injection.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2019, 08:58:51 pm »
This has been demonstrated to achieve similar blood serum levels of vitamin C as injections if taken in those high dose levels. It is further claimed that cells more readily absorb lypo-sphere encapsulated C in the blood than just the C in the blood alone providing a higher transfer of C into cells where it wanted verses injection.

My colleagues in cancer researchs have generally concluded that the daily IV dose of Vitamin C dose that is necessary for efficacy against cancer is 100 g per day--i.e., 100,000 mg per day. This is about 10 times higher than the gut can tolerate for Vitamin C or its ascorbate salts--except perhaps for liposomal Vitamin C, of course.  Liposomal C is truly unique. 

One of my concerns, however, is that the gut might not tolerate 100 capsules per day of even the liposomal Vitamin C (which capsules typically contain only 1000 mg of Vitamin C).  On the other hand, the liposomal C dose might not need to be as high as that of IV Vitamin C.  As far as I can tell, we just don't know.

(One of the problems with pointing out [correctly] that the liposomal C is more readily taken into cells is that this might not impress the greedy cancer cells.  On the flip side, I'm not even completely sure [until I see more data] that cancer cells even like liposomal C.  And if the cancers cells are, let's say, somewhat underwhelmed by the liposomal form, the other healthy cells of the body might tend to suck the blood levels of C down below the efficacious blood levels for the cancer-killing action of the C.  The whole scenario is a bunch of questions that I can't answer.)

Anyway, good luck to anyone who wants to try either mode (or both modes) of Vitamin C therapy.  Your daily dose for either route of administration would be roughly the same, I believe--about $100 per day for 100 capsules per day of liposomal C or about $150 to $200 per day for the IV treatment of 100 grams of regular C per day.  (Unfortunately, neither treatment is covered by mainstream insurance as of the last time I checked.)

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2019, 04:29:53 am »
The reason cancer is so difficult to treat, is, it is like a VIRUS....and there are MANY, MANY types.  it isn't just 'cancer'..it is the type that is the problem.   Stringy, like spiders web, solid knot, all kind of different shapes.  Just like the cold, is never cured.  SO MANY TYPES.  That is why some remedy's "work", others, don't.  I had "garden variety", says oncologist.  I never heard of such a thing!
Cancer was cancer.  That was it.   Till I learned..some.  We always have cancer cells in our body's. Mostly our immune system takes care of expelling rogue cells.  When it does not, they multiple, and you know the rest.

Offline LastJedi

« Reply #232 on: January 24, 2019, 07:28:34 am »
Sorry for getting into this late.

I think Trump hasn't folded due to the fact he's in this too deep now. He knows if he doesn't get money for his wall, he won't win re-election come 2020 and will lose a lot of his base. I will still vote for him come next election, but only time will tell. Just heard that he's not going to do his SOTU speech until the government is reopen. I think that's a downer. He should still go forward with doing the SOTU in either the House of Representatives or Philadelphia Hall
"Rebellions are built on hope!" -Jyn Erso

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #233 on: January 24, 2019, 07:37:56 am »

I'd appreciate corroborating links @DB
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #234 on: January 24, 2019, 08:06:30 am »
@the_doc

Sorry, my motivation to wade in on highly contentious stuff about Trump etc. has diminished markedly.

It seems that most folks who have decided he's only slightly better than heavily demonized & wicked Shrillery also seem to be chronically hyper-resistent to reason or at least to rational civil discussion.

And I don't need their speen venting rants these days.

It seems to be that it is extremely basic, fundamental & simple logic. Either Trump is a white hat rescuing us into an intermission in the globalist shove down the greased chute to hell--or he's a black hat somehow mystifyingly aiding their evils in convoluted devious ways.

I cannot imagine that he is the latter. And, if he were, then there is no hope between now and Armageddon.

Thankfully, I believe God is using TRUMP in a range of wonderful ways to give us an intermission in the rush to Armageddon the globalists are so eagerly working to shove us toward.

PTL for that. Let us make the most of it.

Ignorant idiots who wish to throw rocks at Trump make no sense to me. Why throw rocks at someone who offers even small chunks of hope & respite (I think Trump offers huge geographies of hope, actually)? Seems like a fool's suicidal errand to me. Why throw rocks at someone who has demonstrated 2 years of wonderful help to the whole nation and every demographic group?

Out of pride? Well, the contrarians can take that pride and stuff it with their heads where the sun doesn't shine.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline DB

« Reply #235 on: January 24, 2019, 08:22:24 am »
@the_doc

Sorry, my motivation to wade in on highly contentious stuff about Trump etc. has diminished markedly.

It seems that most folks who have decided he's only slightly better than heavily demonized & wicked Shrillery also seem to be chronically hyper-resistent to reason or at least to rational civil discussion.

And I don't need their speen venting rants these days.

It seems to be that it is extremely basic, fundamental & simple logic. Either Trump is a white hat rescuing us into an intermission in the globalist shove down the greased chute to hell--or he's a black hat somehow mystifyingly aiding their evils in convoluted devious ways.

I cannot imagine that he is the latter. And, if he were, then there is no hope between now and Armageddon.

Thankfully, I believe God is using TRUMP in a range of wonderful ways to give us an intermission in the rush to Armageddon the globalists are so eagerly working to shove us toward.

PTL for that. Let us make the most of it.

Ignorant idiots who wish to throw rocks at Trump make no sense to me. Why throw rocks at someone who offers even small chunks of hope & respite (I think Trump offers huge geographies of hope, actually)? Seems like a fool's suicidal errand to me. Why throw rocks at someone who has demonstrated 2 years of wonderful help to the whole nation and every demographic group?

Out of pride? Well, the contrarians can take that pride and stuff it with their heads where the sun doesn't shine.

Arrogant delusion on full display. As far as sticking heads in dark places, <Stop it>.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:30:05 pm by MOD8 »

Offline the_doc

« Reply #236 on: January 24, 2019, 06:21:47 pm »
@Quix
@DB

Arrogant delusion on full display. As far as sticking heads in dark places, <Stop it>.

Amen to @Quix.

See  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,347513.msg1893789.html#msg1893789