Author Topic: BREAKING! Hillary’s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True On September 28th After Judge Orders It Expedited  (Read 8784 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING! Hillary’s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True On September 28th After Judge Orders It Expedited
Tori McNabb 1 min ago

Despite the fact that Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election she often remains a part of the headlines of mainstream news outlets. Especially given how much she comments on political issues related to the Trump administration. Now she is in the news because of the controversy surrounding her emails. Given the speculation that she will run again in 2020 this is not looking too good for her. The Department of State got a rude awakening regarding the emails that Hillary tried so hard to get rid of.

https://redrightvideos.com/breaking-hillarys-worst-nightmare-is-coming-true-on-september-28th-after-judge-orders-it-expedited/

Offline libertybele

This is a nothing burger.  Email, more e-mail, denials, deceptions, lies, etc., etc.  Clinton will never be held responsible.  Does anything think she'll ever be prosecuted?  IMHO she'll go to her grave without even a slap on the wrist.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline the_doc

This is a nothing burger.  Email, more e-mail, denials, deceptions, lies, etc., etc.  Clinton will never be held responsible.  Does anything think she'll ever be prosecuted?  IMHO she'll go to her grave without even a slap on the wrist.

I am way more optimistic than you are.  Trump knows that HRC is guilty of numerous counts of treason.  (This is beyond dispute.)  When the proper time comes, our POTUS will push his prosecutors to go after HRC and even demand the death penalty.   

For that matter, HRC may already be indicted.  Remember:  There are over 40,000 sealed indictments in the federal court system.  This is about fifty times the norm. 

Most conservative are complaining that they don't see Trump draining the Swamp;  considering their long-term frustration over the abysmal failures of our justice system, they are conditioned to assume that the lack of spectacular news represents boring, dismal political business as usual--i.e. nothing is getting done, i.e., nothing will get done.  But the impatient folks haven't learned where they should be looking. I submit that Trump and Mr. Magoo manifestly are draining the Swamp.  This phase of the Herculean effort is necessarily very, very quiet--being kept quiet largely as a matter of political theater.  A huge percentage of the sealed indictments have remained sealed for more than eight months.

By the way, here's a teaser question for you:  Why do you think Hill and Bill were recently flying commercial rather than on a private jet?  (I don't know.  But I think I can make a pretty good guess.  Can you?)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Yup. I'm afraid she'll die in an iron lung at Betty Ford of 'natural causes' long before anyone dares indict her.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline the_doc

@To-Whose-Benefit?
@libertybele
Yup. I'm afraid she'll die in an iron lung at Betty Ford of 'natural causes' long before anyone dares indict her.

You need to check out qanon.pub or better still, one of the websites that present and comment on all of Q's cryptic but revealing posts since last October. 

Q is Trump's own authorized WH leaker (evidently in military intel).  Let that sink in.  Q's very close association with the POTUS has been repeatedly signaled by Trump himself.  And Q has clearly stated that all of the bad guys are going down hard--but just not yet.  (Timing is important--especially with the November elections coming up.) 

Offline libertybele

I am way more optimistic than you are.  Trump knows that HRC is guilty of numerous counts of treason.  (This is beyond dispute.)  When the proper time comes, our POTUS will push his prosecutors to go after HRC and even demand the death penalty.   

For that matter, HRC may already be indicted.  Remember:  There are over 40,000 sealed indictments in the federal court system.  This is about fifty times the norm. 

Most conservative are complaining that they don't see Trump draining the Swamp;  considering their long-term frustration over the abysmal failures of our justice system, they are conditioned to assume that the lack of spectacular news represents boring, dismal political business as usual--i.e. nothing is getting done, i.e., nothing will get done.  But the impatient folks haven't learned where they should be looking. I submit that Trump and Mr. Magoo manifestly are draining the Swamp.  This phase of the Herculean effort is necessarily very, very quiet--being kept quiet largely as a matter of political theater.  A huge percentage of the sealed indictments have remained sealed for more than eight months.

By the way, here's a teaser question for you:  Why do you think Hill and Bill were recently flying commercial rather than on a private jet?  (I don't know.  But I think I can make a pretty good guess.  Can you?)

Who do you think Trump is going to get to prosecute Hillary?  Sessions has his tail between his legs right now and certainly Rosenstein won't be going after her as he is involved in her corruption. 

Not going to happen.  Her corruption has been going on for decades and she is well insulated by those within the DOJ.

We may see people coming forward after Bill and Hill pass telling their chilling tales of the Clintons, but that may not even happen with Chelsea having the money and connections she has.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

@the_doc

Trump already said he won't have her prosecuted.  He stated that she went through a lot and suffered enough. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@the_doc

Trump already said he won't have her prosecuted.  He stated that she went through a lot and suffered enough.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline the_doc

Who do you think Trump is going to get to prosecute Hillary?  Sessions has his tail between his legs right now and certainly Rosenstein won't be going after her as he is involved in her corruption. 

Not going to happen.  Her corruption has been going on for decades and she is well insulated by those within the DOJ.

We may see people coming forward after Bill and Hill pass telling their chilling tales of the Clintons, but that may not even happen with Chelsea having the money and connections she has.

The Trump team is way ahead of you.  Q has already clearly indicated that the baddest of the bad guys will not be prosecuted in a regular District Court trial.  The U.S. military will prosecute HRC for treason.  (By the way, some of the folks who will be similarly prosecuted will likely include crooks in the DOJ, too.)

The WH plan to use military tribunals explains why Trump issued his EO a few months ago updating the Military Court's Manual covering the prosecutions of civilians.  I'll bet you never saw that EO mentioned in the news, but it was on the WH website.  I will also bet that you never saw any news coverage of the previous EO on 12/27/17 declaring a State of National Emergency Concerning Human Trafficking and Corruption--but that, too, was on the WH website.

The media has imposed a blackout with respect to the existence of these very ominous EOs.  The MSM's puppet masters in the Deep State do not want the public to realize that there's a blockbuster wave of prosecutions being planned by Trump against them--but that's perfectly okay with Trump.  (He didn't call a press conference for either of the EOs!)   

Anyway, Q's point is that Trump will not swat at these traitors with a fly swatter.  He is going to use a sledgehammer.  We just need to wait and see--not say "It ain't gonna happen."  If Trump survives, alive and in office, it will happen.  (Heck, that's why the Deep State is ramping up their attacks on Trump.  They are desperate.  Their very lives are on the line, and they know it.)

BTW, have you mused over my teaser question about the Hill and Bill flying commercial?  I think it's germane to our discussion.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 11:44:49 pm by the_doc »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Trump team is way ahead of you.  Q has already clearly indicated that the baddest of the bad guys will not be prosecuted in a regular District Court trial.  The U.S. military will prosecute HRC for treason.  (By the way, some of the folks who will be similarly prosecuted will likely include crooks in the DOJ, too.)

The WH plan to use military tribunals explains why Trump issued his EO a few months ago updating the Military Court's Manual covering the prosecutions of civilians.  I'll bet you never saw that EO mentioned in the news, but it was on the WH website.  I will also bet that you never saw any news coverage of the previous EO on 12/27/17 declaring a State of National Emergency Concerning Human Trafficking and Corruption--but that, too, was on the WH website.

The media has imposed a blackout with respect to the existence of these very ominous EOs.  The MSM's puppet masters in the Deep State do not want the public to realize that there's a blockbuster wave of prosecutions being planned by Trump against them--but that's perfectly okay with Trump.  (He didn't call a press conference for either of the EOs!)   

Anyway, Q's point is that Trump will not swat at these traitors with a fly swatter.  He is going to use a sledgehammer.  We just need to wait and see--not say "It ain't gonna happen."  If Trump survives, alive and in office, it will happen.  (Heck, that's why the Deep State is ramping up their attacks on Trump.  They are desperate.  Their very lives are on the line, and they know it.

BTW, have you mused over my teaser question about the Hill and Bill flying commercial?  I think it's germane to our discussion.

:whistle:

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with the New York Times. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.” He also said the Clinton Foundation has done “good work.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline the_doc

@the_doc

Oh, heck, @CatherineofAragon, he was lying.  (And it was way back on the date of his inauguration, so he probably figures that people will not now care that he was lying back then.)  Anyway, Trump definitely does lie when he thinks it's useful to his longer term plans.  It's one of the reasons why I was and still am, oddly enough, a NeverTrumper.  People who know Trump very well--including his friends--say he lies all the time.  It's been a business tactic of his for decades.  (Read The Art of the Deal.) 

I flatly submit that Trump was also lying when he said that he accepted Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate as legitimate a few years ago.  (I'm referring to the BC that was tediously cobbled together on Adobe Photoshop and finally released a full month after Trump's challenge.) 

We all have to keep in mind that Trump lies for effect.  (I wouldn't have done it in either instance.  I would have just kept my mouth shut about Hill and Bill and about the phony Hawaiian Birth Certificate.  Ah, but Trump rarely keeps his mouth shut, as you've noticed.)

My point here is that Trump is not completely trustworthy.  But if he survives, alive and in office, I believe that we can trust him to take down HRC and Obama for capital crimes against the Republic.  It's why the U.S. military secretly approached him in 2015 to run for the White House.  In short, I don't trust Trump so much as I trust our military.

Offline aligncare

Trump’s harshest critics here have been wrong at every juncture 100% of the time. In fact, no prediction of doom for Donald has ever panned out. So, what makes anyone think they know anything now of what President Trump will do next?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
. So, what makes anyone think they know anything now of what President Trump will do next?

So you're saying we can't trust the words that come out of his own mouth when he says:

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with the New York Times. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.” He also said the Clinton Foundation has done “good work.”

I mean he's all over the road like John Kerry...he was for putting Hillary in jail before he was against it.

Which Trump do we believe on this?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Iron Lung? An  Iron maiden maybe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Silver Pines

Oh, heck, @CatherineofAragon, he was lying.  (And it was way back on the date of his inauguration, so he probably figures that people will not now care that he was lying back then.)  Anyway, Trump definitely does lie when he thinks it's useful to his longer term plans.  It's one of the reasons why I was and still am, oddly enough, a NeverTrumper.  People who know Trump very well--including his friends--say he lies all the time.  It's been a business tactic of his for decades.  (Read The Art of the Deal.) 

I flatly submit that Trump was also lying when he said that he accepted Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate as legitimate a few years ago.  (I'm referring to the BC that was tediously cobbled together on Adobe Photoshop and finally released a full month after Trump's challenge.) 

We all have to keep in mind that Trump lies for effect.  (I wouldn't have done it in either instance.  I would have just kept my mouth shut about Hill and Bill and about the phony Hawaiian Birth Certificate.  Ah, but Trump rarely keeps his mouth shut, as you've noticed.)

My point here is that Trump is not completely trustworthy.  But if he survives, alive and in office, I believe that we can trust him to take down HRC and Obama for capital crimes against the Republic.  It's why the U.S. military secretly approached him in 2015 to run for the White House.  In short, I don't trust Trump so much as I trust our military.

@the_doc

Well, if he holds a presser tomorrow and says he plans to prosecute her, why would you believe him?

Offline Night Hides Not

So you're saying we can't trust the words that come out of his own mouth when he says:

I mean he's all over the road like John Kerry...he was for putting Hillary in jail before he was against it.

Which Trump do we believe on this?

Which Trump to believe? I vote “neither”.

The Orange Brigadiers would obviously say “both”, it’s what makes Trump so effective.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:21:35 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Which Trump to believe? I vote “neither”.

The next election is all yours.  Have at it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Anyway, Q's point is that Trump will not swat at these traitors with a fly swatter.  He is going to use a sledgehammer.  We just need to wait and see--not say "It ain't gonna happen."  If Trump survives, alive and in office, it will happen.  (Heck, that's why the Deep State is ramping up their attacks on Trump.  They are desperate.  Their very lives are on the line, and they know it.)

"Q"?? Who are you referring to?  As far as a military prosecution, where are you getting that information??  Correct me if I am wrong here, but I thought military trials were reserved for military personnel??  She would be prosecuted by the Department of Justice, with Sessions being the Attorney General who has the authority to enforce the laws and act as a lawyer of the U.S.  government and its personnel.

If I'm missing something here, please enlighten me. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:43:31 am by libertybele »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I have seen it stated, to take Trump seriously, but not literally.

I am not on the Q-train.

I hope that some of it is right, but scores of inddictments requires political support, and it is simply  not there.

Taking down Nixon and his top people required some Republicans.

But there is not a single democrat, that would approve of indicting Hillary, Obama, Lynch etc.

And the top Republicans today (McConnell, Ryan etc.) would counsel against it, too.

Fear of riots in thee streets alone, would argue against it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I have seen it stated, to take Trump seriously, but not literally.

I am not on the Q-train.

I hope that some of it is right, but scores of inddictments requires political support, and it is simply  not there.

Taking down Nixon and his top people required some Republicans.

But there is not a single democrat, that would approve of indicting Hillary, Obama, Lynch etc.

And the top Republicans today (McConnell, Ryan etc.) would counsel against it, too.

Fear of riots in thee streets alone, would argue against it.

QFT.

I reiterate: Hillary's Maker will judge and punish her if and as He sees fit.

The U.S. Govt will not.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

All this time I thought Trump was barely keeping his head above water, unable to string together a coherent sentence, and with no grasp of reality, or human empathy...but in the minds of his supporters he has already won the war.  wait and see...what a guy.

Offline kevindavis007

I have heard these headlines for over 20 years and yet nothing happens..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Silver Pines

"Q"?? Who are you referring to?  As far as a military prosecution, where are you getting that information??  Correct me if I am wrong here, but I thought military trials were reserved for military personnel??  She would be prosecuted by the Department of Justice, with Sessions being the Attorney General who has the authority to enforce the laws and act as a lawyer of the U.S.  government and its personnel.

If I'm missing something here, please enlighten me.

@libertybele

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,297134.0/topicseen.html

Offline the_doc

@libertybele
@txradioguy
@CatherineofAragon
@Quix
@Smokin Joe
@Chosen Daughter
@Sanguine
@Bigun
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@the_doc

Well, if he holds a presser tomorrow and says he plans to prosecute her, why would you believe him?

That's an interesting question, interesting for the fact that he will never hold such a presser.  He will simply have her arrested.

It seems to me that our Con Artist POTUS uses all sorts of deceit to muddy the playing field before he takes a winning shot.  His deceitful habits are a huge part of the reason why I objected strenuously to his nomination.  It's also the reason why I was subsequently appalled when he blamed the Freedom Caucus for the failure to pass Ryan's worthless healthcare insurance reforms.  (Trump is callous in the way he sometimes attacks the wrong people.)   

I have to confess that Trump also fooled me--and infuriated me--when he said after his election that he wouldn't prosecute the Clintons. I merely assumed that he had been lying to his "LockHerUp" supporters;  that fit what I already knew about Trump.  However, I didn't realize at that time that he was lying again--and that he was going to keep his promise to the "LockHerUp" faction of his base--which happens to be the main part of his base, I believe.  (It goes without saying that HRC lost the election mainly because so many swing voters had finally realized that HRC is a vicious, America-hating crook.  She made Trump look like an honest man by comparison.) 

Now, if you will go back and look at the video of Trump's very best campaign speech, you will see that he talked at length about a deeply entrenched Global Conspiracy that has been manipulating America for many decades.  Trump actually promised in that speech to take down that cabal;  this was actually the keystone of his #MAGA program, although many of his fringe supporters did not fully realize the implications of what he was saying.  Since I had been following the Global Cabal ever since JFK's assassination in 1963, I did realize what he was talking about.  I was temporarily heartened, at least, to hear a politician finally talking about the cabal as the enemy of the USA rather than the way of achieving a "kinder, gentler nation" through a "New World Order."  Still, I didn't trust Trump to do what it would take to defeat the cabal.  So, I stayed a NeverTrumper and sat out the 2016 election.

What I did not realize at that point was that Trump had already been read in by the U.S. military as to what he would have to do if elected.  I was more specifically unaware of the fact that 88 flag officers (generals and admirals) had endorsed Trump and furthermore unaware that the leaders of our loyal military had secretly met with Trump all the way back in 2015 to plead with him to run for the Presidency.  These officers were convinced that HRC was the Cabal's choice for a final death stroke against our Republic. Obama was just the set-up guy in a 16-year plan (8 years of Obama and 8 years of Hillary).

I also did not realize that Trump is actually super-patriotic and although not always sociopolitically wise (much less innately trustworthy), was shrewd enough and smart enough to realize that our military intelligence was correct.  Trump didn't need the job, of course, but he felt that he had to take it on.

Go figure.  I guess it's in his Presbyterian genes if nothing else.

Anyway, Qanon, who is definitely on Trump's military intel team and definitely Trump's authorized leaker, has been cryptically telegraphing enough info over the past ten months or so for most of us "conspiracy theory nutcases" to realize that Trump is draining the D.C. Swamp, even draining it as a National and Global Swamp.  It's a difficult and largely thankless task, but he is definitely doing it.

And Q has said that HRC and Obama and almost countless other crooks, numbering in the tens of thousands, are toast.  Q says over and over and over, BE PATIENT and TRUST THE PLAN.  He also says TRUST POTUS.  Q even says TRUST SESSIONS.

It goes without saying that we must trust GOD to keep Trump alive and in office.  And I would recommend that we be careful not to trust everything Trump says or does (LOL), but as I have repeatedly said on this Forum, I believe it is humanly and spiritually reasonable to trust our loyal U.S. military in the dire straits that we are in.

The folks who don't even follow Q on the internet will not realize what is going on behind the scenes of Trump's historically and theatrically bizarre administration.  The folks who read only the Mockingbird Media's articles disparaging Q and Q's online followers will find themselves wading into the edges of the confusing Swamp, I'm afraid.  (Remember:  The MSM will not cover the fact of the unprecedented number of sealed indictments.  They did not and will not cover the EO of 12/27/17 declaring a State of National Emergency.  They did not and will not cover the more recent EO concerning the prosecutions of civilians under military tribunals.  They have had shockingly little to say about Weiner's laptop, and they have declared that there no evidence on the laptop--or anywhere else, for that matter--of any significant, international pedophilia ring.  We need to realize from these enormous breaches of journalistic ethics that the media's top "journalists" are flat-out liars. Their most dangerous lies are lies of omissions. The bottom-lin problem is that the MSM is part of the Cabal's Deep State in America--perhaps the most dangerous part of all.)

P.S.  Putin knows more about the Ancient, Hideous Swamp than most Americans realize or even dream possible.  I don't trust Putin, but he is in much the same fight that Trump is in.   Our era is perhaps the strangest in the history of the world--with even stranger things to come, I suspect.