Author Topic: BREAKING! Hillary’s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True On September 28th After Judge Orders It Expedited  (Read 8785 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
No.  It is largely incorrect.

There have been literally hundreds of specific lies he has told posted here over the past two years.

Posted verbatim from the horse's mouth.

At worst, I think  that's a gross exaggeration. However, if you care to document counting them, I'm willing to reconsider.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Calling a person a liar does not make that person a liar ... but it may make you a liar.

Well put. LOL.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I think Ike was rather honorable. Not sure about Truman--believe he did some stupid, evil things on orders from the oligarchy. I believe Ike tried to remain faithful to his patriotism but was also forced into some ugly actions and stances by the oligarchy. Also, not sure about his choices in terms of agreements with which faction of fallen angels/ETs.

Nixon was a mixed bag. Evidently decent with respect to his wife. Still a political figure through and through and evidently very in tight with the satanic oligarchy. Not sure of the implications of that.

Both Bushes--particularly Sr VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EVIL. Clearly in cahoots with the satanic oligarchy as was granddaddy Bush funding Hitler etc. etc. Sr also evidently had a hand in making sure JFK was assassinated.

When I saw Bush Jr notified reading the goat book to the kids, about 9/11 I KNEW intensely in my spirit that he ALREADY KNEW what was going down. Not sure how much of the evil sexual stuff Jr was involved in. I was unprepared--there was something in the media that shocked me--Jr's wife came across as more ruthless and globalist evil than he did. Forget what it was.

Thanks for your perceptive, kind reply.

You're very welcome and I'm glad you're here.

I could not disagree more strongly about the Bushes.  I think the whole family is/was a wonderful, wholesome group of people  Bush senior was a war hero who came home to marry his young bride and stayed faithful to her.

George W. Bush is an affable guy who was a good President for his time.  He made mistakes, much of them owing to his belief in the best of people and that the middle eastern people could create a good country for themselves with the right leadership.  Those people are too primitive to ever have a democracy of any sort ... maybe in a couple of hundred years, but GW meant well.

I find it hard to comprehend or understand the hostility of so many on this forum to the Bush Presidents.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Quix

You're very welcome and I'm glad you're here.

I could not disagree more strongly about the Bushes.  I think the whole family is/was a wonderful, wholesome group of people  Bush senior was a war hero who came home to marry his young bride and stayed faithful to her.

George W. Bush is an affable guy who was a good President for his time.  He made mistakes, much of them owing to his belief in the best of people and that the middle eastern people could create a good country for themselves with the right leadership.  Those people are too primitive to ever have a democracy of any sort ... maybe in a couple of hundred years, but GW meant well.

I find it hard to comprehend or understand the hostility of so many on this forum to the Bush Presidents.

THANKS for your kind reply.

I used to cheer quite vigorously for all the Bushes.

I learned too much to continue to do so.

1. There was a Congressional investigation that verified that Granddaddy Bush funded Hitler and helped insure Hitler's success. Also seems to have contributed to the Commies coming to power in Russia.

2. Bush SR has publicly been a vigorous supporter of the globalists' NWO for decades. Such quotes are readily findable.

3. I still prefer to think that Bush W was a reluctant globalist going along playing a role as best he could navigate it. It is possible he was a more willing evil globalist than I'd like to think. There's some evidence that he was.

4. They do seem to have been a polite, civil group, for the most part--in contrast to Shrillery's vile rants.

5. When I saw  how  chummy Billdo Klintoon and Sr Bush was around Hati stuff, I knew--KNEW that the worst rumors and evidence about Bush Sr were likely overwhelmingly correct. Their body language was emphatic.

6. I don't know how much the Bush's were involved in child sex abuse etc.--conceivably more than any of us would want to be true. But at those levels of the hideous globalist elite--it is required--and filmed--for blackmail to insure that the politcos are controllable.

7. I wish such were not so. My extensive reading leaves me no other conclusion.

Offline musiclady

At worst, I think  that's a gross exaggeration. However, if you care to document counting them, I'm willing to reconsider.

I love ya Quix, but I doubt that you're really willing to consider anything that goes against Trump (even from his own mouth).

It's clear you're over the moon for Trump, and not likely to walk your admiration back.

If the multiple opinions he states on various issues, some within the same paragraph, don't bother you, if the John Kerry-like I was for it before I was against it (like abortion..... that's a biggie), don't bother you, so be it.

Some of us are a bit more clear eyed about the man.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline the_doc

@musiclady
@Quix
@aligncare
@Sanguine
@Smokin Joe
@Bigun
@CatherineofAragon
@DB

This ^^^^

Quix and I have had fairly extensive private discussions about this sort of thing.  I do not fault Quix for defending Trump as Trump is right now.  Heck, I now defend Trump, too. 

TBR members will remember that I lobbied hard against Trump during the RNC nomination process because he was extremely dishonorable at the time, because he presented himself as a Christian whereas he was obviously what a Trump supporter delighted to characterize in 2016 as only an "over-the-top a_hole." 

Well, the situation has changed.

Don't get me wrong here:  I don't think we should completely overlook the fact that some of Trump's misstatements after his election in November of 2016 are not just examples of innocent or, at worst, exaggerative confusion.  I personally believe that our POTUS did consciously lie on two occasions when he said shortly after his election that he had decided not to prosecute the Clintons.  He probably felt that this was tactically appropriate for the early phase of his difficult tenure in the White House--but I don't endorse his decision in this regard.  Nor do I endorse his narcissistic nonsense attacking the Freedom Caucus to deflect criticism from himself;  nor do I endorse his asinine claim that, in theory, he could pardon himself out of a criminal prosecution.  But having stipulated this negative stuff, I will point out that, like it or not, Trump is now our POTUS.

More to the point, whether or not we regard our POTUS as surely a Christian by now, he is our POTUS.  Most importantly of all, Trump is actually doing his best at this time to defend Christian values and rights and simultaneously to root out incredible evils that permeate our godless, America-despising society. 

All of this means that our POTUS is quite obviously on our side.  To flatfootedly oppose our POTUS when he is doing God's work, as it were, is to oppose God. This is not disputable. 

Romans 13 DEMANDS that we be as supportive as possible of our POTUS.  Anyone who would like to cut that chapter out of the Bible is a heretic indeed.  That is not disputable. 

(Thus, many churchgoers who can only bash Trump may be in bigger trouble with God than Trump is.  What kind of secondary gain are today's churchgoing Trump haters getting by only trashing him?  The answer is pretty spooky, in my serious opinion.  Hypocrisy is deadly, because it is self-deceptive.)

To appreciate fully the good things that Trump is doing now, you really ought to come up to speed with Q on the internet.  Q's revelations about the depth and breadth of the Swamp are breathtakingly awful.  And Trump is quietly engaged in the largely thankless process of draining that Swamp as he had promised.  He is a patriot who is quite literally risking his life.  The Deep State would love to have him impeached, but they would prefer that he be dead.

As an aside, I have often mused over how America has gotten so deep into the mire of today's societal and governmental filth.  I have concluded that the salt of professing Christianity in America has largely lost its savor, has lost most of its efficacy in preventing our wholesale societal rot.  Neither the doctrines or practices of our mainstream churches are as good as they should be.  (I suspect that our founding fathers would be appalled at the Biblical ignorance of the average churchgoer [and not just Trump's].)

I would conclude this post by pointing out what I believe is the only disagreement I have had with Quix regarding Trump's present spiritual state (or, as I now surmise, with my friend @aligncare).  Whereas Quix hopes and perhaps even suspects that Trump has thoroughly, savingly repented unto life--i.e.,that Trump has moved via real faith (the deeply repentant kind) through the strange, wonderful Doorway of the Once-Crucified Christ into the state of actually knowing God, I see no spiritually compelling need to reach that conclusion at this time.  (I hope he has been dragged by the Spirit of God into a true union with God, but I will respectfully reserve judgment--balancing charity with caution, since I have not heard any recent testimony of a post-2016 conversion, per se.)

It goes without saying that we don't need to have a genuine Christian as POTUS.  (God works in mysterious ways for His glory and for His people.  Some of  America's best Presidents were not Christians.)  In the Old Testament, Cyrus was a God-conscious fellow who worked stupendous good for God's people even though he did not know God

Then again, I will not flatly say that Quix is surely wrong to hope against hope that Trump has been converted out of his narcissistic, flagrantly unrepentant and therefore antichristian filth from 2016;  by the same token, I will not say that we should never affirm that he might now be a Christian.  Most important of all, I am agreeing with Quix that we must not be judgmental against a poor sinner, must not be judgmental against someone who might even turn out to have been a weak but genuine Christian on the Day when we all stand before God.

We all have to exercise good judgment, but judgmentalism is deadly to its practitioners.  It produces a foul, unforgiving spirit of the religiosity of moralism in lieu of Christian charity.  Therein consists its final deadliness.   

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I am not going to argue about Bush Presidents on this forum.

Offline the_doc

@Quix
@Emjay

1. There was a Congressional investigation that verified that Granddaddy Bush funded Hitler and helped insure Hitler's success. Also seems to have contributed to the Commies coming to power in Russia.

2. Bush SR has publicly been a vigorous supporter of the globalists' NWO for decades. Such quotes are readily findable.

3. I still prefer to think that Bush W was a reluctant globalist going along playing a role as best he could navigate it. It is possible he was a more willing evil globalist than I'd like to think. There's some evidence that he was.

4. They do seem to have been a polite, civil group, for the most part--in contrast to Shrillery's vile rants.

5. When I saw  how  chummy Billdo Klintoon and Sr Bush was around Hati stuff, I knew--KNEW that the worst rumors and evidence about Bush Sr were likely overwhelmingly correct. Their body language was emphatic.

6. I don't know how much the Bush's were involved in child sex abuse etc.--conceivably more than any of us would want to be true. But at those levels of the hideous globalist elite--it is required--and filmed--for blackmail to insure that the politcos are controllable.

You have pretty much summed up the odyssey of my own understanding RE:  the two George Bushes.

I received a two-page handwritten letter from George W. Bush a couple of decades that makes me believe he is a flawed but sincere Christian.  The SR George Bush, I've discovered through my own retrospective research, is a very different sort of guy, in my opinion. 

Offline darroll

Calling a person a liar does not make that person a liar ... but it may make you a liar.
Yup

Offline Quix

I love ya Quix, but I doubt that you're really willing to consider anything that goes against Trump (even from his own mouth).

It's clear you're over the moon for Trump, and not likely to walk your admiration back.

If the multiple opinions he states on various issues, some within the same paragraph, don't bother you, if the John Kerry-like I was for it before I was against it (like abortion..... that's a biggie), don't bother you, so be it.

Some of us are a bit more clear eyed about the man.

I understand your perspective.

Perhaps I look at different evidence. Perhaps I interpret evidence differently. Perhaps I have different sources.

I simply also do not read him as the sort of duplicitous scoundrel you and others see him as.

Cheers.

Offline Quix

@musiclady
@Quix
@aligncare
@Sanguine
@Smokin Joe
@Bigun
@CatherineofAragon
@DB

Quix and I have had fairly extensive private discussions about this sort of thing.  I do not fault Quix for defending Trump as Trump is right now.  Heck, I now defend Trump, too. 

TBR members will remember that I lobbied hard against Trump during the RNC nomination process because he was extremely dishonorable at the time, because he presented himself as a Christian whereas he was obviously what a Trump supporter delighted to characterize in 2016 as only an "over-the-top a_hole." 

Well, the situation has changed.

Don't get me wrong here:  I don't think we should completely overlook the fact that some of Trump's misstatements after his election in November of 2016 are not just examples of innocent or, at worst, exaggerative confusion.  I personally believe that our POTUS did consciously lie on two occasions when he said shortly after his election that he had decided not to prosecute the Clintons.  He probably felt that this was tactically appropriate for the early phase of his difficult tenure in the White House--but I don't endorse his decision in this regard.  Nor do I endorse his narcissistic nonsense attacking the Freedom Caucus to deflect criticism from himself;  nor do I endorse his asinine claim that, in theory, he could pardon himself out of a criminal prosecution.  But having stipulated this negative stuff, I will point out that, like it or not, Trump is now our POTUS.

More to the point, whether or not we regard our POTUS as surely a Christian by now, he is our POTUS.  Most importantly of all, Trump is actually doing his best at this time to defend Christian values and rights and simultaneously to root out incredible evils that permeate our godless, America-despising society. 

All of this means that our POTUS is quite obviously on our side.  To flatfootedly oppose our POTUS when he is doing God's work, as it were, is to oppose God. This is not disputable. 

Romans 13 DEMANDS that we be as supportive as possible of our POTUS.  Anyone who would like to cut that chapter out of the Bible is a heretic indeed.  That is not disputable. 

(Thus, many churchgoers who can only bash Trump may be in bigger trouble with God than Trump is.  What kind of secondary gain are today's churchgoing Trump haters getting by only trashing him?  The answer is pretty spooky, in my serious opinion.  Hypocrisy is deadly, because it is self-deceptive.)

To appreciate fully the good things that Trump is doing now, you really ought to come up to speed with Q on the internet.  Q's revelations about the depth and breadth of the Swamp are breathtakingly awful.  And Trump is quietly engaged in the largely thankless process of draining that Swamp as he had promised.  He is a patriot who is quite literally risking his life.  The Deep State would love to have him impeached, but they would prefer that he be dead.

As an aside, I have often mused over how America has gotten so deep into the mire of today's societal and governmental filth.  I have concluded that the salt of professing Christianity in America has largely lost its savor, has lost most of its efficacy in preventing our wholesale societal rot.  Neither the doctrines or practices of our mainstream churches are as good as they should be.  (I suspect that our founding fathers would be appalled at the Biblical ignorance of the average churchgoer [and not just Trump's].)

I would conclude this post by pointing out what I believe is the only disagreement I have had with Quix regarding Trump's present spiritual state (or, as I now surmise, with my friend @aligncare).  Whereas Quix hopes and perhaps even suspects that Trump has thoroughly, savingly repented unto life--i.e.,that Trump has moved via real faith (the deeply repentant kind) through the strange, wonderful Doorway of the Once-Crucified Christ into the state of actually knowing God, I see no spiritually compelling need to reach that conclusion at this time.  (I hope he has been dragged by the Spirit of God into a true union with God, but I will respectfully reserve judgment--balancing charity with caution, since I have not heard any recent testimony of a post-2016 conversion, per se.)

It goes without saying that we don't need to have a genuine Christian as POTUS.  (God works in mysterious ways for His glory and for His people.  Some of  America's best Presidents were not Christians.)  In the Old Testament, Cyrus was a God-conscious fellow who worked stupendous good for God's people even though he did not know God

Then again, I will not flatly say that Quix is surely wrong to hope against hope that Trump has been converted out of his narcissistic, flagrantly unrepentant and therefore antichristian filth from 2016;  by the same token, I will not say that we should never affirm that he might now be a Christian.  Most important of all, I am agreeing with Quix that we must not be judgmental against a poor sinner, must not be judgmental against someone who might even turn out to have been a weak but genuine Christian on the Day when we all stand before God.

We all have to exercise good judgment, but judgmentalism is deadly to its practitioners.  It produces a foul, unforgiving spirit of the religiosity of moralism in lieu of Christian charity.  Therein consists its final deadliness.   

Thanks for your great post.

Great wisdom is in it. And, I agree the vast majority of it.

Re:

1. I can imagine that at one point in time, Trump had decided against prosecuting Hillary to avoid the hassles involved or for whatever other reason.

2. At a different point in time, he appears to have changed back to the strong conviction that she not only deserves prosecution but must be in behalf of the rule of law and justice etc.

3. It is conceivable that he may also have sounded like he was against it as a strategy. I don't condone that but it is understandable.

4. I do think he does still have some serious attachment disorder problems about how others see him. I think he has gotten a lot better but not out of that woods yet. He does get more than just prayer from the spiritual group that prays for him in person weekly. How much more, I don't know. That's one of the reasons I pray for God to baptize him wholesale in humility more and more day by day.

5. I have mixed feelings about him pardoning himself. Mostly I agree with you. But I could imagine a situation where doing so would help save the Republic from horrific evil and destruction and not doing so would be giving in to the evil doers. Mostly I do not think it will come to that.

6. Given how cautious he is about being seen  to interfere with Sessions, Mueller et al . . . I think he's not real eager to pardon himself either. But he did see fit to lay out that boundary as he saw it.

7. I understand that Mark Taylor--in addition to hearing from God about Trump--is in touch with several sources who pray regularly with Trump. THEY insist he has a genuine born-again-confessional-repentant relationship with Jesus. I hope so. I believe they are right. I don't know the timeline of any of his spiritual walk.

8. In terms of his less than admirable statements, actions . . . judging anyone is hazardous. There's Biblical cause and call for it within limited Biblical boundaries. I just believe, have found, that even when--maybe especially when--considering another relatively young-in-The-Lord Christian earnestly seeking to walk closely with Jesus as Jesus would have him do--I  need to extend lots of grace as I have needed lots of grace in my tortured walk.

8.1 It is sometimes mystifying how God will focus on this or that thing in a person's growing walk with The Lord--things which maybe onlookers would not focus on--while the onlookers focus on things God has not chosen to make a big issue yet in that person's life--for GOD'S reasons.

8.2 And I know better than to expect other Christians at whatever stage in their Christian walk to 'leap tall buildings  in a single bound' to the next stage or to wherever I in MY omniscience have DECREED that they OUGHT or MUST be and do. Not my role. Holy Spirit's role.

8.3 My role is to encourage, love, support--exhort as God leads & they ask, etc.

9. Otherwise, I think your comments about our attitudes and stances in support of a President working obviously so hard and sincerely to deal with the horrific evil of child sex abuse and satanic sacrifice; horrific corruption and outrageous treason--we do well to pray earnestly in support of him and to support him every other way, we can, too. Otherwise, we functionally end up supportive of satan and his goons. And THAT I never want to be on the side of.

10. I persistently appreciate your great Biblical wisdom in all our discussions. Thanks. Blessings,

Offline Quix

I am not going to argue about Bush Presidents on this forum.

No sweat. Can respect that, easily.

Offline Quix

@Quix
@Emjay

You have pretty much summed up the odyssey of my own understanding RE:  the two George Bushes.

I received a two-page handwritten letter from George W. Bush a couple of decades that makes me believe he is a flawed but sincere Christian.  The SR George Bush, I've discovered through my own retrospective research, is a very different sort of guy, in my opinion. 

Glad to hear of your handwritten letter.

It was disturbing to hear that W did not support Trump.

It was disturbing to hear of his having to join the crew w... off into a bath tub at the Bohemian Grove meeting that year in front of his Dad. etc. etc. etc.

God knows. God's problem. I pray he is an earnest Christian.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Perhaps I look at different evidence. Perhaps I interpret evidence differently. Perhaps I have different sources.

I simply also do not read him as the sort of duplicitous scoundrel you and others see him as.

Cheers.

@Quix

For me, the jury is still out and the verdict hinges on what actually happens with all of this.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Emjay why do you always make it personal...

Trump has lied over and over about any number of things. Is the NK nuclear threat gone now? Trump said it was.

Offline DB

Well put. LOL.

It was not well put. It called several members here liars for calling Trump's lies lies. Something the rules say you're not supposed to do.

There is one thing I will not tolerate is people calling me a liar. I may be mistaken on something but I don't intentionally lie.

Offline musiclady

Cheers.

My source is Trump himself.   I'm not sure there's a better source out there.

But I still love you!  You are a GOOD man, and nothing will change my opinion on that!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

It was not well put. It called several members here liars for calling Trump's lies lies. Something the rules say you're not supposed to do.

There is one thing I will not tolerate is people calling me a liar. I may be mistaken on something but I don't intentionally lie.

:amen:

Recognizing that Trump lies does not make one a liar.

It was a below the belt personal attack.

Offline darroll

Glad to hear of your handwritten letter.

It was disturbing to hear that W did not support Trump.

Too busy playing water polo in the swamp.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
No sweat. Can respect that, easily.

I wish I could have let it go with that @Quix but I can't stop thinking about it so I have to tell you how I feel.
  What happened to you?

Did you go into a phone booth and become another person?  Your posts seemed informed and persuasive and I was agreeing with most of what you said and then you come out with this Bush stuff.

I never read anything as weird, conspiratorial and flat out crazy as that stuff you posted about the Bushes.

I noticed you used a common tactic by prefacing your hit piece by saying how much you liked the Bushes before you 'found out' things.

Hitler?  OMG.

I just cannot comprehend how you could post that utter crap.

I'm sorry but I've lost a lot of respect for you.

Offline Quix

@Quix

For me, the jury is still out and the verdict hinges on what actually happens with all of this.

That's understandable.

Offline Quix

My source is Trump himself.   I'm not sure there's a better source out there.

But I still love you!  You are a GOOD man, and nothing will change my opinion on that!

Thanks for your kind words. You are a treasure, too.

Offline Quix

I wish I could have let it go with that @Quix but I can't stop thinking about it so I have to tell you how I feel.
  What happened to you?

Did you go into a phone booth and become another person?  Your posts seemed informed and persuasive and I was agreeing with most of what you said and then you come out with this Bush stuff.

I never read anything as weird, conspiratorial and flat out crazy as that stuff you posted about the Bushes.

I noticed you used a common tactic by prefacing your hit piece by saying how much you liked the Bushes before you 'found out' things.

Hitler?  OMG.

I just cannot comprehend how you could post that utter crap.

I'm sorry but I've lost a lot of respect for you.

I'm sorry. But your post merely proves to me how uninformed you are. Maybe I'll make some  time to prove it to you.

There really was a U.S. CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION on the issue of Granddaddy Bush funding Hitler. The investigation proved it was true.

There's also plenty of globalist quotes from Bush Sr. How could you miss those? There have been so many of them.

Are you informed about the globalists? NWO, Deep State, etc? Some trace it back 400 years. Some trace it back to Rome. The most diligent and thorough researchers trace it back to Babylon. If you have not read THE BABYLON CODE, you probably owe it to yourself and your family to read it.

BTW, I've studied globalism since 1965. I know more than a little about it.

Cheers.

Offline Quix

https://www.scribd.com/document/14504840/Bush-Nazi-Connection

Doesn't allow quotes. Convincing original documentation is depicted in the article at the link.

= = = =

http://watch-unto-prayer.org/reich.html

THE RISE OF THE FOURTH REICH

THE BUSH FAMILY OLIGARCHY

Funding the Hitler Project

the rise of the third reich

In 1933, shortly after Hitler's appointment as Chancellor of Germany, the German Parliament was set on fire by the Nazis and the Communists were blamed for this act of terrorism against the German people. Following the Nazi-inspired arson, Hitler exploited the outrage of the German citizens to arrogate to himself dictatorial powers, which he promised would be used to rid Germany of Communists. The next day, Chancellor Hitler demanded from the German cabinet an emergency decree which would enable him to deal decisively with the domestic crisis. President von Hindenburg signed the decree "for the Protection of the people and the State."  An account of this watershed event is found at The History Place:

. . .

the real terrorist network

For those who are skeptical that the present crisis is analogous to early developments in Nazi Germany, we will present solid evidence that genocide is very much a part of the Bush family tradition.  Government documents housed in the Library of Congress should convince skeptics of the fascist connections of the Bush family and of the gravity of the present crisis in America, which extends far beyond Osama bin Laden's terrorist network to the larger network of Anglo-American elites who financed the Nazi terrorist machine.

"Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed" by John Buchanan

New Hampshire Gazette, Oct. 10, 2003

"WASHINGTON - After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his 'enemy national' partners.
            "The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury and FBI, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler's rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.
            "Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George Herbert Walker, President Bush's maternal great-grandfather, continued their dealings with the German industrial baron for nearly eight months after the U.S. entered the war... " (Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed)

The grandfather of President George W. Bush (Skull & Bones, 1968) was Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones, 1917), and his great grand father was George Herbert Walker.  Prescott Bush and George Herbert (Bert) Walker were directors of the London-affiliated New York banking house of Brown Brothers-Harriman and its various fronts, which funded and directed the military-industrial complex behind Hitler and the Nazi revolution. In 1919, George Herbert Walker had organized W.A. Harriman & Co which merged with the British Brown Brothers in 1931. In 1924, Averell Harriman (Skull & Bones, 1913) and Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist who began funding Hitler in 1923, set up the Union Banking Corp in New York to handle funds supplied to it through Thyssen's Dutch bank for American investment.  Prescott Bush, who had been an officer of the W.A. Harriman bank since 1926, was a director of the Union Banking Corp from 1934 through 1943.  According to government documents, "all of the shares of the Union Banking Corp., were held for the benefit of members of the Thyssen family."

The federal government did not crack down on the Bush-Harriman/Nazi operation until 1942. After the war, Congressional investigation revealed that Fritz Thyssen's German Steel Trust, Germany's largest industrial corporation, which interlocked with Union Banking Corporation, produced a high percentage of Germany's national output of metal products and explosives.  Vesting Orders signed by the Office of Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, which were "published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news, explained nothing about the Nazis involved; only that the Union Banking Corporation was run for the 'Thyssen family' of 'Germany and/or Hungary'-- 'nationals...of a designated enemy country.'"

In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot.  On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by  Prescott Bush.
            Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the government took over the Union Banking Corporation, in which Bush was a director.  The U.S. Alien Property  Custodian seized Union Banking Corp.'s stock shares, all of which were owned by Prescott Bush, E. Roland 'Bunny' Harriman, three Nazi executives,  and two other associates of Bush. 1.

'E. Roland Harriman--3991 shares' [chairman and director of Union Banking Corp. (UBC); this is 'Bunny' Harriman, described by Prescott Bush as a place holder who didn't get much into banking affairs; Prescott managed his personal investments]
            'Cornelis Lievense--4 shares' [president and director of UBC; New York resident banking functionary for the Nazis]
            'Harold D. Pennington--1 share' [treasurer and director of UBC; an office manager employed by Bush at Brown Brothers Harriman]
            'Ray Morris--1 share' [director of UBC; partner of Bush and the Harrimans]
            'Prescott S. Bush--1 share' [director of UBC, which was co-founded and sponsored by his father-in-law George Walker; senior managing partner for E. Roland Harriman and Averell Harriman]
            'H.J. Kouwenhoven--1 share' [director of UBC; organized UBC as the emissary of Fritz Thyssen in negotiations with George Walker and Averell Harriman; managing director of UBC's Netherlands affiliate under Nazi occupation; industrial executive in Nazi Germany; director and chief foreign financial executive of the German Steel Trust]
            'Johann G. Groeninger--1 share' [director of UBC and of its Netherlands affiliate; industrial executive in Nazi Germany]
            "all of which shares are held for the benefit of ... members of the Thyssen family, [and] is property of nationals ... of a designated enemy country...."

By Oct. 26, 1942, U.S. troops were under way for North Africa. On Oct. 28, the government issued orders seizing two Nazi front organizations run by  the Bush-Harriman bank: the Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation. 2.

. . .

= = = =

https://rense.com/general17/bushhitler.htm

Nazis & Bush Family History:
Government Investigated Bush Family's Financing Of Hitler
By Carla Binion
OnlineJournal.com

. . .
One book referenced here, Christopher Simpson's "Blowback," was praised by journalist Seymour Hersh as "the ultimate book about the worst kind of cold war thinking." Nora Levin, Director, Holocaust Archive, Gratz College, said "The full story of this country's shameful, cynical collaboration with Nazi criminals has not been told until now with the publication of Simpson's book." Congresswoman Elizabeth Holtzman said, 'Blowback' is a must read for anyone who wants to understand postwar policy on Nazi war criminals and the cold war."

In another Simpson book, "The Splendid Blonde Beast," the author wrote about George H. W. Bush's father, Prescott, and his maternal grandfather, George Herbert Walker. Both Bert Walker and Prescott Bush were powerful financial supporters of Adolf Hitler.

Walker was president of Union Banking Corporation, a firm that traded with Germany and helped German industrialists consolidate Hitler's political power. Simpson says Union Banking became a Nazi money-laundering machine.

Walker helped take over North American operations of Hamburg-Amerika Line, a shipping line and cover for I. G. Farben's Nazi espionage unit in the U. S. Hamburg-Amerika smuggled in German agents, and brought in money for bribing American politicians to support Hitler. A 1934 congressional investigation showed Hamburg-Amerika subsidized Nazi propaganda efforts in the U. S.

George H. W. Bush's father, Prescott, was a board member of Union Banking and a senior partner in a Union Banking affiliate,Äîthe investment firm Brown Brothers, Harriman. The U. S. government investigated both Bert Walker and Prescott Bush, and under the Trading with the Enemy Act seized all shares of Union Banking, including shares held by Prescott Bush. The government held that "huge sections of Prescott Bush's empire had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had greatly assisted the German war effort."

Investigative reporter Christopher Simpson says in "Blowback" that after World War II, Nazi ©migr©s were given CIA subsidies to build a far-right-wing power base in the U. S. These Nazis assumed prominent positions in the Republican Party's "ethnic outreach committees." Simpson documents the fact that these Nazis did not come to America as individuals but as part of organized groups with fascist political agendas. The Nazi agenda did not die along with Adolf Hitler. It moved to America (or a part of it did) and joined the far right of the Republican Party. {Sorry but multiple researchers have documented this

Simpson shows how the State Department and the CIA put high-ranking Nazis on the intelligence payroll "for their expertise in propaganda and psychological warfare," among other purposes. The most important Nazi employed by the U.S. was Reinhard Gehlen, Hitler's most senior eastern front military intelligence officer. After Germany's defeat became certain, Gehlen offered the U. S. certain concessions in exchange for his own protection. Gehlen promoted hyped up cold war propaganda on behalf of the political right in this country, and helped shape U.S. perceptions of the cold war.

. . .

= = = = =

HOW BUSH'S GRANDFATHER HELP[ED] HITLER'S RISE TO POWER:

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president

Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington

Sat 25 Sep 2004 18.59 EDT
First published on Sat 25 Sep 2004 18.59 EDT

Shares
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.
. . .

= = = = = = =

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

= = = =

NAZIS IN THE ATTIC PART 6 BY RANDY DAVIS

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH

...Like Nixon, George Bush was deeply involved with supporting the Nazis in the Republican's closet. In fact, support for the Nazis was a Bush family tradition which goes back more than six decades and, once again, to Allen Dulles.

Loftus and Aarons write: "The real story of George Bush starts well before he launched his own career. It goes back to the 1920s, when the Dulles brothers and the other pirates of Wall Street were making their deals with the Nazis. . . ."

THE BUSH-DULLES-NAZI CONNECTION

"George Bush's problems were inherited from his namesake and maternal grandfather, George Herbert 'Bert' Walker, a native of St. Louis, who founded the banking and investment firm of G. H. Walker and Company in 1900. Later the company shifted from St. Louis to the prestigious address of 1 Wall Street. . . .

"Walker was one of Hitler's most powerful financial supporters in the United States. The relationship went all the way back to 1924, when Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist, was financing Hitler's infant Nazi party. As mentioned in earlier chapters, there were American contributors as well.

"Some Americans were just bigots and made their connections to Germany through Allen Dulles's firm of Sullivan and Cromwell because they supported Fascism. The Dulles brothers, who were in it for profit more than ideology, arranged American investments in Nazi Germany in the 1930s to ensure that their clients did well out of the German economic recovery. . . .

"Sullivan & Cromwell was not the only firm engaged in funding Germany. According to 'The Splendid Blond Beast,' Christopher Simpson's seminal history of the politics of genocide and profit, Brown Brothers, Harriman was another bank that specialized in investments in Germany. The key figure was Averill Harriman, a dominating figure in the American establishment. . . .

"The firm originally was known as W. A. Harriman & Company. The link between Harriman & Company's American investors and Thyssen started in the 1920s, through the Union Banking Corporation, which began trading in 1924. In just one three-year period, the Harriman firm sold more than $50 million of German bonds to American investors. 'Bert' Walker was Union Banking's president, and the firm was located in the offices of Averill Harriman's company at 39 Broadway in New York.

"In 1926 Bert Walker did a favor for his new son-in-law, Prescott Bush. It was the sort of favor families do to help their children make a start in life, but Prescott came to regret it bitterly. Walker made Prescott vice president of W. A. Harriman. The problem was that Walker's specialty was companies that traded with Germany. As Thyssen and the other German industrialists consolidated Hitler's political power in the 1930s, an American financial connection was needed. According to our sources, Union Banking became an out-and-out Nazi money-laundering machine. . . .

"In [1931], Harriman & Company merged with a British-American investment company to become Brown Brothers, Harriman. Prescott Bush became one of the senior partners of the new company, which relocated to 59 Broadway, while Union Banking remained at 39 Broadway. But in 1934 Walker arranged to put his son-in-law on the board of directors of Union Banking.

"Walker also set up a deal to take over the North American operations of the Hamburg-Amerika Line, a cover for I.G. Farben's Nazi espionage unit in the United States. The shipping line smuggled in German agents, propaganda, and money for bribing American politicians to see things Hitler's way. The holding company was Walker's American Shipping & Commerce, which shared the offices at 39 Broadway with Union Banking. In an elaborate corporate paper trail, Harriman's stock in American Shipping & Commerce was controlled by yet another holding company, the Harriman Fifteen Corporation, run out of Walker's office. The directors of this company were Averill Harriman, Bert Walker, and Prescott Bush. . . .

". . . In a November 1935 article in Common Sense, retired marine general Smedley D. Butler blamed Brown Brothers, Harriman for having the U.S. marines act like 'racketeers' and 'gangsters' in order to exploit financially the peasants of Nicaragua. . . .

". . . A 1934 congressional investigation alleged that Walker's 'Hamburg-Amerika Line subsidized a wide range of pro-Nazi propaganda efforts both in Germany and the United States.' Walker did not know it, but one of his American employees, Dan Harkins, had blown the whistle on the spy apparatus to Congress. Harkins, one of our best sources, became Roosevelt's first double agent . . . [and] kept up the pretense of being an ardent Nazi sympathizer, while reporting to Naval Intelligence on the shipping company's deals with Nazi intelligence.

"Instead of divesting the Nazi money," continue the authors, "Bush hired a lawyer to hide the assets. The lawyer he hired had considerable expertise in such underhanded schemes. It was Allen Dulles. According to Dulles's client list at Sullivan & Cromwell, his first relationship with Brown Brothers, Harriman was on June 18, 1936. In January 1937 Dulles listed his work for the firm as 'Disposal of Stan [Standard Oil] Investing stock.'

"As discussed in Chapter 3, Standard Oil of New Jersey had completed a major stock transaction with Dulles's Nazi client, I.G. Farben. By the end of January 1937 Dulles had merged all his cloaking activities into one client account: 'Brown Brothers Harriman-Schroeder Rock.' Schroeder, of course, was the Nazi bank on whose board Dulles sat. The 'Rock' were the Rockefellers of Standard Oil, who were already coming under scrutiny for their Nazi deals. By May 1939 Dulles handled another problem for Brown Brothers, Harriman, their 'Securities Custodian Accounts.'

"If Dulles was trying to conceal how many Nazi holding companies Brown Brothers, Harriman was connected with, he did not do a very good job. Shortly after Pearl Harbor, word leaked from Washington that affiliates of Prescott Bush's company were under investigation for aiding the Nazis in time of war. . . .

". . . The government investigation against Prescott Bush continued. Just before the storm broke, his son, George, abandoned his plans to enter Yale and enlisted in the U.S. Army. It was, say our sources among the former intelligence officers, a valiant attempt by an eighteen-year-old boy to save the family's honor.

"Young George was in flight school in October 1942, when the U.S. government charged his father with running Nazi front groups in the United States. Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, all the shares of the Union Banking Corporation were seized, including those held by Prescott Bush as being in effect held for enemy nationals. Union Banking, of course, was an affiliate of Brown Brothers, Harriman, and Bush handled the Harrimans' investments as well.

"Once the government had its hands on Bush's books, the whole story of the intricate web of Nazi front corporations began to unravel. A few days later two of Union Banking's subsidiaries -- the Holland American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation -- also were seized. Then the government went after the Harriman Fifteen Holding Company, which Bush shared with his father- in-law, Bert Walker, the Hamburg-Amerika Line, and the Silesian- American Corporation. The U.S. government found that huge sections of Prescott Bush's empire had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had greatly assisted the German war effort." (1)

. . .

= = = =
THE BUSH FAMILY HELPED HITLER RISE TO POWER (Video)

Video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBKMN-pdp6M

03/18/2015 by Justin Deschamps

Source--CS Globe

George Bush’s grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company’s assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave laborers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

. . .

The bank was set up by Harriman and Bush’s father-in-law to provide a US bank for the Thyssens, Germany’s most powerful industrial family.

. . .

By the late 1930s, Brown Brothers Harriman, which claimed to be the world’s largest private investment bank, and UBC had bought and shipped millions of dollars of gold, fuel, steel, coal and US treasury bonds to Germany, both feeding and financing Hitler’s build-up to war.

Between 1931 and 1933 UBC bought more than $8m worth of gold, of which $3m was shipped abroad. According to documents seen by the Guardian, after UBC was set up it transferred $2m to BBH accounts and between 1924 and 1940 the assets of UBC hovered around $3m, dropping to $1m only on a few occasions.

. . .

UBC’s huge gold purchases had raised suspicions that the bank was in fact a “secret nest egg” hidden in New York for Thyssen and other Nazi bigwigs. The Alien Property Commission (APC) launched an investigation.

There is no dispute over the fact that the US government seized a string of assets controlled by BBH – including UBC and SAC – in the autumn of 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy act. What is in dispute is if Harriman, Walker and Bush did more than own these companies on paper.

. . .
Loftus said Prescott Bush must have been aware of what was happening in Germany at the time.

“My take on him was that he was a not terribly successful in-law who did what Herbert Walker told him to. Walker and Harriman were the two evil geniuses, they didn’t care about the Nazis any more than they cared about their investments with the Bolsheviks.”

What is also at issue is how much money Bush made from his involvement. His supporters suggest that he had one token share. Loftus disputes this, citing sources in “the banking and intelligence communities” and suggesting that the Bush family, through George Herbert Walker and Prescott, got $1.5m out of the involvement. There is, however, no paper trail to this sum.

. . .

= = = =

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-2-the-hitler-project/

Chapter 2--The Hitler Project

In October 1942, ten months after entering World War II, America was preparing its first assault against Nazi military forces. Prescott Bush was managing partner of Brown Brothers Harriman. His 18-year-old son George, the future U.S. President, had just begun training to become a naval pilot. On Oct. 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the government took over the Union Banking Corporation, in which Bush was a director. The U.S. Alien Property Custodian seized Union Banking Corp.’s stock shares, all of which were owned by Prescott Bush, E. Roland “ Bunny ” Harriman, three Nazi executives, and two other associates of Bush.@s1

The order seizing the bank “ vests ” (seizes) “ all of the capital stock of Union Banking Corporation, a New York corporation, ” and names the holders of its shares as:

“ E. Roland Harriman–3991 shares ”
    [chairman and director of Union Banking Corp. (UBC); this is “ Bunny ” Harriman, described by Prescott Bush as a place holder who didn’t get much into banking affairs; Prescott managed his personal investments]

“ Cornelis Lievense–4 shares ”
    [president and director of UBC; New York resident banking functionary for the Nazis]

“ Harold D. Pennington–1 share ”
    [treasurer and director of UBC; an office manager employed by Bush at Brown Brothers Harriman]

“ Ray Morris–1 share ”

[director of UBC; partner of Bush and the Harrimans]

“ Prescott S. Bush–1 share ”
    [director of UBC, which was co-founded and sponsored by his father-in-law George Walker; senior managing partner for E. Roland Harriman and Averell Harriman]

“ H.J. Kouwenhoven–1 share ”
    [director of UBC; organized UBC as the emissary of Fritz Thyssen in negotiations with George Walker and Averell Harriman; managing director of UBC’s Netherlands affiliate under Nazi occupation; industrial executive in Nazi Germany; director and chief foreign financial executive of the German Steel Trust]

“ Johann G. Groeninger–1 share ”
    [director of UBC and of its Netherlands affiliate; industrial executive in Nazi Germany]

“ all of which shares are held for the benefit of … members of the Thyssen family, [and] is property of nationals … of a designated enemy country…. ”

By Oct. 26, 1942, U.S. troops were under way for North Africa. On Oct. 28, the government issued orders seizing two Nazi front organizations run by the Bush-Harriman bank: the Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation.@s2

U.S. forces landed under fire near Algiers on Nov. 8, 1942; heavy combat raged throughout November. Nazi interests in the Silesian-American Corporation, long managed by Prescott Bush and his father-in-law George Herbert Walker, were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act on Nov. 17, 1942. In this action, the government announced that it was seizing only the Nazi interests, leaving the Nazis’ U.S. partners to carry on the business.@s3

These and other actions taken by the U.S. government in wartime were, tragically, too little and too late. President Bush’s family had already played a central role in financing and arming Adolf Hitler for his takeover of Germany; in financing and managing the buildup of Nazi war industries for the conquest of Europe and war against the U.S.A.; and in the development of Nazi genocide theories and racial propaganda, with their well-known results.

The facts presented here must be known, and their implications reflected upon, for a proper understanding of President George Herbert Walker Bush and of the danger to mankind that he represents. The President’s family fortune was largely a result of the Hitler project. The powerful Anglo-American family associations, which later boosted him into the Central Intelligence Agency and up to the White House, were his father’s partners in the Hitler project.

President Franklin Roosevelt’s Alien Property Custodian, Leo T. Crowley, signed Vesting Order Number 248 seizing the property of Prescott Bush under the Trading with the Enemy Act. The order, published in obscure government record books and kept out of the news,@s4 explained nothing about the Nazis involved; only that the Union Banking Corporation was run for the “ Thyssen family ” of “ Germany and/or Hungary ”–“ nationals … of a designated enemy country. ”

By deciding that Prescott Bush and the other directors of the Union Banking Corp. were legally front men for the Nazis, the government avoided the more important historical issue: In what way were Hitler’s Nazis themselves hired, armed and instructed by the New York and London clique of which Prescott Bush was an executive manager? Let us examine the Harriman-Bush Hitler project from the 1920s until it was partially broken up, to seek an answer for that question.

. . .

= = = =

http://www.nhgazette.com/the-bushnazi-stories/bushnazi-link-confirmed/

The New Hampshire Gazette

Bush/Nazi Link Confirmed

Vol 248, No. 1, October 10, 2003 by John Buchanan

WASHINGTON – After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his “enemy national” partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury and FBI, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler’s rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.

Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George Herbert Walker, President Bush’s maternal great-grandfather, continued their dealings with the German industrial baron for nearly eight months after the U.S. entered the war.

No Story?

For six decades these historical facts have gone unreported by the mainstream U.S. media. The essential facts have appeared on the Internet and in relatively obscure books, but were dismissed by the media and Bush family as undocumented diatribes. This story has also escaped the attention of “official” Bush biographers, Presidential historians and publishers of U.S. history books covering World War II and its aftermath.

The White House did not respond to phone calls seeking comment.

The Summer of ’42

The unraveling of the web of Bush-Harriman-Thyssen U.S. enterprises, all of which operated out of the same suite of offices at 39 Broadway under the supervision of Prescott Bush, began with a story that ran in the New York Herald-Tribune on July 30, 1942. By then, the U.S. had been at war with Germany for nearly eight months.

“Hitler’s Angel Has $3 Million in U.S. Bank,” declared the headline. The lead paragraph characterized Fritz Thyssen as “Adolf Hitler’s original patron a decade ago.” In fact, the steel and coal magnate had aggressively supported and funded Hitler since October 1923, according to Thyssen’s autobiography, I Paid Hitler. In that book, Thyssen also acknowledges his direct personal relationships with Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels and Rudolf Hess.

The Herald-Tribune also cited unnamed sources who suggested Thyssen’s U.S. “nest egg” in fact belonged to “Nazi bigwigs” including Goebbels, Hermann Goering, Heinrich Himmler, or even Hitler himself.

Business is Business

The “bank,” founded in 1924 by W. Averell Harriman on behalf of Thyssen and his Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart N.V. of Holland, was Union Banking Corporation (UBC) of New York City. According to government documents, it was in reality a clearing house for a number of Thyssen-controlled enterprises and assets, including as many as a dozen individual businesses. UBC also bought and shipped overseas gold, steel, coal, and U.S. Treasury and war bonds. The company’s activities were administered for Thyssen by a Netherlands-born, naturalized U.S. citizen named Cornelis Lievense, who served as president of UBC. Roland Harriman was chairman and Prescott Bush a managing director.

.. . . . . .

= = = = =

PRESCOTT BUSH PLOTTED 1933 COUP (against FDR)

Document uncovers details of a planned coup in the USA in 1933 by a group of right-wing American businessmen

The coup was aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt with the help of half-a-million war veterans. The plotters, who were alleged to involve some of the most famous families in America, (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush�??s Grandfather, Prescott) believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression.

Listen:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/rams/document_20070723.ram 4

Mike Thomson investigates why so little is known about this biggest ever peacetime threat to American democracy.

= = = = =

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/hiddenevil/hiddenevil12.htm

Wall Street funded Nazis

Professor Antony Sutton in his book, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Professor Antony Sutton (pictured right), author of nineteen books, provides a thoroughly documented account of the role played by Morgan, Rockefeller, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, Kuhn, Loeb and Company, General Motors, Ford, and other industrialists, in helping to finance the Nazis.

To prove his point, Professor Sutton provides bank statements, letters from U.S. ambassadors, mainstream media sources, Congressional Records, excerpts from Congressional Investigations, and statements from the Nuremberg trials. Wall Street's funding of the Nazis is part of authentic history.

Professor Sutton wrote that,

"General Motors, Ford, General Electric, DuPont," and other "U.S. companies intimately involved with the development of Nazi Germany were... controlled by the Wall Street elite," such as "the J.P. Morgan firm, the Rockefeller Chase Bank and to a lesser extent the Warburg Manhattan bank."

"The deal bringing Hitler into the government was cut at the home of banker Baron Kurt von Schroeder on January 4, 1933," wrote author Marrs.

Other notable figures that are said to have appeared at this meeting include Council on Foreign Relations members John Foster Dulles, and Allen Dulles, of the New York law firm Sullivan and Cromwell, which represented the Schroeder bank.

Allen Dulles would eventually become a member the Bilderbergers and director of the CIA.

Zyklon B"Max Warburg," stated Marrs, "a major German banker, and his brother Paul Warburg, who had been instrumental in establishing the Federal Reserve System in the United States, were directors of Interssen Gemeinschaft Farben or I.G. Farben, the giant German chemical firm that produced Zyklon B gas used in Nazi extermination camps."

On the left we see used canisters of the Zyklon B gas found by the allies after WWII.

The gas was apparently produced with the full support of American industrialists.

"The financing for Adolph Hitler's rise to power was handled through the Warburg-controlled Mendelsohn Bank of Amsterdam and later by the J. Henry Schroeder Bank with branches in Frankfurt, London and New York," wrote Gary Allen. "Chief legal council to the J. Henry Schroeder Bank was the firm Sullivan and Cromwell whose senior partners included John Foster and Allen Dulles."

Author James Perloff concurs, and reveals the role that the Council on Foreign Relations played in aiding the Nazis.

He states,

"In 1939, on the eve of blitzkrieg, the Rockefellers' Standard Oil of New Jersey sold $20 million in aviation fuel to... I.G. Farben [and] even had an American subsidiary called American I.G." Describing the CFR's connection to the Nazis, he lists the directors of the American I.G. as "ubiquitous Paul Warburg (CFR founder), Henry A. Metz (CFR founder), and Charles E. Mitchell, who joined the CFR in 1923..."

Other U.S. companies which contributed heavily to the Nazi war machine include Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) and Union Banking Corporation (UBC), both of New York.

Prescott Bush (grandfather of President George W. Bush) was a partner at BBH and director of UBC. UBC of New York, which was founded and chaired by E. Roland Harriman, is now confirmed to have been a Nazi front company.

In a story called, Bush-Nazi Link Confirmed, on October 10, 2003, The New Hampshire Daily Gazette announced,

"After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush... served as a business partner... for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942."

A similar article appeared in the London Guardian on September 25, 2004, it was entitled, How Bush's Grandfather Helped Hitler's Rise to Power.

"Prescott Sheldon Bush... father of the [former] President George [H. W.] Bush... was a partner in the Wall Street firm of Brown Brothers Harriman for 40 years," wrote Professor Marrs.

"It was Brown Brothers Harriman that helped to finance... the 1917 communist revolution in Moscow and the rise of Hitler and Nazism, through money made possible by it and the affiliated Guaranty Trust Company."

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands who served in an intelligence unit for the German branch of Farben was also a member of the Nazi SS. Bernhard eventually became a founding member of the Bilderbergers.

Death ChamberIn his book, The Rockefeller File, Gary Allen wrote,

"The alliance between Nazi Germany and the Rockefellers is truly shocking."

He explained,

"Hitler's Luftwaffe ran on Standard petrol, and the Rockefellers were partners in I.G. Farben Industries, whose thousands of war products included the poison gas used in Nazi death camps."

Professor Sutton added,

"American I.G. Farben, General Electric, Standard Oil of New Jersey, Ford, and other U.S. firms" were "directly responsible for bringing the Nazis to power."

The Russian soldier on the right is standing on top of a death chamber, near the opening from which the gas was dropped.

"German bankers on the Farben Aufsichsrat (the supervisory Board of Directors) [of I.G. Farben] in the late 1920s included the Hamburg banker Max Warburg, whose brother Paul Warburg was a founder of the Federal Reserve System in the Unite States," revealed Professor Sutton.

"Not coincidentally, Paul Warburg was also on the board of American I.G., Farben's wholly owned U.S. Subsidiary."

So what this means is that Paul Warburg aided the Nazis while working for I.G. Farben in the U.S., while his brother helped them while working for the same company in Germany.

"The two largest tank producers in Hitler's Germany were Opel, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Motors (controlled by the J.P. Morgan firm), and the Ford A.G. subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company of Detroit," wrote Professor Sutton.

"In brief," he affirmed, "American companies associated with the Morgan-Rockefeller international investment bankers... were intimately related to the growth of Nazi Industry."

HollerithOn March, 29, 2002, The Guardian ran an article entitled, IBM Dealt Directly with Holocaust Organisers.

They wrote that,

"Newly discovered documents from Hitler's Germany prove that the computer company IBM directly supplied the Nazis with technology which was used to help transport millions of people to their deaths in the concentration camps at Auschwitz and Treblinka."

According to this mainstream publication, IBM supplied the Hollerith machines (pictured right) that determined when people would die, according to their weight, height, age, and other attributes.

Hitler & Watson Meeting

Similarly, an article entitled, How IBM Helped Automate the Nazi Death Machine in Poland, appeared in The Village Voice on March 27, 2002, alleging that there was,

"a strategic business alliance between IBM and the Reich, beginning in the first days of the Hitler regime and continuing right through World War II."

It continued,

"Recently discovered Nazi documents... make clear that IBM's alliance with the Third Reich went far beyond its German subsidiary. A key factor in the Holocaust in Poland was IBM technology provided directly through... IBM New York, mainly to its headquarters at 590 Madison Avenue."

Pictured above is a 1937 meeting between Adolph Hitler (left), and the head of IBM, Thomas J. Watson (center).

One excuse used by the industrialists that supported the Nazis, is that they had no idea what was going on. Unveiling this falsehood, Professor Sutton explained,

"This financial and technical assistance is referred to as 'accidental' or due to the 'short-sightedness' of American businessmen."

However, he stated,

"the evidence presented... strongly suggests some degree of premeditation on the part of these American financiers."

He further noted,

"The general impression left with the reader by modern historians is that this American technical assistance was accidental and that American industrialists were innocent of wrongdoings."

Stukas

The Kilgore Committee under the United States Senate charged with post World War II investigations concluded that,

"the United States accidentally played an important role in the technical arming of Germany... Germans were brought to Detroit [Ford Motor Company] to learn the techniques of specialized production of components, and of straight-line assembly... The techniques learned in Detroit were eventually used to construct the dive-bombing Stukas."

To the right we see the German Stukas used during WWII, which were apparently designed with the help of Ford Motor Company.

Reportedly, the planes ran on fuel supplied by Rockefeller. The report continued,

"At a later period I.G. Farben representatives in this country enabled a stream of German engineers to visit not only plane plants but others of military importance, in which they learned a great deal that was eventually used against the United States."

Professor Sutton points out,

"[The Kilgore Committee] makes it clear that I.G. Farben directors had precise knowledge of the Nazi concentration camps and the use of I.G. chemicals."

To illustrate his point, he quotes a 1945 interrogation of I.G. Farben director von Schnitzler in which Schnitzler stated,

"I was horrified" that the chemicals were being used in the camps but "kept it to myself because it was too terrible."

Professor Sutton suggests,

"not only was an influential sector of American business aware of the nature of Naziism, but for its own purposes aided Naziism wherever possible" and "profitable."

He charges,

"The pleas of innocence do not accord with the facts."

. . . .

= = = = =

http://www.conspiracy-gov.com/the-new-world-order/bush-family/

Pict 1: Prescott BUSH #322 over throw America 1933
Pict 2: Major General Smedley Butler & The Fascist Takeover Of The USA
Pict 3: John Buchanan, searches National Archives

McCormack Dickstein Committee Transcripts
Book: Maverick Marine: General Smedley D. Butler

BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Fascist Coup In America

New investigation sheds light on clique of powerbrokers, including Prescott Bush, who sought to overthrow U.S. government and implement Hitlerian policies.

A BBC Radio 4 investigation sheds new light on a major subject that has received little historical attention, the conspiracy on behalf of a group of influential powerbrokers, led by Prescott Bush, to overthrow FDR and implement a fascist dictatorship in the U.S. based around the ideology of Mussolini and Hitler.

In 1933, Marine Corps Maj.-Gen. Smedley Butler was approached by a wealthy and secretive group of industrialists and bankers, including Prescott Bush the current President's grandfather, who asked him to command a 500,000 strong rogue army of veterans that would help stage a coup to topple then President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

According to the BBC, the plotters intended to impose a fascist takeover and "Adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression."

The conspirators were operating under the umbrella of a front group called the American Liberty League, which included many families that are still household names today, including Heinz, Colgate, Birds Eye and General Motors.

Butler played along with the clique to determine who was involved but later blew the whistle and identified the ringleaders in testimony given to the House Committee on un-American Activities.

However, the Committee refused to even question any of the individuals named by Butler and his testimony was omitted from the record, leading to charges that they were involved in covering the matter up, and the majority of the media blackballed the story.

General Smedley Butler, author of the famous quote "war is a racket", exposed the fascist plotters but was subsequently demonized and shunned by the government and the media.

In 1936, William Dodd, the U.S. Ambassador to Germany, wrote a letter to President Roosevelt in which he stated,

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime.... A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations, told me point blank that he would be ready to take definite action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions."

The proven record of Prescott Bush's involvement in financing the Nazi war machine dovetails with the fact that he was part of a criminal cabal that actively sought to impose a fascist coup in America.

Prescott did not succeed but many would argue that two generations down the line the mission has all but been accomplished.

. . .

= = = = =

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/11/08/18628134.php

Bush Treason Exposed by Smedley Butler
by The Business Plot By John Burl Smith
Sunday Nov 8th, 2009 8:37 PM
An outspoken critic and author of War Is A Racket, Gen. Butler, a true American patriot, opposed using US military power to support "Big Business."
The Business Plot
By John Burl Smith

The Business Plot was a conspiracy to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Major General Smedley Butler exposed the attempted coup d'état in 1934. It involved some of the wealthiest businessmen in the United States (US). The twice decorated WWI veteran and former Commander of the Marine Corps testified before the McCormack-Dickstein Congressional Committee and laid out an amazing saga, detailing how the conspirators attempted to recruit him.

An outspoken critic and author of War Is A Racket, Gen. Butler, a true American patriot, opposed using US military power to support "Big Business." "The U.S. has routinely destroyed democracy throughout the globe while its leaders claimed to be spreading democracy. I spent 33 years in active military service as a high class muscle-man for Big Business, Wall Street and bankers. I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914, then made Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues. I helped rape half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street and did the same to Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912."

Buried beneath a wall of silence until American journalist John Buchanan dredged it up in July 2007, the story was picked up by the Guardian newspaper (UK). The BBC followed with a full documentary. A kaleidoscope of treason, "The Business Plot" is shrouded in secrecy and is a testament to how wealthy people in the US are held to a different standard of criminal justice.

The McCormack-Dickstein Congressional Committee hearings confirmed Gen. Butler's story and swore initially it would question all parties involved. However, the Committee's final report was a whitewash. It called only Gerald MacGuire, a go-between, who possessed neither resources nor connections to organize such a plot. It covered up the involvement and protected the reputation of wealthy conspirators by not determining the source of the large sums MacGuire spent or said higher ups would provide. No prosecutions or further investigations followed.

There is an old maxim which says, "If you want to get to the bottom of a conspiracy, follow the money!" Preserving their wealth and power is the reason US businessmen plotted to overthrow FDR. First and foremost, businessmen like Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller, John and Allen Dulles, Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker admired Hitler and Mussolini. Although at the point of the gun, fascists used a strong hand protecting business. They were ruthless dealing with labor unions and social unrest, which is what these men wanted in the US.

Next, the Great Depression brought thousands of WWI veterans to Washington, D.C. on July 17, 1932. Led by a former sergeant, Walter W. Waters, they pitched tents around the city and demanded payment of bonuses granted them under the Adjusted Service Certificate Law of 1924. Gen. Butler encouraged them to fight Hoover as though he was the Kaiser to get what they deserved. Hoover refused to meet with them and ordered the US Cavalry to remove them and their campsites. A Republican, Gen. Butler threw his support to Roosevelt for president.

. . .

= = = = =

http://prorev.com/bush2.htm

Progressive Review

Looking behind
                the Bushes

Great moments in a great American family
                Much of this article originally appeared in the Progressive Review during the 1992 campaign. It has been updated

BUSH INDEX

19th century

CONSORTIUM NEWS - In the late 19th Century, Samuel Bush moved to Ohio from Orange, New Jersey, where he had attended the nearby Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken. He made the first big move in his manufacturing career as an engineer with Buckeye Steel Castings Company, which produced gun barrels and railroad parts. Samuel Bush became a confidante of the company's president, Frank Rockefeller, a brother of the enormously wealthy and powerful John D. Rockefeller, who owned Standard Oil. Another participant in Buckeye Steel was railroad baron E.H. Harriman. . .

CONSORTIUM NEWS - Samuel Bush took over from Frank Rockefeller as president of the company in 1908, and held that job for the next 20 years. . . Samuel Bush's Buckeye Steel made the gun barrels for Remington. . . During World War I, Remington supplied 67 percent of all the weapons and ammunition used by the Allied forces.

Samuel's son, Prescott Bush, served as an artillery liaison officer with the French forces during the war and wrote back home about his heroic exploits in letters that were published. But the exploits proved to be fabricated, forcing Prescott to apologize. But that didn't deter him - or dim his career prospects. . .

Prescott Bush Sr., leads a raid on a Indian tomb to secure Geronimo's skull for Skull & Bones.

Prescott Bush married the daughter of George Herbert Walker.

George Herbert Walker forms W.A.Harriman & Co. with Averell Harriman as chairman

WA Harriman establishes Union Banking Corp. in partnership with the German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, who will be a major donor to the Nazi Party.

1930s

CONSORTIUM NEWS - Prescott Bush was a fanatical opponent of Franklin D. Roosevelt. There were even rumors that Bush tried to encourage a military coup against Roosevelt after his election as President in 1933. But the evidence - while intriguing - has never been conclusive.

Similar secrecy and uncertainty surrounded the intricate web of ownership and control of Harriman's Union Banking Corp., which Prescott Bush administered in collaboration with backers of Germany's Nazi Party.

As a rising star at the Harriman firm, Prescott Bush became a director (effectively in charge) of Harriman's UBC, which had a financial relationship with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, an early supporter of Adolf Hitler.

Brown Brothers Harriman supplied Thyssen with financing and other banking services that allowed the Nazis to build up their war machine. After Thyssen broke with Hitler in 1939, Thyssen's banking empire came under control of the Nazi government, with Prescott Bush continuing as a behind-the-scenes force in the relationship.

Prescott Bush's investment firm sets up deal for the Luftwaffe so it can obtain tetraethyl lead.

1940s

GUARDIAN - George HW Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism. His business dealings . . continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act. The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. . .

The new documents . . show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty. . .

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman, acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

NEWSWEEK [POLISH EDITION] - Prescott Sheldon Bush, grandfather of George Walker Bush, had financial dealings during World War II with the Nazis, amassing a family fortune as a banker. Prescott Bush was a shareholder of the company United Banking Corporation, working with industrialist Fritz Thyssen from the Nazistowskiego Silesian Consolidated Steel Corporation, where Auschwitz prisoners worked.

NEW STATESMAN, APRIL 15, 2002 - In 1926, Averell Harriman welcomed a familiar name into his Wall Street firm (W A Harriman and Co) as senior partner - Prescott Bush, father to one American president and grandfather to another. The association was to end simultaneously in fabulous wealth and temporary ignominy - at the height of the Second World War, in 1942, the New York Herald Tribune reported that the Union Banking Corporation, of which Prescott Bush was a director and E Roland Harriman a 99 per cent shareholder, was holding a small fortune under the orders of Adolf Hitler's financier. Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, all of Union Banking Corporation's capital stock was seized.

INDYMEDIA, ISRAEL [1] - On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government had had enough of Prescott Bush and his Nazi business arrangements with Thyssen. Over the summer, The New York Tribune had exposed Bush and Thyssen, whom the Tribune dubbed "Hitler's Angel." When the US government saw UBC's books, they found out that Bush's bank and its shareholders "are held for the benefit of ... members of the Thyssen family, [and] is property of nationals ... of a designated enemy country." . . .

On November 17, 1942, The US government also took over the Silesian American Corporation, but did not prosecute Bush . . . The companies were allowed to operate within the Government Alien Property custodian office with a catch - no aiding the Nazis. In 1943, while still owning his stock, Prescott Bush resigned from UBC and even helped raise money for dozens of war-related causes as chairman of the National War Fund.

After the war, the Dutch government began investigating the whereabouts of some jewelry of the Dutch royal family that was stolen by the Nazis. They started looking into books of the Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart. When they discovered the transaction papers of the Silesian American Corporation, they began asking the bank manager H.J. Kounhoven a lot of questions. Kouwenhoven was shocked at the discovery and soon traveled to New York to inform Prescott Bush. According to Dutch intelligence, Kouwenhoven met with Prescott soon after Christmas, 1947. Two weeks later, Kouwenhoven apparently died of a heart attack.

By 1948, Fritz Thyssen's life was in ruins. After being jailed by the Nazis, he was jailed by the Allies and interrogated extensively, but not completely, by US investigators. Thyssen and Flick were ordered to pay reparations and served time in prison for their atrocious crimes against humanity. . .

When Thyssen died, the Alien Property Custodian released the assets of the Union B
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:17:44 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

http://transmissionsmedia.com/wall-street-funded-both-communists-and-nazis/

Wall Street Funded Both Communists and Nazis
October 2, 2012 - Conspiracy Archive, History - Tagged: antony sutton, communists, nazis, wall street   

. . .

Wall Street Funded Both Communists and Nazis
October 2, 2012 - Conspiracy Archive, History - Tagged: antony sutton, communists, nazis, wall street   

Wall Street funded Communists

Professor Sutton stated, “Western textbooks on Soviet economic development omit any description of the economic and financial aid given to the 1917 Revolution and subsequent economic development by Western Firms and banks.” “In the Bolshevik Revolution we have some of the world’s richest and most powerful men financing a movement which claims its very existence is based on the concept of stripping of their wealth,” declared Allen. “[M]en like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Schiffs, Warburgs, Morgans, Harrimans, and Milners.”

Perloff agreed, “Jacob Schiff, the head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., heavily bankrolled the [Communist] revolution. This was reported by White Russian General Arsine de Goulevitch in his book Czarism and the Revolution.” “According to his grandson John,” described Allen, “Jacob Schiff … long-time associate of the Rothschilds, financed the Communist Revolution in Russia to the tune of $20 million.” He continued, “According to a report on file with the State Department, his firm, Kuhn Loeb and Co. bankrolled the first five year plan for Stalin,” and added, “Schiff’s descendents are active in the Council on Foreign Relations today.”

Referring to the emergence of a communist dictatorship which resulted from the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, Professor Marrs wrote that they were funded by “Germany and America. … Their repugnant campaign to purify and cleanse Mother Russia and to seek world domination resulted in … [millions of] human beings wiped out and brutally purged…” He attested, “Brown Brothers Harriman” helped finance it with “money made possible by it and the affiliated Guaranty Trust Company.” Professor Sutton agreed, writing “W. Averell Harriman was a director of Guaranty Trust Company” and “was involved in the Bolshevik Revolution.”

On February 3, 1949, the New York Journal-American stated, “Today it is estimated even by Jacob’s grandson, John Schiff, a prominent member of New York Society, that the old man sank about $20,000,000 for the final triumph of Bolshevism in Russia. Other New York banking firms also contributed.”

Referring to a June 15, 1933, Congressional Record, Allen wrote “Congressman Louis McFadden, chairman of the House Banking Committee, maintained in a speech to his fellow Congressman: “The Soviet government has been given United States Treasure funds by the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks acting through the Chase Bank and the Guaranty Trust Company and other banks in New York City. … Open up the books of Amtorg, the trading organization of the Soviet government in New York, and of Gostorg, the general office of the Soviet Trade Organization, and of the State Bank of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and you will be staggered to see how much American money has been taken from the United States’ Treasury for the benefit of Russia.”

“Now our textbooks tell us that the Nazis and Soviets were bitter enemies and their systems are opposites,” observed Professor Sutton. But in the “1920s, W. Averell Harriman was a prime supporter of the Soviets with finance and diplomatic assistance … [and] participated in RUSKOMBANK,” which was “the first Soviet commercial bank. Furthermore, Max May, the Vice President of Guaranty Trust, which was dominated by Harriman and Morgan, became the first Vice-President of Ruskombank.” However, declared Professor Sutton, “Averell Harriman, his brother Roland Harriman, and … E.S. James and Knight Woolley, through the Union Bank … were prime financial backers of Hitler.” He asked, “How could a rational man support Soviets and Nazis at the same time?”

A curious dilemma arises when faced with the documented fact that Wall Street funded both Communists and Nazis. First, it would seem these two forms of government are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. And that capitalists would see them as a threat to their growth. Allen provides a possible answer, writing, “But obviously these men have no fear of international Communism. It is only logical to assume that if they financed it, and are willing–even eager–to cooperate with it, it must be because they control it. Can there be another explanation that makes sense?” He adds, “Remember that for over 100 years it has been a standard operating procedure of the Rockefellers and their allies to control both sides of every conflict.”

Before Winston Churchill became Prime Minister of Great Britain, he acknowledged a conscious effort of wealthy people to install a communist dictatorship in Russia. He wrote in the February 18th, 1920 issue of the London Illustrated Sunday Herald, that “From the days of Spartacus [Adam] Weishaupt … to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bella Kuhn, Rose Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world-wide conspiracy has been steadily growing.” He affirmed, “It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last, this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically undisputed masters of that enormous empire.”

After the Bolshevik Revolution, Wall Street ensured the communists would retain control of Russia. Professor Sutton described this effort when he wrote, “On may 1st, 1918, when the Bolsheviks controlled only a small fraction of Russia (and were to come near to losing even that fraction in the summer of 1918), the American League to Aid and Cooperate with Russia was organized in Washington, D.C to support the Bolsheviks. This was not a ‘Hands off Russia’ type of committee formed by the Communist Party U.S.A or its allies. It was a committee created by Wall Street with George P. Whalen of Vacuum Oil Company as Treasurer and Coffin and Oudin of General Electric, along with Thompson of the Federal Reserve System, Willard of the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, and assorted socialists.”

“The Bolsheviks were not a visible political force at the time the Czar abdicated,” Allen wrote. “And they came to power not because of the downtrodden masses of Russia called them back, but because very powerful men in Europe and the United States sent them in. “They [Lenin and Trotsky] joined up, and, by November, though bribery, cunning, brutality and deception, they were able (not to bring the masses rallying to their cause, but) to hire enough thugs and make enough deals to impose out of the gun barrel what Lenin called ‘all power to the Soviets.'”

“Having created their colony in Russia,” said Allen, “the Rockefellers and their allies have struggled mightily ever since to keep it alive. Beginning in 1918 this clique has been engaged in transferring money and, probably more important, technical information to the Soviet Union.” Perloff agreed, writing, “Probably no name symbolized capitalism more than Rockefeller. Yet that family has for decades supplied trade and credit to Communist nations. After the Bolsheviks took power, the Rockefellers’ Standard Oil of New Jersey bought up Russian oil fields, while Standard Oil of New York built the soviets a refiner and made an arrangement to market their oil in Europe. During the 1920’s the Rockefellers’ Chase Bank helped found the American-Russian Chamber of Commerce, and was involved in financing Soviet raw material exports and selling Soviet bonds in the U.S.”

According to Senator Barry Goldwater, Chase Manhattan built a truck factory in Russia which could also be used to produce armored vehicles such as tanks and even rocket launchers. Perloff echoed, “American technology helped the Soviets construct the $5 billion Kama River truck factory … [which was] successfully converted by the Kremlin to military purposes.”

Wall Street continued to aid the Russian communists as they supplied the Vietnamese communists that Americans were fighting in Vietnam, says Allen. In the late 60s Rockefeller and other industrialists built synthetic rubber plants and an aluminum factory totaling about 250 million dollars. Professor Sutton observed, “these American capitalists were willing to finance and subsidize the Soviet Union while the Vietnam War was underway, knowing that the Soviets were supplying the other side.”

An article appeared in the New York Times on January 16, 1967, which carried the headline,Eaton Joins Rockefellers to Spur Trade with Reds. Perloff summed up the story, “The ensuing story noted that the Rockefellers were teaming up with tycoon Cyrus Eaton, Jr., who was financing for the Soviet block the construction of a $50 million aluminum plant and rubber plants valued at over $200 million.” He added, “The Chase, which maintains a branch office at 1 Karl Marx Square in Moscow, has gained notoriety for financing projects behind the Iron Curtain.”

StalinPictured left is Averill Harriman of the CFR (center) with Stalin (right) & Winston Churchill.(*) W. Averill Harriman was made U.S. Ambassador to the USSR in 1941. Allen wrote, “Sutton quotes a report by Averell Harriman to the State Department in June, 1944 as stating: ‘Stalin paid tribute to the assistance rendered by the United States to Soviet industry before and during the war.'” “It is not an exaggeration to say that the USSR was made in the USA,” observed Allen.

Referring to Professor Sutton’s book, Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, he wrote, “No one has even attempted to refute Sutton’s almost excessively scholarly works. They can’t. But the misinformation machines that compose our mediacracy can ignore Sutton. And they do.” The book, added Perloff, “is based on assiduous research, including a deeper probe into State Department files.”

Professor Sutton warned, “The synthesis sought by the Establishment is called the New World Order. Without controlled conflict this New World Order will not come about. … And this is being done with the calculated, managed, use of conflict. … This explains why the International bankers backed the Nazis, the Soviet Union, [and] North Korea … against the United States. The ‘conflict’ … [builds] profits while pushing the world ever closer to One World Government. The process continues today.”
Summary

The evidence that these researchers present, which includes mainstream news and State Department records, suggests that Communist Russia was not only heavily funded by Wall Street, but was the actual creation of Wall Street. The Communist Revolution was instigated by Wall Street. Wall Street continued to build Russia even as they supplied aid to a country that America was at war with. Because they created communist Russia, they must have known about the millions of people being murdered.

[Footnotes]
* Photo taken from the Shadows of Power, by James Perloff.
Wall Street funded Nazis

Professor Antony SuttonIn his book, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Professor Antony Sutton (pictured right), author of nineteen books, provides a thoroughly documented account of the role played by Morgan, Rockefeller, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, Kuhn, Loeb and Company, General Motors, Ford, and other industrialists, in helping to finance the Nazis. To prove his point, Professor Sutton provides bank statements, letters from U.S. ambassadors, mainstream media sources, Congressional Records, excerpts from Congressional Investigations, and statements from the Nuremberg trials. Wall Street’s funding of the Nazis is part of authentic history.

Professor Sutton wrote that “General Motors, Ford, General Electric, DuPont,” and other “U.S. companies intimately involved with the development of Nazi Germany were … controlled by the Wall Street elite,” such as “the J.P. Morgan firm, the Rockefeller Chase Bank and to a lesser extent the Warburg Manhattan bank.”

“The deal bringing Hitler into the government was cut at the home of banker Baron Kurt von Schroeder on January 4, 1933,” wrote author Marrs. Other notable figures that are said to have appeared at this meeting include Council on Foreign Relations members John Foster Dulles, and Allen Dulles, of the New York law firm Sullivan and Cromwell, which represented the Schroeder bank. Allen Dulles would eventually become a member the Bilderbergers and director of the CIA.

Zyklon B“Max Warburg,” stated Marrs, “a major German banker, and his brother Paul Warburg, who had been instrumental in establishing the Federal Reserve System in the United States, were directors of Interssen Gemeinschaft Farben or I.G. Farben, the giant German chemical firm that produced Zyklon B gas used in Nazi extermination camps.” On the left we see used canisters of the Zyklon B gas found by the allies after WWII. The gas was apparently produced with the full support of American industrialists.

“The financing for Adolph Hitler’s rise to power was handled through the Warburg-controlled Mendelsohn Bank of Amsterdam and later by the J. Henry Schroeder Bank with branches in Frankfurt, London and New York,” wrote Gary Allen. “Chief legal council to the J. Henry Schroeder Bank was the firm Sullivan and Cromwell whose senior partners included John Foster and Allen Dulles.”

Author James Perloff concurs, and reveals the role that the Council on Foreign Relations played in aiding the Nazis. He states, “In 1939, on the eve of blitzkrieg, the Rockefellers’ Standard Oil of New Jersey sold $20 million in aviation fuel to … I.G. Farben [and] even had an American subsidiary called American I.G.” Describing the CFR’s connection to the Nazis, he lists the directors of the American I.G. as “ubiquitous Paul Warburg (CFR founder), Henry A. Metz (CFR founder), and Charles E. Mitchell, who joined the CFR in 1923…”

Other U.S. companies which contributed heavily to the Nazi war machine include Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) and Union Banking Corporation (UBC), both of New York. Prescott Bush (grandfather of President George W. Bush) was a partner at BBH and director of UBC. UBC of New York, which was founded and chaired by E. Roland Harriman, is now confirmed to have been a Nazi front company.

In a story called, Bush-Nazi Link Confirmed, on October 10, 2003, The New Hampshire Daily Gazette announced, “After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush … served as a business partner … for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942.” A similar article appeared in the London Guardian on September 25, 2004, it was entitled, How Bush’s Grandfather Helped Hitler’s Rise to Power.

“Prescott Sheldon Bush … father of the [former] President George [H. W.] Bush … was a partner in the Wall Street firm of Brown Brothers Harriman for 40 years,” wrote Professor Marrs. “It was Brown Brothers Harriman that helped to finance … the 1917 communist revolution in Moscow and the rise of Hitler and Nazism, through money made possible by it and the affiliated Guaranty Trust Company.” Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands who served in an intelligence unit for the German branch of Farben was also a member of the Nazi SS. Bernhard eventually became a founding member of the Bilderbergers.

. . .

END QUOTE