Author Topic: BREAKING! Hillary’s Worst Nightmare Is Coming True On September 28th After Judge Orders It Expedited  (Read 8783 times)

Offline libertybele

QFT.

I reiterate: Hillary's Maker will judge and punish her if and as He sees fit.

The U.S. Govt will not.

:amen:  :amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline the_doc

I have heard these headlines for over 20 years and yet nothing happens..

I'm with you on that.  But we are now seeing stuff we have never seen before. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@the_doc

I hope that is true and it all comes down as you suggest. That would be the answer to my long time prayers and I would be able to leave this world a happy man if it does.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline darroll

This is what makes America great all over the world.
Our untouchables.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@the_doc

I hope that is true and it all comes down as you suggest. That would be the answer to my long time prayers and I would be able to leave this world a happy man if it does.

Me, too, @the_doc.

Offline the_doc

@To-Whose-Benefit?
@libertybele
@Chosen Daughter

I reiterate: Hillary's Maker will judge and punish her if and as He sees fit.

The U.S. Govt will not.

I respectfully submit that any serious theologian would point out that these things are not mutually exclusive.

Vengeance belongs only to God, not to individuals.  However, the corporate act of retributive justice by the State is ordained by God Himself (Romans 13:1).  And since the retribution inherent in retributive justice by the State is inarguably a matter of the State's vengeance against evildoers and is also an act authorized by God Himself, the severe justice that can be meted out by the State has to be regarded as a form of the vengeance of God Himself.  Thus, HRC and Obama are candidates for experiencing the wrath of God in this life to usher them into an eternity that will be infinitely worse.

I don't trust the State to do always and only what is right, but I believe the U.S. government can and will mete out temporal justice and judgment against HRC and Obama.

Offline the_doc

This is what makes America great all over the world.
Our untouchables.

:rolling:

You're sort of right about that.  But our untouchables might finally get touched--big time.  (Yeah, I know it will be unprecedented, but there's a first time for everything.  With God, all things are possible, even some really good things that we don't clearly deserve.)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

Great points.

However, we disagree about Trump's honesty, truthfulness etc. I see him as basically honest but too often sloppy with some of what he says and writes.

I believe he has kept more of his campaign promises ALREADY than the next best 12 Presidents combined.

People malign him because of the Norman Vincent Peale in his background. I think that minimizes the clout of his mother in his life. Not just directing him as he grew up but actually infecting him at a deeper level with her more Christian values.

Yeah, he's been a rough one still being polished. Aren't we all.

I have seen him grow in office--even in humility. Besides, Meliania has obviously taken up where mother left off in nudging him, maybe clobbering him (figuratively) into a better Christian stance, choice, value.

I think his dad also operated mostly out of Christian values and that that had a big impact on him.

Anyway--we are certainly in for a wild ride. But we knew that. And it's an infinitely better wild ride than HRC would have shoved us on.

@libertybele
@txradioguy
@CatherineofAragon
@Quix
@Smokin Joe
@Chosen Daughter
@Sanguine
@Bigun
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
That's an interesting question, interesting for the fact that he will never hold such a presser.  He will simply have her arrested.

It seems to me that our Con Artist POTUS uses all sorts of deceit to muddy the playing field before he takes a winning shot.  His deceitful habits are a huge part of the reason why I objected strenuously to his nomination.  It's also the reason why I was subsequently appalled when he blamed the Freedom Caucus for the failure to pass Ryan's worthless healthcare insurance reforms.  (Trump is callous in the way he sometimes attacks the wrong people.)   

I have to confess that Trump also fooled me--and infuriated me--when he said after his election that he wouldn't prosecute the Clintons. I merely assumed that he had been lying to his "LockHerUp" supporters;  that fit what I already knew about Trump.  However, I didn't realize at that time that he was lying again--and that he was going to keep his promise to the "LockHerUp" faction of his base--which happens to be the main part of his base, I believe.  (It goes without saying that HRC lost the election mainly because so many swing voters had finally realized that HRC is a vicious, America-hating crook.  She made Trump look like an honest man by comparison.) 

Now, if you will go back and look at the video of Trump's very best campaign speech, you will see that he talked at length about a deeply entrenched Global Conspiracy that has been manipulating America for many decades.  Trump actually promised in that speech to take down that cabal;  this was actually the keystone of his #MAGA program, although many of his fringe supporters did not fully realize the implications of what he was saying.  Since I had been following the Global Cabal ever since JFK's assassination in 1963, I did realize what he was talking about.  I was temporarily heartened, at least, to hear a politician finally talking about the cabal as the enemy of the USA rather than the way of achieving a "kinder, gentler nation" through a "New World Order."  Still, I didn't trust Trump to do what it would take to defeat the cabal.  So, I stayed a NeverTrumper and sat out the 2016 election.

What I did not realize at that point was that Trump had already been read in by the U.S. military as to what he would have to do if elected.  I was more specifically unaware of the fact that 88 flag officers (generals and admirals) had endorsed Trump and furthermore unaware that the leaders of our loyal military had secretly met with Trump all the way back in 2015 to plead with him to run for the Presidency.  These officers were convinced that HRC was the Cabal's choice for a final death stroke against our Republic. Obama was just the set-up guy in a 16-year plan (8 years of Obama and 8 years of Hillary).

I also did not realize that Trump is actually super-patriotic and although not always sociopolitically wise (much less innately trustworthy), was shrewd enough and smart enough to realize that our military intelligence was correct.  Trump didn't need the job, of course, but he felt that he had to take it on.

Go figure.  I guess it's in his Presbyterian genes if nothing else.

Anyway, Qanon, who is definitely on Trump's military intel team and definitely Trump's authorized leaker, has been cryptically telegraphing enough info over the past ten months or so for most of us "conspiracy theory nutcases" to realize that Trump is draining the D.C. Swamp, even draining it as a National and Global Swamp.  It's a difficult and largely thankless task, but he is definitely doing it.

And Q has said that HRC and Obama and almost countless other crooks, numbering in the tens of thousands, are toast.  Q says over and over and over, BE PATIENT and TRUST THE PLAN.  He also says TRUST POTUS.  Q even says TRUST SESSIONS.

It goes without saying that we must trust GOD to keep Trump alive and in office.  And I would recommend that we be careful not to trust everything Trump says or does (LOL), but as I have repeatedly said on this Forum, I believe it is humanly and spiritually reasonable to trust our loyal U.S. military in the dire straits that we are in.

The folks who don't even follow Q on the internet will not realize what is going on behind the scenes of Trump's historically and theatrically bizarre administration.  The folks who read only the Mockingbird Media's articles disparaging Q and Q's online followers will find themselves wading into the edges of the confusing Swamp, I'm afraid.  (Remember:  The MSM will not cover the fact of the unprecedented number of sealed indictments.  They did not and will not cover the EO of 12/27/17 declaring a State of National Emergency.  They did not and will not cover the more recent EO concerning the prosecutions of civilians under military tribunals.  They have had shockingly little to say about Weiner's laptop, and they have declared that there no evidence on the laptop--or anywhere else, for that matter--of any significant, international pedophilia ring.  We need to realize from these enormous breaches of journalistic ethics that the media's top "journalists" are flat-out liars. Their most dangerous lies are lies of omissions. The bottom-lin problem is that the MSM is part of the Cabal's Deep State in America--perhaps the most dangerous part of all.)

P.S.  Putin knows more about the Ancient, Hideous Swamp than most Americans realize or even dream possible.  I don't trust Putin, but he is in much the same fight that Trump is in.   Our era is perhaps the strangest in the history of the world--with even stranger things to come, I suspect.   
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Suppressed

So, everyone's okay with military tribunals for civilians? Did I get that right?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

So, everyone's okay with military tribunals for civilians? Did I get that right?

Don't include me in that summation.  I am not o.k. with it.  All I can say is that the crimes that she committed were while she was Secy of State and I still don't believe that the military can prosecute; only the DOJ.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

:rolling:

You're sort of right about that.  But our untouchables might finally get touched--big time.  (Yeah, I know it will be unprecedented, but there's a first time for everything.  With God, all things are possible, even some really good things that we don't clearly deserve.)

Great points.

However, we disagree about Trump's honesty, truthfulness etc. I see him as basically honest but too often sloppy with some of what he says and writes.

I believe he has kept more of his campaign promises ALREADY than the next best 12 Presidents combined.

People malign him because of the Norman Vincent Peale in his background. I think that minimizes the clout of his mother in his life. Not just directing him as he grew up but actually infecting him at a deeper level with her more Christian values.

Yeah, he's been a rough one still being polished. Aren't we all.

I have seen him grow in office--even in humility. Besides, Meliania has obviously taken up where mother left off in nudging him, maybe clobbering him (figuratively) into a better Christian stance, choice, value.

I think his dad also operated mostly out of Christian values and that that had a big impact on him.

Anyway--we are certainly in for a wild ride. But we knew that. And it's an infinitely better wild ride than HRC would have shoved us on.

My view of President Trump is closer to yours @Quix, than to @the_doc .

Amassing billions in personal fortune does not happen serendipitously. It takes a certain personality type to achieve such wealth. I believe Donald Trump has all the human failings you or I do but has been spared the failures that often result from such human failings by being possessed of intelligence, street smarts and chutzpah. And, above all his love of country guides him through all.

We either got lucky or blessed in the 2016 election. Which one depends on your personal perspective.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Amassing billions in personal fortune does not happen serendipitously. It takes a certain personality type to achieve such wealth. I believe Donald Trump has all the human failings you or I do but has been spared the failures that often result from such human failings by being possessed of intelligence, street smarts and chutzpah. And, above all his love of country guides him through all.

We either got lucky or blessed in the 2016 election. Which one depends on your personal perspective.

@aligncare, for whatever reason, I read your comments bolded above as applying to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Puts a whole different spin on things.

Offline the_doc

@Suppressed
@libertybele
Don't include me in that summation.  I am not o.k. with it.  All I can say is that the crimes that she committed were while she was Secy of State and I still don't believe that the military can prosecute; only the DOJ.

A lot of people will not be okay with it--especially in the first few hours.  That's not surprising at this point, and it's one reason why the White House is not holding press conferences about the President's broader powers under the present State of National Emergency.  But I understand that there are SCOTUS precedents for the military prosecutions.  I suspect that the State of National Emergency triggers all sorts of rarely-used powers on the part of the POTUS.

We are talking about sedition and treason.  The military has a sworn stake in meting out justice against the REPUBLIC'S DOMESTIC ENEMIES.

When people start seeing the extent of the conspirators' crimes, they will want to lynch them, not wait for even swift military justice.  The crimes are way, way worse than most TBR members believe possible.  America's foulest-ever enemies have been committing acts of a secret but deadly serious war against the United States of America.   

TBR members who aren't following Q online are very unlikely to appreciate the seriousness of the struggle that we are in.

(One of the weirder features that I expect that we will encounter will be the way our military prosecutes Obama.  I'm not sure a non-American citizen can be prosecuted for treason.  But he can be prosecuted as an enemy combatant.)

Anyway, the whole mess is over-the-top weird. 

Offline DB

@aligncare, for whatever reason, I read your comments bolded above as applying to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Puts a whole different spin on things.

People can clearly rationalize away anything they want to. An immoral lying egotist isn't redeemed by their success. It makes it worse.

Offline aligncare

@Suppressed
@libertybele
A lot of people will not be okay with it--especially in the first few hours.  That's not surprising at this point, and it's one reason why the White House is not holding press conferences about the President's broader powers under the present State of National Emergency.  But I understand that there are SCOTUS precedents for the military prosecutions.  I suspect that the State of National Emergency triggers all sorts of rarely-used powers on the part of the POTUS.

We are talking about sedition and treason.  The military has a sworn stake in meting out justice against the REPUBLIC'S DOMESTIC ENEMIES.

When people start seeing the extent of the conspirators' crimes, they will want to lynch them, not wait for even swift military justice.  The crimes are way, way worse than most TBR members believe possible.  America's foulest-ever enemies have been committing acts of a secret but deadly serious war against the United States of America.   

TBR members who aren't following Q online are very unlikely to appreciate the seriousness of the struggle that we are in.

(One of the weirder features that I expect that we will encounter will be the way our military prosecutes Obama.  I'm not sure a non-American citizen can be prosecuted for treason.  But he can be prosecuted as an enemy combatant.)

Anyway, the whole mess is over-the-top weird.

Weird, but it all makes sense. Only one person is in position to know with certainty his role in Russian collusion and that’s Donald Trump. And with that knowledge, the landscape in the hallways of Washington government looks very different to a President/citizen Trump, than it does to us looking in.

Indeed, if the Q scenario is real and is actually playing out as we speak, the statements and actions of some bureaucrats and elected officials should give the president further confidence to move more decisively to quell these acts of sedition by the deep state.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
:amen:  :amen:

@libertybele

Hillary is going to remain the single, ugliest stain/question mark on Trump's Presidency.

Historians have the luxury of writing from a distance, to ignore the vehemence and fury of being IN the events.

History books 50 years from now will be asking "But WHY did President Trump let her get away with it?"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline berdie

Thank you, @Sanguine , for your very diplomatic response. It probably saved me from the fight that might have ensued had I just posted what was rolling around in my mind.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Thank you, @Sanguine , for your very diplomatic response. It probably saved me from the fight that might have ensued had I just posted what was rolling around in my mind.

:beer:

Offline the_doc

@berdie

Beware of @Sanguine.  She's almost always diplomatic. (LOL)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline musiclady

@berdie

Beware of @Sanguine.  She's almost always diplomatic. (LOL)

True dat!

I'm with the "nothing is going to happen to her until eternity" camp.

The US government will not convict any former First Lady (yikes, it hurts to say that) for her crimes.  There is too much inbreeding there, and it is ALL liberal.

Ain't gonna happen while she still draws breath.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline the_doc

True dat!

I'm with the "nothing is going to happen to her until eternity" camp.

The US government will not convict any former First Lady (yikes, it hurts to say that) for her crimes.  There is too much inbreeding there, and it is ALL liberal.

Ain't gonna happen while she still draws breath.

I'm more of an optimist than you are, I guess.  But please realize that convicting a former FLOTUS pales in comparison to the scenario that I am expecting. 

If Trump survives, I predict that we will see thousands of prosecutions of people for their involvement in a massive global conspiracy to destroy our Republic.  HRC will be a central figure in that wave of prosecutions--likely the most provably heinous criminal of all.  (Wait until you see the charges against her.  I believe you will see why I have said that President Trump is not going to wink at Hillary's crimes.)

Moreover, convicting a former FLOTUS is not as serious as convicting a former POTUS--at least one of them, maybe more.

By the way, you're correct about the fact of D.C. inbreeding, ALL of which is liberal.  But there won't be any way for the Deep State to close ranks to block the prosecutions.  In the first place, military judges will not be impressed with the defendants' pleadings or threats or attempts to scream out to the media.  (This is why the baddest of the bad guys will be tried in military courts, not federal District Courts.)  More importantly, I predict that Trump will roll up practically the entire conspiratorial network, practically all at once.  (There will be smaller fish netted and prosecuted over the next year or so, but that's beside the point.  The key bad actors won't stand a chance in the first really big wave of prosecutions.  [The criminal investigations have been going on for a long, long time for most of the crooks, and the cases will be practically airtight by the time the indictments are unsealed.]) 

I have based all of these predictions on gleanings from the tweets by Q over the past eight months or so.  You really ought to check him out.  He's the real deal, not an internet LARP.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Hillary is going to remain the single, ugliest stain/question mark on Trump's Presidency.

Historians have the luxury of writing from a distance, to ignore the vehemence and fury of being IN the events.

History books 50 years from now will be asking "But WHY did President Trump let her get away with it?"

Perhaps the same history books will be asking "But WHY did 535 members of Congress allow the corruption of the Bammy administration to take place?

Offline Quix

This is a troubling issue--with related  goings on back to at least the Civil War, IIRC.

In generaly, I'd be more than a LOT wary of it and mostly 'agin-it.'

And, if any politico was in charge of it--I'd be utterly convinced the black hats of the globalist oligarchy were 110% behind it, abusing it etc. etc. etc.

I don't always buy into the "desperate situations require desperate measures," either.

NEVERTHELESS, we DO find ourselves in a horrendously evil mess centuries long in the building to this point. I don't know that we have the luxury of doing things according to the rules of the 'Women's Missionary Society Sunday Afternoon Tea.'

PRAISE GOD TRUMP IS AT THE HELM and that the thing he most wants to go down in history known as is "The most praying President."

Praise God that we have VERY PATRIOTIC, CONSTITUTION  SUPPORTING military blokes surrounding him who also want to do everything as honorably and Constitutionally proper as possible.

And, per Supreme Court rulings; precedent with other Executive Orders and National Emergencies . . . there appears to be considerable wiggle room.

We could get all prissy and scream and jump up and down and flail about regarding this jot or that minor punctuation mark in endless hours of rants on prime time Commie News Network. It would not likely alter  much of anything one way or another.

The horrific 'laws' enacted after 9/11 and then under OThuga are more than a lot UnConstitutional but are still treated as rather kosher by too many people. Particularly the one about incarcerating folks without trial indefinitely etc. etc. etc.

imho, we must FACE IT. God enabled us to DODGE CANON SIZED MACHINE GUNS that would have been firing 24/7 at all our freedoms, our Christian values, our economy, our safety, our families etc. etc. etc.

He did so using TRUMP. It is now evident that God has long been preparing Trump for this role whether Trump realized it, or not. PRAISE GOD FOR THAT.

I think we can continue to TRUST GOD AND PRAISE GOD for the natural outflow of that basic paradigm for the rest of TRUMP'S 8 years. Do I think Trump is flawless. Certainly not. Though compared to the Bush's Klintoons & Obummer--he certainly comes off looking flawless by comparison.

He has certainly kept an incredible number of his campaign promises already and done so with--imho--God assisted virtually miraculous clout, finesse or some such.

I know many folks consider the idea of Trump and finesse in the same sentence as preposterous. I think they are blind to a LOT of nuances about Trump. He can display incredible finesse. And, to some degree, I think he plays his somewhat public buffoon image like a piano--maybe not even consciously.

He has a big heart.
He's passionate about the USA.
He's passionate about the Constitution.
He's passionate about Christian values.
He's passionate about the common man. Witness how he has long treated his workers, team members etc.

Witness how he treated the black street person squatting/living in some unused room of Trump Towers. He met with her. Then he told her she could stay there. He made appropriate arrangements. IIRC, he also has flowers sent to her somewhat regularly. He didn't have to do any of that. And he wasn't the one who exposed that.

In short, I can handle Trump using military tribunals ON ALL THOSE WHO have committed treason, high treason, horrific toddler, baby rape, child abuse, child sacrifice etc. Maybe even with the outrageously greedy. The routine greedy, no.

I see the baby rape etc. as horrific crimes against humanity and against our survival as a nation  in that they serve sacrificing to satan the worst enemy of the Republic we have or ever will have. The major overriding war IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN a spiritual war. No problem, to me, applying military tribunals against the worst actors in that war.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

Great observations and perspective, imho. Thanks.