Author Topic: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments  (Read 20475 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments
« Reply #500 on: March 15, 2018, 12:36:48 am »
After reading carefully through this thread, I still don't get the part about "RIV is warned to stop misbehaving".  I just couldn't find that.  Can you point me to it?

@Sanguine it's written in invisible ink. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

« Reply #501 on: March 15, 2018, 12:43:45 am »
   IMHO, RiV can be quite the provocateur, she's been here long enough to know who exactly to target with what in order to get Threads she doesn't like LOCKED and I've been here long enough to know it.  It doesn't make her EVIL, just duplicitous, like the Guy she so admires.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #502 on: March 15, 2018, 12:50:10 am »
So folks here have gone out of their way to go after RIV for multiple days...with insults and condescension...and RIV is warned to stop misbehaving. We all get snarky, sarcastic and even caustic...but RIV has been much better behaved and more respectful than those coming after her throughout this thread...and some other recent threads. Yet, somehow, is singled out as a problem? Really? What the heck is that?

I've never had a bad word for the mods...they have a tough job and generally get things right...but in this case they couldn't be more unjust. If that's "attacking the mods" mea culpa, but I see it as simply laying out the situation here as it actually is.

I guess you missed this, or decided to ignore it:

You can go around trying to drag innocent parties into your little spit-fest with the mods, but we take a very dim view of that crap here in Mod-ville... 

Stop fighting with Mods, it's a losing proposition...

Now stop bitching at the mods.  I've had it up to HERE after three days of this shit.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #503 on: March 15, 2018, 12:57:17 am »

Now stop bitching at the mods.  I've had it up to HERE after three days of this shit.

@INVAR

Can you work your magic with this?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #504 on: March 15, 2018, 01:04:19 am »

@INVAR In all fairness, it's really hard to tell exactly where the mod has had it up to.  It could only be his knees.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #505 on: March 15, 2018, 01:12:32 am »
@INVAR In all fairness, it's really hard to tell exactly where the mod has had it up to.  It could only be his knees.

:pondering:

You make a good point.  He/she/it did not specify where "here" is.....

Only he/she/it knows.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 01:12:52 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #506 on: March 15, 2018, 01:47:36 am »

@INVAR

Must you tempt me so?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #507 on: March 15, 2018, 02:39:18 am »

Bill Cosby: "And tired" always followed sick. Worst beating I ever got in my life, my mother said, "I am just sick..." And I said, "And tired." I don't remember anything after that.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #508 on: March 15, 2018, 02:39:27 am »
Not me, man.  I have an alibi.

Matter of fact...so do I.

I was traveling the past Mon and Tues.  ...came on today to see @Emjay and @Right_in_Virginia savaged repeatedly.

...with NO effing intervention. 

Reading the threads...it was every man for himself.

...until she started to kick some ass and take names.    :whistle:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #509 on: March 15, 2018, 02:51:34 am »
Matter of fact...so do I.

I was traveling the past Mon and Tues.  ...came on today to see @Emjay and @Right_in_Virginia savaged repeatedly.

...with NO effing intervention. 

Reading the threads...it was every man for himself.

...until she started to kick some ass and take names.    :whistle:

@DCPatriot

Yes, it was horrible.  I don't expect protection from the mods but there are people here who are ruining the site.

They don't like Republicans.  They don't like Trump.  What in heck does that leave.

We almost never see criticism of democrats here or of the nightmare reign of Barack Obama or of the victory against Hillary snatched from the jaws of defeat.

They are selfish trolls who like to diss on everyone who says anything positive about Trump.

I almost believe they are closet democrats.  Hate to say it but that's what it looks like.

That thread almost drove me off of TBR which would have made some people happy, I guess.

But I'll stick around to support the ten or so people here here that still have some sense.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #510 on: March 15, 2018, 02:58:31 am »
We almost never see criticism of democrats here or of the nightmare reign of Barack Obama or of the victory against Hillary snatched from the jaws of defeat.

See, this sort of thing is why you Trumpists are so laughable.

You play puerile games, with some of you saying "move beyond the past"..."the election's over"... and then another operative whining that nobody's stuck in the past or obsessed with the election.

We get it.  You don't have facts or conservatism on your side, so you have to play games instead of presenting coherent, factual arguments.  But everyone's on to you now, so just give it up and develop constructive things to add, rather than continuing to try to play the victims.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #511 on: March 15, 2018, 02:59:00 am »
@DCPatriot

Yes, it was horrible.  I don't expect protection from the mods but there are people here who are ruining the site.

They don't like Republicans.  They don't like Trump.  What in heck does that leave.

They are selfish trolls who like to diss on everyone who says anything positive about Trump.

I almost believe they are closet democrats.  Hate to say it but that's what it looks like.

That thread almost drove me off of TBR which would have made some people happy, I guess.

But I'll stick around to support the ten or so people here here that still have some sense.

What does that leave?  Well, conservativism for one.

And, Emjay, you know I want you here and appreciate you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #512 on: March 15, 2018, 03:04:31 am »

And, Emjay, you know I want you here and appreciate you.

@Sanguine   Thanks.  I want to stay if I can.  I just put 5 people on ignore.  They are the ones who love the sound of their own keyboards and will not shut up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #513 on: March 15, 2018, 03:07:05 am »
@Sanguine   Thanks.  I want to stay if I can.  I just put 5 people on ignore.  They are the ones who love the sound of their own keyboards and will not shut up.

:beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #514 on: March 15, 2018, 03:12:41 am »

There aren't enough in government to do anything other than block and obstruct.  There aren't enough in the voter population to elect more.

Houston, conservatives have a problem.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #515 on: March 15, 2018, 03:20:33 am »
@DCPatriot

I dunno @Emjay you were dishing out insults pretty good there and I was being attacked some pretty brutal insults and lies. (Which I didn’t report) .

The idea that this is one sided and your side is somehow a victim just isn’t factually accurate.

Insults to trump aren’t insults to you personally. I think if you’d understand that you’d be happier.

And the idea that the people here who don’t like trump are democrats or trolls is absurd.

I think down deep you know that .

(And I’m still glad you’re here!)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #516 on: March 15, 2018, 03:30:48 am »

@INVAR

Here ya go:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:31:13 am by INVAR »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #517 on: March 15, 2018, 03:43:18 am »
Nice job.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #518 on: March 15, 2018, 03:46:10 am »
@INVAR

Beautiful
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #519 on: March 15, 2018, 04:35:34 am »
 :mauslaff: :reaper:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #520 on: March 15, 2018, 05:30:37 am »
I dunno @Emjay you were dishing out insults pretty good there and I was being attacked some pretty brutal insults and lies. (Which I didn’t report) .

The idea that this is one sided and your side is somehow a victim just isn’t factually accurate.

Insults to trump aren’t insults to you personally. I think if you’d understand that you’d be happier.

And the idea that the people here who don’t like trump are democrats or trolls is absurd.

Thanx @musiclady

Online DB

« Reply #521 on: March 15, 2018, 08:11:41 am »
I got to get some boots...

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #522 on: March 15, 2018, 01:12:47 pm »

I just figured out why I like the baseball thread.  @EasyAce  This was like a train wreck.  I read this thread from beginning to end, but I just could not find a place to jump in.  I actually was a bit shaken by the whole thing, but First Amendment and all.

I think for whatever reason, this thread and a couple of more this week brought out the worst in people who actually care for each other.

Oh, well, everyone got their licks in.  Like a train wreck, you cannot not watch in awe of the whole thing.

:shrug:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra