Author Topic: Mueller's Latest Cooperator Is A Convicted Pedophile  (Read 513 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Mueller's Latest Cooperator Is A Convicted Pedophile
« on: March 15, 2018, 12:05:51 pm »
WASHINGTON
It was a few days before the one-year anniversary of President Donald Trump's inauguration and a Lebanese-American businessman was on his way to Mar-a-Lago.

George Nader, an international fixer whose long history included intrepid back-channel mediation between Israel and Arab countries — and a 15-year-old pedophilia conviction in Europe that has not been previously reported — was transiting through Dulles International Airport outside Washington.

It was hardly his first far-flung journey to see top aides of the world's most powerful leader, as Nader had met the U.S. president's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and chief strategist Steve Bannon in the days before they stormed the White House.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article205252829.html#storylink=cpy
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Re: Mueller's Latest Cooperator Is A Convicted Pedophile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 12:09:11 pm »
Mueller, whose team has spent the last 10 months investigating possible Trump-related wrongdoing connected to Russia, is interested in high-level get-togethers Nader participated in after the presidential election, according to three people familiar with the case.

The first took place in Trump Tower in New York in December 2016 and brought together Nader, Kushner, Bannon — whom Trump fired last August — and Mohammed bin Zayed, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi and de facto leader of the United Arab Emirates. The second occurred a month later in the Indian Ocean archipelago of Seychelles and involved Nader, bin Zayed, former Blackwater boss Erik Prince and Kirill Dmitriev, a Russian banker close to President Vladimir Putin.

Nader was convicted by Prague's Municipal Court of 10 cases of sexually abusing minors and sentenced to a one-year prison term in May 2003, said Marketa Puci, the court spokeswoman. She said the crimes occurred between 1999 and 2002.

[snip]

Puci, the court spokeswoman, said Nader was convicted of "moral corruption of minors, sexual abuse and impairing morals," after abusing underage boys.

Fantastic vetting.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 12:13:59 pm »
I guess Betsy DeVos is under investigation as well.  Her brother is Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater.

Offline edpc

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 12:29:38 pm »
I guess Betsy DeVos is under investigation as well.  Her brother is Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater.

Her husband is heir to the Amway fortune.  Get in early and move those units.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 12:31:38 pm »

Yeah, some girls really know how to marry. :laugh:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 12:54:37 pm »

Nice. She married into a cult.
Countdown to Resignation