Author Topic: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments  (Read 20591 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments
« Reply #450 on: March 14, 2018, 04:53:55 pm »
If you really want to be believed ... how about you simply post:  "I do not hate the President. 

I truly don't hate the president. I pray every day for his repentance. I just know, by my own witness, from his own mouth, that he is a boorish ass and an habitual liar.  And in that, I will never have a damn thing to do with him. Seen that kind a thousand times, and I know the way down the garden path.  He's the kind where you keep your tin patch in place and don't believe a damn single word he says
I respect the political earthquake he made possible in 2016

I do not respect your  movement. It is not conservative, and that is the only political principle set that I will ever respect, as it is the only principle set that is true. Furthermore, it is not an 'earthquake' - securing a meager win by the skin of it's teeth, against the easiest-to-defeat candidate in that atmosphere... And in that, a detriment to Conservatism, as the only time a liberal has actually won, on the basis in some part of fooling weak minded people, self identifying as conservative (but lacking the knowledge of the principles thereof).

and how hard he is working to keep his promises against unrelenting assaults and odds that would crush almost any other officeholder. 

That statement is probably the most ludicrous statement of all - He makes the cacophony that surrounds him. He bathes in it.  And any time such a man is making a scene with his right hand, you'd better look to what his left hand is doing.

I want him to be successful, I need him to be successful because if he is not, this country may lose the last best chance to reverse the courts, the economy, our border security, national security and the grassroots belief that we are capable of making America great again."

I am indifferent to his success, because I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish. An unproven set of judges won't be known to be good for years.  A few hundred regulatory changes in a field of thousands, if not millions of regulations are but a pittance - Lip service to the real thing... He hasn't killed DACA, nor Paris, nor even Obamacare... All merely up in the air... Their fate to be determined after the mid term, or after the next presidential election.

Like I said, there's a whole lot of painting going on, and a whole lot of braggadocios  lip service, which makes me wonder what that left hand is doing. For instance, I do not think it coincidental that the pipeline right of ways he fought for roughly follow the same footprint as the NAU
superhighway linking Canada to Mexico... A project long desired by New York and HighAnusPort.

I think you've bought a pig in a poke... A pig that keeps y'all happy with his angry gruntings. But a liar is a liar, and not to be trusted. Ever.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #451 on: March 14, 2018, 04:56:53 pm »
No, we're not interested in chanting your mantra of an apostolic Trump-Creed in order to be 'believed' by people like you.

We're not part of your cult.

We have no desire to adopt your worship and liturgies to a man in office.

LOL! Yeah, I got a taste of that too.
 888high58888

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #452 on: March 14, 2018, 04:57:18 pm »
I truly don't hate the president. I pray every day for his repentance. I just know, by my own witness, from his own mouth, that he is a boorish ass and an habitual liar.  And in that, I will never have a damn thing to do with him. Seen that kind a thousand times, and I know the way down the garden path.  He's the kind where you keep your tin patch in place and don't believe a damn single word he says
I do not respect your  movement. It is not conservative, and that is the only political principle set that I will ever respect, as it is the only principle set that is true. Furthermore, it is not an 'earthquake' - securing a meager win by the skin of it's teeth, against the easiest-to-defeat candidate in that atmosphere... And in that, a detriment to Conservatism, as the only time a liberal has actually won, on the basis in some part of fooling weak minded people, self identifying as conservative (but lacking the knowledge of the principles thereof).

That statement is probably the most ludicrous statement of all - He makes the cacophony that surrounds him. He bathes in it.  And any time such a man is making a scene with his right hand, you'd better look to what his left hand is doing.

I am indifferent to his success, because I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish. An unproven set of judges won't be known to be good for years.  A few hundred regulatory changes in a field of thousands, if not millions of regulations are but a pittance - Lip service to the real thing... He hasn't killed DACA, nor Paris, nor even Obamacare... All merely up in the air... Their fate to be determined after the mid term, or after the next presidential election.

Like I said, there's a whole lot of painting going on, and a whole lot of braggadocios  lip service, which makes me wonder what that left hand is doing. For instance, I do not think it coincidental that the pipeline right of ways he fought for roughly follow the same footprint as the NAU
superhighway linking Canada to Mexico... A project long desired by New York and HighAnusPort.

I think you've bought a pig in a poke... A pig that keeps y'all happy with his angry gruntings. But a liar is a liar, and not to be trusted. Ever.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #453 on: March 14, 2018, 05:06:25 pm »

Fail? I have not failed. You simply have a misbegotten sense of 'winning'.

« Reply #454 on: March 14, 2018, 05:10:22 pm »
Principles, conscience, morality, biblical virtue - those voices in my head   ... 

In my most humble opinion @INVAR, you exhibit none of what you claim... and your posts are giving all four virtues a bad name.

« Reply #455 on: March 14, 2018, 05:10:48 pm »

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #457 on: March 14, 2018, 05:42:10 pm »
In my most humble opinion @INVAR, you exhibit none of what you claim... and your posts are giving all four virtues a bad name.

Of course not, because all those virtues hinge on obeisance to Trump and your party in your feeble mind.  Anyone not genuflecting Trump is obviously not someone who exhibits those virtues, which by the way you Trumsplicans have told us were 'losers'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

« Reply #458 on: March 14, 2018, 05:44:13 pm »
Of course not, because all those virtues hinge on obeisance to Trump and your party in your feeble mind.  Anyone not genuflecting Trump is obviously not someone who exhibits those virtues, which by the way you Trumsplicans have told us were 'losers'.

@INVAR when you post in response to me please don't make up shit.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #459 on: March 14, 2018, 05:49:45 pm »
@INVAR when you post in response to me please don't make up shit.

That’s not fair, RIV. You are asking him to take all the arrows from his quiver.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline MOD3

« Reply #460 on: March 14, 2018, 06:07:09 pm »
Enough of the insults.  Stick to the topic.

« Reply #461 on: March 14, 2018, 06:20:09 pm »
That’s not fair, RIV. You are asking him to take all the arrows from his quiver.

88devil

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #462 on: March 14, 2018, 06:59:29 pm »

Remember when "Winning" was a Charlie Sheen "Buzz Word"?

He and Trump are more alike than different.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #463 on: March 14, 2018, 07:04:57 pm »
Remember when "Winning" was a Charlie Sheen "Buzz Word"?

He and Trump are more alike than different.

That's right.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #464 on: March 14, 2018, 07:07:28 pm »
You have your opinion and I have mine.

Good for you. And if wishes were wings, a frogs ass wouldn't bump the ground.

« Reply #465 on: March 14, 2018, 08:07:54 pm »
Good for you. And if wishes were wings, a frogs ass wouldn't bump the ground.

As a reply to my post, I do hope you realize this makes zero sense. 

@roamer_1   

If you want to try again, I'm here for you.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #466 on: March 14, 2018, 08:16:43 pm »
Take the snark elsewhere.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #467 on: March 14, 2018, 08:30:15 pm »
Take the snark elsewhere.

Excuse me?   

Why are you targeting @Right_in_Virginia all the time?

Are you even reading the effing thread??   9999hair out0000

@mystery-ak   @MOD3
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #468 on: March 14, 2018, 08:32:51 pm »
Actually, that Trump said he had nothing to ask God’s forgiveness for is more than incidental.

It shows that he has no idea who God is and no idea who he is in relation to a Holy and Righteous God.

His claim that he has been ‘good ‘ is made in complete ignorance.

@musiclady

Ever occur to you that YOU may be the one worshipping the wrong Holy Spook?

God's gonna getcha!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #469 on: March 14, 2018, 08:35:30 pm »
Trump is a narcissistic demagogue who is above all others.  He thinks he's always right and therefore certainly never needs to ask for forgiveness.

@libertybele

As opposed to you,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #470 on: March 14, 2018, 08:36:01 pm »
Excuse me?   

@mystery-ak   @MOD3

Thanks @DCPatriot .... I thought for a moment I was the only one who had read the thread. 

Offline MOD3

« Reply #471 on: March 14, 2018, 08:36:36 pm »
Excuse me?   

@mystery-ak   @MOD3

Now, why would you automatically think we were referring to Right in Virginia? 

« Reply #472 on: March 14, 2018, 08:38:00 pm »

Because you Mods have been slamming me all day ... just me, Sanguine.

@MOD3
@mystery-ak

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #473 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:13 pm »

Because I've just read your posts on the past two pages....that's why.

So....got an explanation why you never run in here for her attackers??

.....didn't think so.    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #474 on: March 14, 2018, 08:42:17 pm »
Because you Mods have been slamming me all day ... just me, Sanguine.

@MOD3
@mystery-ak

Exactly.....we know damned will who it is.    :laugh: