Author Topic: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments  (Read 20476 times)

rangerrebew

Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments
« on: March 04, 2018, 07:24:49 pm »
Heritage Foundation 'blown away' by 'very active, very conservative and very effective' president
Published: 20 hours ago

President Trump’s administration already has outpaced President Reagan in its implementation of agenda items proposed by a prominent conservative Washington, D.C., think tank.

Nearly two-thirds of the 334 items called for by the Heritage Foundation‘s legendary “Mandate for Leadership” blueprint have been accomplished in Trump’s first year in office, reported the Washington Examiner.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/03/trump-outpacing-reagan-in-conservative-accomplishments/#eE0Ls03MCQ4TQptD.99

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump 'outpacing Reagan' in conservative accomplishments
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 07:41:29 pm »
Anybody???

Buehler????
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 08:00:18 pm »
Anybody???

Buehler????

And yet we still have members dissing anyone who notices it with a 'Your (color deleted) God'
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 08:15:42 pm »
Among the accomplishments hailed by the Heritage Foundation are leaving the Paris Climate Accord, repealing network neutrality rules, reshaping national monuments, reinstating the Mexico City Policy preventing taxpayer money from funding international groups involved in abortion and ending funding to the United Nations Population fund.

Others include reforming the Johnson era Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program welfare program,  allowing development of natural resources, reforming government agencies and withdrawing from UNESCO, the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization.

These are the highlights they picked out to hail?

There’s a lot of things policy wonks care about and people think would generally be nice.  However, the average American neither knows, nor cares much about many of these programs as part of their daily life.  Without notes, Trump couldn’t coherently explain them, either.  Funny how this came out and people who only know about the Heritage Foundation because they half heard it mentioned during a Limbaugh commercial break now consider them the authority on everything.  I wonder what they think of this:

https://www.heritage.org/trade/commentary/3-reasons-why-trumps-tariffs-would-hurt-american-workers

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:26:03 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 08:18:07 pm »
Trump's own budget certainly has him outpacing Reagan (and all other Republicans for that matter) when it comes to adding to the debt.  8888crybaby
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 08:23:15 pm »
Those wrapped up in the cult of personality that is Trump can exclaim that Trump is more Conservative than Washington, Adams and Jefferson combined.

I don't buy any of their claims coming from a man who just this week said "Get the guns first, due process later" and signed a 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit SPENDING budget. 

It's no different than pretend Christians and churches exclaiming that Homosexuality is biblical and Christian.

Same difference.  They can make all kinds of claims and proof-text all the reasons why Trump is the greatest president in the history of the nation and the earth.

I don't buy their justifications or reasons given the fruits of the man in the White House and what he says - and what he has signed.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:23:38 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 08:34:07 pm »
#147. International liberty: President Trump proclaimed Nov. 7, the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution, as the National Day for the Victims of Communism.

Wow.  I didn't read through the whole list.  I wonder if most of it is stupid nonsense like this.  Why not just be honest and realistic about his accomplishments?

Offline edpc

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 08:43:43 pm »
Wow.  I didn't read through the whole list.  I wonder if most of it is stupid nonsense like this.  Why not just be honest and realistic about his accomplishments?

It’s almost like that other list of 80-something ‘accomplishments’ where they give him credit for flying to places, seeing stuff, and discussing things.  It’s like the ridiculous Soviet portraits where the guys are weighted down with medals for who the bleep knows what.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 08:57:10 pm »

It’s almost like that other list of 80-something ‘accomplishments’ where they give him credit for flying to places, seeing stuff, and discussing things.  It’s like the ridiculous Soviet portraits where the guys are weighted down with medals for who the bleep knows what.

Remember Kim Jong Un looking at things? Now we have a whole bunch of new memes to make!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 09:48:54 pm »
Anybody???

Buehler????

Now that the claim has been shredded, where'd you go?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 10:09:46 pm »

Off to buy Raid for us cockroaches.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 10:16:45 pm »
TBR = Snowflake Never-Trump central.

You folks are pathetic.

Trump's first 15 months in office have been a Godsend for any honest Conservative.  I could list the accomplishments, but why?   

Not here.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:19:23 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 10:19:58 pm »

You folks are pathetic.

Trump's first 15 months in office have been a Godsend for any honest Conservative.  I could list the accomplishments, but why?   

Not here.

Come on, did you read the list?  Some of the things are pretty ridiculous to include.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 10:28:46 pm »

You sound like a Liberal declaring “Hillary’s email scandal has been debunked”. Like them, you seem to believe that just saying what you want to be true.... makes it so. In both cases, the shredding and debunking are mythical at best.

Some of the listed items in the Heritage list are spurious. That much is true. That does not alter or “shred” the reality of the substantive items that are on the list...and there are many.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:29:30 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 10:33:00 pm »

Tariffs?
50 cent gas tax?
Recent gun comments?

:silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2018, 10:34:55 pm »

You folks are pathetic.

Not here.

I suppose you could start off telling us about the wonderful tax cuts that are a complete mess needing to be edited and fixed before next year.  Too bad nobody bothered to actually review it before he signed it into law.  Pass it to see what’s in it.

One glitch prevents restaurants, retailers and even real-estate companies like President Trump’s from deducting the costs of renovations over the short term, as Congress meant.

Instead, what looks like a typo could force the businesses to spread out the costs over 39 years.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/24/gops-tax-reform-law-is-full-of-typos-errors-experts/
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:35:43 pm by edpc »

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2018, 10:37:10 pm »

Come on, did you read the list?  Some of the things are pretty ridiculous to include.

I have kept a list.

And, his achievements are obvious to any sentient observer ... but in a way ... sublime.

Trump is WINNING.  America is WINNING.  Why do you have an issue with that?

MAGA bay-bee!  Get over your resentment, I was a Walker/Rubio/Cruz supporter but IT IS OVER!!!  OKAY!!?

He's the POTUS and our beautiful American gift from God is once again en force.   I couldn't be happier that the scoundrels and criminals surrounding Hillary Clinton are not in power.  After that SCUMBAG Obama, I'm not sure if our Republic would have survived with the felonious Clinton's back in power.

You, and the others around this site, need to check your resentments and look at our new American world.  Do you think Putin would have launched his phantom ICBM if we didn't' kill around 200 of his embedded "mercenaries"* who were shooting at Americans embedded with the Kurds two weeks ago?

Trump is an Alpha Male who is willing to flex our muscle, militarily and economically.  Do you have an issue with that?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2018, 10:41:01 pm »
nd, his achievements are obvious to any sentient observer ... but in a way ... sublime.

Trump is WINNING.  America is WINNING. 

MAGA bay-bee!  Get over your resentment, I was a Walker/Rubio/Cruz supporter but IT IS OVER!!!  OKAY!!?

He's the POTUS and our beautiful American gift from God is once again en force.

Uh Oh....seems the  Freeper Mother Ship forgot one of their crazies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2018, 10:49:48 pm »
I have kept a list.

And, his achievements are obvious to any sentient observer ... but in a way ... sublime.

He's the POTUS and our beautiful American gift from God is once again en force.   I couldn't be happier that the scoundrels and criminals surrounding Hillary Clinton are not in power.  After that SCUMBAG Obama, I'm not sure if our Republic would have survived with the felonious Clinton's back in power.

You, and the others around this site, need to check your resentments and look at our new American world.  Do you think Putin would have launched his phantom ICBM if we didn't' kill around 200 of his embedded "mercenaries"* who were shooting at Americans embedded with the Kurds two weeks ago?

Trump is an Alpha Male who is willing to flex our muscle, militarily and economically.  Do you have an issue with that?

You come across as totally unhinged with this reply.  Go back and look at what I said regarding this article and the stupid list it is pushing.  You must recognize that there's some really stupid shit on it.  What is the problem with just having a realistic and honest list of accomplishments?  And while we're at it, how about a realistic and honest list of fails?  There have been some of both, haven't there?

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2018, 10:54:37 pm »
Uh Oh....seems the  Freeper Mother Ship forgot one of their crazies.

Yeah, and a catfish fisherman is always top tier. They're tough to catch.  Tasty too!!!  lol

Move along, punk.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:59:48 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2018, 10:55:35 pm »
You come across as totally unhinged with this reply.  Go back and look at what I said regarding this article and the stupid list it is pushing.  You must recognize that there's some really stupid shit on it.  What is the problem with just having a realistic and honest list of accomplishments?  And while we're at it, how about a realistic and honest list of fails?  There have been some of both, haven't there?

You are not realistic and honest.

That's the issue.

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2018, 11:02:58 pm »
You are not realistic and honest.

That's the issue.

That's rich, coming from you @ArneFufkin
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2018, 11:06:01 pm »
Yeah, and a catfish fisherman is always top tier. They're tough to catch.  Tasty too!!!  lol

Move along, punk.

Is your FReeper handle HarleyLady27?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2018, 11:08:18 pm »

Move along, punk.

Wow,,,,  it took you 18 minutes to edit that post to add the word punk?

Real mental giant aren't you? :silly:

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2018, 11:15:52 pm »
I have kept a list.

Oh for crying out loud!  Not the Walker/Rubio/Cruz supporter song and dance ramble again!  Get real and catch up.  Trump offered amnesty.  Trump told his AG to ban bump stocks, he wants extended background checks and he's considering banning assault weapons ... though the NRA has stepped in a deciphered what he actually meant (can I get a b.s. on that one?).  His tax plan isn't all that, we still have Bammycare, no wall and I sure as heck don't want to wait around to see him pull the next rabbit out of his hat. So excuse me if I don't exactly consider Trump a gift from God.  Perhaps those on the Trump train still praise him, but I call it as I see it and DJT sure as heck isn't RWR who brought some dignity and respect to the White House.  All DJT has brought is Ivanka and Jared and an AG and Deputy AG that are as corrupt as the day is long.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.