Author Topic: Trump endorses Romney...  (Read 6074 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump endorses Romney...
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2018, 03:28:44 pm »
Not that anyone cares, or should, but there are many more like you. Most active threads here are very predictable: first few pages are devoted to discussion of the topic, the next 20 pages devolve into snippy personal attacks. It's no longer cute, or humorous...simply boring. It used to take me at least an hour to delve into what's being discussed here. Now, a couple of minutes usually suffices.

I hate when that happens...sometimes we can get the thread back on topic but when we can't and the personal attacks continue I/we are forced to lock it for awhile or just shut it down. I guess when you can't defend your position you have to resort to personal attacks.

About the only difference now between TOS & TBR is that those who don't genuflect before Trump aren't zotted here. Of course, the Orange Brigadiers here secretly hope for that...maybe not so secretly.  :rolling:

You are correct...I do not zot for opinions....I will give timeouts and eventually ban if a member continues to attack another member with inults.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2018, 03:30:54 pm »
If we had it your way, we'd be watching ISIS cut people's heads off when we sit around the breakfast table in the morning and watch the news and we would not have the most pro-life administration ever, Trump never signed abortion into law like Reagan, you forget things like that? Thanks for nothing.

@TomSea  - this comment is vile and inexcusable, idiotic and a downright lie.

I am not "excusing" anyone's comments to you (so your "figures" is also a stupid response, and a failed deflection of your own guilt).

What I am doing is saying that you make bizarre and dishonest attacks on those who don't love Trump, and defend his inexcusable behavior, and that is something that your conscience should be alerting you to.

I suspect it is, and that you are allowing your love for Trump to silence what the Lord is trying to tell you about your vicious words.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2018, 03:36:01 pm »
@TomSea, couple of points:  first, it's polite to ping someone to posts when you're using their names in vain, particularly where you're making up scurrilous lies about them.

Secondly, as usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.  "King Cruz, your deity"?  Praise of cussing and swearing?  What on earth are you going on about?

Don't use me in your off-the-deep-end posts in the future.

@Sanguine - the accusations are bizarre and completely without merit.  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2018, 03:36:37 pm »
Not that anyone cares, or should, but there are many more like you. Most active threads here are very predictable: first few pages are devoted to discussion of the topic, the next 20 pages devolve into snippy personal attacks. It's no longer cute, or humorous...simply boring. It used to take me at least an hour to delve into what's being discussed here. Now, a couple of minutes usually suffices.
Takes two to Samba. One side or the other can quit the petty sniping at any time.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2018, 03:48:06 pm »
I hate when that happens...sometimes we can get the thread back on topic but when we can't and the personal attacks continue I/we are forced to lock it for awhile or just shut it down. I guess when you can't defend your position you have to resort to personal attacks.

You are correct...I do not zot for opinions....I will give timeouts and eventually ban if a member continues to attack another member with inults.

Luv ya, ak!!!

:media:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2018, 03:48:19 pm »
@TomSea

Tom I have warned you before about accusing non-Trump voters of being Pro-Abortion...this is the last time I am telling you to stop it.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2018, 03:48:28 pm »
Lynching Map, be proud of your Southern Heritage (sarcasm), I'm related to Stonewall Jackson and I am, but I'm not going to use that to push hateful statements like "Peeing on General Sherman's grave"- Catfish1957 and the like. Jackson's direct family has also come out against those who exploit the flag. No need for the pro-slavery crowd which is what a lot of these arguments come out to.

@RoosGirl @catfish1957
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:51:02 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2018, 03:50:18 pm »
@TomSea

Tom I have warned you before about accusing non-Trump voters of being Pro-Abortion...this is the last time I am telling you to stop it.

To be fair, Non-Trumpers should not be accusing those who merely supported the nominee as I did Bush, of supporting a carpetbagger, a king, a messiah? These people throw that at others, and then, this is off-limits.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2018, 03:50:42 pm »
@TomSea, couple of points:  first, it's polite to ping someone to posts when you're using their names in vain, particularly where you're making up scurrilous lies about them.

Secondly, as usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.  "King Cruz, your deity"?  Praise of cussing and swearing?  What on earth are you going on about?

Don't use me in your off-the-deep-end posts in the future.

@TomSea is an unmitigated liar.  Nothing  but an Orange attack dog, who has no basis of any comments, except to lie or degrade anyone who might not agree with DJT.  How he has not been banned is a mystery to me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2018, 03:50:47 pm »
No need for the pro-slavery crowd which is what a lot of these arguments come out to.

Damnit Tom....tell me who is pro-slavery on this forum...
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2018, 03:55:09 pm »

ZOT? Really? Are we doing that now?
That is a word? that I haven't heard in years. Brings back a lot of memories.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2018, 03:55:11 pm »
hateful statements like "Peeing on General Sherman's grave"- Catfish1957 and the like.

@RoosGirl @catfish1957

Your lack of understanding of hyperbole only further proves how stupid you are.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:55:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2018, 03:57:23 pm »
I think you're right about one thing, but in a more general way than you intended; politics is and probably always will be a damned if you do and damned if you don't "sport".

IMO Romney is even further left then Trump appeared to be prior to his campaign

Only Romney has proven it by the actions he's taken in office.  Yes Romney is a successful business man.  That doesn't mean he has a conservative bone in his body.

He was better then Obama at the time but its beyond time for this man to fade away and enjoy his retirement.    Utah has to be able to put up a better choice then this flake.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2018, 03:57:40 pm »
Damnit Tom....tell me who is pro-slavery on this forum...

As I stated Myst.  There is always one bad apple in the playground who can not play well with others.  His countless accusations have become tiring.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:58:00 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2018, 03:58:18 pm »
Image result for ZOT viking kitties
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2018, 03:59:21 pm »
Let's try and get this thread back on topic....
Support the USO

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2018, 03:59:22 pm »

ZOT? Really? Are we doing that now?
That is a word? that I haven't heard in years. Brings back a lot of memories.

@240B
Viking kitties have been done and sorely abused.   I propose Viking squirrels!!!!

Offline corbe

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2018, 04:01:43 pm »
   For the benefit of all Briefers sanity I hope Trump doesn't endorse Cruz, besides like Mitt, it is not essential to his reelection.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 04:03:20 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2018, 04:03:00 pm »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2018, 04:04:07 pm »
Takes two to Samba. One side or the other can quit the petty sniping at any time.

Most of the time, you're absolutely correct. Not so with more Trumpsters than NT's...it's been my experience in trying to interact with Trump supporters, it's not the Trump way to ever leave attack mode...anything else is seen as weakness and a violation of MAGA.

This has been going on for over two years, and there is no end in sight.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2018, 04:08:12 pm »
Most of the time, you're absolutely correct. Not so with more Trumpsters than NT's...it's been my experience in trying to interact with Trump supporters, it's not the Trump way to ever leave attack mode...anything else is seen as weakness and a violation of MAGA.

This has been going on for over two years, and there is no end in sight.

Trumpsters eh

Pot meet kettle

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2018, 04:10:42 pm »
   For the benefit of all Briefers sanity I hope Trump doesn't endorse Cruz, besides like Mitt, it is not essential to his reelection.

Won't be necessary, Corbe. Ted won 259 of 263 counties in the 2016 primary. Trump won the other four, all of which had vote counts under 200.

I know our friends in the Orange Brigade love history, so I'll point this out for their benefit: no statewide candidate from El Paso has ever won. Beto may do well in the large cities, but Ted owns the suburbs.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2018, 04:13:42 pm »
We do it because it is fun. Isn't that what the site is all about.

It is stimulating to get all riled up over nothing.

That is what made TOS what it used to be in the early 2000s.

Back then, it was all about freeform fun. No rules.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2018, 04:16:12 pm »

Yeah...  then all the sudden The owner and his lackeys got the idea it was a good idea to ban Cruz conservatives.

Offline corbe

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2018, 04:20:10 pm »

@240B
   Quote of the DAY!!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.