Author Topic: Trump endorses Romney...  (Read 6074 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump endorses Romney...
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2018, 09:05:06 am »
Please don't let an occasionally unhinged person drive you off.

Problem is that this disgusting individual was never "hinged"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2018, 09:10:24 am »
Problem is that this disgusting individual was never "hinged"
You have just called another poster disgusting. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2018, 09:13:53 am »
You have just called another poster disgusting.

Another?....  uh nope just the one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2018, 09:37:42 am »
Another?....  uh nope just the one.
OK.  You have called TomSea disgusting.  You are wrong and you should apologize.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2018, 09:56:19 am »
OK.  You have called TomSea disgusting.  You are wrong and you should apologize.
:silly:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2018, 10:41:52 am »

You're wanting him to apologize to someone who has wished violence on people not supporting Trump. Granted he's not the only one here that has done that...but I don't recall any apologies for that kind of churlish behavior.

Just sayin... :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2018, 10:44:52 am »
Donny endorsing Mittens...it's gonna be fun watching spin and justifications for this.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2018, 11:33:38 am »
Donny endorsing Mittens...it's gonna be fun watching spin and justifications for this.

Swamp oil is the best lubricant...  :whistle:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2018, 12:18:31 pm »
Holy unhingedness Trumpman.  Man, I miss almost all the late night weirdness anymore since Dad started making me go to bed early.  Glad I was able to catch some of it this morning; start my day off with a laugh.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2018, 01:02:59 pm »
I think Romney's gonna run for President.  Maybe in 2020.

Why else would I get his political ads here in Florida.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2018, 01:16:32 pm »
I worked hard for Romney’s campaign bid to unseat Obama. Seems that was the only logical thing to do considering Obama was running the most corrupt administration I had ever seen.

Trump is right to endorse Romney and I suspect that a President Ted Cruz would have also endorsed him.

Offline endicom

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2018, 01:29:25 pm »

Trump is right to endorse Romney and I suspect that a President Ted Cruz would have also endorsed him.

As Reagan would have.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2018, 02:51:04 pm »
What a wonderful "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't" moment this is for those who do not support the President and would prefer to take potshots at him from behind an anonymous keyboard.

If the President had not endorsed Romney he would have been covered with bile from these keyboard warriors for not supporting his own party and for being too self centered to move beyond the 2016 campaign --- ushering in a 17 page thread on the state of the President's mental health and the wounds inflicted on Ted Cruz.

But now that the President has endorsed Romney they're left with the "liberal, Clinton-loving bullsh*t card" --- or more accurately:  The predictable and boring short end of the stick.   Couldn't happen to a more deserving group.  88devil

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 02:51:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2018, 02:54:59 pm »
What a wonderful "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't" moment this is for those who do not support the President and would prefer to take potshots at him from behind an anonymous keyboard.

If the President had not endorsed Romney he would have been covered with bile from these keyboard warriors for not supporting his own party and for being too self centered to move beyond the 2016 campaign --- ushering in a 17 page thread on the state of the President's mental health and the wounds inflicted on Ted Cruz.

But now that the President has endorsed Romney they're left with the "liberal, Clinton-loving bullsh*t card" --- or more accurately:  The predictable and boring short end of the stick.   Couldn't happen to a more deserving group.  88devil

I think you're right about one thing, but in a more general way than you intended; politics is and probably always will be a damned if you do and damned if you don't "sport".

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2018, 03:06:26 pm »
Can't answer simple yes or no questions, a joke Christian has to spew hate at another.  Has to call other names, talk vulgarly to them. What a phony.

Are you referring to a poster, or President Trump?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2018, 03:11:16 pm »
I worked hard for Romney’s campaign bid to unseat Obama. Seems that was the only logical thing to do considering Obama was running the most corrupt administration I had ever seen.

Good!

Exactly. The problem is that Trump was stupid with his earlier childish tweets.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2018, 03:11:23 pm »

I don't believe that your "Not your finest moment, sir" was an appropriate response to the disgusting, violent post of the one you are defending.

The word "disgusting" was mild compared to the comment made that caused the reaction.

Why are you excusing it?  Because you now too are a blind supporter of Trump?  Or another reason?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2018, 03:12:22 pm »
Good!

Exactly. The problem is that Trump was stupid with his earlier childish tweets.

And yet his supporters refuse to see that his own tweets damn him as much as his opponents do.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2018, 03:13:49 pm »

Never Trumpers like @catfish1957 will seize any opportunity, one can not resort to the gutter like these people including @INVAR. They stand on the same side as Planned Parenthood. One could see Invar in no way could even address the issues. On ignore.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2018, 03:14:04 pm »
I have taken a few week hiatus from here because of your disgusting fooiishment.  If this comment doesn't get you banned, I have no hope for TBR.

Not that anyone cares, or should, but there are many more like you. Most active threads here are very predictable: first few pages are devoted to discussion of the topic, the next 20 pages devolve into snippy personal attacks. It's no longer cute, or humorous...simply boring. It used to take me at least an hour to delve into what's being discussed here. Now, a couple of minutes usually suffices.

About the only difference now between TOS & TBR is that those who don't genuflect before Trump aren't zotted here. Of course, the Orange Brigadiers here secretly hope for that...maybe not so secretly.  :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2018, 03:16:28 pm »
I don't believe that your "Not your finest moment, sir" was an appropriate response to the disgusting, violent post of the one you are defending.

The word "disgusting" was mild compared to the comment made that caused the reaction.

Why are you excusing it?  Because you now too are a blind supporter of Trump?  Or another reason?

If we used Invar's logic, we would be calling you never Trumpers, abortion lovers and that it is your God. Invar couldn't debate one issue.

With Trump, we see the abortion industry taken to task, no small thanks to you Trump haters, we see terrorists of the worse kind, ISIS defeated. Yet, you want to lay a shame trip on other people.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2018, 03:17:16 pm »
@Night Hides Not  falsely accused someone of posting an article at TOS, batting .000.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2018, 03:18:12 pm »

What comment? It's acceptable to say to people they are "full of ....."; this you excuse? Figures.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2018, 03:19:18 pm »
@Night Hides Not  falsely accused someone of posting an article at TOS, batting .000.

@TomSea

Didn't do that, and please refrain from pinging me.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2018, 03:28:41 pm »

Doesn't sound like a yes or no.
Seems the question was pretty simple.

English your second language? Not as amazing as your lack to debate or discuss.

So, all you have are insults, I hope the moderators look at this. You do the same with Jazzhead, talk behind his back and all of this. Your only way is to browbeat.

Mod3 will back up a crybaby, who can not talk honestly about this. I'm done here.  Make your arguments, but you are the one who has done zilch, per pro-life, per fighting Islamic Extremism.

Accusing people of trying to "deify" a "political master", when this is a discussion. This person should get a suspension or ban for his dishonest style and cowardice and in lieu of debate, runs others down.  It's truly sickening, this person believes they can tear others down with no repercussions of even have debate over the hatemongering they pour out.

Go join Sanguine and others who praise cussing and swearing and your abuse of other people for your King Cruz, your deity. Real big, call anything names, I'll take all Trump has done for the pro-life movement, to fight terrorists, your way would do nothing, zilch, no Christianity.  Just talk.

@TomSea, couple of points:  first, it's polite to ping someone to posts when you're using their names in vain, particularly where you're making up scurrilous lies about them.

Secondly, as usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.  "King Cruz, your deity"?  Praise of cussing and swearing?  What on earth are you going on about?

Don't use me in your off-the-deep-end posts in the future.