Author Topic: Trump endorses Romney...  (Read 6074 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Trump endorses Romney...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 03:13:29 am »
MAGA

:tongue2: :silly: :eatdrink:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-romney/trump-endorses-romney-in-run-for-u-s-senate-seat-in-utah-idUSKCN1G406B

Oh, yeah, Mitt would get defeated in Utah otherwise.  :tongue2:

Thanks for the wisdom!  :silly:

I'll take ISIS being taken down versus the rancor of Never Trumpers any day of the week. Mitt's a shoe-in, saved the Salt Lake Olympics, grad of BYU, Bishop in the Mormon Church, the bitterness amazes me. Maybe one of those conservatives that helped bring us 8 years of Barak.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:19:14 am by TomSea »

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 03:15:53 am »

Romney will win in any case, so why not? Mending fences can't hurt.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 03:26:19 am »
Trump endorses Romney in Utah Senate race
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 02/19/18 09:34 PM EST

Romney announces U.S. Senate bid for Utah
Reuters

President Trump endorsed Mitt Romney in the Senate race to replace retiring Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) on Monday night, despite reportedly urging Hatch to run for reelection to block Romney out.

“He will make a great Senator and worthy successor to @OrrinHatch, and has my full support and endorsement!” Trump tweeted.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/374576-trump-endorses-critic-romney-in-utah-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 03:30:51 am »
That's funny...

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 03:30:56 am »
There's no stopping Mitt, I think he has some wisdom. My fear, is he could be a bit of a "maverick" with his vote like McCain and we need him to be a team player.  I mean, he just came out with that talk about immigration. Anyway, I know Mitt's record pretty good, I can answer some criticisms of him I know people bring up.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 03:31:14 am »
    Trump just wants access to Mitt's binders full of women.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 04:13:22 am »
To be expected.

Trump has a history of endorsing, funding and campaigning for Liberal Carpet-Baggers.

Some of you might remember someone called Hillary.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 04:20:08 am »
This was a rude message by @montanajoe ,  pretty classless, but I suggest if he doesn't like the way the people in Utah are assured to vote, perhaps he can turn directly South.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 04:21:01 am »
   Hell, he endorsed Ayotte, McCain and Luther, so this is not really a surprise.

"Mitt Romney, who was one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics, is now pushing me on tax returns. Dope!"   DJT
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 04:21:44 am »
To be expected.

Trump has a history of endorsing, funding and campaigning for Liberal Carpet-Baggers.

Some of you might remember someone called Hillary.

If we had it your way, we'd be watching ISIS cut people's heads off when we sit around the breakfast table in the morning and watch the news and we would not have the most pro-life administration ever, Trump never signed abortion into law like Reagan, you forget things like that? Thanks for nothing.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 04:31:18 am by TomSea »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2018, 04:57:44 am »
If we had it your way, we'd be watching ISIS cut people's heads off when we sit around the breakfast table in the morning and watch the news and we would not have the most pro-life administration ever, Trump never signed abortion into law like Reagan, you forget things like that? Thanks for nothing.

If we had it my way - the Middle East would be a glass parking lot and I would not have signed a 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit spending budget - full funding Planned Parenthood and abortion services for the next 7 year outlay like your messiah Trump just did.

GOP and Trump Fully Fund Planned Parenthood

'Most pro-life admin. ever' - yeah right!  <<<>>>
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:30:14 pm by Mod2 »

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 05:01:20 am »
If we had it my way - the Middle East would be a glass parking lot and I would not have signed a 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficit spending budget - full funding Planned Parenthood and abortion services for the next 7 year outlay like your messiah Trump just did.

GOP and Trump Fully Fund Planned Parenthood

'Most pro-life admin. ever' - yeah right!  <<<>>>

So, You call Ted Cruz now a Pro-Choicer for your warped values? Yes or No?

He voted for that budget deal as did other senators, but I saw an article calling Cruz a Pro-Lifer today. You don't know what you are talking about.

Hey, @INVAR, answer me this then, Who is a more pro-life president we have had? Planned Parenthood grew under W, it's been fully funded every year. Perhaps your course, crude words apply to yourself.

<<<>>>

So, what Prez has not funded planned parenthood? Bush 41 or 43? Reagan? Well, he signed abortion into law. Waiting for your answer. If you can't come up with a name, we see you are doing nothing but lying and are a liar.  And would see Islamic terrorism and illegal immigration grow unabatedly.

Gotta a name potty mouth? Should be pretty easy, one name, if you say someone is wrong, it should be pretty easy to refute.

One link doesn't change things.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:31:01 pm by Mod2 »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 05:09:11 am »
@INVAR

I gotta link too, so what I said still stands because of the competition.

Bush's $2.2 billion gift to Planned Parenthood
Exclusive: John Lofton takes Focus on the Family to task for thanking president
Published: 10/29/2008 at 12:00 AM
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Email

image: http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/printer_famfamfam.gif
Print Print

So, President Bush throws $2.2 billion down the Planned Parenthood rathole and I’m supposed to thank him for not wasting the federal tax dollars of pro-life taxpayers? Well, yes, that’s what the folks at Focus On The Family want me and others to do.

The October 2008 issue of Citizen magazine has in it (page 6) a full-page article with the headline: “Thanks, Mr. President.” A smaller headline reads: “Pro-life taxpayers can thank President Bush for keeping their dollars from being misspent.” This article is an interview with Ashley Horne, a “federal policy analyst” for Focus On The Family Action.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/10/79317/#lt1rJ5tAISCo497t.99

Believe me, we can dig out what the Bushes funded planned parenthood with, we can balance all of this info out.

Name? Clueless.

Cheap brownie points because one has to shut down the government for this to work and all of a sudden, Ted Cruz is a pro-choicer by this logic.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:17:57 am by TomSea »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 05:59:14 am »
So, You call Ted Cruz now a Pro-Choicer for your warped values? Yes or No?
So, what Prez has not funded planned parenthood? Bush 41 or 43? Reagan?

You make me laugh at the pathetic attempts to deify your political master.

You really do.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 06:08:09 am »
George HW Bush had a somewhat pro-life administration, it's hard to hunt down those grant monies to Planned Parenthood in the early '90s but it is clear it was done.

https://www.liveaction.org/news/history-of-george-h-w-bushs-relationship-planned-parenthood/

Any pro-life website shows Trump's administration as being pro-life, planned parenthood was funded by the budget and using the logic as we have seen above, now, Ted Cruz is a pro-abortion senator because he voted for that budget. Logic is turned on its head.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 06:31:45 am »
You make me laugh at the pathetic attempts to deify your political master.

You really do.

Doesn't sound like a yes or no.
Seems the question was pretty simple.

English your second language? Not as amazing as your lack to debate or discuss.

So, all you have are insults, I hope the moderators look at this. You do the same with Jazzhead, talk behind his back and all of this. Your only way is to browbeat.

Mod3 will back up a crybaby, who can not talk honestly about this. I'm done here.  Make your arguments, but you are the one who has done zilch, per pro-life, per fighting Islamic Extremism.

Accusing people of trying to "deify" a "political master", when this is a discussion. This person should get a suspension or ban for his dishonest style and cowardice and in lieu of debate, runs others down.  It's truly sickening, this person believes they can tear others down with no repercussions of even have debate over the hatemongering they pour out.

Go join Sanguine and others who praise cussing and swearing and your abuse of other people for your King Cruz, your deity. Real big, call anything names, I'll take all Trump has done for the pro-life movement, to fight terrorists, your way would do nothing, zilch, no Christianity.  Just talk.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:32:12 am by TomSea »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2018, 07:24:35 am »
Doesn't sound like a yes or no. Seems the question was pretty simple.
English your second language? Not as amazing as your lack to debate or discuss.

There is a pearls and swine thing going on here - and given your broken-record incongruent mantras containing pro-life Trump cheerleading and asserting non-cheering Trump criticizers with supporting Jihad beheadings, having an honest debate with you was proven pointless quite some time ago.  You spew talking points for your pet issue and little else.

So, all you have are insults, I hope the moderators look at this.

Well I hope you hit that 'report' button.  That is what it is there for. 

You do the same with Jazzhead, talk behind his back and all of this.

Well, that's a boldfaced lie.  I post publicly and openly whatever I have to say about him or anyone else on this board.  I am trying to figure out how it is you can assert anyone can 'talk behind someone's back' on a discussion forum where threads and replies are public.  But hey - you think Trump is the greatest Conservative .... ever.... so imagining bizarre and disjointed actions seems to be a pedigree of yours.

Mod3 will back up a crybaby, who can not talk honestly about this. I'm done here. 

Says the person crying like a baby reporting my post for the mods to look into my comments.

You do make me laugh though. 

This person should get a suspension or ban for his dishonest style.  It's truly sickening, this person believes they can tear others down with no repercussions of even debate the hatemongering they pour out.

I thought you were done here?

But do go cry to the mods about me, please - maybe throw a temper tantrum to them also (oh wait - you already did that and castigated Mod3).  Maybe if you cry and scream about me enough, they will grow tired of your complaining and grant your wish just to shut you up about it.

Go join Sanguine and others who praise cussing and swearing and your abuse of other people for your King Cruz, your deity.

'For King Cruz'????

If you noticed my posting history - I am not exactly an ardent Cruz supporter or defender.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 07:38:38 am »
Can't answer simple yes or no questions, a joke Christian has to spew hate at another.  Has to call other names, talk vulgarly to them. What a phony.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:41:20 am by TomSea »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 07:46:51 am »

Is the swamp drained?  Is crooked Hillary in jail?  Is the wall built? 
Sadly the answer is no, but is America GREAT AGAIN!  Hell YES! :patriot:
A year ago these two guys couldn't stand each other, but today both men recognize that America is once again GREAT.
I don't know if it was the historic tax cut, or the historic budget, but when republicans can bridge the huge gap between the last GOP Presidential nominee and the one immediately before him....it shows an unexpected intelligence.

I don't expect it to last for very long. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2018, 07:57:51 am »
Can't answer simple yes or no questions, a joke Christian has to spew hate at another.  Has to call other names, talk vulgarly to them. What a phony.

Make sure you hit that 'report button' there pal.

Because , you know - it's HATE to disagree with a Trump supporter who just accused you of wanting to watch ISIS behead people because we do not dance and shout and rejoice about how pro-Life Trump is after you took issue over the fact I said: "Trump has a history of endorsing, funding and campaigning for Liberal Carpet-Baggers".

This is all about the fact you cannot handle any criticism of your political messiah.  It's blasphemy to you.

Okay fine.  It's blasphemy that a son of thunder calls your president and his party a fraud. 

Go report that to the mods now as 'hate' and 'name calling'.

It's obviously what you are good at doing.

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2018, 07:58:41 am »

Not your finest moment Sir.

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2018, 08:02:45 am »
It's blasphemy that a son of thunder calls your president and his party a fraud. 

This is your finest moment.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2018, 08:52:04 am »

I have taken a few week hiatus from here because of your disgusting fooiishment.  If this comment doesn't get you banned, I have no hope for TBR.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2018, 09:01:13 am »
I have taken a few week hiatus from here because of your disgusting fooiishment.  If this comment doesn't get you banned, I have no hope for TBR.

Please don't let an occasionally unhinged person drive you off.