Author Topic: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, frequent target of Trump's ire, steps down: NBC News  (Read 5288 times)

Offline endicom

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Others to follow soon I desperately hope!

I hope the shit is hitting the fan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

I was talking less about Nunes and more about Wray.  During his testimony, a lot of people were losing their minds about his exchange with Jordan.  All he was saying was he wouldn’t discuss or release FISA info in an open setting.  Jordan, being a hyperbolic monchichi, tried to make it seem nefarious.  Part of Wray’s responsibility is counterintelligence.  Protection of sources and methods doesn’t equal being a Deep State troll, despite what the knee-jerking Rockettes out there think or say.

Wow, I haven't heard anyone refer to someone else as a Monchichi since elementary school.

Offline anubias

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Wow, I haven't heard anyone refer to someone else as a Monchichi since elementary school.

If the hair fits......

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

I was talking less about Nunes and more about Wray.  During his testimony, a lot of people were losing their minds about his exchange with Jordan.  All he was saying was he wouldn’t discuss or release FISA info in an open setting.  Jordan, being a hyperbolic monchichi, tried to make it seem nefarious.  Part of Wray’s responsibility is counterintelligence.  Protection of sources and methods doesn’t equal being a Deep State troll, despite what the knee-jerking Rockettes out there think or say.

The exchange was more complex than you present (or remember).  Watch this through to its end:

! No longer available

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Oh bullshit.  You order a Starbucks  Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Monchichi Poser drink every other day..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

Oh bullshit.  You order a Starbucks  Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Monchichi Poser drink every other day..

They kicked me out of Starbucks years ago for ordering a "medium" instead of whatever bleep up names they use. 

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
They kicked me out of Starbucks years ago for ordering a "medium" instead of whatever bleep up names they use.

The only time I have had a Starbucks coffee is on an Alaskan airlines flight.  I spit it out.  What is it about Starbucks coffee?  It is crud.  Shouldn't there be an apostrophe in between Starbucks and coffee?  Who are these people?

*****rollingeyes*****
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The exchange was more complex than you present (or remember).  Watch this through to its end.

It really wasn’t that complex.  Forget all The Strzok talk, since it’s not germane to my point.  The important parts are at the 5 and 6 minute mark.  Wray says just after 5 mins, he’s waiting for the IG investigation.  Well, now we have it and McCabe is the first casualty.  At around the 6 minute mark, he says he just can’t release it to the committee and he’s right.  Just because someone is on judiciary, it does not mean they are cleared to see everything.  Soy Latte concludes by saying they can see it in a classified setting, due to the sensitive nature of FISA documents.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

:dx1:
https://truepundit.com/mccabe-threatens-torch-fbi-forced-resignation-fbi-insider-poised-spill-beans/

Please do so you worthless POS!

if he was expelled from his job without full retirement benefits, according to sources with direct knowledge of private conversations McCabe shared with agents.

The fuqer.  All he’s worried about is his damned pension.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@RoosGirl

I have meant to tell you how much I like your "I'm Evil" sign.

888high58888
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:58:16 am by Slip18 »

Offline Frank Cannon

They actually kick you out because you were wearing this with no pants......

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@Right_in_Virginia

"No longer available."  Oops!

Offline RoosGirl

They actually kick you out because you were wearing this with no pants......

Fine, but I made almost enough in tips from dancing on the table before I got bounced to afford one of their drinks.

Offline skeeter

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

If you can't see the imbedded video, try logging in through Google Chrome ...

In the meantime, here's the link to the video on YouTube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8#

@Slip18

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Also... "No longer available" is a glitch in our system.   The video(s) are available.   ^-^

@Slip18

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
If you can't see the imbedded video, try logging in through Google Chrome ...

In the meantime, here's the link to the video on YouTube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8#

@Slip18

Thanks!  Will do.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline corbe

I just figured the youtube fees were killing the owners since you Trumpers were posting so many Trump Videos, yall ruined it for everybody!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I just figured the youtube fees were killing the owners since you Trumpers were posting so many Trump Videos, yall ruined it for everybody!