Author Topic: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, frequent target of Trump's ire, steps down: NBC News  (Read 5228 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

A source tells CBS News that the Justice Department is pushing a narrative that McCabe was "told to go," while within the FBI, sources say that it was McCabe's decision.

Right. I'm sure it was his decision.....

"You're resigning NOW Andy".

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-jr-slams-andrew-mccabe-for-taking-leave-until-retirement-to-make-sure-taxpayers-are-stuck-paying-him-for-life/article/2647425

Donald Trump Jr. slams Andrew McCabe for taking leave until retirement to make sure taxpayers are 'stuck paying him' for life
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald Trump Jr. slams Andrew McCabe for taking leave until retirement to make sure taxpayers are 'stuck paying him' for life

Doesn't junior have some videotapes to return?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 09:49:24 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-jr-slams-andrew-mccabe-for-taking-leave-until-retirement-to-make-sure-taxpayers-are-stuck-paying-him-for-life/article/2647425

Something tells me Andy is going to lose his retirement package if this is breaking the way it looks like.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
MSNBC top of the hour-"No one is safe in Trump's Justice Dept. He tried to fire Mueller, fired Comey..." change channel I'd heard enough.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

Jake Tapper is "going to help the President with the facts about global warming." But CNN has finally admitted the memo exists. Wolf said the committee is meeting to review this VERY CONTROVERSIAL memo- his emphasis. I caught a glimpse of Woody, er, Schiff with his eyes nearly popping out of his skull.  :silly:

Offline anubias

However, several members of the committee told this reporter that the information contained in the memo is lists extensive FISA abuse that occurred before and after the 2016 presidential election cycle.

“What’s important is that the American people will be informed and that the corruption by a few people inside the bureau and DOJ will be exposed,” said a former FBI source with knowledge of the situation. “We can’t move forward unless we as a nation are willing to come clean about what’s been going on and the first step is telling the truth.”

Sounds good to me, providing it actually happens.  After waiting to see the Hillbitch locked up since 1993, excuse me if i have little faith.

Offline Frank Cannon

CNN is totally losing grip with reality. AWESOME!!!!

LITERALLY HITLER! Ana Navarro gets dragged for using the Holocaust in tweet about McCabe’s departure

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/01/29/literally-hitler-ana-navarro-gets-dragged-for-using-the-holocaust-in-tweet-about-mccabes-departure/

First, he came for Comey, & they didn’t speak out b/c they were Trump apologists

Then, he came for McCabe, & they didn’t speak out b/c they were Trump apologists

Next, he’ll come for Rosestein & they won’t speak out b/c they’re Trump apologists

Last, he’ll come for Mueller...

Offline austingirl

LITERALLY HITLER! Ana Navarro gets dragged for using the Holocaust in tweet about McCabe’s departure

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/01/29/literally-hitler-ana-navarro-gets-dragged-for-using-the-holocaust-in-tweet-about-mccabes-departure/

I am going to so enjoy tuning in (briefly) to CNN and MSNBC to watch their spin when the memo comes out.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Fake News?

"I love it when a plan comes together."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

Fake News?

"I love it when a plan comes together."

Good grief, its time to wake up and smell the ashes folks - this is no longer spinning, this is epic self deception.

The leftwing media is gonna ride this airplane all the way into the ground, apparently.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Now if we can somehow rid ourselves of the further service of Mr. Rosenstein at the DOJ!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Good grief, its time to wake up and smell the ashes folks - this is no longer spinning, this is epic self deception.

The leftwing media is gonna ride this airplane all the way into the ground, apparently.

I admire their dedication.   I'll do the honor of watching them burn in the wreckage.  Biggest bunch of scum deserve it.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Frank Cannon

Now if we can somehow rid ourselves of the further service of Mr. Rosenstein at the DOJ!

Rosenstein is involved deeply in this. I suspect he is going to be one of the people "cleaned up".

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Rosenstein is involved deeply in this. I suspect he is going to be one of the people "cleaned up".

Can't happen soon enough!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

It's already grounded. They have no trust or rating left. That is why WaPo had to be bought as a plaything for a billionaire and CNN is jamming up a corporate deal.

Offline Frank Cannon

Can't happen soon enough!

I don't know. This is happening pretty quickly for govt' work. McCabe was supposed to ride into the retirement sunset yesterday. Today he is being investigated and tossed aside. This is a big deal.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I don't know. This is happening pretty quickly for govt' work. McCabe was supposed to ride into the retirement sunset yesterday. Today he is being investigated and tossed aside. This is a big deal.

Damned right it is!  And when they get the FBI cleaned up headquarters needs to be moved to Amarillo Texas or some other place FAR removed from Washington  DC.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod2

Threads merged. Please, we don't need dozens of threads on the same topic.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Threads merged. Please, we don't need dozens of threads on the same topic.

And, it's hard to keep up with all of them when they're all over the place.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
McCabe Resigns After FBI Director Wray Reviews House FISA Abuse Memo

Sara Carter  ï‚™   ïƒ    â€¢ January 29, 2018
McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

What pinhead let Wray see this Memo?  Did give Sessions a peek, too?  It's terrible news DoJ was allowed to look at the memo prior to release, now it's going to be stamped "National Security" and now we're never going to see it!  Kim Strassel did a column on this the other day, letting DoJ look at the memo first guarantees it's non-release.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What pinhead let Wray see this Memo?  Did give Sessions a peek, too?  It's terrible news DoJ was allowed to look at the memo prior to release, now it's going to be stamped "National Security" and now we're never going to see it!  Kim Strassel did a column on this the other day, letting DoJ look at the memo first guarantees it's non-release.

Nunes

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301647.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Nunes did.  They met and he told Wray to point out the problem areas. 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nunes

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,301647.0.html

Sonuvabitch.  That's terrible news, that Nunes caved to pressure.  Now we're never going to see it because DoJ and the FBI are going to stamp "Sensitive Secrets/National Security" all over it.  Nunes.  The bastard's name is now foul to me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:12:25 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nunes did.  They met and he told Wray to point out the problem areas.

I'm sure he did.  The problem areas are starting from the letterhead and ending at the signatures.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:16:28 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.