Author Topic: Dreamers Reject Trump’s Amnesty Plan: ‘A White Supremacist Ransom Note’  (Read 5260 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Now , I know you are used to the shithole of Baja Oklahoma. But us compassionate Okies are working on a visa program for you.

Reminds me of a joke... no not Austin..well not directly anyways.

Turning to the Sooner, the Genie asked.."What is your wish".. to which he replied... "Now fill Texas to the brim with water.".  22222frying pan

Still never seen anyone insult Texas like Gen Phil Sheridan:

[With whom I disagree vehemently on this]

"If I owned Hell and Texas, I would live in Hell and Rent Out Texas."

As for deportation:

I'm geographically living on US soil, my Citizenship is Intact, but with the God Awful mess the Rats have made of it I might as well have BEEN Kicked Out of America.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

Really?  You can buy fake social security cards pretty much anywhere.  Prove it's not fake.  Got your birth certificate on you?  Can you prove that's not fake as well?

Good luck.  Fact is, if you "look" the wrong way, you'll be summarily deported.

You are right, saw a bunch of fake SS cards at wal-mart... they were running a special. Get real, I have very good black market connections... never have seen a fake SS... but then I am an American...not an illegal.

Look wrong deported..... how 'Bout can't speak English deported. You start with the group which is illegal/criminal.... they can't speak English. That is where you look. Then kick their illegal asses out.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Well, Once-ler, it stems from your comment...."We've seen an unarmed black man shot in the back while fleeing a cop in broad daylight.  We seen the cops kill a white man crawling on his knees."

Not sure who the  man fleeing the police shot was you reference. But it is irrelevant.

Surely you can distinguish between a person complying with every order by the police, effectively in custody being executed. And whatever circumstance you have on the one fleeing(not sure which one? there are so many)...not complying.

Is it your position that someone only has to be faster than the police and run away? So that they can commit more crimes? Why not stop, and comply?

Certainly conflating those two shootings are not comparable.

I'm sorry I thought these stories were so widely reported I didn't need links.  My bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

Both are atrocious and criminal abuses of authority.

Also back then, there were no bennies,   people who came to this country knew they'd have to bust their asses if they wanted to make it.  Now they expect handouts.
I think a better solution is removing the bennies. 

Online dfwgator

Exactly.  Then watch them self-deport.   

Offline Fantom

I'm sorry I thought these stories were so widely reported I didn't need links.  My bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

Both are atrocious and criminal abuses of authority.

No , only one is atrocious and a criminal abuse. And it has nothing to do with race. Police shoot whites more often for the same thing than blacks.

One of those was a fleeing lawbreaker. The other was complying.

You do not get to conflate those with me Once-ler. When that fleeing man stops and begs for his life on his knees.. effectively in custody and is executed. Then you have a point. Until then, you are talking crap as far as I care.

Here, I will clarify it for you.

When the Po Po tell you to stop...stop. If you do not , expect to die. This is a good thing. When the cops tell you to do something, you do it, three or four have you in there sights, you are on your knees...not fleeing..complying.... and you are executed....Bad thing.

Do not care what color you are in either case.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

We agree on this.  :beer:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
Dreamers Reject Trump’s Amnesty Plan: ‘A White Supremacist Ransom Note’

That's fine with me. We didn't want that either.

Now, instead of a "comprehensive" bill (those are ALWAYS "poison to freedom"), the Pubbies should promulgate a series of "single-issue" bills, and force them through, such as:
- funding for the wall
- end to chain migration
- end to immigration lottery
- etc.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Another problem this "conservative" professor from Stanford spoke about, yes, Stanford and this was on Tucker's show, is immigration is suppose to show diversity, meaning, no, not a great displacement of people from Mexico to the US. The prof mentioned some sort of figure, like 30% are from Mexico, it could have even been much higher, 70% even. I think we can agree if it were as high as 70% of all immigrants coming in are from one country, that would be too much and would not reflect diversity.

Offline TomSea

Look at Lindsay Graham, he has that "R" next to his name.  He's actually a nice guy and a patriot but on the downside, one can say how pro-amnesty he is besides being quite a "Neo-Con" like McCain. We really have to be careful about getting into foreign conflicts. That's another topic though.

No , only one is atrocious and a criminal abuse. And it has nothing to do with race. Police shoot whites more often for the same thing than blacks.

One of those was a fleeing lawbreaker. The other was complying.

You do not get to conflate those with me Once-ler. When that fleeing man stops and begs for his life on his knees.. effectively in custody and is executed. Then you have a point. Until then, you are talking crap as far as I care.

Here, I will clarify it for you.

When the Po Po tell you to stop...stop. If you do not , expect to die. This is a good thing. When the cops tell you to do something, you do it, three or four have you in there sights, you are on your knees...not fleeing..complying.... and you are executed....Bad thing.

Do not care what color you are in either case.

Don't be like that Fantom.  I'm not interested in getting into a argument about systemic racism in America.  Quite honestly I don't care much about the plight of the black man because I am Jim Gaffigan white.  It was a poor choice to mention he was black and while I don't think cops should shoot anyone in the back over a broken tail light...he's a poor example because now we are on a tangent about race instead of immigration.  So let us drop him off the discussion please, and stick to the other three abuses of power.  The point is I don't trust the government with the power to stop me because they might think I am a illegal Norwegian. I get stopped too much already for not wearing a seatbelt.  The people of Watertown should not have been forced to comply, and the other two men should not be dead even though one did comply and the other had no chance to comply.  If only Randy Weaver had complied after the government shot his son, dog, and wife, a whole building might not have blowed up.

The point is if you give the Federal government the power to protect you from illegals, you will likely also give the next rat administration the power to protect others against you, or disappear you.   

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:22:01 am by Once-Ler »

Offline libertybele

I got nothing against my Okie and Arkansas friends here, been to both States a lot, both have their appeal from the Ozarks to the Red Dirt Bands.

Arkansas isn't bad -- visited for about a week; the Ozarks are nice.  Well, I've never been to heaven, but I've been to Oklahoma ... Well, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music ... (sorry folks, it's late and couldn't resist).

! No longer available

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:23:43 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump's conservative achievements now outnumber those of Senators Paul, Cotton and any other I can think of.

Most pro-life administration in the first year , standing up for 2nd amendment rights, getting out of the way of the military to defeat ISIS, economy up and rolling, confronting North Korea.

Sour grapes much? Show me a Republican that is not a governor who has done as much. Same ol' slander.

Tell a lie often enough... *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Is it a lie if you believe it?
Exageration?  I agree...However...

Tom's first sentence is a straight up statement of Tom's opinion
"Trump's conservative achievements now outnumber those of Senators Paul, Cotton and any other I can think of. "
  It may not be correct, but it is not a lie.

Second sentence
"Most pro-life administration in the first year , standing up for 2nd amendment rights, getting out of the way of the military to defeat ISIS, economy up and rolling, confronting North Korea."
  My opinion differs, but none of these statements is unsupportable by facts.  With the facts in evidence, I could even argue these points persuasively.

Third sentence
"Sour grapes much? Show me a Republican that is not a governor who has done as much. Same ol' slander."
   Well they all can't be gems.  Why should Governors be excluded in comparison to the President?  I dunno.  And some Senators and Congressmen have 30 years of accomplishments.  But is it lie if Tom believes it?  Or if no one even bothers to counter the point?  How wrong can it be?

@TomSea

When Tom first came here I could not stand him.  Now, I search for his posts because I know I will read the absolute best spin for President Trump's administration.  The kind of support that can't be bought...it just has to be real adoration.  Believe me, I have paid for adoration.  I know the difference.

I don't think Tom and I disagree on most of the core issues except my conviction that President Trump is the worst thing to happen to The GOP, America, and the world.  I rarely see Tom get angry...he just puts his opinion out there, endures the ridicule, and tries to explain his position better.  I find that very admirable and think TBR is lucky to have him.  I hope that my praise doesn't diminish Tom in the eyes of my detractors.  He is still wrong, but a very cool wrong.

Offline TomSea

Oh, accusing people of lying, wow that is deep!  :tongue2:

Yep, it is sad when some have turned yourself away from helping the President conquer ISIS, with all due respect and fight for the unborn. That position is shameful. Unload all you got, that's the truth.  Rationalize all you want.

*****rollingeyes*****

Anyone can websearch "Trump most pro-life presidency" on bing or google and find plenty of responses. One can deny that then, but you are denying the words of authority by such as Dr. Martin Luther King's neice.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/how-trump-became-the-most-pro-life-president-ever/article/2646383

Disprove it!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:21:22 pm by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

The point is if you give the Federal government the power to protect you from illegals, you will likely also give the next rat administration the power to protect others against you, or disappear you.

This begs the question, from what what should the federal government have the power to protect us?

This begs the question, from what what should the federal government have the power to protect us?
Chemtrails, gluten, innoculations, 32 oz sodas, and plastic straws.
and peeps bunnies.

I joke, but that is always the question.  How much freedom are you willing to sacrifice for safety?

I turned 51 this year, and discovered after the 2016 elections that I am dumb.  I don't know the answer, but I don't fear children who attended our schools, obeyed our laws, and work menial jobs to pay for it.  I know I should.  I'm told they are filthy disease ridden criminals who hate Jesus and America, but somehow I almost empathize with the animals. 
I'm all for deporting criminals, terrorists, and even the welfare leeches who look a lot like American born welfare leeches...it just my neighbors, who work 2 or 3 jobs, and their children who play with mine, and wave hello to me....I don't want them deported...or anybody else who seems analogous to my Great Grand Parents.

My Great Grand Parents came to America from a destitute Poland in the early 1900s.  They didn't speak English.  The relied on their community to support them.  They didn't have papers.  They didn't assimilate.  They formed polish speaking communities in Stevens Point, WI.  They spoke through representatives.  They cut down the lumber. mined resources, and moved those resources across the country by rail.  They fought in WW1, and their children fought in WW2, their grand children fought in Korea, and in Vietnam. 
But
I have 50 years of history to go...It includes the greatest living American President of my life time seeing a need to amnesty millions of illegals.  Sadly I am tired.  I look foreword to your reply. 

Offline skeeter

Chemtrails, gluten, innoculations, 32 oz sodas, and plastic straws.
and peeps bunnies.

I joke, but that is always the question.  How much freedom are you willing to sacrifice for safety?

I turned 51 this year, and discovered after the 2016 elections that I am dumb.  I don't know the answer, but I don't fear children who attended our schools, obeyed our laws, and work menial jobs to pay for it.  I know I should.  I'm told they are filthy disease ridden criminals who hate Jesus and America, but somehow I almost empathize with the animals. 
I'm all for deporting criminals, terrorists, and even the welfare leeches who look a lot like American born welfare leeches...it just my neighbors, who work 2 or 3 jobs, and their children who play with mine, and wave hello to me....I don't want them deported...or anybody else who seems analogous to my Great Grand Parents.

My Great Grand Parents came to America from a destitute Poland in the early 1900s.  They didn't speak English.  The relied on their community to support them.  They didn't have papers.  They didn't assimilate.  They formed polish speaking communities in Stevens Point, WI.  They spoke through representatives.  They cut down the lumber. mined resources, and moved those resources across the country by rail.  They fought in WW1, and their children fought in WW2, their grand children fought in Korea, and in Vietnam. 
But
I have 50 years of history to go...It includes the greatest living American President of my life time seeing a need to amnesty millions of illegals.  Sadly I am tired.  I look foreword to your reply.

No reply. Just an open invitation to come live & work in my state for a few years.

Actually, that might not be enough to fully convey what the issue looks like to someone has lived in this state for decades and witnessed how thoroughly it has changed the landscape. Personally, I believe its too much to ask a society anywhere on the planet to watch their familiar surroundings so completely transformed and accept it with nothing more than a shrug.

Anyway, as much as it pains me I fully accept that not everyone shares my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:45:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is it a lie if you believe it?
Exageration?  I agree...However...

Tom's first sentence is a straight up statement of Tom's opinion   It may not be correct, but it is not a lie.

Second sentence  My opinion differs, but none of these statements is unsupportable by facts.  With the facts in evidence, I could even argue these points persuasively.

Third sentence    Well they all can't be gems.  Why should Governors be excluded in comparison to the President?  I dunno.  And some Senators and Congressmen have 30 years of accomplishments.  But is it lie if Tom believes it?  Or if no one even bothers to counter the point?  How wrong can it be?

@TomSea

When Tom first came here I could not stand him.  Now, I search for his posts because I know I will read the absolute best spin for President Trump's administration.  The kind of support that can't be bought...it just has to be real adoration.  Believe me, I have paid for adoration.  I know the difference.

I don't think Tom and I disagree on most of the core issues except my conviction that President Trump is the worst thing to happen to The GOP, America, and the world.  I rarely see Tom get angry...he just puts his opinion out there, endures the ridicule, and tries to explain his position better.  I find that very admirable and think TBR is lucky to have him.  I hope that my praise doesn't diminish Tom in the eyes of my detractors.  He is still wrong, but a very cool wrong.

I lost respect for him shortly after I got here and he was advocating violence against anyone who didn't vote for trump.

Now I just laugh at him because he clowns himself every time he starts making demonstrably false statements about Trump being the "most pro life and most Conservative President ever."

That right there kills any credibility for him...period.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:30:25 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Look at Lindsay Graham, he has that "R" next to his name.  He's actually a nice guy and a patriot but on the downside, one can say how pro-amnesty he is besides being quite a "Neo-Con" like McCain. We really have to be careful about getting into foreign conflicts. That's another topic though.

I saw Lindsay on FOX Sunday show this morning pushing amnesty.  I wasn't really watching because I don't watch FOX anymore.  My husband had it on.  There was a poll figure up underneath and he was saying 63% of Americans didn't want a wall.  Polls don't determine anything in fact they are far from reality.  Securing the country is about national security.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I lost respect for him shortly after I got here and he was advocating violence against anyone who didn't vote for trump.

Now I just laugh at him because he clowns himself every time he starts he demonstrably false statements about Trump being the "most pro life and most Conservative President ever."

That right there kills any credibility for him...period.

Yup.  WORD.  RIGHT THERE.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775