Author Topic: Dreamers Reject Trump’s Amnesty Plan: ‘A White Supremacist Ransom Note’  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Fantom

I remember rat Governor Jerry Brown was elected Governor in 1974.  He served two 4 year terms.  His rat father Pat Brown was elected Governor in 1958 and also served two 4 year terms.

I also remember republican Governor Schwarzenegger serving 2 terms near the beginning of this century.

just sayin

Just for total recall, Arnold was no republican, yes he had an R in front of his name, but he married into the Kennedy clan.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No one should be surprised about this. 

Anyone who thinks any of these law breaking amnesty seekers will magically vote Republican some day needs to stop taking so many bong hits.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Just for total recall, Arnold was no republican, yes he had an R in front of his name, but he married into the Kennedy clan.

And IIRC pivoted to the left pretty quickly after arriving in Sacramento.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Its hard to believe that 60% of Californians voted to cut public assistance money to illegals as recently as 1993. OF course a judge decided against us and that was that.

Its just gone downhill since. Now we're turning illegal murderers arrested holding smoking guns loose. State legislators are considering a law that will throw anyone who cooperates with ICE in jail.

No, I'm really not in any mood to babytalk illegals anymore.

Lawlessness simply breeds more lawlessness in efforts to stymie the consequences of the previous lawlessness.  It's a never-ending vicious cycle.

Dealing with the problem would be easy save the fact our government, the courts and the Left have sold out American sovereignty for money and power.  You do not need to do mass deportations except for any immigrant or illegal alien that has been arrested for any crime.   To deal with the inflow of illegals, the government simply needs to END any welfare or government assistance of any kind to anyone who is not a verifiable US citizen.  Even for the children, because that is just a crux used to keep open the welfare spigot to make slaves.

To deal with the millions already here illegally - the government also must end any government/taxpayer funded welfare to any non- US citizen.  Period.   Government welfare should be reserved for provable citizens only, and only for a limited time.

Any resident alien here, legally or who has been here illegally MUST be involved in programs that teach American culture and permanent residents must work towards citizenship or have their resident visas revoked.  English must be the only official language.  All resident aliens applying for residency status must be sponsored and able to provide for themselves and their families.   Yes, we need to turn the clocks back to how it was when Ellis Island was open.

But see, that is all common sense in an era where common sense no longer exists, especially in the minds of our rulers who see illegals as a future voting block of dependents for permanent political power and money.

I do not see any willingness on the part of those in any capacity of rulership or influence to do what is necessary to solve the 'problem'.  Because to all of them, open borders in a welfare state is not a problem - but a means to an end.

With results in us going the way of Rome exponentially faster than they did.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

I remember rat Governor Jerry Brown was elected Governor in 1974.  He served two 4 year terms.  His rat father Pat Brown was elected Governor in 1958 and also served two 4 year terms.

I also remember republican Governor Schwarzenegger serving 2 terms near the beginning of this century.

just sayin

And between them was Ronald Reagan, George Deukmajian and Pete Wilson. As I said, CA was a swing state.

Now there are no republicans holding statewide office and ever diminishing numbers representing districts.

Yes Arnold had that star power, even if his 'conservatism' only lasted until his first state election cycle, when the state unions beat the hell out of his platform. At least he was a quick study but I doubt even he could be elected today.

Offline skeeter

Those illegals are likely behind this too... http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455795/california-waiters-straws-jail-time
Or maybe it is pure homegrown American liberalism.

Or not.

The liberals have been here forever. Clearly its the new element - immigrants - who swung the political balance.

Oceander

California, a swing state as far back as anyone could remember, went solid blue after "1.6 million" (plus the chain migrating relatives) were legalized.

Doesn't matter what you, I or anyone else believes, it just happened that way.

That doesn't prove that before that there was summary mass deportations.  I asked you to prove the statement, not an unrelated statement.

Offline skeeter

That doesn't prove that before that there was summary mass deportations.  I asked you to prove the statement, not an unrelated statement.

You said only 'provide proof'. You didn't say for what. I assumed it was for my last sentence.

I was referring to Eisenhower's 'Operation W*tback'. But supposedly there were mass deportations throughout the 30s and 40s.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 12:45:25 am by skeeter »

Offline Fantom

Lawlessness simply breeds more lawlessness in efforts to stymie the consequences of the previous lawlessness.  It's a never-ending vicious cycle.

Dealing with the problem would be easy save the fact our government, the courts and the Left have sold out American sovereignty for money and power.  You do not need to do mass deportations except for any immigrant or illegal alien that has been arrested for any crime.   To deal with the inflow of illegals, the government simply needs to END any welfare or government assistance of any kind to anyone who is not a verifiable US citizen.  Even for the children, because that is just a crux used to keep open the welfare spigot to make slaves.

To deal with the millions already here illegally - the government also must end any government/taxpayer funded welfare to any non- US citizen.  Period.   Government welfare should be reserved for provable citizens only, and only for a limited time.

Any resident alien here, legally or who has been here illegally MUST be involved in programs that teach American culture and permanent residents must work towards citizenship or have their resident visas revoked.  English must be the only official language.  All resident aliens applying for residency status must be sponsored and able to provide for themselves and their families.   Yes, we need to turn the clocks back to how it was when Ellis Island was open.

But see, that is all common sense in an era where common sense no longer exists, especially in the minds of our rulers who see illegals as a future voting block of dependents for permanent political power and money.

I do not see any willingness on the part of those in any capacity of rulership or influence to do what is necessary to solve the 'problem'.  Because to all of them, open borders in a welfare state is not a problem - but a means to an end.

With results in us going the way of Rome exponentially faster than they did.

On the first bold.... :amen:

On the second, I too have observed that. I guess we can thank the internet, for speeding up the process.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Operation "Wetback"?

Frederick Douglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That is so weird.  I've been saying something similar about President Trump for two years, except I said he is a big rat donor, a flip-flopper on issues and super cozy with the Clinton's. 

Offline skeeter

That is so weird.  I've been saying something similar about President Trump for two years, except I said he is a big rat donor, a flip-flopper on issues and super cozy with the Clinton's.

Focus, Daniel san

Focus, Daniel san
I wish.  So much stuff gets thrown at us everyday from different media sources.  It's hard to focus when I keep expecting to wake up, or return to my own dimension.

Offline Fantom

Two years ago, I would be right there with Ya' Once-Ler. And was.

So far , however, the pruff has been in the pudding. Arnold became the D he was. Where as Trump has already beat Dubya for being a Conservative.

I would be a fool not to acknowledge that.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

So far , however, the pruff has been in the pudding. Arnold became the D he was. Where as Trump has already beat Dubya for being a Conservative.

I'm quite sure @Fantom that some of us are worried that Trump, too, will become the 'D' he was, all his Adult life.

As far as comparing Trump's first with GWB's first year, it's apples and oranges, Bush had NCLB under his belt and was now 4 months after the Towers fell, transforming/bankrupting our whole society.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

That's your opinion.  Mine is closer to Fred Barnes assessment.  http://www.weeklystandard.com/bushs-achievements/article/17066

My support of President Bush never embarrassed me.  President Trump, until recently, embarrassed me so much I quit the GOP.  I still expect President Trump to revert to the disaster he was on the campaign trail and the first 11 months of his Presidency.  I'd like to be wrong about that.  The taxcut was huge, and Goresuch was huge even though I give President Trump less credit for those than I give the GOP Congress, but I also liked President Trump's support for Israel, cutting regulation, and some of his cabinet choices and the lower court judges.  Defunding Planned Parenthood as he promised, and throwing away his twitter account might actually tip the scales enough where I could publicly endorse the GOP as an acceptable lesser evil.

Enjoy your weekend Fantom.   

I'm quite sure @Fantom that some of us are worried that Trump, too, will become the 'D' he was, all his Adult life.

As far as comparing Trump's first with GWB's first year, it's apples and oranges, Bush had NCLB under his belt and was now 4 months after the Towers fell, transforming/bankrupting our whole society.   

Dubya also passed taxcuts in the first year.

Offline Fantom

@corbe

Hey corbe, yes, you can count me as one worried 'Bout Trump being a major D. Although, I have since come across many of his 80's 90's thoughts/passionate considerations which are staying consistent.

All I can say is I will take his body of work so far. Probably will not be totally comfortable until 2024.  :0001:

My comparison to Dubya as a conservative , real tax cuts and deregulation. Dubya' was all in on amnesty... no wall, no anything but amnesty. Reagan was duped.. had to work with democrats, particularly the House which was democrat since FDR. Dubya, on the other hand..... could have at least pushed for some of what Trump is... on illegals.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Dubya also passed taxcuts in the first year.

Sorta.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

That's your opinion.  Mine is closer to Fred Barnes assessment.  http://www.weeklystandard.com/bushs-achievements/article/17066

My support of President Bush never embarrassed me.  President Trump, until recently, embarrassed me so much I quit the GOP.  I still expect President Trump to revert to the disaster he was on the campaign trail and the first 11 months of his Presidency.  I'd like to be wrong about that.  The taxcut was huge, and Goresuch was huge even though I give President Trump less credit for those than I give the GOP Congress, but I also liked President Trump's support for Israel, cutting regulation, and some of his cabinet choices and the lower court judges.  Defunding Planned Parenthood as he promised, and throwing away his twitter account might actually tip the scales enough where I could publicly endorse the GOP as an acceptable lesser evil.

Enjoy your weekend Fantom.

Thank you, and you too.  :beer:

Although for me this is Tuesday. I am working. Winter, good weather, bricklayer.   :laugh: Plus my son is in college on Tuesday/Thursday. Which makes those my Sat/Sunday. Bennie's of running a small...very small business.

Frederick Douglass

Offline skeeter

@corbe

Hey corbe, yes, you can count me as one worried 'Bout Trump being a major D. Although, I have since come across many of his 80's 90's thoughts/passionate considerations which are staying consistent.

All I can say is I will take his body of work so far. Probably will not be totally comfortable until 2024.  :0001:

My comparison to Dubya as a conservative , real tax cuts and deregulation. Dubya' was all in on amnesty... no wall, no anything but amnesty. Reagan was duped.. had to work with democrats, particularly the House which was democrat since FDR. Dubya, on the other hand..... could have at least pushed for some of what Trump is... on illegals.

What good does fussin' about Trump do? I'll just focus on the good stuff, & enjoy b*tchin about his screw ups when they happen.

So far its been more good than bad, so relative to what we've had to suffer since the eighties, I'm happier'n a pig in s(*&.

There's nothing about that that should make anyone unhappy.

Online corbe

I agree with your points @Fantom   The below chart exemplifies our problem, The American Voter!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:03:06 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Thank you, and you too.  :beer:

Although for me this is Tuesday. I am working. Winter, good weather, bricklayer.   :laugh: Plus my son is in college on Tuesday/Thursday. Which makes those my Sat/Sunday. Bennie's of running a small...very small business.

You are living the American Dream.  I am envious.  My brother started his own business 4 months ago and is doing better than he had forecast.  I hope you make a lot of profit.

Offline Fantom

I agree with your points @Fantom   The below chart exemplifies our problem, The American Voter!

Right, corbe.... but to be fair the media has been a Marxist/Progressive propaganda organ ... unopposed for most of those years... control the dissemination of information. Owell.

I like your charts, have been thinking 'Bout putting one together for a decade or so now.

Since FDR... never have R's held a super-majority in the Senate. Much less a 60 vote filibuster proof one. The dims have several times held one of those markers. We got the "great society" programs and "obamacare" from them.

We are on the cusp of a reversal. R's could win a filibuster pruf Senate in 2018. It is within reach. Any gains ..even 5 seats will take away the power of a McStain/Gramnesty/and that hag from Maine.

@Once-Ler ...no time to go off on a tangent.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

Operation "Wetback"?

Yeah.  Incipient Stasi.

You people are so clueless.  Tell me, if you were grabbed on the street corner and asked to prove that you were legally in the country, could you?

I bet that not a single one of you could prove that you were legally in the country if unexpectedly put to the test.

That means you would be summarily deported.

Get it?

No, I don't think any one of you has the brains God gave you to think this through in practical terms.