Author Topic: Dreamers Reject Trump’s Amnesty Plan: ‘A White Supremacist Ransom Note’  (Read 5261 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump's conservative achievements now outnumber those of Senators Paul, Cotton and any other I can think of.

Most pro-life administration in the first year , standing up for 2nd amendment rights, getting out of the way of the military to defeat ISIS, economy up and rolling, confronting North Korea.

Sour grapes much? Show me a Republican that is not a governor who has done as much. Same ol' slander.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:24:03 am by TomSea »

Offline Fantom

You are living the American Dream.  I am envious.  My brother started his own business 4 months ago and is doing better than he had forecast.  I hope you make a lot of profit.

Me..making a profit......

Honestly IRS...no way.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline TomSea

Yeah.  Incipient Stasi.

You people are so clueless.  Tell me, if you were grabbed on the street corner and asked to prove that you were legally in the country, could you?

I bet that not a single one of you could prove that you were legally in the country if unexpectedly put to the test.

That means you would be summarily deported.

Get it?

No, I don't think any one of you has the brains God gave you to think this through in practical terms.

Got it.

I always have my SS card on me always. I don't think one who is in the country illegally can have one.

How about when an illegal drives drunk and kills Americans? Or any other atrocious act we read about daily?  I know, I know, we Americans are guilty of the same thing, still, I say the scenario is different.  Just like if one was in Canada illegally, skirting the border and doing it.

Oceander

Got it.

I always have my SS card on me always. I don't think one who is in the country illegally can have one.

How about when an illegal drives drunk and kills Americans? Or any other atrocious act we read about daily?  I know, I know, we Americans are guilty of the same thing, still, I say the scenario is different.  Just like if one was in Canada illegally, skirting the border and doing it.

Really?  You can buy fake social security cards pretty much anywhere.  Prove it's not fake.  Got your birth certificate on you?  Can you prove that's not fake as well?

Good luck.  Fact is, if you "look" the wrong way, you'll be summarily deported.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:29:48 am by Oceander »

Offline TomSea

Dick, please. @realDonaldTrump is willing to give citizenship to 2.5x DACA beneficiaries, as long as we responsibly stop the future illegal immigration & unfair chain migration it could encourage. Get real or sit on sidelines of issue you've championed for 17 years.

- Tom Cotton, twitter
https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR

Offline TomSea

Really?  You can buy fake social security cards pretty much anywhere.  Prove it's not fake.  Got your birth certificate on you?  Can you prove that's not fake as well?

You only asked if one would be ready against the law, if they pulled one off the street and ready to deport them. It would then be the job of law enforcement to determine this.

Offline Fantom

Yeah.  Incipient Stasi.

You people are so clueless.  Tell me, if you were grabbed on the street corner and asked to prove that you were legally in the country, could you?

I bet that not a single one of you could prove that you were legally in the country if unexpectedly put to the test.

That means you would be summarily deported.

Get it?

No, I don't think any one of you has the brains God gave you to think this through in practical terms.

Yes, I speak perfect redneck...deport me where..Oklahoma?  :rolling:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

You only asked if one would be ready against the law, if they pulled one off the street and ready to deport them. It would then be the job of law enforcement to determine this.

:bigsilly:

You have such a touching faith in unicorns.

Offline TomSea

Illegals hurt African-American employment, that is said often and is probably so.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/civil-rights-leader-illegal-immigrants-hurt-the-black-community/

Time to put Americans first.

Offline TomSea

:bigsilly:

You have such a touching faith in unicorns.

Oh, I'm really hurting by that remark!  :rolling:

Offline TomSea

Stasi? Why not call them the Gestapo. Geez. I totally respect one's opinion and voice but this is pretty far out there.

Law enforcement, immigration and customs do all act abusively some time; but I'd think it's a very small percentage of the time.

Offline corbe

If I've gotta be deported from Texas I'm opting for Guantanamo instead of Oklahoma or Arkansas.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Where are you going to deport me?

If you won't accept proof of citizenship here, how are you going to find a place to dump me if there's even less proof I belong there? Where are you going to dump me, international waters?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

If I've gotta be deported from Texas I'm opting for Guantanamo instead of Oklahoma or Arkansas.
Oklahoma doesn't look so bad @corbe

Offline Fantom

Now , I know you are used to the shithole of Baja Oklahoma. But us compassionate Okies are working on a visa program for you.

Reminds me of a joke... no not Austin..well not directly anyways.

A 'Bama fan, a Longhorn and a Sooner were walking the beach at Galveston..Stewart beach I think it was. Anyways they saw a old bottle half buried in the sand, even though covered in barnacles and seaweed it did so sparkle.

All three rushed it like a fumble in a National Championship game, grabbing it they rubbed it amongst themselves and a Genie emerged.

The Genie said that since all three had summoned her she would grant each one wish. The 'Bama fan went first and asked that his team would win "five national Championships in the next ten years"..."Done" said the Genie. The Horn fan stepped up and said .." Build a wall two hundred feet tall around Texas to keep out the Okies and other undesirables"..."Done".

Turning to the Sooner, the Genie asked.."What is your wish".. to which he replied... "Now fill Texas to the brim with water.".  22222frying pan

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

I hope Trump can get a better deal than these guys did.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

Frederick Douglass

Offline TomSea

Because people are already in the system of chain migration, it will take 17 years to root that part of the equation out, if it were terminated. 17 years, that means something like 2033.

Offline corbe

I got nothing against my Okie and Arkansas friends here, been to both States a lot, both have their appeal from the Ozarks to the Red Dirt Bands.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's an excellent point that no one else here seems interested in trying to understand.  We saw how the police trampled the 4th amendment in Watertown after the Boston marathon bombing.  We've seen an unarmed black man shot in the back while fleeing a cop in broad daylight.  We seen the cops kill a white man crawling on his knees.  We read about the "swatting" of another man who committed the crime of living at an address someone lied about living at in an online argument.  https://www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/swatting-death-call-of-duty 

I don't want an immigration police, but then again, I distrust my government even when a Republican is President.  For some hatred of the illegals supersedes logic.  How can one think logically when illegals steal our jobs while they collect welfare, get free healthcare in our emergency rooms while they spread their diseases, and commit atrocious crimes while clogging our prisons.  Worse still decent non-working Americans are deprived of their government hand out.  And you call yourself a conservative?!?

I just hope real Americans are never deprived of the scapegoats of American failure, and can continue to avoid mirrors, feel superior, and dream of a day without illegals and the liberalism they never voted for.

Offline Fantom

I got nothing against my Okie and Arkansas friends here, been to both States a lot, both have their appeal from the Ozarks to the Red Dirt Bands.

No offense taken corbe, it is all in jest. I count you as a friend. Always worth the conversation. :seeya:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

It's an excellent point that no one else here seems interested in trying to understand.  We saw how the police trampled the 4th amendment in Watertown after the Boston marathon bombing.  We've seen an unarmed black man shot in the back while fleeing a cop in broad daylight.  We seen the cops kill a white man crawling on his knees.  We read about the "swatting" of another man who committed the crime of living at an address someone lied about living at in an online argument.  https://www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/swatting-death-call-of-duty 

I don't want an immigration police, but then again, I distrust my government even when a Republican is President.  For some hatred of the illegals supersedes logic.  How can one think logically when illegals steal our jobs while they collect welfare, get free healthcare in our emergency rooms while they spread their diseases, and commit atrocious crimes while clogging our prisons.  Worse still decent non-working Americans are deprived of their government hand out.  And you call yourself a conservative?!?

I just hope real Americans are never deprived of the scapegoats of American failure, and can continue to avoid mirrors, feel superior, and dream of a day without illegals and the liberalism they never voted for.

Big difference between being shot while fleeing by the police..or a citizen for that matter. And being shot while complying with every order.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Big difference between being shot while fleeing by the police..or a citizen for that matter. And being shot while complying with every order.
I'm sorry.  That is too vague for me to grasp your point.  Could you please elaborate?

Offline Fantom

I'm sorry.  That is too vague for me to grasp your point.  Could you please elaborate?

Well, Once-ler, it stems from your comment...."We've seen an unarmed black man shot in the back while fleeing a cop in broad daylight.  We seen the cops kill a white man crawling on his knees."

Not sure who the  man fleeing the police shot was you reference. But it is irrelevant.

Surely you can distinguish between a person complying with every order by the police, effectively in custody being executed. And whatever circumstance you have on the one fleeing(not sure which one? there are so many)...not complying.

Is it your position that someone only has to be faster than the police and run away? So that they can commit more crimes? Why not stop, and comply?

Certainly conflating those two shootings are not comparable.

Frederick Douglass

Offline dfwgator

OK got it.

My two cents - there were times this country did deport illegals on sight - it required no Stasi, no suspension of constitutional rights. References to above are just silly.

Also back then, there were no bennies,   people who came to this country knew they'd have to bust their asses if they wanted to make it.  Now they expect handouts.