Author Topic: Donald Trump 'Starts His Official Work Day At 11am', Leaked Schedules Reveal  (Read 8468 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Out of curiosity, what draws posters to threads like this?  (I come over to chuckle)

Could it be the word "leaked"   :pondering:

I came for the laugh too, and was not disappointed.  Good job everyone, except you @Right_in_Virginia You are decidedly unfunny.

Offline endicom

Didn't we have much the same story last week? A debunked story?

Offline Frank Cannon

I can’t wait to troll my father-in-law with this.  He’s a driven Type A who gets up at 4 to work out before going to work, and he thinks anyone who stays in bed past seven on the weekends is worthless.

And he loves Trump.    :laugh:

You are basing a troll off a book that is getting panned by even left wing outlets for being full of lies? Now that IS funny.

Offline Frank Cannon

I came for the laugh too, and was not disappointed.  Good job everyone, except you @Right_in_Virginia You are decidedly unfunny.

LOL. Now that there is some funny shit.

Offline Fantom

I can’t wait to troll my father-in-law with this.  He’s a driven Type A who gets up at 4 to work out before going to work, and he thinks anyone who stays in bed past seven on the weekends is worthless.

And he loves Trump.    :laugh:

Sounds like me...sorta'.  I do go to bed at 8-9 usually, except in wintertime.  So if President Trump is up at 3-4 Am working, watching Gorilla Tube as the left thinks. Then 11 Am to show up and process whatever his aids/Whitehouse staff has is not a problem. Seems efficiant use of time.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Roy sleeps with one of these.....the other wears a hat.

What makes that even funnier is the fact that’s Sundance, not Sassy.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

What makes that even funnier is the fact that’s Sundance, not Sassy.

He has multiple partners? What a creep.

Offline RoosGirl

Hell, his wife Michael was putting up more raw pounds than Tinker Bell himself was.

Thing No 2 could have been wearing a dress and not looked more feminine than he does there.  Sheesh.

Offline edpc

He has multiple partners? What a creep.

Apparently bi, too.  I believe Sundance is a gelding male.

Offline Frank Cannon

Apparently bi, too.  I believe Sundance is a gelding male.

Gelding male. Works for the Post Office or is that some new sex designation in Cali?

Offline edpc

Gelding male. Works for the Post Office or is that some new sex designation in Cali?

Castrated horse.  Maybe he’s transitioning.

Offline libertybele

I don't give a damn what his work schedule is as long as he keeps doing what he has been doing this past year.

:amen: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

You are beyond help. I am going to bump an old Moore thread so you can get some therapy.

Roy sleeps with one of these.....the other wears a hat.

@Frank Cannon

Thanks, I always get a kick out of fake cowboys.

Like somebody said recently, everything Roy Moore touches dies or graduates high school.

Silver Pines

You are basing a troll off a book that is getting panned by even left wing outlets for being full of lies? Now that IS funny.

@Frank Cannon

I don't care.  Anything to get under his skin (and yes, I do love him).

Silver Pines

Sounds like me...sorta'.  I do go to bed at 8-9 usually, except in wintertime.  So if President Trump is up at 3-4 Am working, watching Gorilla Tube as the left thinks. Then 11 Am to show up and process whatever his aids/Whitehouse staff has is not a problem. Seems efficiant use of time.

@Fantom

Wait, somebody said Trump was up at 3 a.m. working?  Besides the scenario you just dreamed up?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
:amen:

Just checked in to see who would believe this story and who would care.

But nice horse picture.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

Wait, somebody said Trump was up at 3 a.m. working?  Besides the scenario you just dreamed up?

Well, I added the Gorilla tube option for you gullible types.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Well, I added the Gorilla tube option for you gullible types.

@Fantom

Again, has anyone said he gets up at 3 a.m. to work?

Yeah.  Thought so.

Offline Fantom

But nice horse picture.

Horse picture.... I must have missed the Chelsea Clinton photo.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

@RoosGirl

I have a dream that one day butts will unclench and humor will issue forth from the owners of said butts.   Am I too optimistic?

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

Again, has anyone said he gets up at 3 a.m. to work?

Yeah.  Thought so.

I     will    type     slow    so   you    can    understand.   Every    workday    starts   and  stops.   3    A.   M.   or   so    seems   to    be    President Trumps      end    of    work    day.

Hope    that    helps.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

I have a dream that one day butts will unclench and humor will issue forth from the owners of said butts.   Am I too optimistic?

@CatherineofAragon There's always hope

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Damn.  Then I made a dreadful mistake early on @RoosGirl  .... I chose "thin" over "funny"   Sorry.   :shrug:

Offline edpc

Always nice when Mrs. Kravitz stops by.

Offline edpc

Damn.  Then I made a dreadful mistake early on @RoosGirl  .... I chose "thin" over "funny"   Sorry.   :shrug:

Perhaps you should be Light In Virginia instead.