Author Topic: Donald Trump 'Starts His Official Work Day At 11am', Leaked Schedules Reveal  (Read 8466 times)

Silver Pines

I     will    type     slow    so   you    can    understand.   Every    workday    starts   and  stops.   3    A.   M.   or   so    seems   to    be    President Trumps      end    of    work    day.

Hope    that    helps.

@Fantom

It doesn't.  The articles I've seen say his day ends at 6 p.m.

Where'd you get the "seems" to end at 3 in the morning, lol?

Offline RoosGirl

Damn.  Then I made a dreadful mistake early on @RoosGirl  .... I chose "thin" over "funny"   Sorry.   :shrug:

! No longer available

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

It doesn't.  The articles I've seen say his day ends at 6 p.m.

Where'd you get the "seems" to end at 3 in the morning, lol?

You are so easy, at least that is the word... just kidding.  :tongue2:

President Trumps fireside tweets are part of the workday, they set the agenda the democrat media for the next day must cover. Really you should give up the hate. Trump is a notorious worker. Everyone not blinded by Gorilla Tube knows that.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Right_in_Virginia

Perhaps you should be Light In Virginia instead.

LOL.  I prefer Svelte in Virginia.   :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

You found this too quickly.  Have the answer at the ready do you?  @RoosGirl    :pondering:

Yeah, anyone under the age of ancient knows that song, whether we want to or not.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, anyone under the age of ancient knows that song, whether we want to or not.

Admirable spin, girl.  Admirable.   888blackhat

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@RoosGirl

Trainor is so proud of her bass, she lost 20 lbs for her upcoming wedding.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Silver Pines

LOL.  I prefer Svelte in Virginia.   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

Okay, help me out.  A person has to be either funny or thin...?  Can't be both?  What?

Besides, you like to gorge on desserts, don't you?  Hard to keep the weight down when you're carb loading.

Silver Pines

You are so easy, at least that is the word... just kidding.  :tongue2:

President Trumps fireside tweets are part of the workday, they set the agenda the democrat media for the next day must cover. Really you should give up the hate. Trump is a notorious worker. Everyone not blinded by Gorilla Tube knows that.

@Fantom

Okay, so it is just your personal scenario.

*headpat*

Offline Fantom

This the the song us Ancients know.

Rockin' world go round
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

Okay, so it is just your personal scenario.

*headpat*

Looks like I am in someones head...LOL.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

This the the song us Ancients know.

Rockin' world go round

A song originally written by a man who enjoyed men.

Offline corbe

This Thread needs a skinny chick

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

This Thread needs a skinny chick.

You couldn't find one with an Adam's apple smaller than a baseball?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Thing No 2 could have been wearing a dress and not looked more feminine than he does there.  Sheesh.

I'll go for that, but I think a combo of Prissy and Constipated would be more accurate.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

Admirable spin, girl.  Admirable.   888blackhat

Hey, I'm glad that "thin" thing worked out for you.  But I'm more glad that my thinking you're unfunny got to you enough that you felt the need to tell us all how thin you are.  Course, we can't see you so you could be unfunny and a lard ass, but we'll go with thin since it's so important to you.  Feel better now?

Offline Fantom

A song originally written by a man who enjoyed men.

Yet about women. Man and woman.

Notice the artist I posted...... interesting factoid you know though... hmmn  :pondering:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Hey, I'm glad that "thin" thing worked out for you.  But I'm more glad that my thinking you're unfunny got to you enough that you felt the need to tell us all how thin you are.  Course, we can't see you so you could be unfunny and a lard ass, but we'll go with thin since it's so important to you.  Feel better now?

Why the hate Roos?

She was giving you props.

Frederick Douglass

Offline ConstitutionRose

:amen: So he "works" at the White house starting at 11, ends up working the lines ..including his fireside tweets till 3-4 Am.

I am cool with this. I certainly need more downtime than that.

I have been thinking about this and most days I don't start on site client work until 11 am.  I start working on e-mails, phone calls, computer work, things I can fix remotely and reading as soon as I get up.  By the time  that stuff is cleared up, the pets fed, the dishwasher emptied, a little food consummed, showered and dressed, it's almost always 10:30 or 11:00 before I get on the road to client locations.

As I have said often, I am not a Trump fan, but real is that not everyone works in the same way.

I do wish he would quit with the 3:00 am tweets - and a bunch of other stuff.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Let go.  Pushing this will not end well @RoosGirl

Just walk away.

Offline RoosGirl

Why the hate Roos?

She was giving you props.

No. She wasn't.

Offline RoosGirl

Just walk away.

Oh, you finally applied and got the mod position? 

Offline edpc

Just walk away.

You get cranky when you're hungry.......

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Trainor is so proud of her bass, she lost 20 lbs for her upcoming wedding.

Hah, nothing says "I love you" like fainting at the altar because you haven't eaten anything in the last 5 days.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:03:07 am by RoosGirl »

Offline corbe

If I have covfefe made by 11AM I'm ahead of schedule but I'm retired for the most part and obviously drink/smoke to much at night.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.