Author Topic: Donald Trump 'Starts His Official Work Day At 11am', Leaked Schedules Reveal  (Read 8470 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Donald Trump begins his official work day as late as 11am and is known to clock off at 6pm, leaked copies of his private schedule reportedly reveal.

The US president often has ill-defined “executive time” scheduled in the early morning and at other points in the day, according to the political website Axios.

The periods are used for Mr Trump to make phone calls, watch television and send tweets, it was claimed – often from his private residence in the White House.

The late official start contrasts with Mr Trump’s early months in the White House and with previous presidents.

George W Bush typically arrived in the Oval Office by 6.45am while Barack Obama would work out before holding meetings from 9am or 10am.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-starts-official-162715666.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You’ve got to figure much of the morning entails taming and organizing that hairdo.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Barack Obama would work out before holding meetings from 9am or 10am.

Eh, bullshit. Mark Levin used to read his daily itinerary daily on his show and nothing was scheduled before 1pm on a daily basis.

BTW, MSM. If Donny is loafing around all morning, how comes he set the news cycle every morning early with Tweets? Doesn't sound disengaged to me.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hell, his wife Michael was putting up more raw pounds than Tinker Bell himself was.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Silver Pines

Barack Obama would work out before holding meetings from 9am or 10am.

Eh, bullshit. Mark Levin used to read his daily itinerary daily on his show and nothing was scheduled before 1pm on a daily basis.

BTW, MSM. If Donny is loafing around all morning, how comes he set the news cycle every morning early with Tweets? Doesn't sound disengaged to me.

@Frank Cannon, yeah, but Levin isn’t the leader of the free world.  I’m pretty sure Trump has more work to do.

As far as the tweeting , hell, I can do that when I’m cuddled up on the couch drinking coffee in the mornings.  I guess it’s being engaged, at least in a way,  but it sure isn’t work.

Offline goodwithagun

Wow. And he doesn’t even drink.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Out of curiosity, what draws posters to threads like this?  (I come over to chuckle)

Could it be the word "leaked"   :pondering:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't give a damn what his work schedule is as long as he keeps doing what he has been doing this past year.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't give a damn what his work schedule is as long as he keeps doing what he has been doing this past year.

A voice of reason!  Bless you @Bigun    :beer:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agreed, Bigun!

Offline Fantom

Hell, his wife Michael was putting up more raw pounds than Tinker Bell himself was.

[imghttps://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_480w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/05/20/Others/Images/2015-05-20/ST-micheleworkout11901432155545.jpg?uuid=EIaT7v8zEeSMd78nRoXh3w[/img]http://[imghttps://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2014/06/04/04-obama-workout-2-ONE_TIME_USE.w710.h473.jpg[/img]

Their both duds Jim... well they are both XY chromosome anyways.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:22:14 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

:amen: So he "works" at the White house starting at 11, ends up working the lines ..including his fireside tweets till 3-4 Am.

I am cool with this. I certainly need more downtime than that.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

Wow. And he doesn’t even drink.

Well, it is obvious Trump has to give lessor underlings time to come up to speed.

I can respect that.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon, yeah, but Levin isn’t the leader of the free world.  I’m pretty sure Trump has more work to do.

As far as the tweeting , hell, I can do that when I’m cuddled up on the couch drinking coffee in the mornings.  I guess it’s being engaged, at least in a way,  but it sure isn’t work.

Hey knucklehead. Levin was reading Obama's itinerary.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yahoo news is the latest fav resource from which to draw daily dosage of #nevertrump material
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GrouchoTex

I have to admit, this doesn't concern me so much.
I routinely go in early, work my rear end off, then the afternoons are lighter, where I can surf the web, and engage with my fellow chuckleheads on TBR.

Offline GrouchoTex

...or is it knuckleheads?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We all know he likes to do his tweetstorms at around 3 a.m. That adds up to about 8 hours of sleep, minus any winding down and waking up.

So he's a night owl. Big whoop!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yahoo news is the latest fav resource from which to draw daily dosage of #nevertrump material
This isn't even attacking the source, it's attacking the middleman! The article is from The Telegraph, a British newspaper (and a conservative-leaning one at that).

As usual, Yahoo didn't write it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fantom

...or is it knuckleheads?

Well, considerin' most are Ted Patriots, trumpansies would consider us  Canuckelheads.  :smokin:

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Hey knucklehead. Levin was reading Obama's itinerary.

@Frank Cannon

Oh, lmao.  Well, then, they’re both lazy as hell.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Oh, lmao.  Well, then, they’re both lazy as hell.

You are beyond help. I am going to bump an old Moore thread so you can get some therapy.

Roy sleeps with one of these.....the other wears a hat.

Silver Pines

I can’t wait to troll my father-in-law with this.  He’s a driven Type A who gets up at 4 to work out before going to work, and he thinks anyone who stays in bed past seven on the weekends is worthless.

And he loves Trump.    :laugh: