Author Topic: Donald Trump 'Starts His Official Work Day At 11am', Leaked Schedules Reveal  (Read 8467 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Yet about women. Man and woman.

Notice the artist I posted...... interesting factoid you know though... hmmn  :pondering:

There's nothing quite like Queen, but that wasn't half bad.  Briefers are so musically well-versed!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Fantom

I have been thinking about this and most days I don't start on site client work until 11 am.  I start working on e-mails, phone calls, computer work, things I can fix remotely and reading as soon as I get up.  By the time  that stuff is cleared up, the pets fed, the dishwasher emptied, a little food consummed, showered and dressed, it's almost always 10:30 or 11:00 before I get on the road to client locations.

As I have said often, I am not a Trump fan, but real is that not everyone works in the same way.

I do wish he would quit with the 3:00 am tweets - and a bunch of other stuff.

A fair comment. 

Generally I start a few hours before daybreak Say 4 am... I am a bricklayer in Oklahoma, want to beat the heat. Although I can satay up late tonight.. as tomorrow ... no work sub- freezing global warming.

Back to point, yes it starts with e-mails and other sundry details of running a small business.  Can only imagine what Trump deals with. I do like his 3 am tweets... cuts through the democrat/marxist propaganda morning "news"...cough cough.

I do appreciate your thoughtful post @ConstitutionRose . It is too rare here. Though we disagree on some minor aspects... that is good.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yet about women. Man and woman.

Notice the artist I posted...... interesting factoid you know though... hmmn  :pondering:

What's Kid Rock know about fat bottomed girls?  Especially since he was famously with anorexic Miss Hepatitis C 2002 Pam Anderson.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:16:19 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

There's nothing quite like Queen, but that wasn't half bad.  Briefers are so musically well-versed!

Yeah, and RoosKid, who is 5, was on the toilet a couple months ago and I heard him singing "Another One Bites The Dust."

Offline Polly Ticks

Yeah, and RoosKid, who is 5, was on the toilet a couple months ago and I heard him singing "Another One Bites The Dust."

:rolling:

I hear the acoustics are usually pretty good in the bathroom.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Fantom

Thank you @Polly Ticks .

Queen is the real version. This was country metal...sorta. Steel guitar...snicker. Kid Rock does light it up a bit more.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

:rolling:

I hear the acoustics are usually pretty good in the bathroom.

Heh, that is where I sound off my best.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Why the hate Roos?

She was giving you props.

Honestly, the right throws that word around these days more than the left ever did.

Offline Fantom

What's Kid Rock know about fat bottomed girls?  Especially since he was famously with anorexic Miss Hepatitis C 2002 Pam Anderson.

You're reachin' edpc. I am going to go mix another drink and file your post where it belongs.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Let go.  Pushing this will not end well @RoosGirl

Just walk away.

LMAO!

Online Right_in_Virginia

LMAO!

Good to know.  Thanks for sharing. 

Offline Fantom

No. She wasn't.

@RoosGirl

I thought this was decent outreach... for Right. 

Admirable spin, girl.  Admirable.   888blackhat
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:27:30 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

I thought this was decent outreach... for Nancy.

Oh, I didn't know we were using a sliding scale.  Okay then.

But not really.   ^-^

Offline edpc

You're reachin' edpc. I am going to go mix another drink and file your post where it belongs.

While you're at it, get a map to the stars and find Heidi Fleiss - another one of Robert Richie's skanks.

Offline Fantom

Oh, I didn't know we were using a sliding scale.  Okay then.

But not really.   ^-^

Crap, you caught my mistake.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Good to know.  Thanks for sharing.

@Right_in_Virginia

Still flustered, huh?

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL.  I prefer Svelte in Virginia.   :laugh:

Virginia is for lovers so you should be Copulating in Virginia.....if she will let you.

Offline Frank Cannon

.... obviously drink/smoke to much at night.

From your posting style your drink of choice is gasoline and you're smoking asphalt roofing tiles.

Offline Fantom

@Polly Ticks

Here is another one for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3JB5UykJdY&index=19&list=RDIg-9RDH5dZ0.

I have seen music. At an outlaw place, the edge of society..... a Concert pianist from California smoked by twin brothers(12 years old) playing the "Snoopy tune". Likewise there... this friend of mine. https://randycrouch.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4JCFy6qYY   He makes his own electric pickups. I've seen him outduel some fine electric guitars.

Just one word of caution... do not hand him your bag to roll a joint.  ^-^

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

From your posting style your drink of choice is gasoline and you're smoking asphalt roofing tiles.

It's an acquired taste @Frank Cannon, as is my posting style. 
    I'm not gonna bore you with the Winstons or pot pictures, but this is a hell of a fresh Texas Lager brewed near by.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

It's an acquired taste @Frank Cannon, as is my posting style. 
    I'm not gonna bore you with the Winstons or pot pictures, but this is a hell of a fresh Texas Lager brewed near by.

Yeah. I can just imagine what that river looks like....

Offline edpc

At 5.2% ABV, why bother?

Offline Frank Cannon

At 5.2% ABV, why bother?

Alcohol content doesn't matter to him. He works off volume. 12 or 15 of those an hour and he is flying. 

Offline edpc

Alcohol content doesn't matter to him. He works off volume. 12 or 15 of those an hour and he is flying.

Two or three of these at 9.6% works for me.

Offline Frank Cannon

Two or three of these at 9.6% works for me.

They make a half decent IPA.