Author Topic: Donald Trump 'Starts His Official Work Day At 11am', Leaked Schedules Reveal  (Read 8544 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
There's nothing quite like Queen, but that wasn't half bad.  Briefers are so musically well-versed!

Queen was a lot easier to take before the advent of youtube, where you could actually See Freddie Mercury sashaying around.

Fat Bottom Girls? I prefer the rewrite.

! No longer available

Even David and Nigel said they'd over reached on that one, as they were chased around by overly ample ladies who took it all too seriously.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They make a half decent IPA.

They do, but I'm partial to Stone Ruination DIPA.  One of these days, I'll get my hands on a Pliny to see what all the fuss is about.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online roamer_1

I don't give a damn what his work schedule is as long as he keeps doing what he has been doing this past year.

I am not much on Trump, but I won't cuss him for this.
I tended to stay in the office in the mornings too, taking my first meetings mid morning or early afternoon.Doesn't mean I wasn't working.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Virginia is for lovers so you should be Copulating in Virginia.....if she will let you.

Did this make sense, even to you????

Offline ConstitutionRose

A fair comment. 

Generally I start a few hours before daybreak Say 4 am... I am a bricklayer in Oklahoma, want to beat the heat. Although I can satay up late tonight.. as tomorrow ... no work sub- freezing global warming.

Back to point, yes it starts with e-mails and other sundry details of running a small business.  Can only imagine what Trump deals with. I do like his 3 am tweets... cuts through the democrat/marxist propaganda morning "news"...cough cough.

I do appreciate your thoughtful post @ConstitutionRose . It is too rare here. Though we disagree on some minor aspects... that is good.

I grew up in Oklahoma.  I have to claim you. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline edpc

Although I can satay up late tonight...

I hear ya!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You’ve got to figure much of the morning entails taming and organizing that hairdo.

Ya know, he could just get some implants like 'Plugs" and save all that trouble.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Out of curiosity, what draws posters to threads like this?  (I come over to chuckle)

Could it be the word "leaked"   :pondering:

I can explain that to you @Right_in_Virginia.

Any time a NTer sees a thread that might be a fun place to make fun of Trump, he (or she) lands on it like a buzzard on a carcass.

Then, of course, Trump defenders come over to explain that it is a load of horse crap.

Then NTers tell Trump defenders they are orange people.

Then ....

Well, you get it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Their both duds Jim... well they are both XY chromosome anyways.

That's something that would be interesting to look into.

But, we still know almost nothing about either Obama.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yahoo news is the latest fav resource from which to draw daily dosage of #nevertrump material

Yep.  I go over there daily just for fun to see what they've dug up.  Often it is laughable.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This isn't even attacking the source, it's attacking the middleman! The article is from The Telegraph, a British newspaper (and a conservative-leaning one at that).

As usual, Yahoo didn't write it.

Yahoo doesn't write stuff, but they find stuff and put a big ole headline on it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You are basing a troll off a book that is getting panned by even left wing outlets for being full of lies? Now that IS funny.

Trolling family members is not funny to me.  I disagree with some of my family but I would never, never troll or ague Trump with any of them..

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yahoo doesn't write stuff, but they find stuff and put a big ole headline on it.

@Emjay
Since they are now Verizon we can expect they will charge you to read the article they re-purposed.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Horse picture.... I must have missed the Chelsea Clinton photo.

Poor Chelsea, Hubbell was a really ugly dude.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Let go.  Pushing this will not end well @RoosGirl

Just walk away.

Sorry, @Right_in_Virginia   It will end exactly like she wants it to.  Most of her posts are intended to insult, make sexual innuendos, or disrupt.  That's why I have her on ignore.

Offline RoosGirl

Sorry, @Right_in_Virginia   It will end exactly like she wants it to.  Most of her posts are intended to insult, make sexual innuendos, or disrupt.  That's why I have her on ignore.

I see you're trying to stir it back up though.  Good thing I have you on ignore, too.

Silver Pines

Trolling family members is not funny to me.  I disagree with some of my family but I would never, never troll or ague Trump with any of them..

@Emjay

This is because you are holy.  Also because you don't understand an affectionate relationship where two people tease each other.  This is due to your utter lack of a sense of humor.

Glad I'm not you, lady.

Offline edpc

Glad I'm not you, lady.

Why waste your time when you’re on ‘ignore’...?   :nono:

Offline Frank Cannon

I see you're trying to stir it back up though.  Good thing I have you on ignore, too.

Offline RoosGirl

Who is that? Looks like it's from a show I'm much too young to have seen.

Offline Frank Cannon

Who is that? Looks like it's from a show I'm much too young to have seen.

You don't know who Mrs Kravitz is?

Silver Pines

Why waste your time when you’re on ‘ignore’...?   :nono:

@edpc

:cool:

Offline RoosGirl

You don't know who Mrs Kravitz is?

Apparently the nosy neighbor, in a show I'm much too young to have ever seen.

Offline musiclady

I have to admit, this doesn't concern me so much.
I routinely go in early, work my rear end off, then the afternoons are lighter, where I can surf the web, and engage with my fellow chuckleheads on TBR.

As long as you also weren't concerned about Obama's laziness.

Those who attacked Obama for being a sloth (he was) and praise Trump for it (he is) have a few things awry in their priorities.

It's not wrong for them, and right for us.

Or at least it shouldn't be.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.