Author Topic: McConnell Mocks ‘Political Genius’ Bannon Over Moore Defeat: He Threw Away a Seat in ‘The Reddest St  (Read 7179 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes and it received so much national coverage, it was on another level.  There’s no excuse for a candidate in a state where there’s a 2-1 voter advantage to lose, even in a special election.  You can directly attribute that lack of enthusiasm him – both locally and nationally – to a terrible candidate. The president arrived late to the game and would not even go to the state itself to endorse him.  He stayed across the line in Pensacola.  Moore sucked and even the people at Breitbart now say so.

Yet, somehow, the rest of us are wrong and just can’t get the wisdom of you – a person with the screen name denoting a large man who whinges about everything like a little girl.

BS.  You seem to thrive on it.  I'm sorry for you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm sorry for you.

That is a shame, because my life revolves around the daily validation I was hoping to get from some loudmouth f f on the internet.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

That is a shame, because my life revolves around the daily validation I was hoping to get from some loudmouth f f on the internet.

At this point, I'm pretty convinced it revolves around preserving the status quo in Washington.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I  always call myself "The loudmouth at the end of the bar."  Does that help?

BTW, I wish you to have a Blessed and Merry Christmas! :tree3:

May you get your presents unwrapped before Bigun!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

At this point, I'm pretty convinced it revolves around preserving the status quo in Washington.

That's not a surprising perspective from the designated driver of the self-important, holier than thou, delusional, circle jerk express.

Offline edpc

BTW, I wish you to have a Blessed and Merry Christmas! :tree3:

Merry Christmas to you as well, CL.

**present :tree3: **present

Offline ArneFufkin

Seems to me that Bannons horse made it further than McConnells..... now just who is the genius here again Mitch?

Bannon needs to get over himself.

Hillary Clinton would be President today had not Reince Priebus, Paul Ryan and the "GOPe" put their significant GOTV and marketing resources and support behind Trump's campaign before the Convention and especially in the upper Midwestern markets of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

The Breitbart-esque notion that Trump won despite the opposition of the "GOP Establishment" is ignorant.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey!  @ArneFufkin!  LTNS!  Merry Christmas, buddy!! :tree3: :tree3:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Lol, ouch...

I happened to save a poll from a gun group in Alabama... this was how popular his Luther Strange was.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline edpc

I happened to save a poll from a gun group in Alabama... this was how popular his Luther Strange was.

Strange wasn't MY candidate - he was Trump's.  Perhaps you've forgotten that endorsement from the primary.  Too bad your meaningless poll didn't carry weight on Dec 12th.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 12:29:29 am by edpc »

Offline ArneFufkin

Hey!  @ArneFufkin!  LTNS!  Merry Christmas, buddy!! :tree3: :tree3:

Thanks CL!

Celebrating the birth of our savior is one of the highlights of my world.

Offline Suppressed

I'd rather have the status quo than the incessant leftward drive from those who push terrible candidates like Moore, O'Donnell, Akin, and Angle.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'd rather have the status quo than the incessant leftward drive from those who push terrible candidates like Moore, O'Donnell, Akin, and Angle.

So we allow the elites to tell us peons who we can have to represent us.  I don't think so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

Bannon is a piece of garbage who backs garbage candidates.  Anyone who still doubts it should check out Paul Nehlen’s Twitter.  He raves about angry Jews, Ben Shapiro buying people for shekels, and his refusal to put Jews before white people.

On Christmas Eve, he sent out a graphic of Calvary with the three crosses, “it’s okay to be white” on the center Cross.

Bannon backed him and there was no way he didn’t know about his views.  Nehlen is an open book.  That alone is reason enough to flush Bannon.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Hillary Clinton would be President today had not Reince Priebus, Paul Ryan and the "GOPe" put their significant GOTV and marketing resources and support behind Trump's campaign before the Convention and especially in the upper Midwestern markets of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

The Breitbart-esque notion that Trump won despite the opposition of the "GOP Establishment" is ignorant.

Well that was the battle cry from places like FR...here...Fox News and most Conservative news outlets that drank the kool aid and went all in on Trump.

Bannon was the rebel genius behind the man.  He was adamantly defended here by many that are now starting to toss him under the bus.  (IIRC you weren't one of the cheerleaders so that doesn't include you in my aforementioned reference.)

Funny how that works.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Trump was not nearly as good as Hillary was bad.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

Bannon is a piece of garbage who backs garbage candidates.  Anyone who still doubts it should check out Paul Nehlen’s Twitter.  He raves about angry Jews, Ben Shapiro buying people for shekels, and his refusal to put Jews before white people.

On Christmas Eve, he sent out a graphic of Calvary with the three crosses, “it’s okay to be white” on the center Cross.

Bannon backed him and there was no way he didn’t know about his views.  Nehlen is an open book.  That alone is reason enough to flush Bannon.

Bannon is all for these candidates, until he isn’t…

https://www.yahoo.com/news/steve-bannon-cuts-ties-far-202831919.html

Offline GrouchoTex

There are other stories out there from different sources.  That's just the first one I found.  Here's one from Hotair, which links to additional articles within it.  Bottom line is, people like Marlow, Bannon, and O'Keefe were doing what they did for reasons not related to faith in Moore.  I believe that was the original point Tex was making.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/22/okay-now-admit-believed-roy-moores-accusers/

@edpc

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make. These Brietbert folks on Moore's staff were backing him for reasons that had nothing to do with Moore, or their belief in him to be "the" guy.