Author Topic: ‘Never Trump’ Conservatives Soften to President Trump, Hail His Achievements  (Read 19149 times)

Offline LMAO

I did not vote for Donald Trump and at times in 2016 I wish we had a different candidate.

But if we can get this economy rolling and at the same time Trump is willing to take on much-needed budget cuts he will have my enthusiastic support in 2020

I get why some conservatives  still are not happy with him being in the office but the fact is he is now and I’m not gonna refight the 2016 election

But for those who were his supporters then and continue to be, I do agree that if Hillary Clinton was elected, there are things that conservatives favor that we would never get

So I guess I’m agnostic when it comes to the Donald Trump presidency and we’ll see what 2020
 brings.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

No one has mentioned this and it may be totally off topic but Trump has given us a great First Lady.

Melania is a STAR.

Melania is a very Beautiful Woman and much prettier than his American attempt at Marriage~Marla.  With that being said American Women are the best in the crazy, <bleep> category, G_d bless you all.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mesaclone

Merry Christmas, @Mesaclone Have a great day.  I love eggnog but will have to settle for beer.

Merry Christmas......nothin' wrong with some good eggnog!!!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline RoosGirl

@Emjay

Why not?  How does it hurt?

@CatherineofAragon
I am constantly and consistently amazed at how very personally people take it when a cut-up like me criticizes the president. 

I am constantly and consistently amazed that if I speak to some members here like the president does to some people via Twitter that I am Lex Loki for it and he is SuperThor.

I am constantly and consistently amazed that some of the same people who laud Trump for being a fighter act like shrinking violets at the slightest hint of disagreement.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Melania is a very Beautiful Woman and much prettier than his American attempt at Marriage~Marla.  With that being said American Women are the best in the crazy, <bleep> category, G_d bless you all.

Not dissing American women at all but Melania is in a special category.  She just exudes class in every situation.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

Not dissing American women at all but Melania is in a special category.  She just exudes class in every situation.

You're just saying that to see if I'll post the nude pic of her again.

Offline RoosGirl

You do that @RoosGirl and I'll ping the usual suspects that always report me.

So you're trying to talk me into it?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Merry Christmas......nothin' wrong with some good eggnog!!!

Nothing at all.  But if you even look at a cup of it, you gain ten pounds.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

So you're trying to talk me into it?

To quick for me there @RoosGirl  BUT  Yes post it.  I'm tired of being the focus of nudies around here, Mods must think I spend all my time on p0rn sites, unfortunately it's just gonna get worse for me, since my ol lady left me, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

Pay no mind to him.

Offline Frank Cannon

She exudes way more than that sister.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

To quick for me there @RoosGirl  BUT  Yes post it.  I'm tired of being the focus of nudies around here, Mods must think I spend all my time on p0rn sites, unfortunately it's just gonna get worse for me, since my ol lady left me, again.

Wait, this isn't a p0rn site?

That explains quite a lot.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

Wait, this isn't a p0rn site?

That explains quite a lot.

You really are reading it for the articles.

You really are reading it for the articles.

I DO NOT READ THE ARTICLES!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

I DO NOT READ THE ARTICLES!

Just here to stare at my avatar then?

Please.

Your avatar has nothing on mod8's.

Offline Frank Cannon

I do more than just stare.

Offline RoosGirl

I do more than just stare.

Throw darts and pretend it's really me?

Online corbe

@Hoodat

Someone else here has those long, silky, sexy legs in their Avatar, mesmerizing and downright distracting and should be banned!

Offline aligncare

Merry Christmas to you as well!
I have never felt the need to "rub it in" regarding those who have opposed Trump throughout...I started myself as a Rubio guy and have a number of "don't know if I can support this guy" moments as a Trump supporter. So we have all evolved regarding Mr. Trump and his candidacy...and this is even more true of his presidency. The people who get me fired up are the drive by "orange monkey" trolls who would crap on the President if he gave them a free unicorn and a pot of gold...I have no animus whatsoever with those like yourself who express dislike for certain actions and/or policies. No man, and especially no president/politician, should escape careful criticism...even harsh criticism.

As I've said, we need to all keep our eye on the true enemy of conservatism...the Left in all its aspects. We, as a group, must be able to disagree...even passionately...while understanding that we must also have the capacity to unite when needed to oppose the never relenting assault from the Left.

I haven’t evolved at all in relation to Trump. I’m still a founding member of the Donald Trump Pom Pom brigade; me, DC and RiV. I’m just sorry alicewonders and repub4Trump are not around to bask in the glow of President Trump’s great first year in office.

GO TRUMP!

By the time President Trump winds up his second term he will have replaced Ronald Reagan as my favorite American president. Bigly.

Merry Christmas, Mesaclone! I hope you’re enjoying the best Christmas season ever!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I haven’t evolved at all in relation to Trump. I’m still a founding member of the Donald Trump Pom Pom brigade; me, DC and RiV. I’m just sorry alicewonders and repub4Trump are not around to bask in the glow of President Trump’s great first year in office.

GO TRUMP!

By the time President Trump winds up his second term he will have replaced Ronald Reagan as my favorite American president. Bigly.

Merry Christmas, Mesaclone! I hope you’re enjoying the best Christmas season ever!

Had to come back to the thread to just say:

Don't leave out @truth_seeker , Sal!    ^-^     And @katzenjammer !  And @flowers !

They, along with @alicewonders were right along with us from the beginning!   

Merry Christmas, my Sicilian 'brother'    :beer:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Had to come back to the thread to just say:

Don't leave out @truth_seeker , Sal!    ^-^     And @katzenjammer !  And @flowers !

They, along with @alicewonders were right along with us from the beginning!   

Merry Christmas, my Sicilian 'brother'    :beer:

Merry Christmas, DC!  :tree3:

Yeah, I knew the minute I started that thought I’d wind up leaving out a bunch of good Trump supporters.

The presidential campaign now seems ages ago. It’s hard to recall who was there from the beginning for Donald Trump and who jumped on board later along. Those were the days, my friend.  :beer:

t_s, katz, flowers, others I’m sure we’re leaving out. Shame our happy home got busted up and so many good people left during those hostile days of Trump hatred. Though it’s nice to see here that so many have come around in their thinking.  :patriot:

Offline LMAO

So Lennon came back from the dead in 1981 to make that statement?  :pondering:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So Lennon came back from the dead in 1981 to make that statement?  :pondering:

:2popcorn:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!