Author Topic: ‘Never Trump’ Conservatives Soften to President Trump, Hail His Achievements  (Read 19157 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Wasn't katzenjammer the guy who was banned for doxxing other members?

Offline Frank Cannon

So Lennon came back from the dead in 1981 to make that statement?  :pondering:

Well he died in 1980, but it took a couple months for the paperwork to go through.....

Offline Frank Cannon

Wasn't katzenjammer the guy who was banned for doxxing other members?

You have that wrong. He got banned for botoxing other members. We have a strong policy about that.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well he died in 1980, but it took a couple months for the paperwork to go through.....

Good one!   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Merry Christmas, DC!  :tree3:

Yeah, I knew the minute I started that thought I’d wind up leaving out a bunch of good Trump supporters.

The presidential campaign now seems ages ago. It’s hard to recall who was there from the beginning for Donald Trump and who jumped on board later along. Those were the days, my friend.  :beer:

t_s, katz, flowers, others I’m sure we’re leaving out. Shame our happy home got busted up and so many good people left during those hostile days of Trump hatred. Though it’s nice to see here that so many have come around in their thinking.  :patriot:

www.freerepublic.com

:whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

You have that wrong. He got banned for botoxing other members. We have a strong policy about that.
That's a shame. My worry lines are coming back.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

...thanks for that big chuckle, Frank. Cheers  :beer:

I’d like to add, and I mean this in all sincerity from the bottom of my heart — no, from the bottom of my soul...I never have liked you.  :silly:

Merry Christmas! (or merry whatever pagan holiday you celebrate)  :laugh:

Online corbe

Someone got up mighty early and peed in a few Wheaties bowls this morning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...thanks for that big chuckle, Frank. Cheers  :beer:

I’d like to add, and I mean this in all sincerity from the bottom of my heart — no, from the bottom of my soul...I never have liked you.  :silly:

Merry Christmas! (or merry whatever pagan holiday you celebrate)  :laugh:

That reminds me, I forgot to wish everybody a "Cool Yule" yesterday.  Fortunately it's a 12-day holiday, so it still works. 

Some Mead!   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Someone got up mighty early and peed in a few Wheaties bowls this morning.

I hope you can recognize the (mostly) good natured ribbing going on here. It’s all in the spirit of the Christmas season.

Wheaties? I thought Wheaties identifies as Cheerios now? (Gosh I can’t keep my cereals straight any more)

Before I forget, let me say Merry Christmas to my favorite NeverTrumper. Unfortunately, he’s not here...

So, I guess you’ll have to do...Merry Christmas, corbe!  :tree3:

All the best to you and to all the rest of the little Who-nevers in Whoville.

:beer:

Offline RoosGirl

Why is there a picture of John Lithgow next to a quote from Abraham Lincoln?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Wheaties? I thought Wheaties identifies as Cheerios now? (Gosh I can’t keep my cereals straight any more)

:beer:

It's all about the Gluten, doood.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why is there a picture of John Lithgow next to a quote from Abraham Lincoln?

Photoshop!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

Thank You @aligncare and a Merry Christmas to you and that bunch of folks you run with and I mean that sincerely.  It's been a h3ll of a lot of fun bouncing off you guys/gals this year.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
I am constantly and consistently amazed at how very personally people take it when a cut-up like me criticizes the president. 

I am constantly and consistently amazed that if I speak to some members here like the president does to some people via Twitter that I am Lex Loki for it and he is SuperThor.

I am constantly and consistently amazed that some of the same people who laud Trump for being a fighter act like shrinking violets at the slightest hint of disagreement.

@RoosGirl

Well, that's different.  Trump's special.  If he goes after someone, it's righteous and just.

That's the kind of thinking that develops when people get emotionally wrapped up in politicians. 

I'm glad I'm not floating on a cloud of love for Ted Cruz.  I might get prickly, too, waiting for someone to diss the object of my affection.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@RoosGirl

Well, that's different.  Trump's special.  If he goes after someone, it's righteous and just.

That's the kind of thinking that develops when people get emotionally wrapped up in politicians. 

I'm glad I'm not floating on a cloud of love for Ted Cruz.  I might get prickly, too, waiting for someone to diss the object of my affection.

I've yet to meet a politician who wasn't a personal POS the second they got away from a camera.  It's a filthy business, so I found it a lot easier to simply distrust every last one of them.  I guess I'm a cynic.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

Fine, Merry Christmas to all Orange loving Trumkins and Hillary loving Never Trumpers, dammit!

Just goofing off, Merry Christmas to all,
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 02:35:04 am by GrouchoTex »

Offline GrouchoTex

I've yet to meet a politician who wasn't a personal POS the second they got away from a camera.  It's a filthy business, so I found it a lot easier to simply distrust every last one of them.  I guess I'm a cynic.

Agreed, and All humans all fallible.
Everyone of us.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agreed, and All humans all fallible.
Everyone of us.

Yes, we're all fallible, and I have lots of fallen friends who are 100X better people than the best politician I've ever met.  Snake in a wheel rut low.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

Yes, we're all fallible, and I have lots of fallen friends who are 100X better people than the best politician I've ever met.  Snake in a wheel rut low.
:amen:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
To summarize: You've shut out any and all voices that might contradict the anti-intellectual house of cards you've built...because the cognitive dissonance generated in your head by such radically liberal voices as Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Newt Gingrich, Jerry Falwell Jr, James Dobson, Pat Robertson and Peggy Noonan was too deafening. Its clear you prefer an echo chamber consisting only of those who agree with you in every way, and who meet your biblical litmus test.   

If I say so myself....nailed it.

Your hubris is hilariously pathetic.

I would not be wasting my time at all on a forum like this if your charge that I prefer an 'echo chamber' had any merit whatsoever.

Unlike yourself, I do not require a daily diet of talk radio blowhards and media heads to tell me what my opinions and principles should be.  I do not require someone on radio or TV reminding me that my beliefs or views are correct either.

What I find amusing is the fact people like you are quick to charge those citing articles and authors critical of your position with 'echo chamber groupthink' and lacking ability to 'think for ourselves', and in the next breath ridicule those whom think for ourselves when refusing to accept as gospel, political evangelists that agree with you.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

@CatherineofAragon

I am constantly and consistently amazed at how very personally people take it when a cut-up like me criticizes the president. 

I am constantly and consistently amazed that if I speak to some members here like the president does to some people via Twitter that I am Lex Loki for it and he is SuperThor.

I am constantly and consistently amazed that some of the same people who laud Trump for being a fighter act like shrinking violets at the slightest hint of disagreement.

We used to get on Barack for this.     *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Fine, Merry Christmas to all Orange loving Trumkins and Hillary loving Never Trumpers, dammit!

Just goofing off, Merry Christmas to all,

:tree3:    :beer:  Merry Christmas! 

Offline RoosGirl

We used to get on Barack for this.     *****rollingeyes*****

Go ahead and get on me for it then.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online DCPatriot

Go ahead and get on me for it then.   *****rollingeyes*****

"Get on you"?     Uh...no thanks.   Think Frank has that covered.    ^-^