Author Topic: Latest Alabama poll shows Moore leading Jones 49-44  (Read 8442 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Latest Alabama poll shows Moore leading Jones 49-44
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2017, 11:37:58 pm »
He's obsessed.  He can't keep up......

I dunno, I find it interesting @TomSea finally found a Trump position (Wants Moore) that he doesn't like.  In his book, that makes him a "Never Trump."

"Hi Never Trumpers!  Meet your newest member, Tom!" 

"Hi, Tom!"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 11:39:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2017, 11:51:06 pm »
    No F'in way @TomSea could ever be an Nt'er, @Cyber Liberty.

His Cruz hate is to strong, some things just can't be fixed.
    I say this respectfully, he is a valued, contributing member in more ways than some realize, politically we agree more than we disagree and his Music taste and commitment is top notch just as @EasyAce 's is.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2017, 02:23:47 am »
    No F'in way @TomSea could ever be an Nt'er, @Cyber Liberty.

His Cruz hate is to strong, some things just can't be fixed.
    I say this respectfully, he is a valued, contributing member in more ways than some realize, politically we agree more than we disagree and his Music taste and commitment is top notch just as @EasyAce 's is.

I think it's simple.   If one loves Trump so much he would pluck out his eyes for him, then one must hate Cruz.

It's obligatory for Tom and all Trump-crush fellas and gals to hate Ted with a vengeance.  No thought is involved.

And Tom never disappoints, does he?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2017, 02:39:58 am »
It's obligatory for Tom and all Trump-crush fellas and gals to hate Ted with a vengeance.  ...

Let the record include:  This statement is the epitome of "vacuous":

adjective: vacuous
having or showing a lack of thought or intelligence; mindless.
synonyms: silly, inane, unintelligent, insipid, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, brainless, witless, vapid, vacant, empty-headed, dumb 

Offline corbe

« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2017, 02:46:05 am »
    I like @TomSea, you on the other hand @Right_in_Virginia inferring that other Briefers can be vacuous, well, that is audacious.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2017, 02:51:21 am »
    I like @TomSea, you on the other hand @Right_in_Virginia inferring that other Briefers can be vacuous, well, that is audacious.

Yes, you used a big word @corbe   Well done.

:tree3:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2017, 02:53:37 am »

She's more than that.  She was telling me this morning that she knows exactly what I know, what I feel, and what's in my heart.  Because Trump.  Bright cookie that one. We're vacuous too?  All in a day's work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2017, 02:53:50 am »
   Thank You, @Right_in_Virginia  apparently I spelt it right and used the correct Capitalization also, instead of that Randomization I love So much.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2017, 02:56:17 am »
@corbe

Is a real blessing to this forum, so is @Cyber Liberty  but I don't want to get into the chit-chat too much.

@Cyber Liberty  , seems to be sometimes a bit wound-up too tight but we all get that way.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:57:32 am by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2017, 02:59:50 am »
@corbe

Is a real blessing to this forum, so is @Cyber Liberty  but I don't want to get into the chit-chat too much.

@Cyber Liberty  , seems to be sometimes a bit wound-up too tight but we all get that way.

I think. all things considered, that's wise of you.  Some of your friends could benefit from that wisdom, you should share it, and not keep it bottled up all inside.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2017, 03:08:59 am »
    @TomSea and I agree on 90% of the stuff out there, it's that pesky 10% that beguiles the two of us at times in our relationship, but Music will always bind us as brothers.
    Any Music Thread Moderator is a Good Man/Woman in my book.

« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2017, 01:01:15 pm »
She's more than that.  She was telling me this morning that she knows exactly what I know, what I feel, and what's in my heart.  Because Trump. 

No, I did not say this @Cyber Liberty

I said your posts present a consistent opinion that reveal your feelings.  My apologies for hitting an exposed nerve. :smokin:   

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:02:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2017, 03:30:27 pm »
I think it's simple.   If one loves Trump so much he would pluck out his eyes for him, then one must hate Cruz.

It's obligatory for Tom and all Trump-crush fellas and gals to hate Ted with a vengeance.  No thought is involved.

I never understood that part. Cruz and Trump had thee same position on most of the issues. Just one did that with less bombast, provocation, and prevarication.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2017, 05:08:33 pm »

Picking on @TomSea is too easy.

However, I must point out that many of us Trump supporters were (and are) Ted Cruz supporters.

I need to get a 'Ted Cruz 2020 placard.'
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2017, 05:11:59 pm »
No, I did not say this @Cyber Liberty

I said your posts present a consistent opinion that reveal your feelings.  My apologies for hitting an exposed nerve. :smokin:

Thanks, I think.   :smokin:

:tree3:

(I am neither pro-President nor anti-President, and I was hoping my posts show that.  Otherwise, the failure has been mine.)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 05:12:28 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2017, 05:13:33 pm »

I had Cruz pegged as a light weight phony long before Trump got into politics.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2017, 05:14:29 pm »
I never understood that part. Cruz and Trump had thee same position on most of the issues. Just one did that with less bombast, provocation, and prevarication.

Some folks got wound up during the primaries and still have a little tension on the spring. Thats all.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2017, 05:30:10 pm »
I had Cruz pegged as a light weight phony long before Trump got into politics.

And have been wrong the entire time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2017, 06:19:44 pm »
Picking on @TomSea is too easy.

However, I must point out that many of us Trump supporters were (and are) Ted Cruz supporters.

I need to get a 'Ted Cruz 2020 placard.'

Well, it's easy alright.  He asks for it.

But those who actually supported Cruz and then moved to Trump, rarely became viciously opposed to everything Cruz is and stands for.   That's why those who said "I supported Cruz" and now hate his guts should not be believed.

Tis a leap too far.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2017, 06:24:49 pm »
...   That's why those who said "I supported Cruz" and now hate his guts should not be believed.

So much time is spent focused on a debate that is so old, it stinks.   

Foolish.  And counterproductive.   **nononono*

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2017, 06:32:07 pm »
So much time is spent focused on a debate that is so old, it stinks.   

Foolish.  And counterproductive.   **nononono*

Guess that's why it's been about 9 minutes since you last brought it up.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2017, 06:36:04 pm »
Guess that's why it's been about 9 minutes since you last brought it up.

*****rollingeyes*****

At least try and follow the conversation @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer ... this could help make you as clever as you think you are.

I was responding to Madam Musiclady's incessant whining.