Author Topic: JUST IN: House releases new sweeping tax plan and here’s the details… [UPDATED WITH MORE]  (Read 11965 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

In spite of my being "racist",  thanks to elitist posters I've read here...
I have come to understand why blacks riot and steal TVs. This is what
happens when government policy creates disenfranchised underclasses.
And now the GOP tax plan intentionally initiates class warfare [raising
taxes on the poor while giving tax cuts to the rich must be intentional
no one who understands history is that stupid.]

OK, so let's review...
  • You hate Republicans because they are for tax cuts to the rich oligarchs.  Check.
  • You claim being a racist is purely biblical.  Check.
  • Now you claim you are sympathetic to the Black Lives Matter crowd when they loot stores of wide-screen TVs and designer tennis shoes.  Check.
Lady, You've hit the trifecta of TBR.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:30:52 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

In spite of my being "racist",  thanks to elitist posters I've read here...
I have come to understand why blacks riot and steal TVs. This is what
happens when government policy creates disenfranchised underclasses.
And now the GOP tax plan intentionally initiates class warfare [raising
taxes on the poor while giving tax cuts to the rich must be intentional
no one who understands history is that stupid.]

LOL  Blaming someone else for you being racist.  That you, Hillary?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    That last post is just so wrong on so many levels @KingsX but Carry on it's not half as bad as most the $hit I post here, your stuff is just much deeper.

The post to which you refer is the most amazing one I've seen all day....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL  Blaming someone else for you being racist.  That you, Hillary?

I have no words.  Well, not many, but what I have I posted a couple posts above yours.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

I have no words.  Well, not many, but what I have I posted a couple posts above yours.

Elitists don't have to use many words.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

True.  All you have to do, for example, is let them see you RBF (I see we're back to Scarlett.  Approval here).
I will NOT comply.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

That last post is just so wrong on so many levels @KingsX but Carry on it's not half as bad as most the $hit I post here, your stuff is just much deeper.

My post is a commentary on what might become one of the reasons the American empire fell.
Indeed such commentary may be too deep for many posters here.

Offline RoosGirl

True.  All you have to do, for example, is let them see you RBF (I see we're back to Scarlett.  Approval here).

That other one was my Halloween costume.  No one got it.  Oh well, at least I crack myself up.

Offline RoosGirl

My post is a commentary on what might become one of the reasons the American empire fell.
Indeed such commentary may be too deep for many posters here.

Nothing elitist about this statement.   :silly:

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

" Let them eat cake."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That other one was my Halloween costume.  No one got it.  Oh well, at least I crack myself up.

Oh, I got it.  Widely recognized as the best sketch ever from the Carol Burnett Show.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

" Let them eat cake."

Have I told you the story about the first pecan grove in Georgia?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nothing elitist about this statement.   :silly:

Maybe, but it's a PhD level comment.  It's Piled High, and Deep.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm inclined to agree with you on that, but not in a good way.  You look upon the possible collapse of the USA as a wonderful thing, and you might have a bit of a challenge from all these knuckle-draggers around here, as you think of them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

Sometimes on restless nights I think of inappropriate meme's I posted that day, that the Mods didn't yank, I'm getting the funny feeling the Cake thing may keep me up tonight. Where's @Frank Cannon when you need him?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:19:47 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Right out of the gate I lose $250 in tax exemption....

Total tax:   $30

then I get to pay an extra 2 percent more than I pay now

It's not fair that you pay less than me.  You should be paying more.

Under current IRS rules I pay 10%
tax rate... the GOP is increasing my rate to $12%.

For too long, people like me have been carrying the burden for people like you.

You make a high income. I do not.

That is because I work a hell of a lot harder than you.  And in doing so, I provide a hell of a lot more value to society than do you.  And for far too long, I have been treated unfairly with a much larger burden placed upon me than have you.

I daresay you wouldn't
want to live on my low income.

Which is precisely why I have sacrificed and worked hard to achieve the income level I currently hold.

Yet you and the GOP want to take even more taxes out of it.

I want people who pay next to nothing to start paying their fair share.  I want every worker to be accountable to what our government spends by being a contributor to that budget.

I also want to put an end to all this class envy rhetoric you espouse that led us to where we are right now - $20 trillion in debt.

I get it that neither you nor the GOP cares... that's why I'm no longer voting GOP...
and I won't be the only one.

I don't care why you don't vote GOP any more than you care why I don't vote GOP.  The only question is why someone reciting DNC talking points would have ever voted GOP in the first place.  If you are looking for sympathy, you will get none from me.  Because I am the one who has been carrying your burden all these years.  And all you have shown in return is contempt.  To hell with you and your class envy bullshit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Total tax:   $30

It's not fair that you pay less than me.  You should be paying more.

For too long, people like me have been carrying the burden for people like you.

That is because I work a hell of a lot harder than you.  And in doing so, I provide a hell of a lot more value to society than do you.  And for far too long, I have been treated unfairly with a much larger burden placed upon me than have you.

Which is precisely why I have sacrificed and worked hard to achieve the income level I currently hold.

I want people who pay next to nothing to start paying their fair share.  I want every worker to be accountable to what our government spends by being a contributor to that budget.

I also want to put an end to all this class envy rhetoric you espouse that led us to where we are right now - $20 trillion in debt.

I don't care why you don't vote GOP any more than you care why I don't vote GOP.  The only question is why someone reciting DNC talking points would have ever voted GOP in the first place.  If you are looking for sympathy, you will get none from me.  Because I am the one who has been carrying your burden all these years.  And all you have shown in return is contempt.  To hell with you and your class envy bullshit.

Boom!

888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

But wait!  Read further down the thread, where she speaks approvingly of the Black Lives Matters looters.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Hoodat @Sanguine

Here's the tax system, as idolized by some, explained in beer.  It's a really good read. 

http://ijr.com/2014/05/138011-tax-system-explained-beer-2/
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sometimes on restless nights I think of inappropriate meme's I posted that day, that the Mods didn't yank, I'm getting the funny feeling the Cake thing may keep me up tonight. Where's @Frank Cannon when you need him?

@corbe if you are doing women and cake, do it right....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Hoodat @Sanguine

Here's the tax system, as idolized by some, explained in beer.  It's a really good read. 

http://ijr.com/2014/05/138011-tax-system-explained-beer-2/

That is good!

Offline RoosGirl

@corbe if you are doing women and cake, do it right....

@corbe's funny feeling over that cake it going to keep him up tonight.

Offline corbe

This Thread is useless without tacos.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That is good!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders did a version of that in a Presser the other day, only she said the 10th guy "felt bad and didn't come to the bar."
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   This Thread is useless without tacos.

And to think I was once considering posting a serious response!  How silly of me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien