Author Topic: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 25036 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Rex Tilllerson‏ @RexTilllerson 11m11 minutes ago

Whatever Intelligence Israel shared with us, we already had because Obama spied on Israel for 8 years.

Thanks, Mystery.  Gotta love Tillerson.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks, Mystery.  Gotta love Tillerson.

Yep, but media feeding frenzy in 3...2..1...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
4 months out of 70 years doesn't a trend make.  There just hasn't been enough time to see where he will land on the left vs. right line.

I would question the four months .... more like a year and four months, but I do agree with you. 

Any sane person would be a little nervous about Trump.  I know I am.  All I am going on now is what he has done since becoming President and he has done fairly well.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rex Tilllerson‏ @RexTilllerson 11m11 minutes ago

Whatever Intelligence Israel shared with us, we already had because Obama spied on Israel for 8 years.

Classic!   ^-^

Offline Jarhead

Sorry to extract just this bit, but I still have severe heartburn when anyone even remotely considers Trump a conservative.

I consider non-conservatives as the enemy.  That includes Trump.

Enemy? lol who passes the conservative smell test in your view?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I like Tillerson. Hell I like Trump's staff. It's Trump himself that is the problem. I feel for his staff.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Don't let Trump hate make you join with real hardcore liberals.

I wouldn't characterize it as hate, more severely disappointed.  He has done some things that I've liked.  I just wish his supporters and/or inner circle could somehow focus him away from all this self-inflicted static that is taking away from his agenda of improving he country.  This window of opportunity is not infinite.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RetBobbyMI

No matter what position one takes on Trump's decision to release that kind of information, one must ultimately agree that he and only he as the President has the authority to do it. Anyone who disagrees with later, fails to understand the Constitution and the laws.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Jarhead

I like Tillerson. Hell I like Trump's staff. It's Trump himself that is the problem. I feel for his staff.

Tillerson works for Trump
Tillerson likes Trump
Trumps staff works for Trump
Trumps staff likes Trump
You wouldn't know Tillerson or a large part of his staff if not for Trump

You like Tillerson and Trumps staff
You don't like Trump

Hmmmm your logic fails me
Trump is the problem? Specifically why?

Offline anubias

Who the F are you?

I just wondered if you misread her post.  I didn't see anything to get in a snit about on that one other than to say you will speak to her any way you damned well pleased, but that wasn't said.  Parsing words is generally a Democratic tactic and wanted to be sure that you didn't do it accidentally.

Silver Pines

@XenaLee

You believe the moral decay is successful in being all-encompassing... because that is how the left wants you to see it.  Despite the best efforts of the rabid left, this nation is still mostly Christian.  The decay coming from the left hasn't managed, yet, to destroy that Christianity....despite their best efforts.  I believe they did stand up for those issues.... just last November. 

No, I believe it because I have eyes and ears.  I don't know many people who don't believe this country isn't heading down a moral slope. 

Mostly Christian?  Well, that might be the claim, but during the election you had Christians defending Trump's (blank) comments left and right.  Now you have people like Jerry Falwell, Jr. saying that Trump has done more for Christians than any other president.  I'm a Christian, and God knows I'm not a good one, but I think the church in America has some self-assessment to do.

And the left can't be blamed for that.  We're not liberals' puppets.

I know full well about the character.  I didn't vote for him, after all.   But.... I will and do support him against the radical left in this country.  As long as he stands against that radical left... and not with it/them.

I support Trump's actions when he does the right thing.  I don't trust the media, but I don't trust him, either. 

Conservatism has got to be more than a movement which reacts to, allows itself to be defined by, and trolls the left. 

I care about defeating the radical left in America.  It has been my main concern for decades now.   I really don't see that changing any time soon, if ever.

What about conservatism?  Freedom, liberty, limited government?  Shouldn't we be pushing Trump to adhere to those principles, or is trolling the left enough? 

Offline Jarhead

I wouldn't characterize it as hate, more severely disappointed.  He has done some things that I've liked.  I just wish his supporters and/or inner circle could somehow focus him away from all this self-inflicted static that is taking away from his agenda of improving he country.  This window of opportunity is not infinite.

HE is not the issue, HE is not taking away from the agenda and until you realize who is making the noise and the enemy of this country is you'll remain perpetually lost.

Here's a clue: it's a loud gasp for the last remants of power structure within this country that has remained long past its shelf life.

Silver Pines

That's not my core point either.  The core point is that the classified information he apparently did reveal was secret in name only -- the fact that terrorists were building bombs inside laptop computer cases that could not be easily detected was already public knowledge.  In other words, discussing that information with the Russians was not remotely irresponsible, as the WaPo story deliberately suggested.

@Maj. Bill Martin

According to McMaster, Trump had no idea where the information came from, but gave it to the Russians, anyway. 

Sorry, that's not what I call responsible.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@XenaLee

No, I believe it because I have eyes and ears.  I don't know many people who don't believe this country isn't heading down a moral slope. 

Mostly Christian?  Well, that might be the claim, but during the election you had Christians defending Trump's (blank) comments left and right.  Now you have people like Jerry Falwell, Jr. saying that Trump has done more for Christians than any other president.  I'm a Christian, and God knows I'm not a good one, but I think the church in America has some self-assessment to do.

And the left can't be blamed for that.  We're not liberals' puppets.

I support Trump's actions when he does the right thing.  I don't trust the media, but I don't trust him, either. 

Conservatism has got to be more than a movement which reacts to, allows itself to be defined by, and trolls the left. 

What about conservatism?  Freedom, liberty, limited government?  Shouldn't we be pushing Trump to adhere to those principles, or is trolling the left enough?

Trump has supported the policemen ... he did so yesterday.  That is sorely needed.  Too many of the population believe policement are the enemy.

He's supported our servicemen ... the people Obama ignored while praising Islam.

He's tried to keep illegal immigrants from enemy countries out of the U.S. but been frustrated by liberal judges... that won't last forever.

He's made good appointments at every level... people we can respect.

He's supporting religious liberty.

I think you are letting your Trump hate trump common sense and I am so thankful I do not share your gloomy and dire opinion of this country.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
HE is not the issue,

Denial ain't a river in Egypt bubba.

Do you really want a dossier of tweets and comments?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:09:08 pm by catfish1957 »

Silver Pines

Tillerson works for Trump
Tillerson likes Trump
Trumps staff works for Trump
Trumps staff likes Trump
You wouldn't know Tillerson or a large part of his staff if not for Trump

You like Tillerson and Trumps staff
You don't like Trump

Hmmmm your logic fails me
Trump is the problem? Specifically why?

@Jarhead

So...is a person allowed to dislike Trump?  Or should he/she be shamed for it?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Jarhead

Only if it affects every facet of he/she's life and thoughts.

And even then, not shamed for it ... just sad about it.

Offline Jarhead

@Jarhead

Oh no you can most certainly but I'd say they are of the camp of double speak that conviently states after voting for the war I don't support the war but I support the troops! Hogwash

Now I must ask if you don't like the man (a personal feeling) do you support the agenda?

Next question would be who do you support?

We are going somewhere with this I promise

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't think his White House leaks anything. I firmly believe it is Democrat operatives in the intelligence community, Democrat members on the senate intel committee illegally leaking and mostly leaking false stories to the media creating the appearance of a completely out of control executive. They will do this from now all the way through his first term. The funny thing is that it is so obvious what is occurring that even when in plain view we have defenders of so called media and leakers leaking false information.

Quite simply there is an undercurrent still pissed about the election that will go through every iteration of fake scandal to overthrow Trump

I'll go you one better.

It was Obama that had HIS FBI and NSA and CIA conduct surveillance AND gather data on opposing political campaigns.

It makes the duct tape over the Watergate office door locking hardware to keep it from securing it closed, a Romper Room plot.

Then he arranged thousands to be unmasked.

Also...here you MUST recall that Maxine Waters actually bragged to the public that Barack Obama was compiling a data base "the likes that has never been seen in history".

Also....her you MUST recall that they committed these high crimes secure in the 'fact' Hillary was going to win.

I could solve this entire 'mystery' of who's behind the 'coup' and is committing high crimes and treason.   

Could do it with a towel and a few buckets of water....and 4 guyz to hold the MFer down.

YOU know it.   I know it.

I'd have Barack in Gitmo before the sun went down today.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:30:23 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I'll go you one better.

It was Obama that had HIS FBI and NSA and CIA conduct surveillance AND gather data on opposing political campaigns.

It makes the duct tape over the door locking hardware to keep it from securing it closed a Romper Room plot.

Then he arranged from thousands to be unmasked.

Also...here you MUST recall that Maxine Waters actually bragged to the public that Barack Obama was compiling a data base "the likes that has never been seen in history".

Also....her you MUST recall that they committed these high crimes secure in the 'fact' Hillary was going to win.

I could solve this entire 'mystery' of who's behind the 'coup' and is committing high crimes and treason.   

Could do it with a towel and a few buckets of water....and 4 guyz to hold the MFer down.

:beer:  Well said....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Its kinda funny watching Trumpers trying to come up with a conspiracy theory about Obama having the White House bugged just days after Trump invited the KGB into the oval office.

The preponderance of evidence says that Barack Obama has bugged the White House.

I said BEFORE the Inauguration that they were going to have to take that place to to the studs and start over.

This is a guy who used the alphabet security and law agencies to spy on opposition....and used the IRS as a weapon against Conservatives.

You're not an idiot.   So, why do you like to portray one?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jarhead

Denial ain't a river in Egypt bubba.

Do you really want a dossier of tweets and comments?

So you expect the same old GOPe politician that pretends to be presidential pretends to be conservative pretends to fight liberals while at the same time selling the country down the river.

Tweets do not make policy and they've enraged his enemies into frothing dervish frenzies and flipped the status quo on its head.

Interesting

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!

Really?

Well, that will calm things right down.    :facepalm2:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I'll go you one better.

It makes the duct tape over the Watergate office door locking hardware to keep it from securing it closed, a Romper Room plot.

Then he arranged thousands to be unmasked.

You got that right.
Let's not forget Obama's interference in a foreign election in Israel.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You got that right.
Let's not forget Obama's interference in a foreign election in Israel.

I just can't get DCP's image of Obama at Gitmo out of my mind.  So calming.

Hope he is denied conjugal visits with Reggie
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:45:03 pm by catfish1957 »