Author Topic: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 25308 times)

Offline Jarhead

Really?

Well, that will calm things right down.    :facepalm2:

I know! Verbalizing knowns and further exposing Obama will lead to an apocalyptic disaster and nuclear war.

Damn that Tillerson!
Damn that Trump!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:45:16 pm by Jarhead »

Offline flowers

The preponderance of evidence says that Barack Obama has bugged the White House.

I said BEFORE the Inauguration that they were going to have to take that place to to the studs and start over.

This is a guy who used the alphabet security and law agencies to spy on opposition....and used the IRS as a weapon against Conservatives.

You're not an idiot.   So, why do you like to portray one?

What did obama do with all the old computers he had changed in wh right before he left office? You know the place is bugged.  The gang of 8 on the intel committees...what are they leaking?  Now this gets out, right before Trump goes to Israel. No coincidences in politics.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So you expect the same old GOPe politician that pretends to be presidential pretends to be conservative pretends to fight liberals while at the same time selling the country down the river.

Tweets do not make policy and they've enraged his enemies into frothing dervish frenzies and flipped the status quo on its head.

Interesting

Those tweets have been an embarrassment to this country not to mention given the DNC fodder for the Mid Terms and beyond.  He runs the whole freaking office from his damn twitter account.

Oh and he hasn't "flipped the status quo on it's head"...he IS the status quo.  You need to put the kool aid jug down long enough to realize that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I know! Verbalizing knowns and further exposing Obama will lead to an apocalyptic disaster and nuclear war.

Damn that Tillerson!
Damn that Trump!

Man those teen age years can be an emotional time.   **nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So what does it say about those allegedly fake news agencies when your Orange Idol sends out tweets confirming what they were reporting?

Is there even a twinge of embarrassment from you?

Stop with the moving the goal posts.  Stop with the false equivalency.    The News reported that Trump shared intelligence with the Russians,   and they strongly implied that this has put at risk our intelligence assets,   and is therefore bad.   They have presented it as a CRISES!!!!!!!!

Trump admits sharing intelligence information with the Russian Ambassador and he does indeed have the prerogative to do so.   He has not admitted at all that he put any intelligence assets at risk,   and McMasters said this absolutely did not happen.   

You know who should be embarrassed?    It should be the people swallowing the fake news that the media is attempting to create out of thin air,   and then ranting about it.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Not all of us will blindly support Trump or shut down our critical thinking @Right_in_Virginia , no matter what you say.

But you will certainly blindly condemn and criticize everything about him that the media points you at.   

This is fake news.    This is just more of the same crap that the Washington/New York media/bureaucrat axis has been pulling since the election.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jarhead

Those tweets have been an embarrassment to this country not to mention given the DNC fodder for the Mid Terms and beyond.  He runs the whole freaking office from his damn twitter account.

Oh and he hasn't "flipped the status quo on it's head"...he IS the status quo.  You need to put the kool aid jug down long enough to realize that.

Again embarrassing to the propaganda media who he circumvents, liberals and GOPe.  Lol running the office from his Twitter. I'm not even touching your last comment. You're obviously influenced by WAPO/CNN/NYT or completely ignorant.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Once again the real criminals are the ones leaking "fake news" to the corrupt media. They are the ones doing real damage to this country.

And they are part of the Democrat Bureaucracy/Media cartel that currently operates Washington DC as their own piggy bank. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

But you will certainly blindly condemn and criticize everything about him that the media points you at.   

This is fake news.    This is just more of the same crap that the Washington/New York media/bureaucrat axis has been pulling since the election.   

By the same token, it seems that some Trump supporters are automatically disregarding all negative Trump stories, because "the media is out to get him."  And, I have no doubt that the media IS out to get him, but that doesn't make every story about Trump false.

We do have to look at the media with a whole lotta skepticism, but just as we shouldn't automatically believe every story, we shouldn't dismiss every story either.  Both sides stumble, lie, and rush to say things they shouldn't. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Stop with the moving the goal posts.

That's about the fifth or sixth time on four different threads you've over used and wrongly used that term.  It's called a crutch...ususlla a fall back response when someone doesn't have a real or intelligent reply to what's being said.

Stop with the false equivalency.    The News reported that Trump shared intelligence with the Russians,   and they strongly implied that this has put at risk our intelligence assets,   and is therefore bad.   They have presented it as a CRISES!!!!!!!!

To quote someone a little farther back up the thread "Hillary?  anyone?  Buhler?"

You'd be screaming to the high heavens...wait you DO scream to the high heavens about Hillary and her security leaks and what she might and might not have revealed to the Russians 'according to unnamed sources"...you take those leakers as the gospel when it's a Dem involved.

God forbid the same style sources get used against the President.  Then it's "FAKE NEWS!!!!!"

Stop beclowning yourself.

Trump admits sharing intelligence information with the Russian Ambassador and he does indeed have the prerogative to do so.   He has not admitted at all that he put any intelligence assets at risk,   and McMasters said this absolutely did not happen.

What's the veracity of the intelligence?  How can you sit there and know for sure that there are not intelligence assets put in danger because Trump wouldn't keep his mouth shut with the Putin friendly Russian media right there as he's telling this to the Russian FM?

Oh that's right...you can't.

How long after that meeting to you think it took for that same information to get to the Syrian General Intelligence Directorate or to the analysts at VEVAK?

As for McMaster...he's in the doghouse right now with Trump anyway...he's not going to do anything right now to counter what his boss says.  Not that Trump would listen to his advice in private either.

You know who should be embarrassed?    It should be the people swallowing the fake news that the media is attempting to create out of thin air,   and then ranting about it.
[/quote]

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Trump admits sharing intelligence information with the Russian Ambassador and he does indeed have the prerogative to do so.   He has not admitted at all that he put any intelligence assets at risk,

Brass Tacks Right there.  I'll reserve final judgement when we finally hear what was shared.  I don't think anyone is saying exactly at this point.

OTOH, (1) if this information did put our military personnel or interests at risk, I'd hope DJT would relinquish power to Pence.
(2) If this is another example of an MSM/dim plot of lies and deception, I think punitive action is needed.  It was never the intent of the Founders to have the 1st amendment used as a political weapon of this magnitude.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I've been a member since March of last year. And I'll take that swipe and toss it back your way. Daily KOS retread?

What's your DU name junior?

Offline DiogenesLamp

Kinda funny how most of these clowns are avoiding the thread about Trump's admission.

Trump ADMITS sharing intelligence with Russian officials 'which I have the absolute right to do', contradicting White House officials who said claims he slipped classified ISIS secrets were FALSE

We ignore it because *It's STUPID!!!!!!*     

The media hyperventilating is based on the possibility that Trump has put at risk intelligence assets.   This is the only aspect of this that has even the slightest degree of importance,   and that particular aspect has been proven false.   

So why should we give a rip about Trump sharing intelligence with the Russian Ambassador?   Especially something so stupid as ISIS wanting to put explosives in laptops?     

It is idiocy that we are even still talking about this media fabricated made up crap fest. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jarhead

By the same token, it seems that some Trump supporters are automatically disregarding all negative Trump stories, because "the media is out to get him."  And, I have no doubt that the media IS out to get him, but that doesn't make every story about Trump false.

We do have to look at the media with a whole lotta skepticism, but just as we shouldn't automatically believe every story, we shouldn't dismiss every story either.  Both sides stumble, lie, and rush to say things they shouldn't.

I agree whole heartedly not all but there are those in here hell bent on supporting this flim flam article and certainly wish to defend WAPO honor. What's funny is they either realize it and back WAPO or are too ignorant to know they are doing it

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Again embarrassing to the propaganda media who he circumvents, liberals and GOPe.  Lol running the office from his Twitter. I'm not even touching your last comment. You're obviously influenced by WAPO/CNN/NYT or completely ignorant.

The only one here completely ignorant is you.  You're clueless as to the political ramifications world wide of a President who doesn't have the common sense to know when to STFU.

You can't touch that last comment because a) it's true and b) you don't have the political common sense enough to put up decent, intelligent argument to counter it.  So yeah...it's probably wise on your part that you leave it alone kid. 

Get back to me when you can do more than cut and paste drivel from FR and call that an intelligent post.

You're really doing your screen name a disservice right now.

Offline DiogenesLamp

As opposed to putting absolute blind trust into a pan fried ferret man child with a bad toupee?

Versus the media?   I'll have to quote Captain Jack Sparrow on that:

"Of the two of us, I'm the only one who hasn't committed mutiny. Therefore, my word is the one we'll be trusting."

I'll take Trump's word over the New York Liberal Democrat Media people any day of the week.   If they weren't such liars,  we wouldn't even be in this mess. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mod2

Gentlemen, stick to the topic and lay off the insults.

All of us here are on the conservative side of the political divide and calling each other KOS retreads or DU posters is not useful.

Offline DiogenesLamp

@Jarhead

Please stop yelling and calm down, okay?

Last night it was "didn't happen."

Then Trump says it happened.

Now it's "doesn't matter."

Parsing the meaning of words in context to create the appearance of a scandal.   

The media said that Trump gave them highly sensitive classified information.    That part "didn't happen." 

Trump said he gave them some classified information.   That part he admitted. 

It never did matter,   and so the comment "Now it doesn't matter."   is also accurate,  and was accurate yesterday as well. 

Tempest in a Teacup  all stirred up by our political enemies who control a trillion dollar broadcasting infrastructure and buy their ink by the barrel. 

This is another example of why I keep telling people that we've got to pry those cameras and microphones away from them and start running News services ourselves. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

Oh no you can most certainly but I'd say they are of the camp of double speak that conviently states after voting for the war I don't support the war but I support the troops! Hogwash

Now I must ask if you don't like the man (a personal feeling) do you support the agenda?

Next question would be who do you support?

We are going somewhere with this I promise

@Jarhead

Thank you for allowing me the choice.

Yet, even so, you say that those who don't like Trump are...something, I'm not clear on what.  So, to you, only those who approve of Trump are really on the up-and-up.

What is his agenda?  Because I've seen promise after promise broken once he entered the White House.  Obamacare still exists, we're waiting for the tax cuts, he seems to have pivoted on moving the embassy to Jerusalem (in fact doesn't even know where the Wailing Wall is located), the wall has stalled, etc.

Here's the thing.  Trump is a politician.  A public servant.  No one is obligated to like him or to trust him.  Rather than worry about that, I think we'd be better served to worry about the country. 

Offline Jarhead

I agree and shall remove my post

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This thread is now 12 pages and, as always happens, it has disintegrated into personal animosity and name calling.

I could be one of the guilty parties.  I don't think so but if I am I apologize to everyone in the world.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

Parsing the meaning of words in context to create the appearance of a scandal.   

The media said that Trump gave them highly sensitive classified information.    That part "didn't happen." 

Trump said he gave them some classified information.   That part he admitted. 

It never did matter,   and so the comment "Now it doesn't matter."   is also accurate,  and was accurate yesterday as well. 

Tempest in a Teacup  all stirred up by our political enemies who control a trillion dollar broadcasting infrastructure and buy their ink by the barrel. 

This is another example of why I keep telling people that we've got to pry those cameras and microphones away from them and start running News services ourselves.

@DiogenesLamp Lamp

It never matters, and it's never Trump's fault.  Someone else is always to blame.  Once you understand that, your head is right. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:18:12 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Must have been mixed up in there somewhere with her misguided belief that she can run around and bully folks...to include the forum owner as she pleases and act like she runs the place.  She doesn't.  Any advice like that from her...especially since she doesn't practice what she preaches...goes the same place any advice from you would go.

Project much?

@Right_in_Virginia is a treasure.   Deal with it.

You, OTOH.....not so much.

...apologies to the house and MOD2
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:23:10 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

There is essentially an ongoing effort to remove a duly elected President from office simply because some people don't like him, and it has basically been in existence since the day before the election. 

The threat to the Nation is liberal control of the media.   They are attempting to deliberately dislodge our constitutional process by exercising a "Fourth Estate"  (really a Fifth Column)  "Veto."

The media is a threat to this nation,  and we need to be smashing it.   We need to break up that left wing monopoly.    But you and I have discussed this before,  and you can never seem to arrive at what seems a very obvious collusion to me. 

The back of left wing media needs to be severed. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

The media is a threat to this nation,  and we need to be smashing it.   We need to break up that left wing monopoly.    But you and I have discussed this before,  and you can never seem to arrive at what seems a very obvious collusion to me. 

The back of left wing media needs to be severed.

Zero disagreement.

But how?

Run counter programming with conservative media? That's not gonna happen for one very basic reason - conservatives eat their own. Name one conservative commenter/writer with an audience that you admire and I can guarantee that you'll get someone - also conservative - disparaging them within three posts.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink