Author Topic: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews  (Read 54644 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »
What is ironic is that Jared Taylor, who is a hero to many of the alt-right/white nationalism people has a Japanese wife.

From what I've read, Taylor explains it away with a belief that the Japanese are an equal race because they sought to exterminate "lesser" races and their strict immigration policies. (BS to cover his own hypocrisy)

If Trump were to give a public speech disavowing all the racist alt-righter supporting him, I'm sure many would assume Trump really doesn't mean it. But it's a speech he should give anyway.

Ted Cruz went on stage and spoke to a group of antisemites knowing full well that they would be enraged before he was done. He ended his speech to boos with "If you won't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you".

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2016, 10:53:38 pm »
What is ironic is that Jared Taylor, who is a hero to many of the alt-right/white nationalism people has a Japanese wife. If you read the comments of these people after many articles on Taylor's website, American Renaissance, they make it clear they don't like anyone who isn't white, and for many of them white and of English or Nordic ancestry.
Some have problems calling eastern Europeans white. For example, many of them don't like Poles settling in England...in their minds Poles would dilute the gene pool. And for sure a great pct. of them hate Jews and don't consider them white.
If Trump were to give a public speech disavowing all the racist alt-righter supporting him, I'm sure many would assume Trump really doesn't mean it. But it's a speech he should give anyway.

Or not.  These people constitute close to nothing in terms of political power,  and I think it will be quite a funny thing to see their reaction when they find out all of his Grandchildren are Jewish.   :) 

The Donald Trump video every Jew MUST watch!

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2016, 10:55:07 pm »

Ted Cruz went on stage and spoke to a group of antisemites knowing full well that they would be enraged before he was done. He ended his speech to boos with "If you won't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you".

I really really really wished we had picked Cruz instead. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2016, 10:58:09 pm »
I would love to set up a charity to raise money to get all of these people a DNA test. There's nothing like the feeling when you watch them find out they are what they hate. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-craig-cobb-told-he-is-14-african-in-televised-dna-test-8934797.html

Its kind of funny that the nazis in their attempt to create a pure master race they actually "polluted" their gene pool far more than if they had simply let nature take its course. They were so busy looking at blonde hair, blue eyes and facial features that they ignored recorded bloodlines that would have been far more accurate at determining heritage. They practically wiped out blonde, blue eyed slavs in their native lands by taking a whole generation of them back to Germany.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2016, 11:10:26 pm »
his son-in-law is Jewish

@geronl

So is his daughter. She converted to Judaism when she married into even bigger money,and is supposedly pretty devout.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2016, 11:12:20 pm »

from your photo insert "That's a level of stupidity I haven't seen in a long time".

Surely you have looked in a mirror recently?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2016, 11:14:12 pm »
However one defines Judaism, hating Jews is the generally accepted definition of antisemitism.  What am I missing in your statement?

@Sanguine

Logic. Ethnic Jews may be Semites,but they are a tiny minority of the Semite World. Most Semites are Arabs.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2016, 11:14:13 pm »
What is ironic is that Jared Taylor, who is a hero to many of the alt-right/white nationalism people has a Japanese wife.

Even more is ironic that Milo Yiannopoulos, another so-called leader of the Alt-right, is a gay Jew from Britain who exclusively dates black men.

The Alt-right defies stereotypes as it trolls both the left and the right... and its all Topkek to the Horde.

888high58888

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:18:42 pm by Longmire »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2016, 11:15:44 pm »
Semitic is actually a language group. From :http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semitic

By the most common definition, for an Arab to be anti-Semitic, they would have to be self loathing as well.

@Smokin Joe

You have to wonder why they're not,don't you?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:16:08 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2016, 11:16:23 pm »
I don't know how anyone as ugly as Hitler could have felt that he had superior genes in the first place.

The whole top tier of the nazi hierarchy were a hot mess of less than stellar specimens of the "aryan" race. Drug addicts, drunks, gays, physically deformed people. Hitler himself may have had Jewish in his bloodline.

Klaus Von Stauffenberg was a lot closer to the aryan ideal and he tried to kill Hitler.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2016, 11:16:34 pm »
@geronl
She converted to Judaism when she married..

The grand kids wouldn't be Jewish otherwise.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2016, 11:21:15 pm »
The grand kids wouldn't be Jewish otherwise.

I don't know how that works with a conversion.   I do know that "Jewishness"  is Matrilineal,  and since all of Trump's sons (except the youngest who is too young)  married Jewish women,   all of Trump's grandkids are therefore Jewish.   :) 

Like I said,  it's going to be funny to see some reactions to that when they find out.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2016, 11:22:32 pm »

Now this is a statement I find very interesting.   My discussions on the Civil War have lead me to believe that there exists a very influential power block in the DC / Boston corridor that  uses the government to further it's own interests,  and especially  to influence voters to keep putting it's puppets back into office from which they can dole out the goodies.   

As it was in 1861,  so too is it still today.   The media (which influences the voters nationwide)  is headquartered mostly in New York,   and is completely under the thumb of these wealthy powerbrokers.   

The media is heavily biased to the left,  because the people who own it like it that way.

@DiogenesLamp

The best example I can think of to highlight the hypocrisy of the 'murikan left is to point out that Bobby Kennedy,yes,THAT Bobby Kennedy,was the Chief Counsel of the House Un-American Activities Committee under Senator Joe McCarthy. Then,practically overnight,he because the hero of the left by going after white southerners.

The real reason being of course that the southern Democrats were taking over control of the Democratic Party,and the people who control the party control the party purse strings as well as committee assignments where you can get large payoffs.

How did Joe McCarthy,who never once told a lie about any of the people he accused of being communist agents because they WERE communist agents,suddenly become a villain,and Boby Kennedy become a Saintly figure?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2016, 11:22:40 pm »
A number of our cities have Ethiopians, I read a book about Ethiopia, a country in the Bible and even Old Testament by the way and the author said Ethiopians had "Semitic" features. I guess, if one compares an Ethiopian to a Kenyan, a Nigerian or even African American (the latter for whatever that means); one might be able to discern such features. Probably so.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2016, 11:26:09 pm »
The term "antisemitism" was coined by Moritz Steinschneider in his responses to Ernest Renan in the 1850s.  It was popularized by Germans in the 1870s as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred").

Only since the 1990s has this term been targeted by neo-Nazis and Arabists to include Arabs into the definition, in order to dilute and confuse the meaning.

Here's the Wikipedia entry:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

@HonestJohn,words have meanings. Sometimes they are meanings you don't like. Get used to it.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2016, 11:26:40 pm »
I would love to set up a charity to raise money to get all of these people a DNA test. There's nothing like the feeling when you watch them find out they are what they hate. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-craig-cobb-told-he-is-14-african-in-televised-dna-test-8934797.html
You are quite correct. My wife took a dna test a few years ago and found out she has a black ancestor within the last five hundred years. My wife grew up in England, so it was most likely some black slave  from two or three hundred years ago. Maybe more.
Now, my wife looks as white as anybody you consider white.
I don't want some racial test to determine who is an American....I want whoever says they will abide by the constitution and a free market-based economy. That's my test.

As a joke, I told my wife she should try gain preferences as an African-American who is about 1/500th  AA. She just laughed.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2016, 11:28:34 pm »
Surely you have looked in a mirror recently?
Nah, the cowgirls always mob me before I get there.  :laugh:

The point is you are playing Semitic semantics here. The term as it is denotes a prejudice against Jews; that's how its used in history books etc. Words don't always mean what they used to for example the word suffer has changed in meaning. The word has a pretty clear working definition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
If there are a group of people using your definition of Anti-Semitic they've slipped pretty well under the radar.

To try and rabbit trail the discussion on this sounds like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when he told the world he didn't want to wipe out "Israel" just the "Zionist Entity".
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:29:06 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2016, 11:28:40 pm »
It shows how desperate the Clinton campaign is that they pull out the scumbag "you're a racist card".

@TomSea

Not really. The Dims ALWAYS play the "Race Card". If they can't accuse their opponents of bigotry of one form or another,they have nothing to say.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2016, 11:32:28 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

The best example I can think of to highlight the hypocrisy of the 'murikan left is to point out that Bobby Kennedy,yes,THAT Bobby Kennedy,was the Chief Counsel of the House Un-American Activities Committee under Senator Joe McCarthy. Then,practically overnight,he because the hero of the left by going after white southerners.

The real reason being of course that the southern Democrats were taking over control of the Democratic Party,and the people who control the party control the party purse strings as well as committee assignments where you can get large payoffs.

How did Joe McCarthy,who never once told a lie about any of the people he accused of being communist agents because they WERE communist agents,suddenly become a villain,and Boby Kennedy become a Saintly figure?

The Wealthy elite of the North  Eastern United States  declared that this would become a meme,   and their lackeys in the media and academia made it happen.   

I have heard that pretty much everyone that works for the CIA is a graduate of one of those North Eastern "Ivy league"  colleges.    Kinda reminds me of all the inbreeding that the Heads of European states did back when we  had that aristocracy thing. 

I think the Aristocracy have snuck back in through the back door.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2016, 11:32:54 pm »
@Sanguine

Logic. Ethnic Jews may be Semites,but they are a tiny minority of the Semite World. Most Semites are Arabs.

You assume word-meanings are governed by logic. If that were the case "homophobia" would mean "fear of the same" (or maybe "fear of being the same").  Unless, of course those who define their essence by the fact they give in to homoerotic urges are called "homos", but last I checked, that's considered a slur by the same people who bandy about "homophobia" as an accusation.

Antisemitic means Jew-hating or anti-Jewish because that's how the word is used, not Arab-hating because no one means that by it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2016, 11:33:03 pm »
From what I've read, Taylor explains it away with a belief that the Japanese are an equal race because they sought to exterminate "lesser" races and their strict immigration policies. (BS to cover his own hypocrisy)

@Cripplecreek

I's love to see someone tell Taylor that the original Japanese people were Caucasians,and that the current dominate residents of Japan were invaders that mostly murdered all the white men and impregnated their women.

There are a few "original" whites living in Japan,but very few. As you can imagine,after all this time their gene pool is pretty shallow.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2016, 11:34:39 pm »
I don't want some racial test to determine who is an American....I want whoever says they will abide by the constitution and a free market-based economy. That's my test.

This.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2016, 11:34:45 pm »

I really really really wished we had picked Cruz instead.

@DiogenesLamp

Finding out he puts Israel ahead of America in importance makes me glad we didn't.

Israel is an independent nation that is more than capable of taking care of herself,not some sort of red-headed American stepchild. We owe the nation of Israel nothing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:35:26 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2016, 11:37:26 pm »
I don't know how anyone as ugly as Hitler could have felt that he had superior genes in the first place.

@RAT Patrol

Well,I'm going to guess that the whole "Batshit Crazy" thing kinda got in the way of rational thought.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2016, 11:37:53 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Finding out he puts Israel ahead of America in importance makes me glad we didn't.

Israel is an independent nation that is more than capable of taking care of herself,not some sort of red-headed American stepchild. We owe the nation of Israel nothing.

Where did you get the impression that he would put Israel ahead of America in importance?    I don't get that out of anything I heard him say.   

Israel is the only bit of sanity *IN*  the middle east. 

— Lord Melbourne —