Author Topic: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews  (Read 54995 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2016, 11:41:32 pm »
You assume word-meanings are governed by logic. If that were the case "homophobia" would mean "fear of the same" (or maybe "fear of being the same").  Unless, of course those who define their essence by the fact they give in to homoerotic urges are called "homos", but last I checked, that's considered a slur by the same people who bandy about "homophobia" as an accusation.

Antisemitic means Jew-hating or anti-Jewish because that's how the word is used, not Arab-hating because no one means that by it.
Nailed it very concisely.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2016, 11:42:50 pm »

Where did you get the impression that he would put Israel ahead of America in importance?    I don't get that out of anything I heard him say.   

Israel is the only bit of sanity *IN*  the middle east.
Don't get him started; the only thing he hates more than Israel is George H Bush...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:44:31 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2016, 11:44:23 pm »
Even more is ironic that Milo Yiannopoulos, another so-called leader of the Alt-right, is a gay Jew from Britain who exclusively dates black men.

The Alt-right defies stereotypes as it trolls both the left and the right... and its all Topkek to the Horde.

888high58888

@Longmire

Just out of curiosity,have you ever heard or seen him do his skit? He ain't just a little light in the loafers,he has to have bricks in his pockets to keep from floating away.

I have to admit that the one tv show I saw him on (sorry,caught it by accident and can't remember what it was) was pretty funny. It was at a US college somewhere up north,and if the students couldn't scream "racist!" and "Nazi!" at him they didn't have anything to say,and every time one would stand up and scream "racist!" at him his response would be something like "I've had more black in me than Jesse Jackson,dearie!",or something similar. I thought a couple of them were going to stroke out,they were spitting and sputtering so much.

BTW,to prevent making him guilty of being a neo-Nazi by association/allegation,it should be pointed out that he is NOT a part of that crowd,and in no way responsible for some of them supporting him. Which they most likely do because they don't know much about him. He is a political conservative,period.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2016, 11:46:48 pm »
Don't get him started; the only thing he hates more than Israel is George H Bush...

I'm not a fan of George H Bush,   but I really really really don't like his father.   

That @$$hat is the reason why we are so F***ED!  today.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2016, 11:46:49 pm »
From what I've read, Taylor explains it away with a belief that the Japanese are an equal race because they sought to exterminate "lesser" races and their strict immigration policies. (BS to cover his own hypocrisy)

Ted Cruz went on stage and spoke to a group of antisemites knowing full well that they would be enraged before he was done. He ended his speech to boos with "If you won't stand with Israel, I won't stand with you".
Actually, Taylor has argued that east Asians might be superior to whites based on average IQ.   I don't believe he really  means it, any other commenter saying the same things gets excoriated by most of the other commenters. And interestingly enough, one or more other commenters talk about their non-white i.e. east Asian wives.
Now it's for sure the great majority of the people on those forums don't want to associate with anybody except people they deem pure-white Aryan types.....which leaves me out. That's alright....after reading the comments of many those hateful people, they're probably miserable types whom I wouldn't want to be around anyway.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2016, 11:47:50 pm »
A number of our cities have Ethiopians, I read a book about Ethiopia, a country in the Bible and even Old Testament by the way and the author said Ethiopians had "Semitic" features. I guess, if one compares an Ethiopian to a Kenyan, a Nigerian or even African American (the latter for whatever that means); one might be able to discern such features. Probably so.

@TomSea

I remember reading years ago about one small tribe in Africa petitioning the Israeli government to be accepted as Jewish immigrants to Israel because they were the "Lost Tribe of Israel",and being accepted as such. Can't remember now if it was Ethiopia,but it probably was.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2016, 11:48:56 pm »
You assume word-meanings are governed by logic. If that were the case "homophobia" would mean "fear of the same" (or maybe "fear of being the same").  Unless, of course those who define their essence by the fact they give in to homoerotic urges are called "homos", but last I checked, that's considered a slur by the same people who bandy about "homophobia" as an accusation.

Antisemitic means Jew-hating or anti-Jewish because that's how the word is used, not Arab-hating because no one means that by it.

Exactly, it means exactly what its widely accepted to mean today. Word games are a waste of time.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2016, 11:51:09 pm »
Its kind of funny that the nazis in their attempt to create a pure master race they actually "polluted" their gene pool far more than if they had simply let nature take its course. They were so busy looking at blonde hair, blue eyes and facial features that they ignored recorded bloodlines that would have been far more accurate at determining heritage. They practically wiped out blonde, blue eyed slavs in their native lands by taking a whole generation of them back to Germany.
You probably know the joke that went around Germany at the time concerning "pure bred Aryans"......"slim like Goering, tall like Goebbels, and blond like Hitler." And to be sure, Himmler didn't resemble the image of the perfect blond, muscular, strong-jawed Aryan male either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2016, 11:51:23 pm »

I don't want some racial test to determine who is an American...

@goatprairie

No such test would even be possible. "American" isn't a race or a religion. If you are born here or are a naturalized citizen and you believe in and support the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights,you are an American in good standing. If you don't,you need to get the hell out of my country.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2016, 11:54:37 pm »
@TomSea

I remember reading years ago about one small tribe in Africa petitioning the Israeli government to be accepted as Jewish immigrants to Israel because they were the "Lost Tribe of Israel",and being accepted as such. Can't remember now if it was Ethiopia,but it probably was.

This is a nomadic tribe in Ethiopia that practices Judaism and has always claimed to be from the tribe of Levi. A few years ago, the men submitted their DNA for analysis, and their Y chromosomes proved conclusively that they are Levites.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2016, 11:56:33 pm »
@Sanguine

Logic. Ethnic Jews may be Semites,but they are a tiny minority of the Semite World. Most Semites are Arabs.

I think you missed my point, @sneakypete.  I understand and did long before this thread was even a glimmer in someone's eye what "semitic" means. 

However, the term "anti-semitic" is used solely as an approbrium for Jews. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2016, 11:56:51 pm »
Nah, the cowgirls always mob me before I get there.  :laugh:

The point is you are playing Semitic semantics here.

No,I am being quite literal. Words DO mean things,no matter how much some people want to distort them for their personal power plays.

I get fired up about idiots calling leftists "liberals" too,and then demeaning liberals. It was Liberals that established our government and way of life,NOT leftists. Leftists are nothing but fascist dictators.

Same thing with the word "gay'. You are either a homosexual,a bi-sexual,or a heterosexual. How happy you are is irrelevant.

When you allow the left to distort the definitions of words you are allowing them to control the dialogue of any political discussion. You/we/conservatives will NEVER win the battle of minds if we continue to allow the left to define meanings.

>>To try and rabbit trail the discussion on this sounds like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when he told the world he didn't want to wipe out "Israel" just the "Zionist Entity".<<

Frankly,I don't give a damn about Israel one way or the other. I prefer to focus on America.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 11:57:28 pm by sneakypete »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2016, 12:00:49 am »
A number of our cities have Ethiopians, I read a book about Ethiopia, a country in the Bible and even Old Testament by the way and the author said Ethiopians had "Semitic" features. I guess, if one compares an Ethiopian to a Kenyan, a Nigerian or even African American (the latter for whatever that means); one might be able to discern such features. Probably so.
Somalians also look different than black people from west or south Africa as well. Adaptation to physical surroundings

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2016, 12:01:10 am »

@The_Reader_David

Well,hell,why bother to have any definitions at all,then? Why not just call "down" "up" because it is a shorter word,and if you are upside down you would be going up?

Or is it that you just like screaming "Anti-Semite" at people?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2016, 12:02:41 am »
Nah, the cowgirls always mob me before I get there.  :laugh:

The point is you are playing Semitic semantics here. The term as it is denotes a prejudice against Jews; that's how its used in history books etc. Words don't always mean what they used to for example the word suffer has changed in meaning. The word has a pretty clear working definition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
If there are a group of people using your definition of Anti-Semitic they've slipped pretty well under the radar.

To try and rabbit trail the discussion on this sounds like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when he told the world he didn't want to wipe out "Israel" just the "Zionist Entity".

goopo

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2016, 12:04:31 am »

Where did you get the impression that he would put Israel ahead of America in importance?    I don't get that out of anything I heard him say.   

Israel is the only bit of sanity *IN*  the middle east.

@DiogenesLamp

Because he picked out that one nation to protect. NO US president should care about protecting ANY nation other than America. Especially not at this state of our history,where we seem to be on the way out the door.

I could see being allies with Israel if we got something in return,but we don't get diddly-squat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2016, 12:06:40 am »

@Idaho_Cowboy

Well,apparently you love that evil bastard,and you love a foreign nation on top of it.

I put America first in all things and in all ways,and I make no apologies for it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2016, 12:07:02 am »
Even more is ironic that Milo Yiannopoulos, another so-called leader of the Alt-right, is a gay Jew from Britain who exclusively dates black men.

The Alt-right defies stereotypes as it trolls both the left and the right... and its all Topkek to the Horde.

888high58888

So, Milo chooses his boyfriends by race - isn't that sort of the definition of "racist"?

:smokin:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2016, 12:09:58 am »

I'm not a fan of George H Bush,   but I really really really don't like his father.   

That @$$hat is the reason why we are so F***ED!  today.   

@DiogenesLamp

Boy Jorge is a function idiot that means well,and is probably the best-natured member of that evil family of treasonous bastards and bitches.

But even Poppy ain't the one responsible for where we are today. He was just a useful tool/useful fool for the globalists. A whore for hire.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2016, 12:12:40 am »
Without Israeli help and intelligence, we would have been in big trouble many times.  They are THE source of sanity in that part of the world.  In fact they gave us a warning before 9/11/01, if I remember correctly. 

Why America Needs Israel:  http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-America-needs-Israel-400492

@RAT Patrol

OK,you are a fundie Christian and your owners manual demands you support Israel.

What's keeping you from moving there?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2016, 12:13:50 am »
This is a nomadic tribe in Ethiopia that practices Judaism and has always claimed to be from the tribe of Levi. A few years ago, the men submitted their DNA for analysis, and their Y chromosomes proved conclusively that they are Levites.

@LadyLiberty

Ok,thanks for the update. I didn't know that. I don't even think DNA had been discovered yet when I first heard about those people.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2016, 12:16:05 am »

I really really really wished we had picked Cruz instead.
Yep. But here we are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2016, 12:16:13 am »
I think you missed my point, @sneakypete.  I understand and did long before this thread was even a glimmer in someone's eye what "semitic" means. 

However, the term "anti-semitic" is used solely as an approbrium for Jews.

@Sanguine

Ok,so why are you willing to allow a tiny minority to control our language and definitions for their own benefit? EVERY time you try to slap down a left-wing Jew over some nonsense he is babbling or their hypocrisy,they start screaming "Anti-Semetic" to shut you down. WHY do you want to allow them to get away with this?

Offline Longmire

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2016, 12:18:57 am »
Just out of curiosity,have you ever heard or seen him do his skit?

Sure have...just type Milo Meltdown in your search engine to see some of his better stuff.

And no worries...Milo embraces all elements of his ex-Alt-ed status as he burns down progressive and cuckservative safe spaces across the country.

Pepe approves!  888high58888

HonestJohn

« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2016, 12:29:46 am »
@HonestJohn,words have meanings. Sometimes they are meanings you don't like. Get used to it.

Yes, sneakypete, words have meanings... like I showed.  Sometimes they are meanings you don't like. Get used to it.