Author Topic: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews  (Read 55002 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2016, 12:30:26 am »
@TomSea

Not really. The Dims ALWAYS play the "Race Card". If they can't accuse their opponents of bigotry of one form or another,they have nothing to say.
With the Left, it is always about the "hate".

If you disagree, you "hate", if you think something is morally wrong, again according to the Left, you "hate", if you approach them with facts contrary to their worldview, again with the "hate" accusations.

While I think that indicates a lot of projection on their part, they use the term pretty loosely.

If I tell a child that pretty fire is hot and not to stick their finger in it, if they want to, the Left would call that "hate" on my part. No wonder they are such a mess. (oops, that's more "hate" :nometalk: ).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2016, 12:35:24 am »
@TomSea

I remember reading years ago about one small tribe in Africa petitioning the Israeli government to be accepted as Jewish immigrants to Israel because they were the "Lost Tribe of Israel",and being accepted as such. Can't remember now if it was Ethiopia,but it probably was.

Yes.  And Israel airlifted them out, taking them home in the early 1990's.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:39:02 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2016, 12:44:50 am »

Yep, there are Ethiopian IDF troops.

There are racial tensions but that's natural where races meet.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2016, 04:13:13 am »
And you can go back to your oinking.
Trolls oink? Learn something new every day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2016, 04:57:47 am »
From the piece:

The three alt-right leaders who gathered in D.C. this afternoon made two things very clear: They think white people are genetically predisposed to be more moral and intelligent than black people...

Ah, yes. Let's not let all those years of slavery cast a shadow on the superiority of white morality.

This is the kind of nonsense we hate in other groups. We hate it when decent Muslims don't confront those who abuse their religion. We hate it when blacks make excuses for black thugs. I'm not going to allow whites to do the same thing without calling them on it. Some of these white folks need to take a look in the mirror and do some introspection.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2016, 05:15:12 am »
From the piece:

Ah, yes. Let's not let all those years of slavery cast a shadow on the superiority of white morality.

This is the kind of nonsense we hate in other groups. We hate it when decent Muslims don't confront those who abuse their religion. We hate it when blacks make excuses for black thugs. I'm not going to allow whites to do the same thing without calling them on it. Some of these white folks need to take a look in the mirror and do some introspection.
Great post!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2016, 05:33:27 am »
I have been referred to on this forum 3 different times by 2 posters as Cuck

Here is an image posting from one of our members who uses alt right terminology...Maybe it is my imagination or a baseless assertion but it looks pretty racist to me.
It comes from this thread  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221776.msg1027412.html#msg1027412

A different member posted a new topic with video on where to live in the US to get away from minorities. The poster has thousands of posts, including many from alt right sites, and I don't have the time to search through them to find the topic. Several members here posted on that thread with just 2 denouncing it.

When in doubt racism. is what you wrote. :nono:  :pondering: Now for the trumpers it is just a baseless charge if they cannot argue against the truth.

Had I seen it and understood what it meant I would have said something.  This Alt-right thing is new to me.  I know about the Neo Nazi, skin heads.  And I do remember Trump saying it was going to be a Workers Party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/05/26/trump-wants-to-make-the-gop-a-workers-party-heres-what-he-really-means-by-that/?utm_term=.8c3ce5997ae5
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2016, 05:57:04 am »
And who is the Workers party?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article86317537.html

There you go Trump fans.  The White Nationalists have got your back.  So proud that the GOP nominee is not afraid to embrace the superior genes of the nearly high school educated master race!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2016, 12:21:43 pm »
Yes, sneakypete, words have meanings... like I showed.  Sometimes they are meanings you don't like. Get used to it.

@HonestJohn

Good to know you have no standards,and are prepared to go along with the gang when you share prejudices.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2016, 12:24:24 pm »
With the Left, it is always about the "hate".

If you disagree, you "hate", if you think something is morally wrong, again according to the Left, you "hate", if you approach them with facts contrary to their worldview, again with the "hate" accusations.

While I think that indicates a lot of projection on their part, they use the term pretty loosely.

You can't argue with that being an effective strategy because it puts anyone that questions their dogma on the defensive,and HTH can you "prove" you don't hate?

They end up being able to "win" the argument in the minds of the clueless without even having to defend their positions.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:24:47 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2016, 12:28:25 pm »
Your owners manual seems to demand you don't.   Did you even read the article and consider the case they presented?

@RAT Patrol

I don't have a owners manual,bubba. I am a free American and not owned by anyone or any cult.

I grew up in a fundie Christian home and had two fundie Christian uncles that were preachers. You don't actually think this crap is new to me,do you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2016, 12:33:18 pm »
From the piece:

@AllThatJazzZ

I agree.

EDIT: It just occured to me you may have been being sarcastic when you wrote "Ah, yes. Let's not let all those years of slavery cast a shadow on the superiority of white morality.". If you were,you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

FACT: White people didn't create slavery and slavery was not considered to be immoral for thousands of years UNTIL the white man from western cultures decided it was immoral and put an end to it where they were in control.

The FACT that white cultures recognized that slavery was immoral and should be illegal and then put an end to it on their own means any argument condemning whites for owning slaves in the past is a hollow argument.

And Yes,Jews owned and sold slaves,also. So did everyone else. If you want to condemn anyone for the sins of the past,condemn all of humanity,not just cherry pick and condemn white people while leaving everyone else out just like they didn't participate.

I would only add that these white bigots have the EXACT same RIGHT to BELIEVE anything they want to believe that the Black Panters,Israeli-Firsters,and every other AMERICAN fringe group has to believe their nonsense.

What they DON'T have is the RIGHT to use the force of law to make their brain farts mandatory for the rest of us. This is America,not some backwater 3rd world cesspool ran by dictators.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:42:08 pm by sneakypete »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2016, 12:51:52 pm »
I'm not talking about those riots.  I'm talking about the civil disturbances that were caused when the towns in the south brought out their police to shut down those marching for civil rights.  Those disturbances were quite brutal and at the behest of those like Wallace.

Troops from the Second Infantry Division were not needed to desegregate other places.  But were needed in Alabama.

That's a key difference.  State and local law enforcement use violence to enforce segregation in the South.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUt0gJh9U8

And we know that most of the officials in the south at that time were....
democrats.
Being from Texas, I can tell you that racism is some thing that is learned.
Go to any playground across the country.
The kids playing do not give a darned what color or religion their playmates are.
Especially the preschoolers.
They learn this from their elders.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2016, 12:57:04 pm »

Here is an image posting from one of our members who uses alt right terminology...Maybe it is my imagination or a baseless assertion but it looks pretty racist to me.
It comes from this thread  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221776.msg1027412.html#msg1027412

Ok,so what is racist about that post,other than in the mind of the viewer,namely you?

Is that an actual photo of a couple of actual black boys and an actual photo of an actual white girl,or not?

If you see anything racist in it,it is because you are a racist yourself. Or maybe you are one of those "special people who are more evolved than the rest of us",and see racism everywhere you look?

A different member posted a new topic with video on where to live in the US to get away from minorities. The poster has thousands of posts, including many from alt right sites, and I don't have the time to search through them to find the topic. Several members here posted on that thread with just 2 denouncing it.

So what? Are you also opposed to freedom of association and people having the RIGHT to live where they choose to live?

Do blacks have a right to choose to live in black neighborhoods?

Do Jews have a right to live in Jewish neighborhoods?

Or does everyone EXCEPT for whites have rights?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2016, 01:02:34 pm »
There you go Trump fans.  The White Nationalists have got your back.  So proud that the GOP nominee is not afraid to embrace the superior genes of the nearly high school educated master race!

@Once-Ler

Sounds like you have your own cultural/racial prejudices to work though before you go jumping on someone else.

Or need I remind you that people like Goober Gore,Boy Jorge Bush,Joe Biden,and Bathhouse Barry all have advanced (?) degrees from prestigious institutions of conditioned thinking?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2016, 01:03:34 pm »
Although I am not a Trump supporter (but I am not 100% #NeverTrump), i will attempt to (somewhat) defend him.

We know that Trump has taken different sides of issues.
Not to knock him for it, but it leads to this kind of thing.
If he says "wall" and "China" and "MAGA"', the alt-right fringe says "this is the guy we have been waiting for".
These fools say the this is the candidate that is closest to their own views.
In reality, they might as well say that Laredo is close to Amarillo.
Like some others who have supported Trump, they take what he says to mean what they want it to mean, whether it is reality or not.
Projection.
Trump's lack of explanation on many of these things, unfortunately, allows for this.
He would go a long way to point out the outreach to the African-American community, and that he has Jewish family members.
I think that is all he would have to do, and this stuff would go away, that the media is trying, to link them together.
The fringe elements of the alt-right may support Trump, but he does not show allegiance in reverse.
Yet, IMO, he has not done enough to distance himself fro it.
However, he can stop it, with just the sentence I have written above:

He would go a long way to point out the outreach to the African-American community, and that he has Jewish family members.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2016, 01:08:36 pm »

Thanks for the update. I knew there was discussion about it,mostly centered around verifying they were who they said they were,but never heard it was resolved or the results.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2016, 01:08:51 pm »
Mike Pence said the other day on CNN in response to a question on whether David Duke was "deplorable":  "We don't want his support and don't want the support of the people who think like him".   Of course, he was immediately attacked by Hillary because he declined to use the term fed him by the CNN questioner,  saying he "wasn't in the name-calling business".   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2016, 01:21:51 pm »
Trump doesn't show allegiance to anyone but Trump.  He uses people.  The so-called "outreach" is just one more effort to use people.

As for the alt-right, oh sure, he's using them too.  But not every loose association is tolerable.  A normal person would be appalled.

The alt right association is far more harmful than helpful. No doubt I'm not alone in feeling that he rejects me as long as he doesn't reject them.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2016, 01:25:08 pm »
Trump doesn't show allegiance to anyone but Trump.  He uses people.  The so-called "outreach" is just one more effort to use people.

As for the alt-right, oh sure, he's using them too.  But not every loose association is tolerable.  A normal person would be appalled.

I think he will have to distance himself, eventually.
I don't think our friends in the left leaning (to be kind) media will let this go anytime soon.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2016, 01:35:08 pm »
The alt right association is far more harmful than helpful. No doubt I'm not alone in feeling that he rejects me as long as he doesn't reject them.

You are not alone in that.   But I feel he rejects me as a Christian and a constitutional conservative, regardless of this.  I have a growing number of reasons to reject Trump as president.  This is one more.

@Cripplecreek
@RAT Patrol

I agree with you both , and while I am 100% NeverHillary, these things make it difficult for me the support Trump 100%, even if by not doing so, may allow Hillary to win.
Tough days ahead.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2016, 01:43:54 pm »
Trump could do himself a lot of good if he gave a speech denouncing these groups, by name.   Reagan did it, George HW Bush did it, GW Bush did it.

Blacks and women, who have been told he's racist, would be more inclined to give him a listen.

Why has he not done that?

He has done it repeatedly, but the leftist mass media don't report it, or report it in a negative sense that it was not forceful or inclusive or emphatic enough (according to "critics"). 'One of the oldest yellow journalism tricks in the book.

Likely Mr. Trump's advisors will recommend that he mention it when he has a large national audience such as at the debate - where he can allow Hill-O-Lies bring it up and then not only deny it, but use it as a launching pad for a counter-punch regarding one of the almost limitless variety of extremist hate-groups which are affiliated with the 'Crats which Hill-O-Lies has not disavowed. Sometimes timing is everything. The closer to the election his rejection of extremists occurs, the more impact it has on the psyche of the undecided voters.

If he makes it a recurring, central issue by repeatedly talking about it, he plays into the hands of those who want him on the defensive, talking about that instead of what is wrong with the left. This recalls the old joke about politics:

Political operative #1: We need to call him an "animal lover".
Political operative #2: That's absurd. We'll never get him to admit to being an "animal lover".
Political operative #1: No, but we can make the bastard DENY it!

See Newton Minnow and Marshall McLuhan viz a viz, "the medium is the message".

Experienced campaign advisors know that one of the key elements of a successful campaign is staying on message. That means that your faction tries to control the content of the public debate and not to cede that to the opponent by allowing them to choose what is debated and what is not.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:51:07 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2016, 01:49:13 pm »
He has done it repeatedly, but the leftist mass media don't report it, or report it in a negative sense that it was not forceful or inclusive or emphatic enough by "critics". Likely his advisors will recommend that he mention it when he has a large audience such as at the debate - where he can allow Hill-O-Lies bring it up and then not only deny it, but use it as a launching pad for a counter-punch regarding one of the almost limitless variety of hate-groups which are affiliated with the 'Crats which Hill-O-Lies has not disavowed. Sometimes timing is everything. The closer to the election his rejection of extremists occurs, the more impact it has on the psyche of the undecided voters.

If he makes it a recurring, central issue by repeatedly talking about it, he plays into the hands of those who want him on the defensive, talking about that instead of what is wrong with the left. This recalls the old joke about politics:

Political operative #1: We need to call him an "animal lover".
Political operative #2: That's absurd. We'll never get him to admit to being an "animal lover".
Political operative #3: No, but we can make the bastard DENY it!

See Newton Minnow and Marshall McLuhan viz a viz, "the medium is the message".

Experienced campaign advisors know that one of the key elements of a successful campaign is staying on message. That means that your faction tries to control the content of the public debate and not to cede that to the opponent by allowing them to choose what is debated and what is not.

I think he only needs to do it once, then if brought up again, say something along the lines of "We've covered that already, refer to my remarks on (e.g.) September 26th", and move on.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2016, 02:03:32 pm »
I myself was once "Anti Israel" and didn't believe I was an antisemite. Fortunately enough years passed with the weight of fact becoming overwhelming and I was forced to take a long hard look and accept the fact that I was an antisemite. That's when I was able to make the change.

Today I can disagree with individual Jews on specific issues and with specific policies of Israel but disagreement and resistance are no longer my default positions.