Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....  (Read 17695 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President.....
« Reply #300 on: July 26, 2016, 09:57:50 pm »
You stated..."This entire thread is based on a faulty premise i. e "Trump would make a great president."
I don't believe that is anywhere near true!"...

However those who have actually met with the man say vastly  differently......

"I realized very quickly this was a man decisive in action and confident in his ability."....
....that regardless of his net worth, he worked his ass off... He didn’t have time for 8 hours sleep each night, too much to be done."

...there are two incredibly important things he possesses that neither candidate on the Soviet ticket do.
He loves this country.... You can laugh, you can mock, but you also are full of crap if the current administration has ever given you the confidence that they love this nation above all else.
He will protect my family, and my loved ones. ...I say that because Mr Trump is where he is for one major reason.... He’s been successful because he understands that surrounding yourself with smart people and listening to them, then parsing ideas and deciding, is how you win..... Not all the time, but most of the time. ......
When he says he will ‘make the military great’ he means ...“I’m going to create a group of men and women I trust to rebuild the worlds greatest armed forces and then insure that you and your family are protected 'BEFORE'looking out for the interests of others”.

Furthermore...." to know the real heart and soul of a man you look at his children. ....Who are they,... what are they, ...and how do they act. ....I’ve never, even for a second, heard his children speak with anything but respect, courtesy, integrity and confidence.... While you may think they are ‘spoon fed’ rich kids, experience tells me they have busted their asses to make their own way and be their own people.

and more....."Trump wants to halt, dismantle and rebuild a horrifically corrupt, broken and useless immigration system. This current administration has made no bones about ‘disarming’ both our border patrol and our first responders in a rush to make sure everyone, even criminals, don’t have their rights infringed on....and Hillary will make sure she follows through with Obama's agenda.

Additionally.....if you heard his initial tax proposal and  heard his talks around changing that, you understand unlike the liar in chief, he gets that what’s going to happen is far too complicated to guarantee anything until you sit in the oval office. He won’t pander, and that alone sets him apart from 99% of the corrupt entrenched old white gov’t.

So rant and moan and whatever all you want, but the reasons I am voting for Mr Trump is easy.....

I trust God for him  when he says he will put this country above everything else as a priority in decision making

I trust God for him to create a team of military minds that will keep me, my family and this nation safe.

I trust God for him to destroy a corrupt and broken immigration system and remake it with one that works.

I trust God for him  that at every crucial point, when a decision has to be made, he will make the decision that’s best for our nation. 

I trust God for him over a women who lied her fanny off about ‘landing under fire’ only to have video footage of her lazily walking off of Marine One.

I trust God for him to undo the massive damage created by the most divisive group of people in my lifetime, who have managed in 7+ short years to undo hundreds of years and thousands of lives worth of work.

I’m proud my family served in so many ways  and so many wars that we can still have a process to elect a person to lead us.

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/why-i-will-vote-for-donald-trump/

:beer:

Do you make sauce?     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #301 on: July 26, 2016, 09:58:41 pm »
Hewitt is the mouthpiece of the Republican (RINO) Establishment.  He opposed Trump when the Establishment opposed him; preferring their Golden Boy, JEB Cipher Shrub.

Jeb got statistically ZERO support.  So, like rats fleeing a sinking ocean liner, they left.  Flirted with Rubio awhile...but his Gang-of-Eight lying was too much baggage for HIM to overcome.

And they came to realize...that Trump, line-jumper that he is, former Democrat patron that he has been, was at heart One of Them.  They support the same things - abortion on demand; foreign labor (just look at the hiring at Trumpy Country Club there in Floriduh) and crony connections.  NEITHER he nor they know or care about Constitutional limits.  Neither he nor they have ANY plans to cut spending or bureaucracy.  No, it's all about Greater Deals, to Greater Government...size and power.

He's a natural fit.  And look at the insiders he has running - Manafort and Stone and more Dole retreads.   And ALREADY he's cut a Great Deal with Rinse Pubis - to ram the rules down the convention body, DENYING a delegate roster vote.

His instincts and his life-history ally him with the RINO-Insider-Leftist power-brokers.
Interesting that he has worked very hard to fit in the with GOPe and destroy any realtionship and unity with the Tea Party wing of the party.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline WAC

« Reply #302 on: July 26, 2016, 09:58:42 pm »
I think you have over looked another way to defeat the hillary/obama machine. Support financially and vote for conservatives. I don't believe electing one low character former Rat over a current Rat of low character will change anything.

I already voted for Conservative in the Primary...he lost.....and further I don't vote based entirely on the Conservative handbook standards.....they have long been obsolete in elections and will never win in and of themselves.....the very identity of conservative has been changed to be something other than what it is.....

Most politicians are of low character....some just hide it more than others.....my initial candidate certainly wasn't without his share of character flaws....there is no perfection in men this side of heaven.

geronl

Offline WAC

« Reply #304 on: July 26, 2016, 10:11:12 pm »
That's because you fail to understand that crucial part......He's YOUR candidate, not hers, or mine for that matter.

Yes I do get it...as with others.... you are choosing not to participate in the General Election with the elected candidates in the ring for President. ....As time goes on....your opinions grow dim of meaning at best...in light of that truth. ...It accomplishes nothing for this country when the stakes are so high to refrain from supporting one of the two who stand to win.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #305 on: July 26, 2016, 10:15:19 pm »
I'm well aware of Trumps comments regarding the Clintons....and many others in the political arena for that matter. ......he wasn't running for the Presidency. As with all politicians they change their positions depending on the political cliate as well as the pace in history we are at as a nation. Especially once they are in the "Washington game of passing bills and or preventing passage".....the game changes in a heart beat and the rules of play often require swaying one direction or another in order to get the larger win when all is said and done.

I look squarely at Trumps positions of what he wants to accomplish.....if he gets even a quarter of that done or even less he will still be far far ahead of what Hillary has planned for this nation and it's people.......and with her we will surely loose our Sovereignty as a nation and be fast tracked into Global Governance...which she and Bill have been orchestrating and set for the past 8 yrs.

Neither am I.

So as the private citizen that I am, why is it that I don't get a pass on supporting (or by not supporting opposing) whatever politician I want to, at whatever time I see fit, and for my own personal reasons, just as Mr. Trump got as a private citizen?

If Trump gets a pass on supporting Obama, Clinton and a myriad other leftists while he was a citizen, why don't I get that same pass?

Hell... I'm not running for President either.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #306 on: July 26, 2016, 10:17:54 pm »
Yes I do get it...as with others.... you are choosing not to participate in the General Election with the elected candidates in the ring for President. ....As time goes on....your opinions grow dim of meaning at best...in light of that truth. ...It accomplishes nothing for this country when the stakes are so high to refrain from supporting one of the two who stand to win.

No, I am participating in the election. I am just no longer a Republican.

I gave up an entire homeland and cultural heritage so I wouldn't have to put up with people in power dictating to me what my political choices would be, and I'll be damned if I allow you to do it at this stage in my life.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline bilo

« Reply #307 on: July 26, 2016, 10:18:53 pm »
I already voted for Conservative in the Primary...he lost.....and further I don't vote based entirely on the Conservative handbook standards.....they have long been obsolete in elections and will never win in and of themselves.....the very identity of conservative has been changed to be something other than what it is.....

Most politicians are of low character....some just hide it more than others.....my initial candidate certainly wasn't without his share of character flaws....there is no perfection in men this side of heaven.

I'm convinced that the only way to advance the goals of limited govt, individual liberty, protection/support of Judeo-Christian values is to only support conservatives. I've watched what's happened to the Black community in this country. They blindly support whoever the Rats nominate and then after the election nothing changes for them and in fact things have gotten worse. Conservatives have fallen into the same situation except it's the Pub party that abandons them.

The only way to break this trend is to change what we do. I will only vote for conservatives who will walk away from the party if it does not account for our views in whatever they do. A great example of how we are gaining limited success was Ryan offering to bring up Gun Control for a vote and the Freedom Caucus telling him they would abandon him if he did.

I am under no illusion that conservatives are a majority in the GOP, but if we are going to have any say in anything we have to have a block that is willing to say no. When we vote for "the lesser of two evils" we are just falling into line and we've given away what little leverage we do have.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #308 on: July 26, 2016, 10:23:48 pm »
I don't vote based entirely on the Conservative handbook standards.....they have long been obsolete in elections and will never win in and of themselves.....the very identity of conservative has been changed to be something other than what it is.....

Or said another way:

I don't worship based entirely on biblical standards… they have long been obsolete in this country and will never win converts in and of themselves…the very identity and meaning of Christian has been changed to be something other than what it is…

Most preachers and televangelists are of low character… some just hide it more than others.. my minister certainly is not without his share of character flaws… there is no perfection in men this side of heaven. 

So throw any principles and any allegiance to a Document that is the foundation of principles and faith out the window and embrace what is culturally celebrated and popularly expedient.

Because it is all about loyalty to party and winning for the sake of winning rather than standing up for principles that are obsolete.

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? - Matthew 16:26; Mark 8:36; Luke 9:25
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

« Reply #309 on: July 26, 2016, 11:10:26 pm »
No I do not understand why you are not supporting our Candidate for President.......the reasons you've stated many times here are not sufficient to hand Hillary the Powers she covets......and two months ago I was supporting the man I believed best reflected what I wanted in a President....he lost.

@WAC

He's your candidate.  There is no "our."

The reasons I've stated are sufficient for me, and it's my vote.  I fear God more than I fear Hillary Clinton. 

geronl

« Reply #310 on: July 26, 2016, 11:14:14 pm »
No I do not understand why you are not supporting our Candidate for President

How much time do you have that you'd ask for such a hefty novel of reasons?

Silver Pines

« Reply #311 on: July 26, 2016, 11:14:51 pm »
I look squarely at Trumps positions of what he wants to accomplish.....if he gets even a quarter of that done or even less he will still be far far ahead of what Hillary has planned for this nation and it's people.......and with her we will surely loose our Sovereignty as a nation and be fast tracked into Global Governance...which she and Bill have been orchestrating and set for the past 8 yrs.

Three years ago Trump wrote an editorial in which he stated that we must become a world without borders and embrace global unity.

It's a fool's game to put any trust in what he says.  He lies like most people breathe.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #312 on: July 26, 2016, 11:41:30 pm »
Three years ago Trump wrote an editorial in which he stated that we must become a world without borders and embrace global unity.

It's a fool's game to put any trust in what he says.  He lies like most people breathe.

And EVERYTHING he says comes with an expiration date!  Usually later the same day and in no case longer than a week!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2016, 11:55:55 pm »
@WAC

He's your candidate.  There is no "our."

The reasons I've stated are sufficient for me, and it's my vote.  I fear God more than I fear Hillary Clinton.

I picked up the forms to change my party affiliation from Republican (for 35+ years) to independent from the county office today. I also picked additional forms up for family members.

Silver Pines

« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2016, 12:10:48 am »
And EVERYTHING he says comes with an expiration date!  Usually later the same day and in no case longer than a week!

@Bigun

That's why I don't understand how anyone could believe a word he says.

BTW, whatever happened to all of that fantastic information his detectives in Hawaii were digging up about Obama's birth certificate, lol?

Silver Pines

« Reply #315 on: July 27, 2016, 12:12:16 am »
I picked up the forms to change my party affiliation from Republican (for 35+ years) to independent from the county office today. I also picked additional forms up for family members.

Here in Virginia we aren't registered by party affiliation, or I would have switched, too. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #316 on: July 27, 2016, 12:28:53 am »
Here in Virginia we aren't registered by party affiliation, or I would have switched, too.

Yes, same in Texas, so I won't get that tiny bit of satisfaction.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #317 on: July 27, 2016, 01:00:20 am »
And I have seen many Cruz supporters and those opposing Trump  speak and act exactly as those who opposed Crux on FR......
We are well past the Primaries......time to choose and stop belly aching about why you don't like or won't vote for the Republican ticket......the real enemy is Hillary and her thuggery.......so there's no excuse for  thumping on those who see the battle for what it is......we are fighting for this country and it's peoples....your fight has passed...you lost. Time to enter the war as it is today and in the months ahead...it's that simple.

The real enemy is anyone who won't stand up for the Constitution and that is both Trump and Hillary.  But, you probably think I'm just being a Constitution Thumper now, heaven forbid.  Carry on.  As I said, I delight in your hand wringing over our non-support of your candidate, even after he said he didn't need us.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #318 on: July 27, 2016, 01:11:07 am »
And I have seen many Cruz supporters and those opposing Trump  speak and act exactly as those who opposed Crux on FR......
We are well past the Primaries......time to choose and stop belly aching about why you don't like or won't vote for the Republican ticket......the real enemy is Hillary and her thuggery.......so there's no excuse for  thumping on those who see the battle for what it is......we are fighting for this country and it's peoples....your fight has passed...you lost. Time to enter the war as it is today and in the months ahead...it's that simple.

#NeverTrump

Do you see an expiration or "use by" date anywhere in there?

Google the word "never".

Silver Pines

« Reply #319 on: July 27, 2016, 03:25:15 am »
Yes, same in Texas, so I won't get that tiny bit of satisfaction.

@Sanguine

It would feel good, wouldn't it?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #320 on: July 27, 2016, 08:03:21 am »
Quote from: WAC on July 26, 2016, 05:49:12 PM

I look squarely at Trumps positions of what he wants to accomplish

Funny you mention that...what exactly ARE Trump's positions on anything?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #321 on: July 27, 2016, 08:26:25 am »
#NeverTrump is #NeverRelevant.

Look up the word "relevant."

Some of us will be part of the political process to make a better future America, while some will not.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #322 on: July 27, 2016, 09:38:23 am »
#NeverTrump is #NeverRelevant.

Look up the word "relevant."

Some of us will be part of the political process to make a better future America, while some will not.

Name one thing Trump has proposed that will make America better.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #323 on: July 27, 2016, 09:38:55 am »

Promoting liberal Democrats to be Republican Presidential nominees has no place in making a better future for America.

Trump = amnesty, universal healthcare, trade wars, bigger government, a further weakening of the Bill of Rights
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #324 on: July 27, 2016, 09:40:56 am »
Name one thing Trump has proposed that will make America better.

Good luck on getting an answer to that.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-