Author Topic: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want  (Read 32909 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2016, 05:41:04 pm »
So how does a political party go from being hyper critical to having no standards whatsoever in such a short time?

I truly didn't see this coming even a year ago.

One third of our party has absolutely nothing against lying, cheating, corruption, moral degeneracy, vulgarity, name-calling, self-pity, infantile behavior, flip-flopping at hyper speeds.........

What happened to these people that they don't give a rip about anything we used to hold dear??  I truly don't understand this at all.....

One third of our 'party' is NOT conservative, though they claim to be Republicans. They are moderates at best.  As for the lying, cheating, corruption, moral decay, etc., in our society, I believe those traits have infected a large portion of our society brought about in part by the decline in Chrisitanity, socioeconomic decline, illegal immigration, and the push for political correctness as outlined by the Democratic party and liberalism incorporated into our everyday lives especially in the school system.

Trump's apparent acceptance of transgenders obviously leans to the left and is politically correct. His comment  "There's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is … first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. It would be unbelievably expensive for businesses and for the country. Leave it the way it is. Once again indicates Trump's focus is about money, business, and promoting his wealth.  For Trump, it doesn't matter if it's good for the overall country, as long as it enhances Trump's bottom line. "Anyone that still thinks Trump is not a liberal needs to do some serious analysis of his statements and actions during his campaign. If he wins the nomination (God forbid) we will have a choice of voting for two liberals.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2016, 05:42:22 pm »
I'm sorry, Dex, but it's clear you aren't a woman who understands the risk that men with their pants down create for women in a bathroom.

Just use your imagination and you'll figure it out yourself........

Women are in danger of aggressive males all the time; it's an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. Allowing this to happen will not result in increased victimization of women in public bathrooms.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 05:43:29 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2016, 05:43:08 pm »
Lots of cases where non-trans males barged into a female restroom and victimized a woman.

Are you so naïve that you don't understand the point here??

Allowing men who say they're women into bathrooms with innocent little girls is putting them at grave risk.

Do you understand that men will take and are already taking advantage of this reckless "law?"

C'mon Dex, you're a bright young man.  Think about how this is going to affect women and how dangerous it will be.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2016, 05:46:21 pm »
Women are in danger of aggressive males all the time; it's an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. Allowing this to happen will not result in increased victimization of women in public bathrooms.

How is allowing men into bathrooms not enabling the ability to victimize, any more than moving known gang bangers to upscale suburbs increasing violent crime?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2016, 05:46:43 pm »

Allowing men who say they're women into bathrooms with innocent little girls is putting them at grave risk.

Do you understand that men will take and are already taking advantage of this reckless "law?"

C'mon Dex, you're a bright young man.  Think about how this is going to affect women and how dangerous it will be.....

I don't support allowing them to use the female restroom simply because it makes a lot of people uncomfortable. How big of a deal is it to use the male one instead? Get over it. However I do not believe it's going to put women in more danger. If a man wants to victimize a woman in a public bathroom he's going to do it. Letting or not letting trans people use female restrooms won't change that.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2016, 05:47:10 pm »
Pulling your pants down behind a bathroom stall doesn't make you more vulnerable than you were with your pants up. Women are in danger of aggressive males all the time; it's an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. Allowing this to happen will not result in increased victimization of women in public bathrooms.

You've got to be kidding.............

Try visualizing being a vulnerable woman in a small space with a man with his pants down.

If you understand that women are in danger of predators all the time, open up your brain and try to understand that this makes it even MORE dangerous for us.

Try caring about us, OK??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2016, 05:48:22 pm »
I don't support allowing them to use the female restroom simply because it makes a lot of people uncomfortable. How big of a deal is it to use the male one instead? Get over it. However I do not believe it's going to put women in more danger. If a man wants to victimize a woman in a public bathroom he's going to do it. Letting or not letting trans people use female restrooms won't change that.

The only conclusion I can draw from your "get over it" reply is that you truly don't care if you support enabling sexual predators by making it easier for them to assault women.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2016, 05:49:11 pm »

It isn't naiviety it's an agenda!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2016, 05:50:05 pm »
How is allowing men into bathrooms not enabling the ability to victimize, any more than moving known gang bangers to upscale suburbs increasing violent crime?

The left's LBGQT agenda trumps any concern they might have about women's safety.

The denial of reality is frightening.....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2016, 05:51:14 pm »
It isn't naiviety it's an agenda!

This one's naivete allows him to accept the agenda.  There are none so blind as those who will not see...........

Offline Dexter

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2016, 05:51:19 pm »

I believe women will be victimized at the same rate regardless of if trans people can use their bathrooms or not. Any guy could just walk into that bathroom and victimize a woman if he wanted to. If that's the goal it won't matter what the rules say.
-Socrates

Bill Cipher

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2016, 05:52:51 pm »
So how are the fools at FR taking the news?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2016, 05:53:10 pm »
The only conclusion I can draw from your "get over it" reply is that you truly don't care if you support enabling sexual predators by making it easier for them to assault women.

"Get over it." was directed at trans men complaining that they're not allowed to use a female restroom. The entire controversy is ridiculous. It makes the majority of women uncomfortable, so don't let them do it. However I don't believe it would put women in more danger than they were already in.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2016, 05:54:05 pm »
One third of our 'party' is NOT conservative, though they claim to be Republicans. They are moderates at best.  As for the lying, cheating, corruption, moral decay, etc., in our society, I believe those traits have infected a large portion of our society brought about in part by the decline in Chrisitanity, socioeconomic decline, illegal immigration, and the push for political correctness as outlined by the Democratic party and liberalism incorporated into our everyday lives especially in the school system.

Trump's apparent acceptance of transgenders obviously leans to the left and is politically correct. His comment  "There's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is … first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. It would be unbelievably expensive for businesses and for the country. Leave it the way it is. Once again indicates Trump's focus is about money, business, and promoting his wealth.  For Trump, it doesn't matter if it's good for the overall country, as long as it enhances Trump's bottom line. "Anyone that still thinks Trump is not a liberal needs to do some serious analysis of his statements and actions during his campaign. If he wins the nomination (God forbid) we will have a choice of voting for two liberals.

This is what I've been screaming for months.  We have got to stop this liberal at the convention or we will have a choice between two of the most despicable human beings in the entire country.

America cannot survive that choice.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2016, 05:55:19 pm »
I find it ironic that we care about what Trump thinks about this issue. He certainly doesn't use public restrooms so why would he care about who is in there?

In fact, I would venture to guess that the vast majority of the politicians who will craft laws enabling men to use women's restrooms only use public restrooms when they're looking for something other than what the facilities are supposed to be used for. 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2016, 05:56:56 pm »
"Get over it." was directed at trans men complaining that they're not allowed to use a female restroom. The entire controversy is ridiculous. It makes the majority of women uncomfortable, so don't let them do it. However I don't believe it would put women in more danger than they were already in.

Then you are clearly naïve.  And have no idea what it feels like to be a woman alone in a parking lot at night, walking down a street, or being in a bathroom with a man.

You have no idea that you are promoting a fearful, dangerous thing for women and girls.

But you are.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2016, 05:58:01 pm »
This is what I've been screaming for months.  We have got to stop this liberal at the convention or we will have a choice between two of the most despicable human beings in the entire country.

America cannot survive that choice.

Boom!

There it tis RIGHT THERE!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2016, 05:58:07 pm »
The left's LBGQT agenda trumps any concern they might have about women's safety.

The denial of reality is frightening.....

Yep. They tell women to 'get over it', and 'suck it up'. Don't like your jr. high daughters seeing the wee wee in the locker room? Too bad, quit being so intolerant and bigoted!! They're pretty much opening the door to rape culture.

What's next, public nudity? Public sex? Incest? Polygamy? Pedophelia? My guess is all the above.

I'm guessing yes to all.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2016, 06:00:07 pm »
I believe women will be victimized at the same rate regardless of if trans people can use their bathrooms or not. Any guy could just walk into that bathroom and victimize a woman if he wanted to. If that's the goal it won't matter what the rules say.

Right, but understand the LGBTQ crowd will work to make sure it is not prosecuted, and that the victim is prosecuted for a hate crime because they were assaulted.

The agenda has only begun.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2016, 06:02:23 pm »
While I get the broad gist of things, I must confess to being a bit unfamiliar the details in North Carolina (lots going on at the moment).  But couldn't he have said that these things are best left to the States as prescribed by the Tenth Amendment and the Constitution?  His electorate would have eaten it up.  After all, he said he anticipated the question.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 06:03:18 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2016, 06:03:23 pm »
Yep. They tell women to 'get over it', and 'suck it up'. Don't like your jr. high daughters seeing the wee wee in the locker room? Too bad, quit being so intolerant and bigoted!! They're pretty much opening the door to rape culture.

What's next, public nudity? Public sex? Incest? Polygamy? Pedophelia? My guess is all the above.

I'm guessing yes to all.

They're not just "opening the door" to rape culture, they begging for it.

And then telling us we're intolerant if we understand human nature enough to know exactly what's going to happen.

That's what removing the concept of good and evil from our culture has done.  There are a whole lot of (ignorant) people who are clueless about human nature and can't see what laws like this will do to harm women and children.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2016, 06:04:25 pm »
Then you are clearly naïve.  And have no idea what it feels like to be a woman alone in a parking lot at night, walking down a street, or being in a bathroom with a man.

You have no idea that you are promoting a fearful, dangerous thing for women and girls.

But you are.

I'm sure being a woman is scary at times. There are dangerous people out there that can overpower you with ease. You're in danger every time you use a public bathroom, trans men allowed or not. If a man decides he's going to victimize a woman the bathroom rules aren't going to stop him.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2016, 06:05:56 pm »
While I get the broad gist of things, I must confess to being a bit unfamiliar the details in North Carolina (lots going on at the moment).  But couldn't he have said that these things are best left to the States as prescribed by the Tenth Amendment and the Constitution?  His electorate would have eaten it up.  After all, he said he anticipated the question.

The reason Trump didn't say that is because he doesn't care about the Constitution, and my guess is, has no clue as to what the Tenth Amendment actually says.

That, plus the fact that he's a Progressive and believes this PC garbage.